I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need the electoral law and the law of distribution of financial resources and the law of the national oil company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We need the electoral law and the law of distribution of financial resources and the law of the national oil company
2009-06-29

Congress asking for legislation stalled

Baghdad (Iraq News)

.. Rep. of the United Iraqi Alliance bloc, said Hadi al-Hassani, the most important benefits the Iraqi people to discuss the salary of the President of the Republic in the meetings of the Parliament and the politicization of things when the subjects made the most importance to least importance, in view of the bloc MP Mohammad Fadhila Mohammadawi that a legitimate cover for the salary of the President of the Republic does not affect laws and to identify the remaining salary of the President of the Republic and the work of the three leaders is in the interest of the Iraqi people and al-Hassani explained that the time factor is very important when we lose a lot of time and the laws are disabled and therefore our art to lose money and reconstruction, investment, and everyone knows that the most important and what is important ..

. The deputy Iraqi Alliance bloc, we need the electoral law and the law of distribution of financial resources and the law of the national oil company and the law of parties and the Iraqi people expected of us and giving us hope that the plant and joy in their hearts, and frustrate all schemes that want to destroy the country economically, politically and socially.

.. As for the Bloc MP Mohammed Fadhila Mohammadawi said Thursday's meeting had been allocated only to discuss the salary of President of the Republic, was one of the paragraphs of the meeting and voted on various bills in the meeting and there was a series of laws were on the meeting, including the salary of the President and the deputy said the bloc Fadhila a telephone conversation with the (Iraq News) national laws need to be important, but I believe that voting and a legitimate cover for the salary of the President of the Republic does not affect the remaining laws and to determine the salary the President of the Republic and the work of the three leaders is in the interest of the Iraqi people and we activate all the laws, both belonging to the three presidencies or citizen ..
http://64.233.169.132/translate_c?hl...bU6F4-rlrUz4TA

Just pass them!!! Stop talking about it and get the job done!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum