I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics

+6
outkastjamz
cokeman
retired2934
PEGME
67 Warrior
bjdksl
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Looks like SFMedic is a member of Dinaraholics now. This was posted today by Admin at Dinaraholics

> The following is a transcript of a chat conversation from another
> site, giving an update on the recent bank information.
>
> It is posted here BY PERMISSION.
>
> @ yyyyyyy : OK xxxxx HAS NEWS FROM HIS BANK PRESIDENT
> @ yyyyyyy : HE SPOKE DIRECTLY TO HIM
> @ yyyyyyy : HE WILL BE ON TO EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS AND WHAT HIS
> BANK HAS BEEN INFORMED OF AND WHEN
> @ yyyyyyy : AND WHAT GUARANTEE CHASE BANK PRESIDENT WAS GIVEN ON HIS
> INFO
> @ yyyyyyy : TALK UNTIL HE IS ON
> @ yyyyyyy : THE NEWS LDUN HAS IS VERY GOOD
> @ yyyyyyy : HE IS ON A BUSINESS CALL RIGHT NOW
> @ yyyyyyy : AS SOON AS HE IS DONE HE WILL BE ON HERE
> @ yyyyyyy : I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS ALL NIGHT
> @ yyyyyyy : I JUST DON'T WANT TO LET YOU DOWN
> @ yyyyyyy : NONE OF YOU
> @ yyyyyyy : I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY VERY SERIOUSLY
> @ yyyyyyy : OK xxxxx HAS THE FLOOR
>
> @ xxxxxxx : SOME OF THE BANK INFO THAT WE ARE GETTING IS COMING
> @ xxxxxxx : FROM A BANK PRESIDENT THAT I AM ABLE TO TALK TO PERSONALLY
> @ xxxxxxx : I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE LOACATION OR EVEN THE TOWN FOR
> OBVIOUS REASONS
> @ xxxxxxx : NOR WILL I GIVE YOU THE BANKS NAME FOR THE SAME
> @ xxxxxxx : THE BANK WAS INFORMED OF A PENDING RATE CHANGE FOR THE IQD
> AGAIN ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON
> @ xxxxxxx : JUST LIKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
> @ xxxxxxx : WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE WERE GETTING FROM ALL
> OVER
> @ xxxxxxx : AFTER TALKING WITH HIM ON SAT MORNING
> @ xxxxxxx : HE INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAD GOTTEN THIS INFORMATION BUT
> THT THEY WERE NOT PUTTING IT OUT
> @ xxxxxxx : BECAUSE OF WHAT HAD TRANSPIRED WITH IRAQ A FEW WEEKS AGO
> @ xxxxxxx : SO AT THAT POINT HE DID GO AHEAD AND TELL ME WHAT HE HAD
> RECIEVED
> @ xxxxxxx : ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON
> @ xxxxxxx : AND THT THEY WERE EXPECTING TO EXCHANGE THE DINAR ON
> MONDAY
> @ xxxxxxx : BUT THAT HE ALSO CAUTIONED ME THAT THERE STILL WAS THE
> "IRAQ FACTOR" AT HAND
> @ xxxxxxx : MEANING THAT THINGS CAN AND WILL CHANGE
> @ xxxxxxx : I SPOKE TO HIM THIS MORNING AND ALSO HAD A TRUSTED FREIND
> MEET WITH HIM FACE TO FACE
>
> @ yyyyyyy : WAS HE GUARANTEED IT WAS COMING OUT THIS WEEK
>
> @ xxxxxxx : HE DID INFORM US THAT THEY WERE NOTIFIED AND THAT HE COULD
> NOT
> @ xxxxxxx : PUT HIMSELF NOR HIS BANK INTO A LEGAL DISPUTE AS BEING A
> LIAR SO HE WOULD NEVER LIE TO UW
> @ xxxxxxx : US
> @ xxxxxxx : I AM GETTING THERE MED OK
>
> @ yyyyyyy : SORRY BRO
> @ yyyyyyy : EXCITED
>
> @ xxxxxxx : HE DID ASSURE ME THAT WOULD WE WOULD BE EXCHANGING THIS
> WEEK
> @ xxxxxxx : NOW WITH THAT SAID U AND I DO KNOW HOW THINGS CAN CHANGE
> BECAUSE OF IRAQ'S PAST HISTORY
> @ xxxxxxx : AND THIS MAN IS NOT A LIAR BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE
> BEYOND HIS CONTROL
> @ xxxxxxx : SO WITH THAT SAID THERE IS NOTHING AND I REPEAT NOTHING
> BAD FROM WHAT I AM TOLD
> @ xxxxxxx : NOW YOU KNOW WHERE MED IS GETTING SOME OF HIS BANK
> INFORMANTION FROM
> @ xxxxxxx : AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE UPSET WITH ANYTHING THAT DOES
> NOT TURN OUT TO BE TRUE
> @ xxxxxxx : BE MAD AT ME AS IT DID NOT COME FROM MED AS HE WAS ONLY
> SHARING INFO THAT I PASSED ON
> @ xxxxxxx : I HAVE GOOD SOURCES BUT THEY CAN ONLY SHARE WHAT THEY ARE
> GIVEN
> @ xxxxxxx : I DO NOT AND WILL NOT PUT A SPIN ON IT TO GIVE YOU THE ALL
> WARM AND FUZZY FELLING AS THAT IS NOT MY STYLE
> @ xxxxxxx : AND I HAVE DEBUNKED OR VERIFIED MANY A RUMOR FOR MED FOR
> MONTHS BEHIND THE SCENES WITH JUST A SELECT FEW KNOW IT WAS ME HELPING
> OUT
>
> @ yyyyyyy : OK XXX HAS JUST GOT INFORMED THAT OUR PROFESSOR OF
> ECONOMICS HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT THEY ARE HEARING FROM IRAQ RIGHT NOW
> IT IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK
>
> @ xxxxxxx : THE BANK PRES WILL KEEP ME INFORMED AS HE GETS INFO BUT
> EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PATIENT AND LET THE PEPOLE THAT HAVE INTEL DO
> WHAT THEY DO BEST AND WE WILL ALL GET INFORMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
> @ xxxxxxx : THAT IS ALL

2SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 pm

well.....hope he enjoys it there......pay for view.....LMAO

3SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 pm

thumper wrote:well.....hope he enjoys it there......pay for view.....LMAO

No I am a member there so you pay for nothing.

Tell me what you want from there and I will post it here.

4SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Just more Medic bs.

5SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Roundabout wrote:
thumper wrote:well.....hope he enjoys it there......pay for view.....LMAO

No I am a member there so you pay for nothing.

Tell me what you want from there and I will post it here.

thanx for the correction......if you desire to post something ,go for it.....but i prefer facts over
the secret source stuff.

6SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm

It wasnt medics info. it was someone else if you look at the chat better.

7SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

sounds like a good plan to me

8SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

C'mon please be right this week , that's all i ask of you , to be right .
alooooha!

9SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Roundabout....

1) I don't care who you are
2) You post whatever you see fit that has info on the dinar investment.

With that said...and I think because of your post..puffbuster is looking to find out "who" you are...like I said "I don't care who you are" and it's none of puffs business who you are here at THIS SITE!!! and HELL NO I don't support any other forums Tos because they are stupid rules!!!. This is the text that happened in Chat...just wanted you to know Roundabout:

[17:44:43 10/08/09] Puffbuster : Mrs. CK, do you support the TOS of other sites?

[17:44:59 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : WELCOME TO OUTCAST puffbuster

[17:45:24 10/08/09] Puffbuster : I need a bit of help here.

[17:46:31 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : sure puff...what ya need?

[17:47:01 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : no sorry we don't support other sites

[17:47:31 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : puff...is there a problem?

[17:47:52 10/08/09] Puffbuster : I'm not asking if you SUPPORT other sites, only if you support the TOS of other sites.

[17:48:17 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : no..TOS is their problem...not mine

[17:48:34 10/08/09] littlekracker : oh hell here we go again

[17:48:35 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : is there a problem on your end?

[17:48:45 10/08/09] Puffbuster : Interesting, that's what I thought. What comes arounds, goes around. Thank-you.

[17:48:45 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : LOL kracker

[17:48:55 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : your welcome puff

[17:49:19 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : sorry I couldn't help more...since you won't say what the problem is

[17:49:29 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : now were did puff go?

[17:50:19 10/08/09] littlekracker : told ya ck..they seem to be coming out from under rocks from all directions...

[17:50:57 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : no kidding kracker...good grief they wouldn't even tell me what the frig'n problem WAS

[17:51:20 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : so how in the world was I suppose to know what the problem is???? aggggggg whatever

[17:51:59 10/08/09] littlekracker : you handled that nicely ck...

[18:10:52 10/08/09] @ thumper : newest member Puffbuster......imagine that

[18:11:24 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : thumper puff came in here

[18:11:37 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : scroll back thum[

[18:11:48 10/08/09] @ thumper : lol.....never thought I'd see that

[18:11:53 10/08/09] @ thumper : k

[18:13:59 10/08/09] @ thumper : well that explains it.....

[18:14:24 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : never did say what his problem was

[18:15:27 10/08/09] @ thumper : noticed that

[18:15:29 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : oh well

[18:15:47 10/08/09] @ thumper : we're not a bunch of narcs here......

[18:15:55 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : ohh I bet it's that copy of chat were medic is back at dinarholics???

[18:16:09 10/08/09] @ thumper : hence the nae of the place.....OutCast!

[18:16:34 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : puff probably wanted me to "respect his TOS" that their chat not be taken out....guess what "PUFF go find your rat!!" not my problem

[18:17:04 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : and puff probably wanted roundabouts isp...Screw that puff...I don't care what peoples ISP are.

[18:20:01 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : sunny...I have no clue who they are...don't care either

[18:20:20 10/08/09] @ MrsCK : puff can find his own rat!!!

10SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK. Thump, it is gonna get worse before better IMO. CK ya done just right. Can't fix everyones "problems". Just like a bunch of Schoolgirls at recess.. Drama, Drama.....

11SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

MrsCK wrote:Roundabout....

1) I don't care who you are
2) You post whatever you see fit that has info on the dinar investment.

With that said...and I think because of your post..puffbuster is looking to find out "who" you are...like I said "I don't care who you are" and it's none of puffs business who you are here at THIS SITE!!! and HELL NO I don't support any other forums Tos because they are stupid rules!!!. This is the text that happened in Chat...just wanted you to no Roundabout:

[!!

Thank you MrsCK.

I paid to join that forum and feel like an idiot because I did.

There is nothing there that cannot be found for free here or any other sight.

And the Admin "Puffbuster" seems like a total control freak.

They tell you what you can talk about and what you can't talk about.

It was a total waste of money.

I will have the bank code for the BOA bank deal sent to me on twitter and I will post

it here if anyone wants it, I guess I paid for it ($35 membership) so it is mine to share.

So thank you for watching your forum members backs MrsCK and having freedom on your site so you are the best in my book.

Thanks MrsCK for not bending down to that control freak Puff buster.

He is such a control freak, a total ass.

Thanks again.

12SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Correct 67....we're not about drama here,we're here for news and info concerning dinar.....a lot of information gets to other forums from here but we don't whine about it but it would be nice if credit was given to the original poster.
(come to think of it...we have received nothing but scorn from other forums while they are coming here to find out what is going on)

13SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

No thanks need Roundabout...enjoy the forum.

14SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

bonkers1

Roundabout, it's their loss.... flower

15SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 am

PEGME

dam puff sounded like a little biotch, i wish i was on when he was here i would of pulled her skirt up and smacked her ass and sent her back to tell r77 i'm comin to kick his a$$.

PEGME

YA WANT MY IP Mad bounce

Last edited by PEGME on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NONE)

16SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Puff the Lazy Dragon... Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 am

Seems to me that Puffs time would be better spent looking for a JOB! They constantly bitch about being broke and push some company that helps people who are about to lose their house to foreclosure.

Here is a radical idea... Instead of sitting if front of a computer in some chat room for a couple years constantly telling people how smart you are, and chasing down peoples IP addys...why not get off your ass and seek some employment???

We may all get "rich" from the dinar...but if you have starved to death because you are too lazy to work before it RVs...was it really worth it??? Rolling Eyes

17SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am

retired2934

retired2934

And the Admin "Puffbuster" seems like a total control freak.

They tell you what you can talk about and what you can't talk about.

sounds like the dems at the health care town hall meetings

18SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 am

Route66 wrote:Seems to me that Puffs time would be better spent looking for a JOB! They constantly bitch about being broke and push some company that helps people who are about to lose their house to foreclosure.

Here is a radical idea... Instead of sitting if front of a computer in some chat room for a couple years constantly telling people how smart you are, and chasing down peoples IP addys...why not get off your ass and seek some employment???

We may all get "rich" from the dinar...but if you have starved to death because you are too lazy to work before it RVs...was it really worth it??? Rolling Eyes

Could not have said it better myself! Great post!!!

19SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Route66 wrote:Seems to me that Puffs time would be better spent looking for a JOB! They constantly bitch about being broke and push some company that helps people who are about to lose their house to foreclosure.

Why work? They have duped over 500 people to pay them $35 each to go on to a closed forum where there is no information.

So they have raked in close to $18,000 and collected the IDs and personal information of over 500 people.

And today they are telling everyone there will be no information shared until after the RV!

I am on the Dinaraholics Twitter alerts so any information they put out of value I will post here as soon as it comes in.

We are suppose to be Twittered with the RV Rate when it is posted and the BOA bank codes.

But from what I have seen there will never be anything of value that comes out.

Hell, they act like the revaluation of the dinar is some kind of closed secret event just for them.

LMAO
Laughing

20SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

cokeman

Who in the heck needs info after RV? Thats all BS!!!!!

21SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 pm

More Chat transcripts from Puffbuster today.

"SiteAdmin: [Aug 11,2009 8 AM PDT] Fact: we've had (multiple!) conformations of a "non-sheduled" meeting yesterday in both banks...AND between banks.

it's been confirmed (via word of mouth) those meetings WERE concerned with the IQD and NOT with "how to handle people bugging them" We've had word DIRECT FROM THE BANKS "it" will happen sometime this week...BUT things can yet change."

Thanks Puffbuster! Now send us our Twitter alert! Smile

22SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:36 pm

How pathetic of them. Quiet often when a person has no control over their own life...they will compensate by trying to control others...of which is exactly what Mr Puff is doing. I wish all of the people that PAID to get into that Ranger77 Love Fest would get together and sue the crap out of them to get their money back. What a freakin SCAM!!!!

23SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

outkastjamz

LMAO...This is too comical....I LOVE this place....Thnx roundabout screw'em

24SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Roundabout wrote:

Why work? They have duped over 500 people to pay them $35 each to go on to a closed forum where there is no information.

So they have raked in close to $18,000 and collected the IDs and personal information of over 500 people.

And today they are telling everyone there will be no information shared until after the RV!

I am on the Dinaraholics Twitter alerts so any information they put out of value I will post here as soon as it comes in.

We are suppose to be Twittered with the RV Rate when it is posted and the BOA bank codes.

But from what I have seen there will never be anything of value that comes out.

Hell, they act like the revaluation of the dinar is some kind of closed secret event just for them.

LMAO
Laughing

JMHO, but sounds like they are running a scam.

25SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm

PEGME wrote:dam puff sounded like a little biotch, i wish i was on when he was here i would of pulled her skirt up and smacked her ass and sent her back to tell r77 i'm comin to kick his a$$.

PEGME

YA WANT MY IP Mad bounce

Now that right there is funny! But you are too late on the r77 thing. Looks like he was banned over there for violating the tos so if someone did join to read his stuff they are now S.O.L. (but he never gave out anything of value so it is no loss) Smile

But we now have 18D (SFmedic) as our new super secret inside super duper intel getter feeder guy! (all the real intel $35 can buy) LMAO

Come on Powderpuff buster! Send our Twitter alert with the RV Rate and BOA codes! cheers

26SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

outkastjamz

Roundabout...how long has R77 been banned cuz i know he's out here somewhere...he has to have the attention

27SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 pm

PEGME

sfmedic = r77 imo

28SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:43 pm

outkastjamz wrote:Roundabout...how long has R77 been banned cuz i know he's out here somewhere...he has to have the attention
Not sure but I think the very next day 18D (SFmedic) became a member. Shocked Suspect

Last edited by Roundabout on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

29SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

PEGME wrote:sfmedic = r77 imo

Question Shocked Question Suspect LMAO

30SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 pm

well.....none of that is our worries here, we all have a good idea who's who and what's what.

31SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 am

Chase Cash In Notification
CHASE CASH IN PROCEDURES will ONLY be made available through the Opt In Email list ... not posted on forum for obvious security reasons. Please make sure you have performed the Opt In by clicking on the Opt In Button in Forum next to the Chat Button ... this is the only way you will get your instructions, the rate, etc. The Opt In button for email is different than the email you sent to me to get on the Chase list. DO NOT pm me about this, here or in forum ... I will not answer .. procedures are simple. Thanks, Mulan

This is fantastic! My brother and his wife are both on the Chase list and he just told me on the phone he got his Chase alert test e-mail today! My brother will forward the Chase e-mail and instructions to me as soon as he gets them!

Come on Powderpuffbuster send us the rate and BOA info on Twitter and our Chase instructions!
cheers

32SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 am

toolfan

I always thought they were just trying to scam people with the membership garbage. I used to go there until they started talking about privacy. Come on, it's the internet; there is NO privacy.
I feel so bad for the people that actually believed they needed to be a member over there to get any info. Baaa Baaa Baaa. At least one head has been raised from the sand.
Welcome to Outcast Roundabout!!

So there has been a lot of talk these last few days...here's hoping we can all take a LONG vacation soon!!

33SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 am

Just_AL

Just_AL

I've got more bad news, no secret code needed. Even if BOA or Chase was going to offer something special to dinar holder do you think that if you didn't have the code but had millions to deposit in thier bank they wouldn't give you the same treatment? I think i'll just go to TN and have Ali wire the money into my bank.

34SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 am

Well I dont want to wait for Ali to open his offices and I dont really trust anyone he has workin for him so I am gonna go with the bank. WHen he wouldnt answer the question of background checks of who is running the offices and says that the ONLY person who will have your personal info is his wife, bothered me. I dont see how his wife can be the only one handling the info and two, that is alot of people to handle. JMHO.

35SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Just_AL wrote:I've got more bad news, no secret code needed. Even if BOA or Chase was going to offer something special to dinar holder do you think that if you didn't have the code but had millions to deposit in thier bank they wouldn't give you the same treatment? I think i'll just go to TN and have Ali wire the money into my bank.

Thats true. But I am still getting my Twitter updates from Dinaraholics which Powderpuffbuster will send me the rate and the other RV info on.
And I also am on the BOA opt in automatic email updates list and my xxxxxxxx is on the automatic Chase e-mail list and he is sharing all of the Chase info with me as soon as he gets it!
So I will have the BOA bank codes and rates and all of the Chase cash in info and instructions!

I am also a member of xxxxxxxxxx forum and will get all of that info also.
We have it all covered and only for $35 stinkin bucks! LMAO

Come on Powderpuffie! Send me my super top secret BOA bank codes and super duper secret Chase cash in info!
cheers

Last edited by Roundabout on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too much info! LOL!)

36SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm

I have been on Dinaraholics chat all day and it is dead! No information of value and Powdedpuffie looks to be in a bad mood.

Maybe that time of month?
Question

37SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

outkastjamz

Thats kewl Roundabout...Get your moneys worth....LOL

38SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 pm

PAn8tv

As the saying goes...Oh the Drama lol! clown drunken

39SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 pm

PAn8tv

Lets not forget.... WoOoOot

40SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 pm

I have been on both chats all day and the best info is that that there will be an annoucement maybe today at 3 pm CST. So we are all just waiting on our Twitter alerts and notification e-mails from Powderpuffie.
They have been freaking out about how to keep the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar a secret that only they know about.

Medic told thousands of people on a public forum that he would provide the code for the BOA deal to them in public for all to use and now they are trying to stop it. If they do that they will have thousands of pissed off people. If they change that now they will screw thousands of people out of millions of dollars! Evil or Very Mad (makings of a lawsuit?)

Come on Powderpuffie! Send out our Twitter alerts and e-mails with all the super duper secret cash in info! We need the rate we need the instructions we need the addresses we need the phone numbers!

Come on Powderpuffie we are waiting!
cheers

41SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Roundabout wrote:I have been on both chats all day and the best info is that that there will be an annoucement maybe today at 3 pm CST. So we are all just waiting on our Twitter alerts and notification e-mails from Powderpuffie.
They have been freaking out about how to keep the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar a secret that only they know about.

Medic told thousands of people on a public forum that he would provide the code for the BOA deal to them in public for all to use and now they are trying to stop it. If they do that they will have thousands of pissed off people. If they change that now they will screw thousands of people out of millions of dollars! Evil or Very Mad (makings of a lawsuit?)

Come on Powderpuffie! Send out our Twitter alerts and e-mails with all the super duper secret cash in info! We need the rate we need the instructions we need the addresses we need the phone numbers!

cheers

Who is trying to stop it??? Code?? What the hell is going on?? Sounds like a storyline from the TNT show Leverage..... Thanks...I must be out of the loop or really just sloshed..hahah

42SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 pm

ramplead wrote:
Roundabout wrote:I have been on both chats all day and the best info is that that there will be an annoucement maybe today at 3 pm CST. So we are all just waiting on our Twitter alerts and notification e-mails from Powderpuffie.

cheers

Who is trying to stop it??? Code?? What the hell is going on?? Sounds like a storyline from the TNT show Leverage..... Thanks...I must be out of the loop or really just sloshed..hahah

Well it is just a control freak (Powderpuffie) freaking out because he is losing control. affraid

Where you been man don't you know the the IQD revaluationa and cash in is sole property and ownership of Dinaraholics!? drunken

According to them to cash in at the secret rate you must first become a secret member by paying $35 then you get the secret code and secret handshake then BOA and Chase will give you the secret deal. But the problem is SFmedic promised thousands of people in public that they would provide them the secret code after the RV so everyone gets the secret deal (not so secret it seems). Rolling Eyes

So Powderpuffie buster is sending out all the secret code info on Twitter and by e-mail as soon as he gets it from his secret source.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

43SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Roundabout wrote:
ramplead wrote:

cheers

Well it is just a control freak (Powderpuffie) freaking out because he is losing control. affraid

Where you been man don't you know the the IQD revaluationa and cash in is sole property and ownership of Dinaraholics!? drunken

According to them to cash in at the secret rate you must first become a secret member by paying $35 then you get the secret code and secret handshake then BOA and Chase will give you the secret deal. But the problem is SFmedic promised thousands of people in public that they would provide them the secret code after the RV so everyone gets the secret deal (not so secret it seems). Rolling Eyes

So Powderpuffie buster is sending out all the secret code info on Twitter and by e-mail as soon as he gets it from his secret source.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

This is to funny. I think someone should write to the Leverage show and make this a movie!!! I hope someone turn their ass into the atorney general for running a scam.

44SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

sundog

I love Roundabout - You are just too funny - I know everything you say about Dinarholics is probably true - but I totally enjoy your sense of humor. You don't even have to make this stuff up like they did in Koolaide - Your's is real. That makes it the best. I will send away for my Ovaltine super decoder ring as soon as I have saved enough labels. I look forward to your next post.

45SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Powderpuffie on the chat transcript today!

"SiteAdmin: It has been reported from multiple sources that BofA has been given the "go" by Treasury. One report is for 6:00 p.m. EDT this evening; the other is for start of business tomorrow. Differant sources ... do not appear to be circular."

Thanks Powderpuffie! Send us the rates and secret info!
cheers

46SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:48 pm

retired2934

retired2934

as the day goes longer the times go farther into the nite and next morning......it was to be .."by the close of business on Thursday." Question confused

47SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

this ranks up there with "Russian New Year" IMO.......LMAO!!!!!!!!!

48SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm

outkastjamz

Guess we didn't make the 6 e.d.t. forecast

Oh well we still have in the morning.....LMAO

49SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm

sundog wrote:I love Roundabout - You are just too funny - I know everything you say about Dinarholics is probably true - but I totally enjoy your sense of humor. You don't even have to make this stuff up like they did in Koolaide - Your's is real. That makes it the best. I will send away for my Ovaltine super decoder ring as soon as I have saved enough labels. I look forward to your next post.

Well I have an update from Powder Puff buster. drunken

We have all been informed that after the RV he and Mrs Powder Puffie will be taking a month off but after they return the membership to Dinaraholics! will increase dramatically. (Maybe by thousands of dollars)

Now the reason is because there will be all sorts of secret stuff just they will know about so that is why it will cost so much.

Someone asked today after Powder puffie told us this "What about all of us who have paid for our subscriptions in advance? (6 month to a year)

Powder Puffie said that is no problem because everyone's fee will be pro rated and BILLED for the balance! So if we paid for a 3 month membership for $35 after the RV he will be sending everyone a bill pro rated for thousands of dollars! affraid

But before you do that Powder Puffie send us our Twitter alert with the rate and our e-mail instructions for Chase and BOA! cheers

50SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Incredible.......guess he failed to mention why it didn't RV today.......LMAO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum