I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fund transfer of \ "the development of Iraq \" from the United Nations to Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SCOOBY FOUND THIS:

07/27/2010

Fund transfer of \ "the development of Iraq " from the United Nations to Baghdad

Announced the Board of Supreme Audit in Iraq, the UN Security Council to transfer the management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the government authorities. The head of the Audit Court, Abdel Basset Turki said the transfer of the box to the Iraqi authorities "complements our national sovereignty."

He noted that a committee of financial experts, the Iraqis, which is headed "offered an alternative plan to the UN Security Council during the recent talks held in the July 12, this involves the transfer of management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the Iraqi authorities to continue to pay 5 percent of imports of Iraqi oil to fund the United Nations Compensation. "

He pointed out that "the aim of the plan is to end the extraordinary situation of the Development Fund for Iraq and the transfer of management and supervision tasks to the Iraqi authorities," pointing at the same time that "the Security Council announced its approval of the plan and pledged to follow-up."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum