I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy: sectarian motive to the shooting down of some Arab countries on Iraq debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deputy: sectarian motive to the shooting down of some Arab countries on Iraq debt
28/06/2009 Sunday 06 - e Rajab -1430
He Alliance MP Kamal-Saadi, the Parliament in connection with the move to convince the parliaments of some Arab states to agree to debt forgiveness for Iraq, pointing out that the pressure behind the sectarian adherence to such debt. Saadi said in an interview with "Radio Sawa" as saying: "Some countries argue that their parliaments behind the lack of debt forgiveness to Iraq, so we have to move a parliamentary parliaments to address this." Saadi noted that the forces of radical fundamentalism, and he is opposed to debt forgiveness of Iraq for sectarian reasons, believing that "it is unfair that Iraq was paying 5% of the oil revenue only to Kuwait." Saadi added that the nations of the world dropped 80% of Iraq's debt, as saying 130 billion dollars, he said, adding that the remainder of that debt due to the Arab countries. It is noteworthy that the regime of Saddam Hussein borrow billions of dollars during the eighties to cover the costs of
Sawa
Editor: AlMarsad
http://72.14.205.132/translate_c?hl=...JuCErM88KTJ6kw

"Some countries argue that their parliaments behind the lack of debt
forgiveness to Iraq, so we have to move a parliamentary parliaments to
address this."

Now that's an idea..go talk to that countries parliament and tell them to forgive the debt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum