I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baqir al-Zubaidi: understanding the Saudi - Kuwaiti of Iraqi debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baqir al-Zubaidi: understanding the Saudi - Kuwaiti of Iraqi debt
شريط الاخبار | 04-01-2010 Bar News | 04/01/2010

بغداد/ اور نيوز Baghdad / Orr News

Finance Minister Bayan Jabr said the file of Iraq's debt in a steady decline, particularly since Iraq has paid most of the money entrusted to him.

He said in a press statement that there are committees to study the profile of debt accurately and is addressing, this file is to Aibdhir Iraqi funds.

He said that Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, the countries which condemned to Iraq and that there is a clear understanding by these countries in regard to the mechanism to pay the money.

The Acharzubaydi that this year will see many developments, notably the integration of visa customs between Baghdad and Arbil.

He said he had earlier in the Trade Bank of Iraq Ministry of Trade and lend billion dollars for the payment of traders and settle their debts, and to ensure the ration card items, in addition to payment of Alclb and wheat at the end of 2009, and added that this guidance comes in support of the Ministry of Finance Ministry of Commerce.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum