I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Article 140 has ended its roof time and have no effect according to the constitution of Iraq."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alwani: that Article 140 has ended its roof time and have no effect according to the Constitution

On: Wed, 17/09/2009 12:36

News agency news - Baghdad

MP said the Iraqi Accordance Front, Ahmed al-Alwani, "Article 140 has ended its roof time and have no effect according to the constitution of Iraq."

Adding ((We want a one-harm and whether Kirkuk or Mosul or Najaf or other areas of Iraq, all under the roof of Iraq's rich, but if we are to this capital city or the Kurds and the Sunni and the Shia of this would be the seed for the division of Iraq, and that it is unacceptable)) . Alwani and expressed surprise at the remarks of the Second Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur on the elections in the province of Nineveh, to divide the district into two cities an Arab city and the city returned Kurdish these statements it intersect with the Constitution and the national Iraqi project.

http://74.125.65.132/translate_c?hl=...FuEhT_oL8uJBrA

so they let the 140 agreement expire...so back to square one on 140 now??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum