I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI of on Wednesday on army day

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty CBI of on Wednesday on army day Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 am

littlekracker

CBI off on Wednesday on army day

January 6, 2010 - 09:06:06

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) will not hold its regular session on Wednesday on the occasion of the anniversary of the foundation of the Iraqi army.

“Sessions will be resumed on Thursday (Dec. 7),” a source from the CBI told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

SH (P)

2CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty Re: CBI of on Wednesday on army day Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

beginning to believe these people will have a holiday because their camel broke wind.

3CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty Re: CBI of on Wednesday on army day Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 am

littlekracker

OMG.....LMFAO

4CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty Re: CBI of on Wednesday on army day Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

windreader1

Panhead wrote:beginning to believe these people will have a holiday because their camel broke wind.

Careful what you say about "wind", LOL

5CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty Re: CBI of on Wednesday on army day Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

littlekracker

Yall are a hoot...too funny wind...

6CBI of on Wednesday on army day Empty Re: CBI of on Wednesday on army day Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm

windreader1 wrote:
Panhead wrote:beginning to believe these people will have a holiday because their camel broke wind.

Careful what you say about "wind", LOL

OH my gosh....I almost spit my coffee over that one....pan is so busted.....rofl!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum