I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: application of customs tariffs will equip Iraq to enter the World Trade Organization

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliamentary Finance: application of customs tariffs will equip Iraq to enter the World Trade Organization

05 June, 2012 08:28:41 Huda - Baghdad

Font size:

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Tuesday, sending the proposal to the Iraqi Ministry of Finance of the Federal Law on the application of tariffs, at the time confirmed that the application of the law will equip Iraq to enter the World Trade Organization.

The MP said Haitham al-Jubouri The application of tariff law is one of the elements of a state economic development, as a condition for entry into the WTO, which one of the conditions of application of the law as well as customs tariff for the protection of the national product. "

He explained that the committee Jubouri suggested to the Customs Authority and the Finance Ministry proposals, the first is to do a tax exemption for certain goods within the task that I need food or clothing, indicating that the second proposal is to apply a gradual ascending and other goods which are not of interest to poor families.

He noted that if the application of these Almguetrhieddin there will be control of the Iraqi market and the reduction of the inflation. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum