I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank of Iraq announced that the federal budget, for the year (2013) will be approved with the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Central Bank of Iraq announced that the federal budget, for the year (2013) will be approved with the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish.

The deputy chairman of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed in a statement to “Khandan”: that put Iraq’s new currency will be in (01/01/2013) and will be in both Arabic and Kurdish with the deletion of three zeros the first of the current currency, indicating the following: that the financial budget of the Federal Iraq will be traded during the ninth month of the current year and recognized in the New Year according to the new currency of the two languages.

Saleh explained: The installation of the current currency led to inflation in the Iraqi market and has become inadequate with the financial situation now, the lack of large groups and small to cover the trading them, noting that all the countries of the world that emerged from conflict or hit by the deterioration in the currency of the GATT to modify its currency.

MrsCK

So just bring the lower demons back out again that has been sitting in the vault since 2003!!! sheesh!

gente

gente

They're really hell-bent on keeping speculators away...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum