I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINARTRADE EMAIL

+2
gente
MrsCK
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty DINARTRADE EMAIL Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 pm

MrsCK

Sounds like it's a "don't forget we are still here" type email...I just got this in my email box:

DINARTRADE EMAIL Header_500

Dear Valued Customers,

As you may know, Dinar Trade took a temporary leave from
the market several months ago. At this time, we are going through an exciting transition, which, in the near future, will allow us to offer new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq.

We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for your blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

In the meantime, if you would like to place an order for Iraqi Dinar we recommend Dinar UK Ltd.
They ship COD within 24 hours to U.S. customers and you will receive a discount of $30 per million dinars if you use the promo code "IQDUK" when ordering. They also offer Dinar on Reserve and purchasing through your IRA. You may order from Dinar UK at:

Or by calling 1-855-346-2785 (Toll Free number for U.S. customers).

Our Sincere Thanks for Your Business and Support,

Dinar Trade Inc
sales@dinartrade.com
877-770-7660

2DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 pm

gente

gente

I saw another email from Ali just a week ago regarding him finally being approved to open his bank in Iraq. Here it is from another site:

GOOD NEWS...! FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION....I SPOKE WITH ALI LAST WEEK, AND HE INFORMED ME THAT HIS UNITED IRAQI BANK (UIB) IN IRAQ WAS FINALLY APPROVED, AND THAT HE WAS WORKING WITH US TREASURY TO GET APPROVAL FOR IQD INVESTORS HERE IN THE USA TO BE ABLE TO OPEN ACCOUNTS AND MAKE DEPOSITS IN IQD.

THE PLAN WOULD BE TO BRING OR SHIP YOUR IQD TO HIS SANTA MONICA OFFICES WHERE THEY WILL BE COUNTED & VERIFIED AND DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SHIPPED TO CBI. WHEN THE RV OCCURS, YOU WILL BE HOLDING "DIGITAL IQD" SO THERE WILL BE NO RUSH TO CASH IN. (Like WARKS BANK - only without restrictions).

YOU CAN DIRECT HIM AT ANY TIME TO CASH IN ANY PORTION OF YOUR HOLDINGS, AND IT WILL BE CASHED IN AT THE CBI RATE. NO RUSH AND NO FUSS. TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LET THE REST RIDE UP IN VALUE OVER TIME. ALSO...DINARUK IS OWNED BY HIS SISTER, AND WILL GIVE A $30 PER MILLION DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASES (PROMO CODE: IQD-DINARUK). I'D call the toll free number to verify code. ANY COD'S WILL BE SHIPPED NEXT DAY FEDEX OR UPS.

3DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

does that mean no cash in offices as he's planned for several years?

4DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am

MrsCK

Doesn't look like Ali will have those cash in offices.

I, myself, will NOT be having my money in a Iraq bank!!! in Iraq!!!!! Sounds like one big ass headache!!!

5DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:Doesn't look like Ali will have those cash in offices.

I, myself, will NOT be having my money in a Iraq bank!!! in Iraq!!!!! Sounds like one big ass headache!!!

me either...same problems (minus withdrawal limits) that I've argued against Warka pumpers for years.
ie; accounts not insured and the like

6DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:42 am

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:Doesn't look like Ali will have those cash in offices.

"I smelt this all along and never once thought it was legit". ask the question?....how many millions has this guy made with his band of guru goons??????

7DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

always tried to think highly of Ali but was concerned with him dealing with the likes of Neno and Frank...hence my stance on
where I would cash in.

8DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 am

chevy#3

I allways knew "if" it r/vd i would cash it back in the institution bank JPM i bought it at......but things have changed for me.......i recently closed my account out with jpm!!! Surprised

9DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

gente

gente

NO WAY IN HELL will I let my dinar outta my sight...going to a bank, pay the spread, etc. Anyone willing to risk this outta have their head checked..

10DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 pm

windreader1

gente wrote:NO WAY IN HELL will I let my dinar outta my sight...going to a bank, pay the spread, etc. Anyone willing to risk this outta have their head checked..

I agree. Using either Warka bank or sending your IQD off for deposit in an Iraq bank is in my opinion absolutely idiotic. There is no way to validate the legitimacy of anyone who is involved in these transactions. Dinar Trade shutting down here in the US and moving to the UK raised a huge red flag as far as I was concerned. My personal opinion was that he got cross ways with the new treasury regulations and was forced to shut down. Hence the move to the UK where he was not under the scrutiny of the Dodd-Frank regulations. I know I tried several times to get a receipt from him for a purchase that I made with no success. I sure would not send him my dinar for deposit in his bank.

11DINARTRADE EMAIL Empty Re: DINARTRADE EMAIL Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

PEGME

Yeah, you better believe my chits staying right here in the states, my state maybe geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum