I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / MP Taha Shield: the budget law will be presented tomorrow on the agenda of the Council for a vote

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Conscious / MP Taha Shield: the budget law will be presented tomorrow on the agenda of the Council for a vote

Conscious / Baghdad / p. X
24/1/2010 6:49 pm

Member of the House of Representatives called the United Iraqi Alliance Taha shield all the parliamentary blocs to leave the differences and speed up the adoption of the budget.
The Shield in a statement to the reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that time is running out and we have completed the budget, He pointed out that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives has completed its private and its final report on the financial budget for 2010. "
He added that the shield "crisis of the financial budget and linked to Electoral Code of Conduct had been completed and the rest of the members objecting to amendments to redeploy the money in the budget to overcome all obstacles in order to put to the vote, he said the bill will be tabled in Parliament tomorrow to Atsoit him."

Roxy

Roxy

political blocs agreed not to pass the budget

Detection of a coalition MP Sami al-Askari rule of law by the existence of an agreement with the political blocs not to pass the federal budget for 2010.
Askari said In a statement to (Agency Iraqi media / conscious) that "there is The opinion that the launch of the budget At this time will enable the Government of the opening of projects Many This is what was in the service Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki , Indicating that there is Political decision Intended to disable the Budget And show the government as incapable of terms of service And security. "
He added that "those clusters that are linked Electoral Code of Conduct Budget is well aware that this law was a violation of Constitutional And can not be achieved ".
He criticized the military "conditions posed by the United Iraqi Alliance Including the allocation of funds for cancer patients and others, pointing out that all this claimant intended to tighten the noose on the Iraqi government. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum