I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for thread...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1looking for thread... Empty looking for thread... Sun May 16, 2010 9:41 am

ShoeDodgerChamp

i'm sorry, i know this conversation is in here somewhere, but i can't find the thread that contains the conversation about how much dinar is in circulation. and how much goverments around the world are in possession of vs how much is owned by individuals etc. please forgive me but i would appreciate the link to this conversation so i can refresh my memory.
shoedodgerchamp study

2looking for thread... Empty Re: looking for thread... Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm

ShoeDodgerChamp wrote:i'm sorry, i know this conversation is in here somewhere, but i can't find the thread that contains the conversation about how much dinar is in circulation. and how much goverments around the world are in possession of vs how much is owned by individuals etc. please forgive me but i would appreciate the link to this conversation so i can refresh my memory.
shoedodgerchamp study

sorry we never had that kind of thread here.

3looking for thread... Empty Re: looking for thread... Sun May 16, 2010 7:47 pm

ShoeDodgerChamp

Really !?!?!! no wonder i can't find it on here, i wonder where i saw that. gsheez scratch

4looking for thread... Empty found a hard copy Mon May 24, 2010 6:06 pm

ShoeDodgerChamp

not that anyone cares, but i found a hard copy of one of the articles i was looking for. i had printed it out. its from a web site called Radio Free Europe....http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

read for your self if you like but it aledges that there are about 25 trillion dinars in circulation as February this year. this particular article does not break that down into catagories. another article speculated about that and implied that the bulk of that number (25 Trillion) was controlled by banks and goverments such as the deals we see in the papers everyone post about. the other source also sugguests that actual dinars holders outside these institutions such as private investors ( i.e. us dinars holders) only accounted for about 1.7 trillion worldwide. i'll keep looking for that link. i found one, but i'm still missing one. scratch study

5looking for thread... Empty Re: looking for thread... Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

ShoeDodgerChamp

1.7 Tillion seems like a small number, but when i think about it.....a trillion is a LOT ! and its almost 2 trillion so he could be right i don't know. that's a lot of zero's... affraid

6looking for thread... Empty Re: looking for thread... Mon May 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

7looking for thread... Empty Re: looking for thread... Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 am

I don't think CBI cares about how much dinars are outside the country...because it will take years before they buy it all back off the world market. or have people use it to buy oil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum