I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abdul-Mahdi exclude the adoption of Security Council resolutions on Iraq, a crucial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Can someone send a "memo" to the GOI and tell them they are still a "occupied country" and if they can get their act together as one....that THEY CAN STILL BE RULED BY THE UN!!! AGAIN!!! No wonder Chapter 7 has been dragged out so long from getting removed...UN probably figured out they might need to keep it in case the UN needs to take over AGAIN!

Abdul-Mahdi exclude the adoption of Security Council resolutions on Iraq, a crucial

Posted 27/07/2010 09:56 AM

BAGHDAD - Iraq's Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi said "democracy is the solutions and multiple options, not one solution, adding to insist on one solution is incorrect and hurt everyone."

He called on Abdul-Mahdi, in a dialogue with Al-Hurra aired on Monday, the political forces to enjoy the flexibility and the abandonment of a single thesis.

In response to a question on the emergence of the features of a scenario, international intervention, if the survival of the political process Bozmtha current unresolved, he noted that "Iraq has to pay much at stake over the past seven years, and should not be up to them," asserting that "political forces, and the constitutional institutions such as House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers and the Presidency of the Republic bear a heavy responsibility to book the road and activate the mechanisms that increase the weight an Iraqi solution, not go to the solutions of regional or international, "and explaining that" the most important reason to these solutions are: the first is the accusation by some that they are a party to international solutions, The second desire of some to bring international solutions. "

He called on Vice-President of the Republic to "the formation of a national awareness about these issues fully and to protect Iraq and protect the positive development that took place in ridding Iraq of the resolutions of the blockade and sanctions, Chapter VII, occupation and foreign interference."

He ruled that the Security Council to take crucial decisions on Iraq at its next scheduled early August, noting that "all parties want Iraq to be in El solution, not in the way of the crisis."

Vice-President of the Republic stressed that "the Iraqis to encourage rail solution, not to go to the crisis, so as to avoid any decisions that may affect the sovereignty of Iraq, as happened in the resolution (1483) and, as happened in the siege and sanctions."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum