I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012

+3
windreader1
gente
MrsCK
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm

MrsCK

Iraqi Dinar News and Updates

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:57 PM

Dear Valued Customers and Friends,

We would like to thank you for your patience during this exciting time, as we are gearing up to bring new changes in the market.

In the mean time, kindly join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily live updates on:

• The current Iraqi Dinar rate
• Up to date and transparent news
• Debunking of false rumors

We welcome all questions regarding the above matters and will attempt to personally answer as many as we can. We thank you for your consistent support, loyalty, and patronage during our transition.

Sincerely,
Ali and the Dinar Trade Staff

Visit www.dinartrade.com

ROFL!!! DT asking folks to "follow" them on Facebook and Twitter....ROFL!!! Guess there is NO OFFICAL forum for them...LOL

2DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

gente

gente

During their "transition"...is that what you call packing up and bailing to the UK over a year ago???

3DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 am

windreader1

HMMMMM--makes you wonder, is he still selling dinar?

4DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 am

MrsCK

The more I thought about this last night....who in their right mind would make DT as friend on facebook...that is ADVERTISING to every person you have as a friend and their friends, you have DINARS!!!

5DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 pm

windreader1

Valid point CK, which makes me believe he is trying to build a contact list for dinar owners. This is what is on his website. It is posted not only on the home page of the website but also on the page for order/buy dinar and sell your dinars. There are no rates posted at all for either the purchase or sale of dinar.

For the latest news and updates,
please Like or Follow Us on Facebook:

Or follow us on Twitter:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

6DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:24 pm

gente

gente

I wouldn't let him hold a cent of my money, ever. When I read his cash-out policy thru DT I laughed...

7DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 pm

windreader1

yep, I feel the same way.

8DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:31 pm

MrsCK

DT has a shadow on it now for me. Unless he comes out with something better, I'll stick with Wells Fargo. Can't remember but who told me last year but to cash in with DT, you would have to open a bank account in his BANK IN IRAQ!, then you would have to transfer your MONEY FROM IRAQ BANK ACCOUNT!

Can you say "FORGET THAT CRAP"!

9DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

When he was offering IQD exchange for gold bullion or other currency's for IQD....I was all about it, now I question why Ali is in cahoots with the likes of Neno and Frank26....both are known scam artist.

10DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

gente

gente

I think he was paying them to pump at one time or another..he's still sellin dinar from the UK...

11DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

windreader1

I thought he sold the UK branch??????

12DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

gente

gente

Did he? I thought he was still selling..I must be a few episodes behind on "As the RV Turns", haha

13DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

I've decided to cash in post RV locally if possible. If I have to open an account at a new bank I will, locally.

14DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

windreader1

Agree, going local also, but not with dinar trade

15DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

what no visit to that vast metropolis of Waxahatchee?......LMAO!

16DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 am

lionheart

lionheart

I guess there is alot I have missed out on, not being on here as regular as I once was. Last I new and herd was that DT was giving the best rates at cash in. But I have been around all you here on outcast and have trust in the leaders on this forum. I guess I need to find the closest Wells Fargo. I got to admit tho, the whole time I was uneasy with the idea of trusting that he would wire the money into a account I had set up for the cash in.

17DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am

MrsCK

Lion, I'm going to Wells Fargo too. DT has become a bit shady for me right now. Red flags went up over his excuse for shutting down the USA office, Mom and I totally agree that Ali excuse was a bit "lame" do to other things happening at that time.

Plus, Ali has purchased a bank in iraq, great for him. BUT he may require us to open a bank account IN IRAQ at his bank, then we would have to transfer our money from his bank in iraq to our USA bank...NO THANK YOU IF TRUE!

I personally do not have a good feeling about doing any business with DT as of right now. I do not have anybody that is close to Ali or can I talk to Ali direct, to get the TRUTHFUL answers to some questions that Mom and I have on DT. The option of "getting questions answered" on Facebook is totally UN-professional in my book!

What and How DT handled business in the past was OK with me back then...but now don't think it will be for me at this time.

Basically DT hanged their customers out to dry and now wants to Pick back up were He left off....interestinggg!

Yes DT sold the UK office to:

We are pleased to announce to our valued customers the acquisition of Dinar UK Ltd. by IQD Holding Limited.

The prestigious IQD Group has been a leading supplier of Iraqi Dinars and other currencies to international dealers worldwide for the last eight years. IQD Holding Ltd. has been a consistent and reliable supplier to DINAR UK & Dinar Trade, providing precise authentication and superior delivery & logistics services.

18DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 am

lionheart

lionheart

thanks MrsCK

19DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm

gente

gente

Saw this on another site, and checked it out online, it's real:

"Dinar on Reserve

The Dinar on Reserve is an attractive option for buyers to lock-in a price without paying the full amount up front. Purchasing Dinars in this way is different than purchasing Dinars normally: You simply pay a 10% down payment to reserve your Dinars. You then have 30 days to pay the remaining balance.

NEW GUARANTEE

Should you choose to opt out of the 90% payment, we will ship your 10% down payment equivalent in Iraqi Dinar. The currency will ship 3 days after expiration."

https://www.dinartrade.com/order_reserve.php?m=form&deno=25K&qty=3000000

20DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Empty Re: DINARTRADE UPDATE Mar. 21, 2012 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm

chevy#3

...this say's something!! What? 'when they/chase&Boa quit selling dinar i believe it was dec.15 2010,that raised everyone's hope that this was fixing to pop! 'it didn't but people bought it up till the end of banks quit selling it. then time passed,,,,,,,and the big to-do over DT shutting down sells which again raised the hope of a rv again. all of this to me is nothing but kick" the advertising can for newly awaiting newbee's to step up and buy! while they repump the legitimacy of the dinar which has taken a beaten on dinar&dollar trading! i'm going back to work!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum