I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Finance to prepare a complete budget in 2012/SEE BOLD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/271006/

Iraqi Finance to prepare a complete budget in 2012

04/11/2011 10:14

Baghdad, November 4 (Rn) - The Iraqi Ministry of Finance of the Federal, Friday, from the end of the preparation of a budget in 2012 in line with the agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which requires raising money value of its investment. said Undersecretary Fadel Prophet told the Kurdish news agency ( Rn) that "the Ministry of Finance has worked to raise the amount of investment value than the value of money value of Lot within the budget in 2012." He added that "the balance of 2012 is ready for submission to the House of Representatives and is awaiting the return of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi of travel for the purpose of viewing and presented in the sessions of the Presidency Minister after the end of the holiday Eid al-Adha. " He continued that "the balance of 2012 will focus on development projects with ease in the proportion of operational projects." and called on the Iraqi Central Bank last October and the Ministry of Finance to review the part the operational budget in 2012 and experts predict economists that delayed the budget in 2012 in the House of Representatives because of political differences between the parliamentary blocs typically arise with the discussion of budgets, financial year. depends Iraq and Hoedo OPEC on oil revenues to finance about 95% of the annual budget

The estimated budget for Iraq in 2012 to $ 112 billion, including 17 billion for security and arms, up 36% from last year, but a deficit of $ 20 billion. and announced in Baghdad (18/9/2010) that Iraq's budget for next year 2012 will reach $ 112 billion, up 36% from the current year budget 2011, but a deficit of $ 20 billion dollars and he has been allocated $ 17 billion for security and armament. The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet discussed at its special session for Sunday (9/18/2010) bill the federal budget for 2012, noting that he has been allocated $ 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) in total federal counterbalance an increase of 36% from last year. Al-Dabbagh said that "total federal income amounted to 107.7 trillion dinars (about $ 92 billion) deficit total of $ 23.3 trillion Iraqi dinars (20 billion dollars) are covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011 is internal and external borrowing and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and the World Bank from: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Peace

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum