I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Chapter VII exit under consideration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq Chapter VII exit under consideration

Saturday, August 08, 2009 08:48 GMT An agreement is in the offing over removing international sanctions imposed on Iraq, a western diplomatic source said.
Most of the UN Security Council members want to remove Iraq from UN Charter Chapter VII, the source noted.
Since the former regime fall, Iraq has achieved major positive changes and deserves to be exempted from international sanctions and resolutions on account of Iraq’s invasion to Kuwait in 1990, the source added.
He called to resolve pending issues between Iraq and Kuwait through bilateral talks in the favor of both countries.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-35925-Iraq-Chapter-VII-exit-under-consideration.html

COOL!!! thanks thump....after all the UNAMI stuff we seen this week and the rewording of how unami is will be in control aka helping of iraq.

dirt14

thanks thump,that should stop some of the gurus who are sayin 7 is already gone,good find

outkastjamz

Thnx Thump.......I doubt it Dirt...The sheep still follow no matter what...lol

not a fan of sheep......too lazy to read, they just want some knumbskull to tell them it's gonna RV every weekend.

windreader1

Definitely progressing, thanks Thumper

cool thumper, i don't care what jamz says about you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum