I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

.The Kuwaiti government has prepared a note of the new ideas on how to deal with the rest of the files pending with Iraq at the forefront of the border and compensation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

.The Kuwaiti government has prepared a note of the new ideas on how to deal with the rest of the files pending with Iraq at the forefront of the border and compensation.

وكشفت مصادر كويتية مطلعة أن المذكرة تهدف إلى حسم الملفات مع العراق لتنفيذ ما تبقى من استحقاقات خاصة تلك التي جاءت على خلفية غزو النظام السابق العام 1990 إضافة إلى محاولة تجنب الضغوط الدولية لا سيما الأميركية التي تطالب الكويت بإبداء ليونة خاصة تجاه ملف التعويضات المستحقة على العراق.
Kuwaiti sources said that the memo aimed to resolve files with Iraq to carry out the remainder of the benefits, especially those that came against the backdrop of the invasion of the former regime in 1990 in addition to trying to avoid international pressure, particularly the U.S. which calls for flexibility to make Kuwait a special file to the compensation owed by Iraq.

ولفتت المصادر إلى أن تلك الأفكار لن تكون بعيدة كثيرا عن الأفكار العراقية بحيث تقليص نسبة المدفوعات لصالح إيرادات التعويضات شريطة أن يتبع ذلك إجراءات فورية ومضمونة لأبرز القضايا العالقة .
The sources pointed out that these ideas will not be far from the ideas to reduce the proportion of Iraq's payment of compensation for the income provided that the procedures followed by the immediate and guaranteed to the most outstanding issues

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum