I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Economy part 2..rumors!!!

+9
bjdksl
azdinar
windreader1
Panhead
chevy#3
lionheart
gente
w8tin
MrsCK
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

151World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:51 pm

MrsCK

Tuesdays evening report on gold/silver for Dec. 6th:

The banking cartel showed up for work today in the wee hours of the
morning. They knocked gold down to around $1701.00 and silver below
$31.50 but both metals clawed their way back close to positive territory
in gold and firmly in positive territory in silver. Gold finished the
comex session at $1727.90 down $2.80 whereas silver finished up 36 cents
to $32.67. The big news last night came from GATA who reported the CEO
of Anglo Ashanti stated that investors are approaching mining companies
for their metal bypassing the comex and banks. This would be a death
knell to the bankers who count on mines for their metal.

152World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 pm

MrsCK

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe

Barack Obama faces legal probe over unlawfully tangling America in NATO Libyan invasion. George Soros feels the heat of legal due process in connection with his financial interference in US government business. UK-France public row over EuroZone chaos indicates accelerating fragmentation of Western cabal organisation. German banks face market meltdown. Commerzbank is now a basketcase for emergency nationalisation and breakup.

A benevolent military coup in the US becomes more likely by the day as the Pentagon and US intelligence agencies line up against the Washington corporation's anti-Constitutional US Homeland Security apparat.

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia's firework display be the Western cabal's execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

153World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

MrsCK

Levin-McCain bill would create a presidential dictatorship. Where is the outrage?

by Justin Raimondo

November 30, 2011

Buried in the annual defense appropriations bill is a provision that
would give the President the power to use the military to intern anyone —
including American citizens — indefinitely, and hold them without
charges or trial, anywhere in the world, including on American soil. The
provision essentially repeals the longstanding Posse Comitatus Act,
which prevents the military from engaging in law enforcement on US
territory — the greatest fear of the Founders. Approved by a Senate
subcommittee in secret hearings, the provisions open the road to a
military dictatorship in this country — and for that we can thank
Senators CaTherl Levin and John McCain, who introduced the measure. Both
the FBI and the Pentagon came out against the Levin-McCain monstrosity,
and Senator Mark Udall (D-Colorado) introduced an amendment striking
the provision: the amendment was defeated in the Senate, 37-61. The mind
reels. As the ACLU’s Chris Anders puts it: “I know it sounds
incredible. New powers to use the military worldwide, even within the
United States? Hasn’t anyone told the Senate that Osama bin Laden is
dead, that the president is pulling all of the combat troops out of Iraq
and trying to figure out how to get combat troops out of Afghanistan
too? And American citizens and people picked up on American or Canadian
or British streets being sent to military prisons indefinitely without
even being charged with a crime. Really? Does anyone think this is a
good idea? And why now?” Why now, indeed — and the answer is not hard to
fathom. With the US banking system making very loud creaking noises as
the eurozone descends into the economic abyss, and a total meltdown
staring us in the face, the Powers That Be want to make sure they have
their hands on the reins of power — and on the whip they won’t hesitate
to use.

154World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

MrsCK

Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year of 2012 to you all.

IT WILL BE A BLESSED YEAR.
--------------------------------------
Intel Dinar RV

Our
deep intel sources and moles deep down the rabbit holes have all been
'technicians' and not accustomed to deceits and lies of the dark cabal.

We
(Our confidential intel group) have been informed the Dinar RV was
going to Pop a few weeks ago. Dark Cabal blocked it again, Timmie boy up
to his tricks again.

It has been blocked by the dark cabal
until now. Some of the methods used have compromised bankers,
compromised programs managers, hidden software to misdirect the funds
and etc.

Strongly suggest Bank Of Scotland to be avoided!

Another
late developing factor is the protocol directive that the banking
system must be safe and honorable before the RV. The tardiness of the RV
till 2012 is to ensure the Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS will not
have access to your Dinar Cash-In funds. These private entities shall be
going down in 2012 and there powers have already been removed. In short
- no IRS for individuals.

Those dinar gurus talking about taxes and etc. --- whatever you decide in a few weeks!

Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning.

THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN (Allowing for no Dark Cabal

Blockage) WILL be Tuesday morning 9:00 am EST. Expect a HIGH INITIAL RATE!

AGAIN - CASH IN TUESDAY MORNING. THANK YOU LORD!

--------------------------------------------

PROSPERITY PACKAGES - GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS

Have gone out and are going out.
ALL TO BE DONE BY NEXT WEEK.
The
holdup and intel lies & deceits originate from the Dark Cabal. We
including me, folks have been played big time. The messengers have also
been played. Be glad when this roller coaster ride ends.

Total
PP letters is approx 330,000 and they have been going out at approx
10,000 a day. Delivery is done very carefully by bank courier. A courier
from your designated private bank will be hand delivering a registered
letter. When you sign for it -- you are under a very strict & tight
Non-Disclosure. One word to anyone and you lose it all!

The letter is merely a bank appointment notification letter.

An
ATM card with 80K on it awaits you at the bank after you go through an
intensive 2+hrs review of the Program(s). How much funds are in each
participant's assignment. I drop the phone when I first heard it!

JOHN'S PERSONAL COMMENTARY

I
have been Blessed and Honored to meet some beautiful souls in this
grand adventure. From Nesara, Restore America and The Lightworkers. The
primary purpose of all these Blessings at this time is to reset the
world, to restore your freedoms and happiness.

As several gurus have said ---Pay it forward. Remember those in need like yourselves now.

It also interesting to note the contributions of several wonderful souls.

Poofness - Thankyou for your guidance and messages.
Fulford - Your intel is awesome - Thankyou

They have held true while the ghost has lost all credibility.

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:54 AM 12/31/2011

155World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 am

MrsCK

Tom Heneghan Jan. 1. 2012 made the following comment:

Finally, stay tuned for our next intelligence briefing, which will detail the imminent demise of the European Union, including the end of the European currency with new French Francs and German Marks backed by gold bullion.

156World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

when is the next "intelligence briefing"?......they both been talking about this a good while, wish they would just do it!

157World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm

MrsCK

This from my friend over at CMKXland, DeltaDon...one of his best writings to the CMKX shareholders...you can APPLY it to the Dinar HOLD UP TOO!!!!

Please take the time to read this entire post, hopefully it will get you to put on your thinking cap and see things from a different perspective. All of my posts are to get everyone thinking, not to get you to buy into my opinion. Study history and all the answers are right there for you.

I'm sure many get tired of hearing me talk of the bigger agenda, we all know that a big part was getting the corrupt powers of the FED RES, (central banking/fiat system) and getting back to a asset back currency. I think I've beat that horse to death with posts in my past up until now.

Let's take a closer look at the transformation of our government and it's three branches of checks and balance. Hopefully when I'm done, many will see the big agenda a little more clearly. After reading this, put it together with the posts in my past talking about the above mentioned changes moving forward. Then maybe everyone will get a better grasp of why it's taking so long and so you can keep your eyes open and look to the future for certain changes that I believe will be coming to the American system of government and finance.

The United States of America and it's U.S. Constitution.....

We have always, unlike the British, believed we are governed by a written Constitution, but it's not so. The convention we are following is what I'll call an "Unwritten Constitution" as is the British Constitution.

This is not what our founders intended for it's Republic, they had just fought a horrible war against the English to gain self-rule. The Founders weren't looking for another King or group of elitist to rule like a king.

Democracy has to exist as a way of life before it can be a political system, you have to want to be free before you can be free. We the citizens of this great nation as of lately are holding Congress and all politicians at historic low esteem, yet 90% of members of Congress are return to serve new and consecutive terms. Our government presently has one fundamental problem - we have deserted the Founders "Written Constitution" and have substituted a new, "unwritten constitution", and what is this unwritten constitution? It is an informal rearrangement of government powers by which each of the three branches assigns many of its constitutional responsibilities to other branches.

Congress, the dominant branch in our Republic, passes off controversial domestic issues, to the Supreme Court and controversial foreign policy issues, like declaring war and financing war, to the president. This unwritten constitution is not designed to provide effective government. Instead it's purpose is to keep getting congressmen and women re-elected. As we all know our Founders wrote our real Constitution to give us a Republic that would work.

Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence that, because of the king's "long train of abuses" the sovereignty of the country has passed from the king to the people at large. The people, through the Constitution, delegated power to three separate and independent branches. No branch is given power to control the actions of another. Each branch, therefore, has an equal power and obligation to interpret the Constitution on matters that come before it. The president and Congress are granted power by the people and are directly responsible to them but not to the other branches. Remember Jefferson released everyone imprisoned under the Alien and Sedition Laws, which the federal courts had held constitutional. Jefferson was not, advocating an Imperial Presidency, rather that each branch performs the functions assigned to it by the Constitution. Jefferson's approach is that the Constitution grants each branch an independent power to determine the meaning of the Constitution for its own purpose.

The legislature decides the constitutional issue in passing a law; the executive interprets the Constitution in carrying out a law; and the Court interprets the Constitution when deciding a case. Three branches, not one, determine constitutionality. So, the written Constitution places the ultimate power in domestic and foreign affairs in Congress. The spending power, to Congress, it actually used its spending powers to end the Vietnam War. It could use this same powers today to end any war.

How did we get from the Founders written Constitution, to this mess were in right now? They have basically rewritten and dramatically reduced, the written Constitution, resulting in only two provisions: (1) the Supreme Court has the last word, if it wants to have it, on the country's domestic cultural and moral issues, which include, since Bush vs. Gore, the election of the president; and (2) the president has a free hand in foreign affairs, national security, and making war. These are FACTS as we all know. The Constitution gives those power to Congress, but Congress prefers not to exercise them. Controversial issues, of necessity, create voter anger. "THEY" give the Court power to deal with volatile, hot-button issues and gives the president power over foreign affairs. Congress gave the president a blank check on foreign affairs and has led to two major failures, the wars in Vietnam and, more recently, Iraq, this way Congress isn't held accountable for these enormous mistakes.

Stay with me. The Supreme Court is a lifetime tenure, Congress is beholden to the Corporatocracy with taking campaign finance to get re-elected. You see, they have literally rewritten the Founders Constitution without rewritten it by means of just pushing the political hot potato issues around to the point, the American people can't do anything about it. We think we have a Republic with a solid Constitution, but guess again. Haven't you ever wondered how these politicians continue to get voted in term after term? I think we all know where there real re-election money comes from and we as Americans are literally convinced by the controlled media who to vote for, just watch this election cycle and you can see just what networks are pulling for who. I watch Bill O'Reilly as long as I can take his arrogance and see, he doesn't want Ron Paul, he pushes him to the side every time, have you every wondered why Ron Paul won't take Bill's invitation to come on his show? Bill would do everything in his power to try to make his viewers think your wasting your vote if you vote for Ron Paul. That's how the Republican primaries are working as far as the media, just watch and you'll see what I mean. The more you watch the more visible it becomes. Before it's over, the media will convince you who you should vote for. That's how politicians get re-elected for not even doing there job, plus the big money they get from corporations helps too.

Look at the Supreme Court cases that these life tenure judges, (and the funny thing is, its been dominated by conservatives, hmmm) especially a couple;

(Santa Clara County vs. The Union Pacific Railroad) & (Dartmouth College vs. Woodward) Please take the time to go read these two Supreme Court cases, understanding these two cases will show you how "THEY" started all this unwritten Constitution. Chief Justice John Marshall ruled; A corporation was a person, a citizen, with the same rights as all citizens, boy are we paying for that ruling now. Our Republic has been falling ever since. And Republican politicians seem like they're Constitutionalists and fighting for you and I based on the Constitution. Flat out Rose colored glasses.

The Founders firmly believed that corporation were dangerous organizations which, if left unchecked, threatened the very freedom of the nation. Influenced by corporate wealth and power, these tow events triggered the descent of the United States from Democracy to Corporatocracy. I'm not going into the Corporate side because I've all ready made several posts about it, please feel free to look into my history if you haven't read them yet.

Let me first stop you from asking the question of why then are they continually breaking ranks on the Constitution now? Well in order to do battle with the enemy who has twisted our country into looking like a pretzel, one needs to get their hands a little dirty themselves. Let's take the new National Defense Authorization Act - Didn't hear much in the news about this like you did the health care debate, why? I believe when it's time to round up the corrupt ones who don't want to give in, we needed something to be able to bring them in against their will, I'm sure they will try to use the public to come to their defense, saying it's unconstitutional, it is now......

Please say with me, I'm going somewhere with this and it's very important.

Now from here on out is my OPINION, treat it as such.... As we near the end of our journey, many have truly tried to understand the what, why, whens of all this. We are witnessing or should I say we will have front row seats to this crazy show. I have continued to talk about the big agenda and I've had to give it in bits and pieces because of the size and nature of this grand plan. it has taken me hundreds of posts to try to slowly lift the lid and trust me, this barrel is filled with crap, corruption, chaos, lies, and deceitfulness. This barrel that I believe is getting ready to bust open, is collectively trying to put our U.S. Written Constitution back into our society and return the government back to the people. I honestly believe that when the lid comes off, all H&ll is going to break loose and those who didn't cooperate will be corralled up and face the consequences of their actions against the American people over the decades, I believe some of the names will shock most in disbelief. As you have seen in the last couple years, many politicians are running for the exits, many multiple term politicians, as you can see, most have been democrats, Why do you think? I believe it's because they are being forewarned and given the crack in the door to exit gracefully and unscathed. I see many Republicans being hit broadside like a freight train, like Tramp says. We're not the only ones who will be hit like a freight train. LOL!

I have also been told that Obama came in to do a certain task and will exit, my source says it's planned for him to not serve a second term, I know your going to say, then why hasn't he left, the election is this year. Like I said, this is going to hit so many blindsided, they have no clue what's in store for their corrupt self. As I discuss this issue of Obama exiting with my source, we both can't figure out. (if this is all true) Who will lead this country into the future and the new Republic? I can only come up with one name and and another source of mine agrees..... Who can this country trust to move this real and replaced Written Constitution back into our Republic? My guess is Ron Paul!

This movement isn't about the Right or the Left, the "R" or the "D", it's about corruption and the tearing down of our Republic by these corrupt individuals. Both sides have been corrupt, but it appears the Democrats are the only ones getting forewarned. Most of the politicians that have not rerun for election in 2010 were Democrats, and more have already announced their not rerunning in 2012, who ever thought Barney Frank would hang up his hat? And the FOX news media wants us to think its because they're redrew his district to be not in his favor, LOL!

Like I've said before, I was raised Republican and as I've grown educationally and opened my eyes to the truth, I call myself an Independent. These posts of mine as of lately aren't about political ideology or me pushing my ideas on anyone. I have finally researched and researched for the truth and believe me, its out there and isn't hard to find. The first thing anyone needs to do to find the truth, is stop taking in everything the media says. And that brings me to my last point; Have you taken the time to ask yourself why the mainstream media, except FOX NEWS, is so pro Obama? It's because all the media knows about most of the changes coming, but not all. It's obvious FOX is a corporation focused propaganda machine and a backer of the Republican arm of politics. Why do you think Obama is anti-FOX news? They are doing their best to strip Obama down and disrupt his change, even though you and I know the change is better for the American people, giving the government back to the people and not the Corporatocracy.

I hope this post brings everything I posted together a little bit better about the What, Why, and Whens of this journey. Please feel free to respond and if I didn't clarify something good enough, ask me and I'll do my best to answer you. Remember this last part is my OPINION, I believe this transformation is WHY, we still are waiting. Put this post together with some of my others and you will start to see where my thinking is going.

2012, sit down, buckle up, and hang on, it's going to be quite a ride. There is a reason why they have wanted us to keep our eyes open and on the prize, Al has kept us here and done a great job, I might add. We have had the opportunity to educate ourselves beyond anyone imagination. About our country and those who have controlled it for over a century.

Don, IMHO

158World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:36 pm

MrsCK

JUST MORE HISTORY INTO WHAT/HOW ON THE FED BANKING:

Ron Paul - Finishing What JFK Started - Executive Order 11110 - And Federal Reserve Act Back - Out Clause

-------------------------

President John F Kennedy, America's Last Leader

Dr Ron Paul, The Only American Leader To Emerge Since John F Kennedy

----------------------------------------

Source: Daily Paul

http://www.dailypaul.com/128682/hey-the-gig-is-up-federal-reserve-act-has-a-backout-clause

Hey! The Gig Is UP! Federal Reserve Act Has a Backout Clause
Submitted by Daddy WarBucks on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 23:25
in Daily Paul Liberty Forum

WATCH NOW: The GIG is UP:Money, the Federal Reserve and You. by

Populist lawyer, Gary Fielder.

http://www.gigisup.net/Default.aspx

The Federal Reserve Bunk

http://dmc.members.sonic.net/sentinel/naij2.html

By Harry V. Martin

Copyright FreeAmerica and Harry V. Martin, 1995

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins.

But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank.

The Federal Reserve System was established by President Woodrow Wilson in 1913.

The premise used by President Wilson and his financial advisors for the establishment of the Federal Reserve System was to "supplant the dictatorship of the private banking institutions" and "to stabilize the inflexibility of national bank note supplies".

The previous system of banking was "feudal" in nature, in which private bankers control communities and could issue their own bank notes.

They had little regulations concerning reserve assets and loan policies. Banking was a patch-quilt of institutions scattered across the face of the nation with no central policy.

http://dmc.members.sonic.net/sentinel/naij2.html

Federal Reserve Act

Section 31. Reservation of Right to Amend

1. Reservation of Right to Amend

The right to amend, alter, or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section31.htm

CONCLUSION

No Congress, no President has been strong enough to stand up to the foreign-controlled Federal Reserve Bank.

Yet there is a catch - one that President Kennedy recognized before he was slain - the original deal in 1913 creating the Federal Reserve Bank had a simple backout clause.

The investors loaned the United States Government $1 billion.

And the backout clause allows the United States to buy out the system for that $1 billion.

If the Federal Reserve Bank were demolished and the Congress of the United States took control of the currency, as required in the Constitution, the National Debt would virtually end overnight, and the need for more taxes and even the income tax, itself.

Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation,

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Join and organize to END the FED.

http://endthefedusa.ning.com/

---------------

Source: John F Kennedy

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

President John F.Kennedy,

The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110

by Cedric X

From The Final Call, Vol. 15, No.6, On January 17, 1996

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal ReserveBank of its power to loan money to the government at interest.

On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury."

This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation.

In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business.

If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes.

This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything.

Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money.

Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued.

The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid.

Why then has no president utilized it?

Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion (1996) in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level.

Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money.

Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank.

His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment.

As America's debt reaches unbearable levels and a conflict emerges in Bosnia that will further increase America's debt, one is force to ask, will President Clinton have the courage to consider utilizing Executive Order 11110 and, ifso, is he willing to pay the ultimate price for doing so?

-------------------

Executive Order 11110 AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289

AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

Section 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended-

By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12,1933, as amended (31 U.S.C.821(b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denomination of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption

and --

Byrevoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

Sec. 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

John F. Kennedy The White House, June 4, 1963.

---------------

Of course, the fact that both JFK and Lincoln met the the same end is a mere coincidence.

Abraham Lincoln's Monetary Policy, 1865 (Page 91 of Senate document 23.)

--------------

Money is the creature of law and the creation of the original issue of money should be maintained as the exclusive monopoly of national Government.

Money possesses no value to the State other than that given to it by circulation.

Capital has its proper place and is entitled to every protection. The wages of men should be recognised in the structure of and in the social order as more important than the wages of money.

No duty is more imperative for the Government than the duty it owes the People to furnish them with a sound and uniform currency, and of regulating the circulation of the medium of exchange so that labour will be protected from a vicious currency, and commerce will be facilitated by cheap and safe exchanges.

The available supply of Gold and Silver being wholly inadequate to permit the issuance of coins of intrinsic value or paper currency convertible into coin in the volume required to serve the needs of the People, some other basis for the issue of currency must be developed, and some means other than that of convertibility into coin must be developed to prevent undue fluctuation in the value of paper currency or any other substitute for money of intrinsic value that may come into use.

The monetary needs of increasing numbers of People advancing towards higher standards of living can and should be met by the Government.

Such needs can be served by the issue of National Currency and Credit through the operation of a National Banking system.

The circulation of a medium of exchange issued and backed by the Government can be properly regulated and redundancy of issue avoided by withdrawing from circulation such amounts as may be necessary by Taxation, Redeposit, and otherwise.

Government has the power to regulate the currency and credit of the Nation.

Government should stand behind its currency and credit and the Bank deposits of the Nation.

No individual should suffer a loss of money through depreciation or inflated currency or Bank bankruptcy.

Government possessing the power to create and issue currency and creditas money and enjoying the right to withdraw both currency and credit from circulation by Taxation and otherwise need not and should not borrow capital at interest as a means of financing Governmental work and public enterprise.

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of the consumers.

The privilege of creating and issueing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Governments greatest creative opportunity.

By the adoption of these principles the long felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest, discounts, and exchanges.

The financing of all public enterprise, the maintenance of stable Government and ordered progress, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration.

The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own Government. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. Democracy will rise superior to the money power.

-------------------

Some information on the Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve, a Private Corporation One of the most common concerns among people who engage in any effort to reduce their taxes is, "Will keeping my money hurt the government's ability to pay it's bills?"

As explained in the first article in this series, the modern withholding tax does not, and wasn't designed to, pay for government services.

What it does do, is pay for the privately-owned Federal Reserve System.

Black's Law Dictionary defines the "Federal Reserve System" as, "Network of twelve central banks to which most national banks belong and to which state chartered banks may belong. Membership rules require investment of stock and minimum reserves."

Privately-owned banks own the stock of the Fed. This was explained in more detail in the case of Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 680, Pages 1239, 1241 (1982), where the court said:

Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region.

The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors.

Similarly, the Federal Reserve Banks, though heavily regulated, are locally controlled by their member banks. Taking another look at Black's Law Dictionary, we find that these privately owned banks actually issue money:

Federal Reserve Act. Law which created Federal Reserve banks which act as agents in maintaining money reserves, issuing money in the form of bank notes, lending money to banks, and supervising banks. Administered by Federal Reserve Board (q.v.).

The FED banks, which are privately owned, actually issue, that is, create, the money we use.

In 1964 the House Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Domestic Finance, at the second session of the 88th Congress, put out a study entitled Money Facts which contains a good description of what the FED is:

The Federal Reserve is a total money-making machine.

It can issue money or checks. And it never has a problem of making its checks good because it can obtain the $5 and $10 bills necessary to cover its check simply by asking the Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving to print them.

As we all know, anyone who has a lot of money has a lot of power. Now imagine a group of people who have the power to create money. Imagine the power these people would have.

This is what the Fed is.

No man did more to expose the power of the Fed than Louis T. McFadden, who was the Chairman of the House Banking Committee back in the 1930s.

Constantly pointing out that monetary issues shouldn't be partisan, he criticized both the Herbert Hoover and Franklin Roosevelt administrations. In describing the Fed, he remarked in the Congressional Record, House pages 1295 and 1296 on June 10, 1932, that:

Mr. Chairman,we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks.

The Federal Reserve Board, a Government Board, has cheated the Government of the United States and he people of the United States out of enoughmoney to pay the national debt.

The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over.

This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the UnitedStates; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government.

It has done this through the maladministration of that law by which the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Some people think the Federal reserve banks are United States Government institutions.

They are not Government institutions.

They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.

In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into States to buy votes to control our legislation; and there are those who maintain an international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us and of wheedling us into the granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

Those 12 private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this country by bankers who came here from Europe and who repaid us for our hospitality by undermining our American institutions.

The Fed basically works like this:

The government granted its power to create money to the Fed banks.

They create money, then loan it back to the government charging interest.

The government levies income taxes to pay the interest on the debt.

On this point, it's interesting to note that the Federal Reserve act and the sixteenth amendment, which gave congress the power to collect income taxes, were both passed in 1913.

The incredible power of the Fed over the economy is universally admitted.

Some people, especially in the banking and academic communities, even support it.

On the other hand, there are those, both in the past and in the present, that speak out against it.

One of these men was President John F. Kennedy.

His efforts were detailed in Jim Marrs' 1990 book, Crossfire:

Another overlooked aspect of Kennedy's attempt to reform American society involves money.

Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest.

He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing Executive Order 11,110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System.

That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that were not part of the Federal Reserve system.

Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks.

A number of "Kennedy bills" were indeed issued - the author has a five dollar bill in his possession with the heading "United States Note" - but were quickly withdrawn after Kennedy's death.

According to information from the Library of the Comptroller of the Currency, Executive Order 11,110 remains in effect today, although successive administrations beginning with that of President Lyndon Johnson apparently have simply ignored it and instead returned to the practice of paying interest on Federal Reserve notes.

Today we continue to use Federal Reserve Notes, and the deficit is at an all-time high.

The point being made is that the IRS taxes you pay aren't used for government services. It won't hurt you, or the nation, to legally reduce or eliminate your tax liability.

Related Articles:

JFK vs Federal Reserve

The JFK Myth

by G. Edward Griffin

159World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

gente

gente

The more and more I read this stuff, the more and more I am amazed, but not surprised at what a corrupt web of deceipt has been woven and fed to the general public by the banking cartel..thx CK!!

160World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

MrsCK

I'm just posting davids link on this stuff...he says the page will have updates all weekend long...hmmmm interesting

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

161World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:54 pm

gente

gente

Great blog, thx CK! I can't wait to see these crooks in carrot suits!!

162World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

MrsCK

163World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:Falcone..Jan. 21, 2011

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/48273126/Falcon-2

like it but it's almost a year old....any type of reply?

164World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

latest Poof.....

Greetings and Salutations,

Hey, I'm happy to report, the big fat colored green eatin' wench is singing her booty off, and here comes the corn bread, fried chicken, sweet taters, and turnip tops....little spaghetti on the side. Want some sweet tea? Need some sweet tea to flush it down. Boy, for a yankee, I can do some southern eatin'. How about some red velvet cake or pecan pie? Grand ma's frying up some cracklins out back as she puffs that corn cob pipe, yea, she still uses it til this very day. That hog was nearly 200 pounds, I heard somebody talking about ribs, and some bbq, if they could just cut the parts off. All these willow switches around here, makes that dangerous. No one heard those other folks squealing for trying to get a piece before everything was ready. The word was the word, nobody gets a grit til the children get a plate.

As of last night, that was IT, tho the Fed was foreclosed upon 2 years ago, the end came contractually. Some of the other owners held out, even tho the biggest shareholder bowed out gracefully sometime ago. If the bad guys hadn't decided which side they were on, by yesterday then, come the 17th the howling will get public. It's not like this is a surprise, it's just that it Really happened. You have no idea what it took to 'take over', with out killing everyone insight. There's some not so nice folks you all let run stuff for you and more of them are trying to get in the white house right now. I submit, the political stage is going to shift greatly. They went to air and reputation, but the foundation never changed, precious metal. It was a fool's bet to think things would continue without a big shift back to where it was suppose to be. It's natural, man cannot undo certain laws of the universe, call it the 'snap back effect'

The black dragon (Water) has risen up to cleanse the earth. The phoenix rises, too. The weather may be a bit nasty now, but act like you got 2 cents left in your head and you'll get thru this. The end game has come, and by tuesday, I understand europe will be discussing things more openly. The way things have gone, it became plain, the new system, wasn't going to let anything move openly until it got complete control of the banking on this planet. Even up to a few days ago, the folks upstairs had to reverse a banking situation, that would have had funds moving to someone's pocket, other than the intended. This is seen, that's what transparency is. Old man bush, kissinger, any and all of them, done, can't even bribe anyone anymore. No matter the laws that were created to protect the plutocracy, nature will break the unnatural. It will destroy technology if it effects the proper order of life. If you tamper with stuff side of your understanding 'stuff happens'. Nukes as one of those things, they haven't found a way to use it that doesn't create a mess. Why doesn't anybody have anything that doesn't involve blowing something up and wiping out life. Sick puppies.

So all the talking heads have something to say about 'right now' I think this is the 100th monkey effect, When it's 'time' everybody feels it...it's vibrating thru the atmosphere'. I coined a word many years ago, that fits in right now; 'Synchronistic Vibrosity'. We are living that right now. The power used to exist in keeping disharmony working thru out civilization, that's now cancelled with a feed back loop on the group that wants to perpetuate the old. What I'm saying to you here is, all things rv's, old frozen trades, money stolen, everything comes free now along with the 'reconstruction' money...the global settlements...programs. The boss said 'Now', and that's all there is to it.

Have a wonderful fun filled future.

Love and Kisses,

Poofn

165World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 am

MrsCK

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO Outcast

I know it has been a few months since anything has been posted on this world economy rumor thread. As you can tell, I don't post unless the world is talking, it shuts up, so does my posts.

Plus in December when EU kicked the can on Greece to March, I figured we was in a LONGGGGGGGGG wait again due to the ones running this "fiat system" would take it down to the last day!! I'm sure nobody would have wanted me to post "Sit back and relax folks, we have a 3 month break before anything will happen". Plus I didn't want my email box getting filled up with "but the guru says blah blah blah" Sheesh when will people wake up and see this is NOT about JUST IRAQ but a global reset to a new system!! Good-bye to this corrupt fiat money printing system to HELLO GOLD STANDARD type system??

Any way, Germany grapevine is starting back up again so I am very hopeful this system change is now closer. It is a total Dejavu for the Euro zone of March, April and May 2010!!! Nothing has been solved with Greece. Greece got ONE bail out in May 2010 with nothing getting solved since then. Ireland at least was smart enough to kick the corrupt bankers out, along with their fiat debt and is now doing OK. Greece, Italy and a few others are starting to question their debt!

For a long time I thought Greece was the bad guys in this change but boy was I wrong, they are good guys questioning WHY they have to pay a debt of private bankers! Greece either goes KABOOM March 23 or the world gets a new system before then. If EU kicks the can on Greece again, we are back to waiting. But I don't think they will, the death sounds of the fiat system is getting louder and louder. More media around the world is writing about a new system is the only hope the world economy has. We all pray they are right! Time to get this show on the road!!

Tomorrow, Tuesday is set for the EU to meeting on Greece, they have two ways they can go:

1. Let Greece leave the Euro and go back to their own currency.

2. Kick the can

I hope we see some plan by germany to allow Greece to leave the Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see what happens, nothing has changed, they still want this to be a "controlled" change over, so don't think markets will take to much of a crash before it get turn on finally. We wait and watch.

CK

166World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 am

MrsCK

New 2012-02-18: [20:30] Reader Question: coins for currency reform:
DM2 new banknotes are already finished are ready for delivery, you also have information on the coins?
My specific question is: What is the probability that euro coins, at
least for some time, remains valid after conversion to DM2? The German coins are so easy to recognize, foreign coins as well. Would it possibly make sense to create a small supply of German-Euro coins?
There is information from 2010 and 2011, it also has to give DM2 coins, but these are sparse. Let's wait.

167World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

MrsCK

Russia Election is set for March 4th.

Will this be the country to cause a "change" in Election rules for any country that "elects a government"? As of right now, Russia is like the USA, their vote and your vote DON'T COUNT!

168World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 am

MrsCK

From Germany:

[8:30] Will you continue to feed the Greeks really broke yet? - AEP: Germany bows to global pressure and signals Greek rescue deal So tonight we will know what happened.

[11:45] EN reader comments to:
The Greeks can do what they want, they can not escape the EU rescue funds.
Even if the Greek government would give a renewed deficit of 500
billion announced, the EU adopts a free alternative rescue package. Greets and forever ... the groundhog.

Messrs. Gold and Ackermann will be watching as well on it - until there
is nothing on their savings money of the citizens there. Then hoisted it "suddenly and unexpectedly ..."
Because you should be careful: some politicians want to feed the Greeks - those who are afraid of their own demise. The banks do not care how they get their Bailoutgelder, whether directly or via GR. But to make an ordinary example is not bad either: be zealous save the PIGS - the one who wants to suck on.

Totally agree with Germany grapevine in blue/red above..the BANKS! do not care how they get their "fiat money bail out". STOP BAIL OUT...STOPS this fiat system with the banks. More debt to pay false debt is just so stupid but government "continue" to do it...WHAT THE HELL?? Will "somebody" stop this madness!! Really since August 2007 this crap has continued...guess what NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED!!!!!!

169World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:From Germany:

[8:30] Will you continue to feed the Greeks really broke yet? - AEP: Germany bows to global pressure and signals Greek rescue deal So tonight we will know what happened.

[11:45] EN reader comments to:
The Greeks can do what they want, they can not escape the EU rescue funds.
Even if the Greek government would give a renewed deficit of 500
billion announced, the EU adopts a free alternative rescue package. Greets and forever ... the groundhog.

Messrs. Gold and Ackermann will be watching as well on it - until there
is nothing on their savings money of the citizens there. Then hoisted it "suddenly and unexpectedly ..."
Because you should be careful: some politicians want to feed the Greeks - those who are afraid of their own demise. The banks do not care how they get their Bailoutgelder, whether directly or via GR. But to make an ordinary example is not bad either: be zealous save the PIGS - the one who wants to suck on.

Totally agree with Germany grapevine in blue/red above..the BANKS! do not care how they get their "fiat money bail out". STOP BAIL OUT...STOPS this fiat system with the banks. More debt to pay false debt is just so stupid but government "continue" to do it...WHAT THE HELL?? Will "somebody" stop this madness!! Really since August 2007 this crap has continued...guess what NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED!!!!!!

As long as they can make money off these bailouts, and there is nobody to challenge/stop them, they will continue to keep the charade going...hope they reset soon though..thx for all the news today CK...

170World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

w8tin

ditto on the 'thanks'...

I am always impressed with what you guys and gals say and how you interpret these articles, documents, [this stuff.] and am appreciative.

171World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm

MrsCK

From the D T :
’10.37 While analysts at Royal Bank of Scotland say in a note today that if credit default swaps are triggered, it could create another “Lehman wave” of smaller banks going bust. Here’s more:
Preferential treatment of the official sector [such as the ECB] vs. private bondholders creates a notion of implicit subordination; a negative for other European government bonds (EGBs). We still expect a CDS trigger when the bond swap completes on the 11th of March, and there remains a lurking risk that if some of the CDS writers were to default (especially the small banks), it could create another ‘Lehman wave’.

172World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 pm

MrsCK

THANKS WIND on finding were they are hidding out:

G20 foreign ministers meeting, Mexico, February 18-20, 2012

Link of ref:

Aussie government link:

http://www.dfat.gov.au/trade/g20/index.html

Canada link:
http://www.g20.utoronto.ca/
G20 plans:
http://www.g20.utoronto.ca/g20plans/

G20 report January 31, 2012
http://www.g20.utoronto.ca/g20plans/g20plans120131.pdf

BACK UP! the report above january 31:
Quote:

At the Cannes Summit in November 2011, the G20 leaders declared that they would ensure additional resources were available and could be mobilised should the IMF require them. The IMF has now taken up the offer and requested additional funds. This however, is a divisive issue among the G20 members. China has stated its support but has not formally dedicated an amount to contribute. The Japanese will consider a contribution but also emphasized the need for the European countries to have the capability to cope with the current issues. The United Kingdom will put any request for funds to its parliament but also wants assurances that the money will not solely go to the problems in the eurozone.5 (January 19, 2012, Saudi Press Agency)

The United States, the largest stakeholder in the IMF has ruled out contributing to the requested US$500 billion. When the G20 finance ministers meet in Mexico on February 25-26, 2012, the hope is for an agreement to be reached. A spokes person from the EU EU's euro and economic affairs commissioner made it clear that "a contribution from G20 countries in particular and strong members of the IMF" is necessary as “no region remains unaffected by possible developments" in the euro crisis.6 (January 19, 2012, Agence France Presse)

QUESTION...WHY THEY MOVE IT BACK A FEW DAYS???????? HUH?? PLUS OVER THE SAME DAYS THE GREECE BAILOUT WAS GOING ON...HMMMM

173World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm

MrsCK

I would be crying too if I lost all my money but REALLY? CAN WE CALL THIS GUY A DUMB-BUTT?? AT least England got the guts to show the world the corrupt stuff going on!

In a speech before the House of Lords on February 15, 2012, Lord Blackmore exposed the operations of a Geithner-Greenspan Federal Reserve Bank "Cabal" in gold and bond trading.

Lord Blackmore stated that Geithner and Greenspan co-signed fraudulent Fed Bank-IMF documents used in bond trading and money laundering. Working with a Saudi Arabian middle man, Yohannis Riyadi, "the world's richest man," to shuffle bonds through MTN network banks.

Mr. Riyadi now claims: "They have stolen all my money."

"All my money" comes to about 37 trillion dollars.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/81988787/Transcript-of-Lord-James2-16-2012

If verified, this makes Geithner and Greenspan the biggest crooks of all time.

Lord Blackmore claimed to be holding "not a copy, but an original contract" as he read from it.

WHO WAS IT YEARS AGO...ALWAY POPPING IN OVER IN SAUDI TO GET THEM TO BUY USA BONDS...Dang who was it?......PAULSON! HENY PAULSON! Wonder if they are still friends..hmmmm OK CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ON THIS ONE!

174World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

gente

gente

When will these clowns go down?? It AMAZES me they are getting away with such blatent fraud... And yet these same crooks tell regular Americans to cut back, deal with no job growth, and less benefits, all the while they live high on the hog off our sweat!! bunch of mother#^$&#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

175World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 pm

windreader1

Good stuff--since when do meetings get moved up? I find this very odd as it seems more often than not the can gets kicked down the road.

176World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

gente

gente

Hopefully this is the beginning of the reset...thx Ck

177World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

concur Wind...moving a meeting up is something unheard of for a long while......sounds as if someone is getting anxious.

178World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:I would be crying too if I lost all my money but REALLY? CAN WE CALL THIS GUY A DUMB-BUTT?? AT least England got the guts to show the world the corrupt stuff going on!

In a speech before the House of Lords on February 15, 2012, Lord Blackmore exposed the operations of a Geithner-Greenspan Federal Reserve Bank "Cabal" in gold and bond trading.

Lord Blackmore stated that Geithner and Greenspan co-signed fraudulent Fed Bank-IMF documents used in bond trading and money laundering. Working with a Saudi Arabian middle man, Yohannis Riyadi, "the world's richest man," to shuffle bonds through MTN network banks.

Mr. Riyadi now claims: "They have stolen all my money."

"All my money" comes to about 37 trillion dollars.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/81988787/Transcript-of-Lord-James2-16-2012

If verified, this makes Geithner and Greenspan the biggest crooks of all time.

Lord Blackmore claimed to be holding "not a copy, but an original contract" as he read from it.

WHO WAS IT YEARS AGO...ALWAY POPPING IN OVER IN SAUDI TO GET THEM TO BUY USA BONDS...Dang who was it?......PAULSON! HENY PAULSON! Wonder if they are still friends..hmmmm OK CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ON THIS ONE!

Video of Lord James explaining the Fed money laundering:

https://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/t9744-video-of-british-lord-james-explaining-investigating-the-fed-money-laundering#21892

179World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:47 pm

MrsCK

Thanks Gente...Great find on the video. I can't watch videos so have to find me a transcript most time.

Plus, ya'll I been thinking! ok ok so that most days drive ya'll nuts.

BUT the USA has NOT done anything on the USA Budget...it's like 1000 days late. So it has been bugging me. But then I thought, hold up! Most USA "past" budgets was to FUND the FEDS, right?

OK so "if" it is total true the FEDS are going bye-bye, then the USA would have to have a US Treasury Budget, right?

Maybe can't have that come out until after they throw the switch off the FED to the UST.

OK thoughts???

180World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 am

MrsCK

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FOLKS!

So much GREAT news coming out about the "set up" of this global economy crash! so they can start a with the NEW system! Will it be Greece? or will Portugal be the silent fuse?

This is global! Since I started posting back on this thread Monday, I know the emails would start. Sorry to all who emailed that did NOT get a reply from me, but your "topic" was dinarland guru BULLSHIT! Excuse me but the idiots are WRONG! there is no hour by hour watch! or minute by minute watch! You are wasting you time and energy reading it! How many days have they got you on pins and needles thinking TODAY IS THE DAY! REALLY? Are most of you so dumbdown you believe their crap? REALLY?

When we KNOW that the new system change will take place is when it CRASHES! GOES KABOOM! Until then their is NOT one currency that has RV'd! not in iraq or any other country!

OK enough of that subject, now onto what Germany is saying:

New 2012-02-22:
[14:15] letter to the editor-Black Swan:
I've got a sinking feeling that it will ultimately be a Black Swan Incident, which pulls everything into the abyss. The poor, unsuspecting politicians have the will not of course have foreseen.

There are plenty of black swans, but they were currently under control. It would be an event that occurs suddenly, but where not enough time to correct. About another case Dexia, but with a larger bank or a renewed flight from the PIGS.

[14:45] The next step is "D" (default): Fitch downgrades from CCC to C , Fitch considers bankruptcy for Greece "very likely"

LOVE THIS ONE!

[8:00] Today even laugh? Embarrassing mistakes of the EU: Greece Constitution can be amended only in 2013

The Troika seems to be running at one of their demands to the Greeks an
embarrassing mistake: The required anchorage of the primacy of the debt
service in the Constitution is at present impossible. The rebels repeatedly overran by country has a long period of time limits for constitutional amendments. Earlier than the debt service could be the 2013 Constitution. Whether the Greeks then still feel like this is doubtful.
And ... that's certainly not the only mistake. The whole deal falls apart again on Monday.

181World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:38 am

MrsCK

GERMANY late last night:

New 2012-02-21:

[19:45] How do you do it right: The wonders of Iceland
Iceland in 2008 was on the verge of national bankruptcy, has but recovering fast. One of the reasons: Shaky banks were not rescued, but sent into bankruptcy.
It has devalued savings and replaced only to the limit of deposit insurance, everything else was lost. Now comes the re-emergence.

182World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

MrsCK

HAPPPPY
FRIDAYYYYYYYY

What a week! Yupper, I gave the world media about 3 days to figure out the greece bail out was dead in the water before the ink was dry!

Yupper...about ever newspaper has articles about it an't going to solve anything! well DUH! Glad they are finally getting what we figured out 3 days ago.

So where does that leave us? Well, I figure nothing before February 28th due to EU summit, we might be able to get more clues how close we will get the "oh shit" moment, wonder who will throw who under the bus? Merkel? Sarkozy?, so Lets kick back ENJOY your weekend with family and friends!

What I mean by "oh shit" is when this think goes KABOOM and the media reports it...everybody that under stands how global this is will go "oh shit" because we all know KABOOM gives us the dang RV! Until then..there is No minute by minute watch...no 48 or 72 hours delay...that is all bullshit! But hey if you like your roller coaster ride GREAT! but I'll take the easy relaxing road and wait for the "oh shit" to hit the world media!

Until next week...have a GREAT weekend.
CK

183World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:13 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK..enjoy your weekend as well

184World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

w8tin

Great weekend to you too CK...and to those that say NO SHIT? You say, NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!

185World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

who gave CK the weekend off?.....don't recall her finding the RV yet......can't find good help anymore.

186World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 am

MrsCK

Panhead wrote:who gave CK the weekend off?.....don't recall her finding the RV yet......can't find good help anymore.

EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE But the RV wasn't going to HAPPEN over the weekend and today and tomorrow don't look good either so I might take off until Wednesday if I don't find anything this morning! so there!

187World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

You tell 'em CK.. Any RV hunter needs some down time. Just don't get to comfy..You got to get back on the job at least by mid week.....alien Those pesky ET's may get involved by then.....67

188World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

me thinks someone is outta chocolate....just sayin.

189World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 am

MrsCK

Quote from the EU yesterday:

You really couldn’t make some of this stuff up. Tomorrow in the late afternoon (Thursday March 1st), ISDA is very likely to call the Greek debt restructure a full-on default, and thus help to trigger a major-league CDS insurance Tsunami with which Wall Street must deal. Meanwhile, we still don’t know if the IIF is going to play ball, or indeed what any of the Hedgies think on the question of Greek debt holdout.

190World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 am

MrsCK

FUN TIMES TODAY at the EU summit:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/debt-crisis-live/9114691/Debt-crisis-and-EU-summit-live.html

10.01 Bruno also highlights this admission by German Chancellor Angela Merkel in today’s Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper:
Angela Merkel will agree to an increase in the eurozone’s bailout fund – but not at today’s euro summit.

The German Chancellor told Sueddeutsche Zeitung that: “In the long run
we cannot resist this pressure.” The dropping of Germany’s opposition
will allow the temporary European Financial Stability Facility to be
combined with a new permanent European Stability Mechanism in the
summer, taking the euro bailout funds to €750 billion.

The decision will allow the IMF to boost €150 million euros in promised
resources form the eurozone to create a new €400 million facility for
credit lines.

It will be controversial in Germany – German exposure to the debt crisis will rise from €211 billion to €280bn.

12.40 BREAKING

The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) has ruled
that a "credit event" has not occured for Greece.

This means insurance will not be paid out on CDS contracts.

This UPDATE cracks me UP!!!

12.49 The decision was unanimous, says the ISDA, which answered two questions:

1.) "whether the holders of Greek law bonds had been subordinated to the ECB and certain NCBs whose bonds were acquired by the Hellenic Republic prior to the implementation of new Greek legislation [collective action clauses that will force private holders of Greek debt to accept losses as long as two-thirds agree to the debt swap] such that such subordination constitutes a Restructuring Credit Event."

and

2.) "whether there had been any agreement between the Hellenic Republic and the holders of private Greek debt which constitutes a Restructuring Credit Event".

In other words...

Question: Are my CDS worth the paper they're written on?

ISDA: No.

191World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

chevy#3

insurance on dirty paper?......unbelievable...agreement between the Hell-enic Republic and private greek debt!..no'..you can't make this stuff up! silent

192World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 am

w8tin

need i say, wow? WOW~!

193World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 am

MrsCK

CONGRADS TO PUTIN!!! I am very happy to see he got re-elected by a land slide!!! Found this blog comment:

In closing, we would like to congratulate the re-election of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who at this hour is a REAL friend of the American People as he works to continue in his effort to solidify the final implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols that will put $1.75 TRILLION back into the U.S. Treasury.

I bet ol' corrupt thief of Wanta's funds...Mitt Romney is a BIT WORRIED!! AT this hour too!! Since He and his Company in Texas..used the STOLEN FUNDS for his OWN GAIN!!! Can you say "handcuffs"!!!!

194World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

MrsCK

Quote from a British Blog:
The news leaking in dribs and drabs from Athens yesterday was that
the Greeks themselves are pessimistic about bondholder take-up being
enough to keep the deal voluntary.
Everyone has until Thursday to sort
that one out.
Don’t be surprised if, during the week, a new bondholder
offer is forthcoming.
Because – and one shrinks from saying anything
with certainty about this circus any more – if the CACs have to be used,
then compulsion is obvious, and it’s a full-blown default

Remember: we’re talking about escrow monies, only half of it having
been approved,
and almost none of it going into Greek hands. This is
130bn euros that could be rapidly redeployed elsewhere in the eurozone
if enough powerful people decide that Athens is beyond help. I think
most of those people decided that weeks ago: I still think they have
every intention of letting this deal unravel, having now taken all the
steps they can to contain the likely tidal waves resulting from that. I
still think that – even if by some circuitous reality alteration – the
bond swap proceeds, elements within the default-planners will ensure
that Greece goes down anyway.

My suspicion remains that toing and froing will continue into next
week, and then – ‘reluctantly’ – the eurozone will kiss Greece goodbye.

But anything and everything can go wrong in a war, and be under no
illusion: this is a war for survival. I am fairly certain that the US/EU
axis have no idea just how surely they are kissing their asses goodbye
by playing these games, because the one element they still seem unable
to take on board – widespread civil unrest and potential revolution
among the ClubMeds – is going to wind up deciding far too many things in
the end – as it always does.

Last night, Lucas Papademos said resisting the austerity measures in
Greece would “set the country on a disastrous adventure” and “create
conditions of uncontrolled economic chaos and social explosion”. Along
with boils, a plague of locusts, and a collapsing sky. It’s bollocks,
naturally, but the sheep have to be nipped into the pen. A poll of more
than 1,000 Greeks for the Kathimerini newspaper yesterday found
that 67% said a return to the drachma would make the country’s
situation worse compared with 13% who believed the country would be
better off with its own currency. But that’s what happens when you ask a
bunch of people their opinion about something they don’t understand:
Greece would, in the medium term, be far better off without the euro.
And contingency plans for a return to the drachma have been drawn up in Athens, Berlin and Brussels.

Anyway, today is Monday. The participants have between 70-80 hours to
get their various ducks in a row.
Whether those duck will fly – or
simply be shot in a barrel – will be much clearer by next weekend. Stay
tuned.

Will they deliver Rv's this week, flip the switch on global banking change....IMO NO!!! Got kicked to next week and that is a long shot! March will be FUN TO WATCH!!!

195World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

MrsCK

oops IT GOT LEAKED:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/83890934/Greece-Impact-of-a-Possible-Default

Secret Report: What would it cost a Greek bankruptcy

6th March 2012 | Comments 4

The following question is probably the most that deal with the issue: How much does a Greek national bankruptcy for the world? And what a withdrawal of Greece from the euro zone would cost at all? A highly confidential report allegedly came into the hands of Greek reporters, revealing astonishing numbers. A few excerpts.

The Greek newspaper Athens News was apparently a secret report by the Institute of International Finance (IIF) leaked (the full report can be found here ), which formed the basis for negotiations with private creditors in Greece. Thus, detailed data about the economic situation of Greece came together with the implications for creditors and the creditors of the creditors in a bankruptcy case to the public. The report is broken down, take what damage the euro zone, banks and the entire world through a bankruptcy in Greece would. Anticipate the outcome of the report: The cost of a Greek bankruptcy would be astronomical, the consequences uncertain.

Would obviously result in immediate danger of a Greek state bankruptcy bank loans with a value of 91 billion euros, 28 billion is owned by creditors of the euro zone. As a result, could bank debt by households and companies in the amount of 247 billion euros will not be served (15% of which are not already served). In addition, Greek companies would owe foreign creditors a total of 21 billion euros, which will also be written off. Power a total of 368 billion euros.

Euro countries and the IMF hold a total of 73 billion euros of Greek bonds, which would also be depreciated. Not to mention the connections to the Greek banking system. The IIF estimates, therefore, that at least 160 billion is needed just so the banking system does not perish.

The ECB has Greek bonds worth 43 billion euros in the depot, to get 110 billion euros of Greek government bonds, deposit to other banks at the ECB as collateral. Another 24 billion euros have been awarded as part of the ELA program in Greek banks, which should also be written off. Cumulative power of 177 billion €.

These are just some examples from the report. Other consequences would be that Portugal, Italy, Spain and Ireland would have to bear financial loss to such a degree that one of said countries would probably make similar reports. In Ireland alone would cause a bankruptcy of Greece costs of EUR 160 to 190% of GDP, the report said. Italy would have a Greek bankruptcy after 200 billion euros per year in interest payments shoulders, Spain also 150 billion euros. In summary, the cost would amount to well over € 1 trillion.

What would cost probably a failure of Italy in the port? And Spain? How would it ever go? Uncertain, the report said. The author, however, ventured the following prediction: if all numbers do so would be de periods of so-called free education, retirement at 67 and then probably subsidized childcare in this country over. Maybe everything is just scaremongering? One thing is clear: the "fractional banking", our debt-money system in which any interest awarded against € tenfold more, gradually shows its ugly face. One dies, all die. How to fight our "monetary authorities" against this overwhelming natural law would continue, we will certainly know soon.

196World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 am

MrsCK

197World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 pm

MrsCK

BREAKING….as bondholder acceptance revealed to be a miserable 20%, Greek finance ministry stuns world with details of
German banker meeting.

MARKETS IN FREEFALL AS BERLIN APPEARS TO PULL PLUG ON GREEK DEBT RESTRUCTURE

Just released by the Greek Finance Ministry. Complicated, but sounds absolutely sensational: (my highlight)

The Republic’s representative noted
that Greece’s economic programme does not contemplate the availability
of funds to make payments to private sector creditors that decline to
participate in PSI. Finally, the Republic’s representative noted that if
PSI is not successfully completed, the official sector will not finance
Greece’s economic programme and Greece will need to restructure its
debt (including guaranteed bonds governed by Greek law) on different
terms that will not include co-financing, the delivery of EFSF notes, GDP-linked securities or the submission to English law.
..’

This feels ominously like the Germans declaring UDI and saying no deal. I have to assume that ‘official sector’ means all central banks and sovereign holders – perhaps plus EU,
but then why hasn’t the release come from Brussels?

Major stock markets and banking sectors in
France, the UK and Germany just fell off the Matterhorn, so I have to assume that they see it the same way. The CAC 40 in Paris has now fallen 3pc. French banks are leading the falls. Credit Agricole is down 6.3pc Societe Generale has shed 6pc and BNP Paribasis also down nearly 6pc.

In Germany, Commerzbank is the biggest faller in the DAX 30, down 6.5pc at €1.776.

Finally, I just contacted A senior respected UK wealth manager Chairman who concurs: it’s game over, and default.

It also, on the face of it, looks like amputation. Over to Washington?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Over to Washington....HEHEHEHEHE
OKKKKKKKKK so that last line just CRACKED ME UP! Think someone lite the fuse????

198World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 pm

gente

gente

hopefully this is it...thx CK!

199World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

MrsCK

Quotes from a British Economist today:

So call me wacky, but yesterday I sent out some random emails (and phoned the sensible) to test the water, sniff the smoke in the air, and decide whether (a) there is a fire and (b) if there is, can it be put out by Thursday.

My conclusions are yes, and no.

In summary – and this is an over-simplification to a degree, with a consequent margin of error – the signs from Brussels, Berlin and Athens are that things are slow at the moment when it comes to take-up. The Greeks are scared, the Germans sanguine. Washington and the Fed, too, are interested…but my view remains that, so long as the end result is amputation of the Greek Achilles heel, there will be lots of smiling faces in the White House. The more all that feedback came in to Sloggers’ Roost – and the more the Dallara hype began to build – the more convinced I became that the PSI will fail – unless there is a major turn round for some as yet unknown reason or other.

This default is, at last, going to be declared a default. For me, only one question remains: will the Greeks blink before Thursday, and offer a better deal? Given the timescales now, I can’t see how they could without freaking the Troika into a level of hysterical sanctimony beyond even that they’ve shown to date.

72 hours to go. A default can still be ‘called’ and both the deal and the bailout go ahead.

But as I’ve said all along, what it does do is free up money being desperately demanded by Mario Monti for economic stimulation. Plus, it gives the White House both its amputation and its chance to embrace Greece as a malleable Mediterranean base for the Pentagon.

200World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 pm

MrsCK

ARE THEY SETTING IT "FINALLY" FOR A "OH SHIT" MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 6, 2012

BREAKING….as IIF & majors bondholding revealed to be a miserable 20%, Greek finance ministry stuns world with details of German banker meeting.

MARKETS DIVE AS FRANKFURT THREATENS GREEKS IF DEBT RESTRUCTURE FAILS

Question must be asked: is this an anti-ECB power play by Bankfurt?

(Updated 17.45 GMT)
At 15.18 GMT today (Tuesday), text of minutes relating to a meeting with senior Frankfurt bankers was released by the Greek Finance Ministry. Complicated, but potentially sensational, the text (my highlights +emphasis) includes this extract:

The Republic’s representative noted
that Greece’s economic programme does not contemplate the availability
of funds to make payments to private sector creditors that decline to
participate in PSI. Finally, the Republic’s representative noted that if
PSI is not successfully completed, the official sector will not finance
Greece’s economic programme and Greece will need to restructure its
debt (including guaranteed bonds governed by Greek law) on different
terms that will not include co-financing, the delivery of EFSF notes, GDP-linked securities or the submission to English law.
..’
This clearly gives the sense of German bankers declaring that IF THE ACCEPTANCE LEVEL FALLS BELOW 66%, it will be deemed to be, not just a failure, but that it’s the end of the road for bailout. I have to assume that ‘official sector’ means all central banks and sovereign holders. But the core point in this extract – it seems to me – is that a new element is being introduced: wind up with a full-blown default accompanied by inability to use CACs, and we will NOT deliver EFSF funds.

One is left wondering why the meeting with Bankfurters took place at all. Given the evidence from Der Spiegel this morning that a full-scale battle is now on about the German bankers and Draghi’s ECB, The Slog also finds it difficult NOT to see this as a Bundesbank power-play.

I have to wonder why the Greeks released the minutes at this particularly sensitive moment. Presumably, they wanted to make it clear to the Hedge Funds that holding out would get them nowhere. In the time since then, the FT has also quoted ‘a person close to the deal’ saying that Hedge Funds “…need to realise that they don’t have a free option here.” I am bound to observe that, at this stage of the game, that strikes me as a naive observation: the Hedgies know exactly what they’re doing – and the IIF plus Athens are engaged in obvious dissembling about what proportion of the bondholder universe has accepted.

In reply to a confused Slogger via email, I sent this about 90 minutes ago:

‘Sometimes one has to trust one’s own instincts. Note that:
1. The Telegraph includes the German banker info, the Grauniad doesn’t.
2. Bloomberg & Zero Hedge both agree IIF holding is only 20%.
3. Dow Jones ‘crunched numbers’ to get to 75-80% take-up. How did they do that? They don’t know HF levels any better than I do.
4. 66% is the level at which they CAN’T use CACs. I need to dig in
Frankfurt, but my gut feeling is that this is what the Bankfurters were
saying to them…you’re not gonna get 66%, that would be an incomplete
deal, and we will pull the plug.

5. I’m the only one saying this. Joking apart, 9/10 occasions that is usually a sure sign I’m right.
6. My wealth managers agree.
7. The markets are anticipating it.’

Major stock markets and banking sectors in France, the UK and Germany did in fact fall badly this afternoon, so I have to assume that they see things in a similar light. The CAC 40 in Paris has now fallen 3%. French banks are leading the falls. Credit Agricole is down 6.3%, Societe Generale has plunged 6%, as has BNP Paribas. In Germany, Commerzbank is the biggest loser, down 6.5% at €1.776.

I contacted a respected UK wealth management company late this pm, and they too concurred that a serious default (of the type mentioned in the Greek Finance Ministry release) is now much more likely.

So: same old same old sign-off line: this deal will not make it to the tape.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum