I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tareq al-Hashemi calls on France and the European Union to contribute to Iraq Reconstruction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tareq al-Hashemi calls on France and the European Union to contribute to Iraq Reconstruction

Baghdad (Iraq News)

Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, the need to contribute to France and the rest of the EU in the reconstruction of Iraq, and the rehabilitation of the Iraqi forces to reach the required readiness, according to a statement from the office said that al-Hashemi in his office received the French ambassador to Iraq Jean-Francois Geron and discussed with him bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of development.

The statement that al-Hashemi discussed with the French ambassador also ways of activating the role of French and European Union in Iraq, particularly in the economic and judicial reform, and stressed the need for France's contribution to the reconstruction of Iraq Viiaadp in addition to rehabilitation and development capabilities of Iraqi forces to reach the required readiness.

The statement quoted the ambassador as saying that the government and the French people are ready to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and that the high-level delegations to visit Iraq in recent weeks Almqublpujae in the statement that Hashem also accept an official invitation from French President Nicolas Sarkozy to visit Paris, to determine the date later.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum