I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqis angered over ration card compensations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraqis angered over ration card compensations

Al Sumaria - [2/18/2011]
The 15 000 Iraqi Dinar compensation for ration cards has spurred the anger of Iraqis who considered this initiative as demeaning.

The reaction of Arbil citizens to the compensation was not eased up as well. People urged the government on the other hand to reconsider the huge income difference between citizens and officials.

Kurdish politicians believe that the government underestimated the situation hoping to substitute money compensations with adequate ration cards. A number of economists said Iraqi government is trying to patch up the situation.

People’s protests in Baghdad and in the different provinces of Iraq led the government to reconsider the ration card system and pay off compensations. People however found these measures insufficient which spurred further anger in the streets.

Just pass the HCL!!!...problem solved!!

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Share the great wealth in the ground and all is well..... But will we ever see a TRUE HCL?????The more I see Iraq in the current light, the more corruption slimes out.. We continue to watch, read, wait and guess what comes next. 67

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum