I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wells Fargo information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wells Fargo information Empty Wells Fargo information Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 pm

windreader1

I have been reading all these posts on other sites detailing the great experiences people have had in talking to their banks and the positive feedback they have received from bank personnel regarding the dinar. So okay all, here is my "grand" experience today at my local Wells Fargo branch. I asked the teller if this branch handled foreign currency exchange. She said she did not know and that I would have to ask a supervisor. About that time "said supervisor" walked up and I once again asked if this branch handled foreign currency exchange. He said yes they did and what did I need. I said that I had iraqi dinar. This man threw his arms up, took a step backwards from me and said in a voice that could be heard by everyone in the bank "No we don't have anything to do with iraqi dinar." He then turned and almost ran back into his office as if he was afraid I was going to ask further questions. He actually looked like he was having a panic attack. It was an absolute riot. I am still laughing about it.

2Wells Fargo information Empty Re: Wells Fargo information Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 pm

windreader1 wrote:I have been reading all these posts on other sites detailing the great experiences people have had in talking to their banks and the positive feedback they have received from bank personnel regarding the dinar. So okay all, here is my "grand" experience today at my local Wells Fargo branch. I asked the teller if this branch handled foreign currency exchange. She said she did not know and that I would have to ask a supervisor. About that time "said supervisor" walked up and I once again asked if this branch handled foreign currency exchange. He said yes they did and what did I need. I said that I had iraqi dinar. This man threw his arms up, took a step backwards from me and said in a voice that could be heard by everyone in the bank "No we don't have anything to do with iraqi dinar." He then turned and almost ran back into his office as if he was afraid I was going to ask further questions. He actually looked like he was having a panic attack. It was an absolute riot. I am still laughing about it.

SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!! to funny!!!! What's his #..I'll call him Tuesday just to give him "another" panic attack....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mom!

3Wells Fargo information Empty Re: Wells Fargo information Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

lionheart

lionheart

but what was he afraid of

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum