I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAGHDAD, July 19 (Reuters) - Iraq's cabinet has approved a supplementary budget of at least $3 billion to top up this year's planned spending of $58.6 billion, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said on Sunday.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

BAGHDAD, July 19 (Reuters) - Iraq's cabinet has approved a supplementary budget of at least $3 billion to top up this year's planned spending of $58.6 billion, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said on Sunday.
Finance Minister Bayan Jabor on Tuesday said the budget would not be more than $3 billion, derived from higher oil export rates and fees from mobile phone firms.
The supplementary budget must now be approved by parliament.
The extra money would cushion spending plans after a sharp fall in global oil prices from a peak of more than $147 per barrel last year forced Iraq to cut its 2009 budget three times.
Almost all Iraqi income is derived from sales of oil from its vast reserves, the world's third largest.
(Writing by Mohammed Abbas: Editing by David Cowell) Keywords: IRAQ/BUDGET SUPPLEMENTARY (mohammed.abbas@reuters.com, +964 790191 7035; Reuters Messaging: mohammed.abbas.reuters.com@reuters

Jabor on Tuesday said the budget would not be more than $3 billion,
derived from higher oil export rates and fees from mobile phone firms.

Thump posted a really long interview with finance minster and he stated the mobile companys are getting fined and they are making them pay those fines now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum