I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq and UN discussions regarding chapter 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

Hammoudi, confirms the existence of contacts between Iraq and the United Nations out of the seventh item

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives of Iraq's contacts with the United Nations out of the money item VII.

The Committee discussed at a meeting yesterday with the Lubaid Abbawi, however, and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mohammed Abdullah, Chairman of the Legal Service Humaidi Security Council resolution No. 487 and the case of compensation with the State of Kuwait and the demarcation of the border with Iran and the Iraqi community in Denmark and the agreement with Britain.

The Commission called the meeting to remove the ambiguity in the case and a closer relationship with Kuwait during the visits of parliamentary and activation of parliamentary friendship committee between the two countries and the visit of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and some Iraqi officials to Kuwait.

The statement quoted the Chairman of the Committee reaffirmed Hamoudi told a news briefing after the meeting: "The presence of serious efforts by the Government and the Committee on Foreign Relations to drive Iraq out of Chapter VII need to send clear messages reassuring the direction that Iraq is seeking to meet its obligations so that the Secretary-General to issue a statement confirming the that Iraq no longer poses a threat to international security."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum