I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions Empty Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Date: 15/6 /2010
Session: 24

1.Rose Shawis on the protection of Iraqi funds to prepare the final report on the proposed actions and sent to the UN Security Council for adoption,Considered as the report of the Iraqi government.

2.To approve the authorization of the Ministry of Finance has the power to negotiate with the unions and organizations and Arab companies on the waiver of part of the interest owed to it for the deposits frozen assets in the Rafidain Bank in exchange for the remaining part and that no less than the benefits forgone 50% of purchases totaling due.

3.Based on the recommendation of the Ministry of Agriculture to authorize the Committee on Economic Affairs of the Council of Ministers the power to prevent the import of a number of agricultural crops in general, if the abundance of local production and the quantities imported when the domestic production does not cover the market need with a 100% of the import of agricultural crops to under import license and testing Terms of laboratory and agricultural quarantine.

4.Granting of the Secretariat to negotiate with companies applying for tender Hospitality Furnishings Palace in the Green Zone in order to reduce their offers less than the upper limit of the amount of speculative cost.

5.Authentication on the recommendation of the National Security Council on the subject of the allocation of aircraft type Sicre number of fixed-wing (2) donated to the Ministry of Defence to take over the role granted to the Air Force Academy.

6.Agree to exclude the contract signed between the General Company for Agricultural Supplies in the Ministry of Agriculture and a Dutch company stores Bahdtha execution of supply (Cool million doses of FMD vaccine from a paragraph Downloads administrative contained in Article (16 / Paragraph V) of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts No. ( 1) for the year 2008, the urgent need to provide the vaccine on time

7.Approval of the draft law of the First Amendment on the Law of Maritime Agencies (No. 56) for the year 1985 the auditor by the State Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / item first, and 80 / item II) of the Constitution taking into consideration the Note of the Legal Department before the Meeting of the Council of Ministers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum