I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Move to Put the Internationalization of Terrorism and Out From Under Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

And the beat goes on

Iraq Move to Put the Internationalization of Terrorism and Out From Under Chapter VII

On: Wednesday 13-01-2010 02:55 evening
Et al - Special

A member of the Kurdistan Islamic Union Sami Atrushi said Iraq should move to raise the issue of the internationalization of terrorism and the formation of an international tribunal, to investigate the crimes committed against the people in addition to lifting of Iraq under Chapter VII.

On the delegation planned to visit the United States U.S. Atrushi said in a statement singled out by the Agency for News News ((et al)) that there are two important issues must be debated by Iraq with the Security Council, the cause of the internationalization of terrorism of an international tribunal to investigate crimes of terrorism and there is a tendency weight behind to investigate these crimes, which occur in Iraq, and the issue out of the seventh item because we are so far do not have full sovereignty, even if we say that the U.S. forces withdrew, pointing out that if Iraq can get out of Chapter VII, especially the "Iraqi funds, we can not rely on the UN Security Council resolutions on always and returned every year and this year is the last year the Security Council to extend the protection of Iraqi money and we fear that this book funds, especially "The money is located in the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI), indicating that the Iraqi government to convince the UN Security Council members to drive Iraq from Chapter VII, and if The Government has achieved this subject will be done to them

this year is the last year the Security Council to extend the protection of Iraqi money

REALLY??? last year the Security council is going to protect the funds???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum