I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reda Jawad Taqi of "communication": the voting mechanism will be resolved differences over the election law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reda Jawad Taqi of "communication": the voting mechanism will be resolved differences over the election law Parliament 7/21/2009 4:55:20 AM

Firas al-Khafaji Baghdad _

Leader of the Supreme Council of Islamic MP Rida Jawad Taqi said the parliament would have a mechanism to obtain a majority of the votes in the event did not reach the political blocs to a formula acceptable to all the parliamentary election law.
He said in a statement to prevent "the media center of the communication" "n There are several proposals on the parliamentary electoral law on the choice of the type existing between the closed and open and to make Iraq a single service and multiple services, pointing out that many of the meetings on the law between the parliamentary blocs, with the presidency has been resolved many Albwrlman of points about the law

He pointed out that the House of Representatives will begin debate today Aogda law and introducing the debate on the House for the purpose of an indication of their views on the draft bill and then voting on it and turned to the Independent Electoral Commission to take Astaadadaataatha for the next parliamentary elections early next year. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum