I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics

+6
outkastjamz
cokeman
retired2934
PEGME
67 Warrior
bjdksl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

ramplead wrote:
Roundabout wrote:
ramplead wrote:
Roundabout wrote:I have been on both chats all day and the best info is that that there will be an annoucement maybe today at 3 pm CST. So we are all just waiting on our Twitter alerts and notification e-mails from Powderpuffie.
They have been freaking out about how to keep the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar a secret that only they know about.

Medic told thousands of people on a public forum that he would provide the code for the BOA deal to them in public for all to use and now they are trying to stop it. If they do that they will have thousands of pissed off people. If they change that now they will screw thousands of people out of millions of dollars! Evil or Very Mad (makings of a lawsuit?)

Come on Powderpuffie! Send out our Twitter alerts and e-mails with all the super duper secret cash in info! We need the rate we need the instructions we need the addresses we need the phone numbers!

Come on Powderpuffie we are waiting!
cheers

Who is trying to stop it??? Code?? What the hell is going on?? Sounds like a storyline from the TNT show Leverage..... Thanks...I must be out of the loop or really just sloshed..hahah

Well it is just a control freak (Powderpuffie) freaking out because he is losing control. affraid

Where you been man don't you know the the IQD revaluationa and cash in is sole property and ownership of Dinaraholics!? drunken

According to them to cash in at the secret rate you must first become a secret member by paying $35 then you get the secret code and secret handshake then BOA and Chase will give you the secret deal. But the problem is SFmedic promised thousands of people in public that they would provide them the secret code after the RV so everyone gets the secret deal (not so secret it seems). Rolling Eyes

So Powderpuffie buster is sending out all the secret code info on Twitter and by e-mail as soon as he gets it from his secret source.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

This is to funny. I think someone should write to the Leverage show and make this a movie!!! I hope someone turn their ass into the atorney general for running a scam.

I know what the secret code is..hahahahah

52SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty the holics Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 pm

thisisfu

This has got to be one of the funniest things ever. They have made 18k off memberships, gotten hundreds of people's personal information, wan3ting a free open forum to follow their rules and get someone in trouble for shedding the lig7ht on their secret plan, and now are providing secret information to something that has always been made to be a public event. OMG!!!
I have been given the 'sec5ret' boa info, as I am sure many of you have as well. This looks like standard procedure. I didnt lo3ok too hard, but I didnt see any dated items in the verbage. It seems like it has been a norm9al process with any foreign currency transaction.
There is nothing in it that a normal person opening an account would have to be concerned with. Only the transaction that occurs between the bank and the DoT, which in a normal situation is way past the transaction between the teller and the opener of the account.

I haven't even read anything else other than the email that a member sent me...and this thread right here, and it has turned into a strange start to the evening. Cheers!

53SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 am

Thousands of dollars eh? lol They were talking about that type of 'millionaire's club' a few months ago. After the RV, when everyone is rich, they would charge to hang out with each other on the internet. Bring on the fun!!!!
Puff's reason for it then was: 'of course rich people pay a membership to an exclusive club'. blah blah blah. At least they have dropped the price...Puff was talking about 100K annual fee back then. tee hee baa baa
I'd like to know what they are planning to provide for the thousands of dollars of membership fees?
Things that make ya go UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

54SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

freqlink wrote:Thousands of dollars eh? lol They were talking about that type of 'millionaire's club' a few months ago. After the RV, when everyone is rich, they would charge to hang out with each other on the internet. Bring on the fun!!!!
Puff's reason for it then was: 'of course rich people pay a membership to an exclusive club'. blah blah blah. At least they have dropped the price...Puff was talking about 100K annual fee back then. tee hee baa baa
I'd like to know what they are planning to provide for the thousands of dollars of membership fees?
Things that make ya go UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

He still may be thinking that! affraid

Screw that noise! If that little biotch Powder Puff buster is going to make people pay that much money to be controlled and dominated he better be wearing fish net stockings a garter belt and heels!
drunken

But before you make us all pay to be abused and controlled send us
that Twitter alert with our rate, code and cash in instructions Powder Puffie!
cheers cheers cheers

55SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 am

"Dinar Trade behind in orders…
Posted at August 13,

Apparently DinarTrade, one of the largest Dinar Dealers on the net, is so backed up with orders right now they can’t process them all! Rumor has it they are processing over 500 orders per day… here is what it says on the site:

"All orders placed after Thursday 8AM will be shipped on Monday 17th the reason for this is that we are backed up with orders and dont have enough staff to process all the orders, We will lock in your price Guaranteed."

56SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Chat Transcripts:

18delta: I was informed just minutes ago from dubai that their contacts in iraq that they are watching the US right now

18delta: that they heard it was released last night

18delta: also from two of my best sources who in past I have used only to debunk rumors of an rv.

18delta: both contacted me very late last night and told me that boa had the ok to exchange.

18delta: now one thought that we would here but not exchange until monday

18delta: the other said that we were to exchange today.

18delta: now I am waiting to see if this is true obviously we will know if a short
time if it was ok'd for today or not

18delta: that is it in a nutshell

18delta: thanks for the floor

Come on Powder Puffie! Send us our Twitter alerts and our BOA and Chase cash in automatic e-mails!
cheers cheers cheers

57SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 pm

great his alter ego 18 duh duh dulta is back.......jimineyfreakingcrickets!

58SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm

18delta: that they heard it was released last night

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this makes 1 million 888 thousand time it's been RELEASED..did dubai already say it RV'd like 7 months ago? or was it 4 months ago....NO Wait..that was last week!!

59SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Saturday! One week ago the RV was here! NOT A RUMOR! CONFIRMED! WOOT!WOOT!

Did you guys cash in? Seems my dinar did not change yet. So did anyone cash in? Question

Lets see, we had one dinar dealer report he had 500 orders in one day which could be close to $100,000 in one day.

We had SFmedic/18D open a new forum plastered with sponsored adds from that very same dealer.

Then we had 18D/SFmedic join Dinaraholics! and he and Powder Puffie became the dynamic

rumor duo swinging threats of TOS violations and banning's like hammers, bashing anyone in the cyber skull who dare speak out of turn.

Seems Powder Puffie gained more members this week and now has 600 or so paided suckers (private information and all) so Powder Puffie has

made close to $30,000 or more (some have paid full one year memberships) all so they can receive the super duper top

secret cash in Twitter alerts and secret e-mails only the special (paid) members get.

So I guess it was cash in time for a select few!

Oh and we cannot forget the money made by Victoria's Secret when Powder Puffie bought his sexy

outfit to wear after the RV when he pro rates and back charges all of his paid members thousands of dollars to be on his super duper top secret

forum so he can control and dominate them! Twisted Evil You go girl! flower

So I guess the rumor last weekend was TRUE people DID cash in last week! (just not us)

But thats ok because we know when it does happen Powder Puffie will send us our secret Twitter Alerts with the

secret rate and our secret automatic BOA and Chase cash in instructions! drunken

Come on Powder Puffie send them out! We are waiting! cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Roundabout on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

60SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 pm

made close to $30,000 or more

Good gosh what a scam that is!!!

61SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Utah Fra

62SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm

B o A is not exchanging any dinar at this time..

63SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:54 pm

ramplead wrote:B o A is not exchanging any dinar at this time..

they never have to the public....just to other financial institutions.

64SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 am

ramplead wrote:
Roundabout wrote:
ramplead wrote:
Roundabout wrote:I have been on both chats all day and the best info is that that there will be an annoucement maybe today at 3 pm CST. So we are all just waiting on our Twitter alerts and notification e-mails from Powderpuffie.
They have been freaking out about how to keep the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar a secret that only they know about.

Medic told thousands of people on a public forum that he would provide the code for the BOA deal to them in public for all to use and now they are trying to stop it. If they do that they will have thousands of pissed off people. If they change that now they will screw thousands of people out of millions of dollars! Evil or Very Mad (makings of a lawsuit?)

Come on Powderpuffie! Send out our Twitter alerts and e-mails with all the super duper secret cash in info! We need the rate we need the instructions we need the addresses we need the phone numbers!

Come on Powderpuffie we are waiting!
cheers

Who is trying to stop it??? Code?? What the hell is going on?? Sounds like a storyline from the TNT show Leverage..... Thanks...I must be out of the loop or really just sloshed..hahah

Well it is just a control freak (Powderpuffie) freaking out because he is losing control. affraid

Where you been man don't you know the the IQD revaluationa and cash in is sole property and ownership of Dinaraholics!? drunken

According to them to cash in at the secret rate you must first become a secret member by paying $35 then you get the secret code and secret handshake then BOA and Chase will give you the secret deal. But the problem is SFmedic promised thousands of people in public that they would provide them the secret code after the RV so everyone gets the secret deal (not so secret it seems). Rolling Eyes

So Powderpuffie buster is sending out all the secret code info on Twitter and by e-mail as soon as he gets it from his secret source.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

This is to funny. I think someone should write to the Leverage show and make this a movie!!! I hope someone turn their ass into the atorney general for running a scam.

http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/against_fraud.html

65SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 am

NOt to be an ass but what fraud is being committed? Anyone can have a private site and make people pay for it. And anyone can be dumb enough to pay for it. Now are they promising things and not delivering on it? That COULD be fraud but hard to prove since everything on every one of these sites is nothing but rumors and opnions. So I doubt anything will come of it. And in all reality, when this pops, who will really care???? We will all be off chillin on a tropical island enjoying life AWAY from the computer screen. Very Happy

66SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 am

Sooooo true Sunny!!!!

67SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:59 am

PEGME

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE PPL FALL FOR THAT CRAP[b] scratch

68SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am

Roundabout wrote:Saturday! One week ago the RV was here! NOT A RUMOR! CONFIRMED! WOOT!WOOT!

Did you guys cash in? Seems my dinar did not change yet. So did anyone cash in? Question

Lets see, we had one dinar dealer report he had 500 orders in one day which could be close to $100,000 in one day.

We had SFmedic/18D open a new forum plastered with sponsored adds from that very same dealer.

Then we had 18D/SFmedic join Dinaraholics! and he and Powder Puffie became the dynamic

rumor duo swinging threats of TOS violations and banning's like hammers, bashing anyone in the cyber skull who dare speak out of turn.

Seems Powder Puffie gained more members this week and now has 600 or so paided suckers (private information and all) so Powder Puffie has

made close to $30,000 or more (some have paid full one year memberships) all so they can receive the super duper top

secret cash in Twitter alerts and secret e-mails only the special (paid) members get.

So I guess it was cash in time for a select few!

Oh and we cannot forget the money made by Victoria's Secret when Powder Puffie bought his sexy

outfit to wear after the RV when he pro rates and back charges all of his paid members thousands of dollars to be on his super duper top secret

forum so he can control and dominate them! Twisted Evil You go girl! flower

So I guess the rumor last weekend was TRUE people DID cash in last week! (just not us)

But thats ok because we know when it does happen Powder Puffie will send us our secret Twitter Alerts with the

secret rate and our secret automatic BOA and Chase cash in instructions! drunken

Come on Powder Puffie send them out! We are waiting! cheers cheers cheers

There are millions of dollars being made by dealers selling Dinar. Some dealers have admitted to making over $100,000 per day.

That is a lot of money. How is this money being made? Rumors. Where do these rumors come from and who are spreading these rumors?

Who all is involved in this massive money making rumor machine?

Lets follow the money.

A dealer makes $100,000 in one day

That $100,000 came from people rushing to buy dinar.

Those people rushed to buy dinar because they heard a hot rumor from someone.

That hot rumor came from someone on the dinar forums.

The persons telling the hot rumors on the dinar forums are Powder Puffie Buster and 18D/SFmedic

The hot rumors consist of "secret" information and "intel".

They say the sources of this "secret" information are bankers (secret bankers), professors and people overseas. (Nigeria maybe?)

Powder Puffie Buster gets his "intel" from a "secret" Chase bank connection who has the "secret" deal with the alias of "JPMorgan"

SFmedic has the German banker and his "secret" BOA connection.

SFmedics "secret" BOA connections are persons named Princess Leia and Apostledh1.

Princess Liea is on Dinaraholics!, both of SFmedics forums and Nenos forum. (full forum coverage)

She like many of those in the rumor chain use many aliases, she goes by "Princess Liea" a.k.a. "Readytogo" a.k.a. "Beebearlover"

Princess Liea and Apostledh1 get all "secret" bank deal info from a "secret" "High up person at BOA headquarters" Rolling Eyes

And lets not forget the biggest "secret" of them all, Powder Puffies "Victoria Secret" You go girl! queen

So that is the money trail. A multi million dollar money trail.

And here we are all broke and waiting again same as the all the weeks and months before

but as we wait Powder Puffie has offered to us the wonderful opportunity to give him money.

But not just give him money but to also work for him for free after the RV.

We can all donate money, time and labor to help him build his 8,150 ac. mountain compound complete with cabins, a group meeting

and eating area, a Church, trails and all kinds of fun stuff! (kool-aid vats?)

Now off course he and Mrs Powder Puffie will have a retirement home there in his mountain compound complete with staff,

but it will all be made possible by the donations of everyone at Dinaraholics!

Well, all I know Powder Puffie is we are still waiting on our secret codes and cash in info! cheers cheers cheers

69SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm

PEGME

i'm ashame to say , i know someone who signed up to that crap, kinda strange i have'nt seen him since.

i guess he's kinda embarased Embarassed hahaha

nothing aimed at you roundabout , i appreciate you ivig us the heads up on those cons Wink

Last edited by PEGME on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : none)

70SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

outkastjamz

The things scam artist dwell upon are people and their weeknesses...The desire to be thin makes companies rich year after year.. the desire to have wealth is no different....these are preyed upon becuase the normal folk want something EASY...Everyone wants something for nothing, it's human nature...to lose weight by a miracle pill or become an ovenight millionaire....People can call me what they want but(this pertains to the other forums mostly) but how many times and years can go by when this so called "intel" delivers absolutely nothing and folks stil hang on to the words of dinar pumpers..Flat out they are STUPID....yes friggin stupid....whomever believes that anybody knows anything about the rv is lying to themselves...Why??...because they don't want to hear anything else...they wanna hear that a 25k dinar note they paid about $20 for is gonna be worth over 75K.....yeah right....this is a biased investment built by dinar forums to do one thing and one thing only and that is to sell dinars....CBI wouldn't be selling billions of dinars if a Rv was or is coming....bottom line most folks want something for nothing and it ain't happening..Call me what you like but we'll see who's right...I'll say this, at least the admin of this site don't buy into all the B.S. or promote it......I'll continue to bash any idiot who uses Gods name or human weekness for personal gain....Screw every rumor monger out there and I'll be more than glad to say it to whomevers face anytime anywhere....Good luck to all!!!!

71SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm

outkastjamz

In addition, to add to my point look at the page views for the "real" news compared to rumor page views....what a joke, says it all

72SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm

w8tin

so many minds to analyze..hmmmm.which one should i chooose? LOL...j/k..I wouldn't attempt to analyze anyone on one of these forums cause I would have to start with myself, wouldn't I...if I am going to 'practice what i preach'.

Still w8tin to be Dunw8tin!

73SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics - Page 2 Empty Re: SF Medic chat on Dinaraholics Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:41 pm

PEGME wrote:i'm ashame to say , i know someone who signed up to that crap, kinda strange i have'nt seen him since.

i guess he's kinda embarased Embarassed hahaha

nothing aimed at you roundabout , i appreciate you ivig us the heads up on those cons Wink

The sad thing is that people are following every word of that idiot medic , poofbuster ect....Do they really think there is a secret deal with B of A?? Give me a break.

Gullible, Gullible, Gullible is all I can say... By the way.. my secret source just called from the State Department....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum