I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

was a three day celebration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1was a three day celebration Empty was a three day celebration Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am

Roxy

Roxy

Wasit / Voices of Iraq: the local management of Wasit province, on Monday, to mark the "national sovereignty" over three days, culminating on Thursday, according to director of information preservation.
Etabi said Majid told (Voices of Iraq) said that the postponement of the official ceremony on the occasion of national sovereignty to the next Thursday instead of tomorrow (Tuesday) against the background of the decision to maintain that "celebrate the occasion over a period of three days have culminated in the official ceremony on Thursday at a pitch Sports Kut. "
He added that the celebration "will include a military official and popular celebrations of informal celebration of this occasion," he said, pointing out that the preservation of "the next three days will be taken as a holiday continues in the happy and popular and official celebrations."
But it was always disrupted the official "will be on Tuesday only to continue office hours during the other days."
The province of Wasit from earlier today (Monday) that it had completed its preparations for the establishment of a "carnival," the official and popular on the playing field Kut Sports Day national sovereignty and with the participation of all spectrums of society Wasiti.
The Federal Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called on the Iraqi people to observe the withdrawal of American forces from the cities on 30 June as a "national day for the restoration of real sovereignty to the Iraqi territory from foreign forces."
The Council of Ministers decided at its 23, which was held on June 23 June, always disable 30/6/2009 only on the formal occasion of the withdrawal of American forces from the cities under the Security Agreement.
Under the agreement, signed by Iraq with the United States on 13 December 2008, the U.S. forces should withdraw from Iraqi cities and towns to specific locations outside by tomorrow 30 June 2009.
The town of Kut, Wasit province, about 180 kilometers southeast of Baghdad.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aswataliraq.info&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en

2was a three day celebration Empty Re: was a three day celebration Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:25 pm

I would like to party for 3 days!!!!

3was a three day celebration Empty Re: was a three day celebration Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

danny

I would like to party nekked for 3 days after the RV!!

4was a three day celebration Empty Re: was a three day celebration Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Roxy

Roxy

cheers affraid cheers drunken cheers affraid cheers
Danny Danny Danny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum