I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTO: Iraq: Trade is preparing to enter the third round of negotiations with the World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq: Trade is preparing to enter the third round of negotiations with the World

Registered 242 companies during the last month
BAGHDAD - Mahdi Karim al-Tai

Trade Minister Dr. Safaa agency net debt need to perform an evaluation and to establish a road map for the Committee on Iraq's accession to the WTO through the development of proposals and the updated versions, study and access to a new vision before entering the third round of negotiations.

During his meeting with members of the National Committee to prepare working papers on integrated sectors concerning the nature and functions of the ministries and institutions for the purpose of discussion and study to develop a vision of the direction the country seeking a full membership.

Net and called the need to develop a vision for the development of various sectors on subjects of laws and regulations and amended to suit the aspirations of joining, according to department spokesman media.

The minister drew attention to the development of effective mechanisms to develop the work of members of the Committee through the establishment of specialized courses contribute to accelerate the work of the Committee for the better and instructive variety of disciplines, particularly in the areas of international law and international economic law, information technology, transportation and customs tariffs, intellectual property, management of free zones, in addition to other sectors.

The meeting resulted in the formation of a committee to pursue particular, to develop a detailed report on proposals and ideas and topics that were discussed and presented at its next meeting.

On the other hand, the Registrar of Companies announced it had completed the ministry's registration 242 national companies were distributed during December last between limited and the individual project and the special contribution, as well as registration of five representative offices and branches of foreign companies and the registration agency and a single commercial.

The official source at the department in a press statement that the Department accomplished during the same month of the final audit by 627 national company for the years 2002 to 2008, in addition to auditing the outcome of the centers of the Chairperson of 26 foreign companies and for 11 branches of similar companies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum