I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani discusses with Ban Ki-Moon had asked Iraq to form an international tribunal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Voices of Iraq / / Lead Story, News, Baghdad, policy / / Talabani discusses with Ban Ki-Moon had asked Iraq to form an international tribunal

Talabani discusses with Ban Ki-Moon had asked Iraq to form an international tribunal

26/9/2009 - 21:19 26/9/2009 - 21:19

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, with the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon in New York, Saturday, Iraq's request for an international court over bombings "on Wednesday, the bloody" in Baghdad last month, as well as to send a special UN envoy to investigate the facts about foreign intervention in the internal affairs of Iraq, according to a statement of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

The statement, received by the agency Voices of Iraq (VOI) that "Talabani Within the framework of meetings and meetings on the sidelines of the session of the 64 meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York today visited the UN headquarters and discussed with the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon asked Iraq to form an international tribunal the punishment of those involved bloody bombings Wednesday, and send a special UN envoy to investigate the facts about foreign interference in the internal affairs of Iraq. "

And President Talabani that "Iraq is looking forward to helping the international community and its support for Iraq's position in the formation of an independent international commission of inquiry to investigate crimes of terrorism against the Iraqi people."

Talabani described the foreign interventions in Iraq in a speech before the General Assembly that "the real danger facing Iraq at the current stage, who arrived in severity to the extent of the worst crimes against innocent citizens, and the Iraqi government found itself compelled after the bombings last month to turn to the United Nations in order to protect its citizens and stop the bloodshed of the innocent Iraqi. "
ق م (م)- ح إ ح BC (m) - h E h

So Tali was back at the UN on SATURDAY????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum