I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Economy part 2..rumors!!!

+9
bjdksl
azdinar
windreader1
Panhead
chevy#3
lionheart
gente
w8tin
MrsCK
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

251World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm

MrsCK

Hey ya'll

I know I haven't posted anything on this thread in a bit but really NOTHING has changed in world economy, no point in posting same ol' same ol' information. I only like to post it one time then wait for it to change, so far NOTHING has changed. While scooting around the world yesterday I came across a writing that totally "sum up" what is going on in the world in since October 2008...maybe more will understand this is NOT about Iraq dinar.

QUOTE:
How the Chinese have used the faulty statecraft of the U.S. and European governments to undermine the U.S. “Petro” dollar. A number of nations are now using other forms of currency to purchase oil. There are ever more revealing stories in even the “Lame Stream” media that suggest that the Western Banking Families have lost control and are being starved to death—and their “death” is what seems to be the objective of the financial and power centers of the Asian East. The Central Bank of Europe is broke, the IMF is broke, J.P. Morgan is broke, Bank of America is broke, Wells Fargo is broke, Citicorp is on the verge of bankruptcy, the Bank of Scotland is being held a hostage to a money-laundering scheme. Iran is now saying that “Zionism” can be defeated without war. Bibi Netanyahu is now saying that Israel doesn’t think that Iran has a “nuclear” capability just yet. The people of Greece want to leave the European Union. Holland has rebelled against the European Union, Ireland doesn’t want to pay debt the bankers can’t prove is legitimate, Iceland has left the western banking system and is now functioning independently of it. Congress is holding hearings on the FED.

There are a number of other lawsuits that have been reported in the International Business news other than the famous Keenan law suit. Lord Blackheath has exposed a money-laundering scheme that implicates the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States. The global price of crude oil is no longer computed on the Texas Crude Oil Index and it is COLLAPSING!

Ron Paul had “breakfast” at the FED with Ben Bernanke and came out of that dialog speaking contemptuously of Bernanke’s position on monetary policy then went on to chair committee hearings on the two new bills in Congress (in both the House and the Senate) to introduce an alternative system. Idaho was the first of several States to pass alternative currency laws and that sentiment is spreading. Corporate America has recently sent “scouting” teams throughout America to case out possible manufacturing locations (existing infrastructure, factories, warehouses, etc.) because the cost of overseas labor is skyrocketing due to the rapid decline of the dollar. Their aim is to move the manufacturing facilities (and the jobs) back home.

The global value of the dollar (what you can actually buy with it) is worth Eighty-three ($.83) cents! But no one wants to discuss the decline of the “former” world currency—the Petro Dollar, the “Greenback,” the world’s “reserve currency”—do they? No, I guess they don’t; it’s just too scary. Saudi Arabia is groveling—offering to do business with resource hungry China and India! Prime Minister of Russia announced last week that Russia will reserve the right to a first strike on the “Missile Defense Shield?” How provocative! How daring! Almost crazy, isn’t it? Russia knows something that the people of the West do not. The West is rapidly moving toward a collapse that will absolutely prevent it from waging war.

We have to vote for the right candidate—George W. Bush will save us, Barack Obama will save us and give us a “new hope,” Mitt Romney is going to save the economy and give the people back their freedom! We have to have a war in Bosnia to save the Bosnians! We have to have a war in Iraq to save the Iraqi people! We have to have a war in Afghanistan to guarantee the National Security of the United States! We have to have a war in Libya to bring “Democracy” to the Libyan people! We have to have a war in Syria to bring “Democracy” to the Syrian people! We have to have a war with Iran to guarantee the safety of the WORLD! At the same time, we have to undermine Democracy in Greece to “save” the people who INVENTED Democracy! We have to undermine Democracy in Ireland to “save” the people who showed the world how to fight for Independence!
END QUOTE

You see what I mean, though, don’t you? The world is one screwed up mess! I remember back in June 2008, the IMF point blank said "We need to put everybody back on a even playing field", at the time it was a yahoo moment that the IMF would have the guts to stand up and make the system right. Well, it has take longer then any of us ever expected, now it is Mid-May 2012!

Two years ago, May 10, 2010 the EU crisis came to agreement at 2am that Monday morning, EU crisis was FIXED! But, we now see it was only a band-aid. Since August of 2007....yes 2007 is when the "housing crisis" was put in the media, has anything changed for the better? NO IT HAS NOT! In most cases it has hit home very hard for many people around the world. How many Trillions of fiat debt has been thrown at every bailout of fiat debt around the world, did this "help the people", no it only helped the bankers at the top. Throwing more money at this is a waste of time and many countries are starting to see it. The ONLY country that "got it" in the beginning was ICELAND! They told the corrupt bankers, we are NOT PAYING UP until you prove it, now Iceland has a great economy going. Why can't all countries do that, tell the bankers to prove it or stick it!

The point I have been trying to show in this thread is that...there is MORE to this then a what "corrupt media" will tell us. Maybe they don't want to "worry our brains" or "scare us", Well sorry, it is about time the media steps up and reports the truth! Show the corrupt money laundering, show a paper trail of all of it! Slowly it is coming out in the news but it is at a baby steps movement...agggggg I wish it was only about the dinar rv, because we would have been off this ride a long time. The moment the IMF said "level the playing field" the financial global war was on, Corrupt vs Honest banking/economy. Who is winning? HONEST, just one look at all the banking/finance people that has jumped ship this year can tell you that.

The big question is...When is Victory Announced? For me, when the new basel 3 global software system is ready and the US Treasury goes to a gold type standard. No more Federal Reserve Notes in your wallet. OUR currency will be United States Treasury currency just like President Kennedy did in 1963, for USA ONLY not the world FED US Dollar. Kennedy did it, it can happen again.

Think about it, no more tax money taken from us to fund other countries programs or bribe them to not cause problems. No more IRS money taken out of our paychecks to fund UN crap or illegal activities of the FEDS or bailout bankers so they get their yearly bonus! The United States has been a super power of the world since 1910 agreement was signed, 100 years has gone by of corrupt money, wars, etc etc.

The media talks about the 1%, top elite that control the money of the world, that causes market bubbles, illegal naked short selling of stock, funds political campaign for elections in any country of the world, they control it all for over 100+ years. I do believe after all the research done, the global reset will stop these people. No longer will there be back doors or loopholes but a transparent system. Honestly, I would rather have the dinar rv AFTER this system is turned on! I'm sure this is one reason the IMF stuck Iraq on the back burner as they stated in 2010, to wait for the new system and keep corruption out of it.

As we wait day in and day out, robbing peter to by paul most months or wondering if we will be able to pay the light bill or house payment, many good people are working long hours from switzerland to france to china to canada trying to give us a new system that will give everybody on the planet a better easier life. The days of oil prices going up over market corruptness...gone! The days of food prices going up due to market corruptness...gone!

Many in dinarland read and pin all their "hope" on some talking "guru" that has been WRONG every time. Sorry people but following these "hour by hour watch guru's" is a total waste of energy. How many times do you want to click refresh for days waiting for that "top secet intel post" from a guru that says "they can't say anything until they get the OK from the PTB"....REALLY! dinarland believes this BS! I think the one that has to make #1 is that "one guru" in dinarland can't saying anything because it will STOP/DELAY the RV, one "lone" person on this planet of billions of people will be the cause of the dinar to not RV if they say something...SERIOUSLY! How stupid! Trust me the excuse of "bankers" being pissed because the guru leaked top secret intel to early...BS! THOSE BANKERS have more to worry about right now then some guru with a ego problem.

PEOPLE WAKE UP! There is way more going on then just dinar rv! IF you have read this far and still don't get it..you never will until it is in your face all over the TV! Then you will wake up to a global change that has never been done in history! I have been trying since 2008 to explain who is doing what in world economy. We have been close a "few" times, not every week, not every month but it got screwed up. Every time it gets screwed up, new paperwork has to be redone, signed off by many on this planet, then take to the World Court in the Hague. Is it all controlled by someone at the IMF...no! Is it controlled by someone at the US Treasury....no! All the lower levels of US Treasury has picked up that something is coming because two reason 1) USA banking software system had to be changed and 2) they just got delivered the new US Treasury currency. It is only the VERY Top of the UST that is working on this.

Now the other thing that many do not know but hey, I'm on roll. For years Bank of America was lets say "clearing house or holding house" for a boat load of money in accounts. Either money that was in trusts, money that was to help the economy, etc. Anything the SEC did was put in Bank of America, like the CMKX Trust of 3.6 Trillion, along with about 300+ companies that have a trust from the illegal naked short selling of their stock. OK so some idiot back in the day thought Bank of America was HONEST! Well, they found out real fast they were NOT! Since that little "oops" last fall, all the accounts in trusted at Bank of America was moved and reason why Buffet had to give them $$ to stay afloat....so what bank did those accounts go to? WELLS FARGO! Look at the history of how Wells Fargo got started..gives you a better idea why all that money got moved to Wells Fargo and now they are the Honest clearing house of money! Nobody dares jack with Wells Fargo. So the corruption of the accounts is no longer there and the trustees, etc are in waiting also to finally get their money after a lot longer then dinar has been around. Wells Fargo, Canada and the US Treasury are working to get it ready for North America. This is not just a few billions but TRILLIONS of dollars moving through Wells Fargo for North America. All the banks right now get a "heads up" memo and they use to get maybe 2 or 3 memo's a YEAR on currency changes, now they almost get them weekly if not more, so far each memo has been WRONG! but hey it was only a "heads up" memo.

Two weeks ago, they were to throw the switch, when they did...25 bankers stuck THEIR hand in the cookie jar, system turned off to go after them. Guess they do not understand the meaning of TRANSPARENT! They can't steal money in the new system! Sorry! But that caused a new round of Documents to be wrote, signed, delivered to the Hague...again! Now it is "lets try this again"...when? I do not know the time frame of these documents. But those of us that understand this..we just "hope" nobody sticks their hand in the cookie jar! Because personally...I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

There is so many other details to all this that I didn't cover because it all would be pages and pages of what has been happening. Those that read Iraq news, day in and day out Maliki can't get it together...why is that? Because he is only there to delay it, once they throw the switch, Maliki will step down and leave, his job is done! All the laws will be passed ASAP, any agreement with Kurds won't mean anything, because the Kurds, I do believe, will leave Iraq and become their own country, hence why they talk about printing a new currency with Kurds lingo on it, it not for Iraq but when Kurds become their own country away from Iraq.

By understanding it all, countries leaving the euro and returning to their currency. All currencies values will change to a level playing field. New global banking system that will not be corrupted by a 1% on this planet. No more illegal fiat debt of the world, it will all be "zero" out! No more printing money out of thin air. The new US Treasury currency will be for us...not the world! In all this...the dinar will finally RV! and we all can go "Say good night Gracie"

252World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm

windreader1

Very interesting, good post

253World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK...appreciate it

254World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed May 16, 2012 8:45 pm

w8tin

I appreciate the post you made CK...lots of time and effort on your part...I think I understand..but as always, wish this would happen soon. I truly don't want to w8t for 7 more years..or even 1 more year. Capice?

255World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 12:39 am

Rellek

Rellek

World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcYjbUlPwklAX6pMQBQHNOTnO55RRpV_Gg7ujfEDJ7zzTVJCFB-g

256World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

MrsCK

Stephan comment early this morning:

It’s all happening in Europe today 17 May. I mean, we have long been told things would happen in the blink of a eye…Following the Greeks withdrawing over 800 million Euro from their banks yesterday, the Spanish have grabbed their withdrawal slips, headed for their banks and started removing their money, too. Over 1 Billion Euro out already today.

EU can not have "bank runs" continue!...tic toc

257World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 pm

MrsCK

Last parting comments posted in at the end of the day in germany...soon a very loud kaboom will be heard!!!

[14:00] BRIGHT AND PANIC IN SPAIN HAS BEGUN bank runs: Nationalized Bank plummets On News Of Spanish bank run , Spain also pick up a billion of accounts

The problem with bank runs is that once they start, they do not stop. And while the world was conveniently distracted by events in Greece, debating Whether or not people were withdrawing money in droves (they were), the real bank-run happened elsewhere, Namely in Spain, where just nationalized banks Bankia moments ago plunged 30% and what halted following at El Mundo report that "customers had withdrawn € 1 billion over the past week." In other words - a bank run (but whatever you do, do not call it that - it's not the politically correct and accepted nomenclature) Which has sent shockwaves through Europe, pushed the EURUSD under 1.27, and bond yields in their traditional "Europe Is Open "direction - against.

[14:15] "I want to take off everything": How bad is the bank runs it? Answer: Very bad!

Before me four people at the counter. All the savings book (here is THE monetary deposit) in his hand. Question: "How much?" All four answer: "Everything."

I waited until no one was listening. When asked how bad it is, the expected answer: Very bad. Worse than ever before. Then the kicker: "If that does not stop soon, we have no more tickets The center will soon have nothing left.."

Felt I'd say only a few hours. If I understand correctly, the bankers.

Soon, all the money out and can no longer be brought up quickly enough. Then there is a total panic.

[19:45] Enough is enough: IMF puts contacts with Greece on ice

The International Monetary Fund, Greece has borrowed 58 billion euros - and wants to finally see some action. The IMF experts are opposed to the transitional government and call on the ECB's new rescue measures.

Conservation actions will be there not sure of that government, the neighbors do not.

[20:15] Now it's fast: Spain, tremble at the specter of bankruptcy

The Madrid stock market is in free fall, the risk premiums on government bonds climb in the critical area, shaking the banks: Spain can no longer withstand the pressure of the markets long

The flight of capital out of everything in Spain has now reached out her panic stage. Within days, the country can be broke. Whether the "rescuers" fast enough?

258World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

gente

gente

"The International Monetary Fund, Greece has borrowed 58 billion euros - and wants to finally see some action. The IMF experts are opposed to the transitional government and call on the ECB's new rescue measures."

The IMF wants to keep pumpin Greece full of fiat Euros and keep the shell game alive...I'd say the jig is about up...

259World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

chevy#3

Looks like the FAKE money they've foisted on us is STILL FAKE money for them Smile looks like ther're executive fiat pyramid is falling and "all the king's horse's...you know' "whatcha gonna do when they come for you!...BAD BOYS BAD BOYS!

260World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 17, 2012 6:41 pm

MrsCK

Chevy...was bouncing round and came across this:

1922 Birth Certificate - Within two weeks and three days each Certificate of Live Birth is to be filed in Washington D.C. Evidence reveals that there is even a Federal Children Department established by the Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 under the Department of Commerce that appears to be involved in this process in some way. Every citizen is given a number (the red number on the Birth Certificate) and each live birth is valued at from $630,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

WTHECK??? WE became collateral for the FEDS?

261World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 31, 2012 9:38 am

MrsCK

PLEASE VOTE NO!!

Top of the Agenda: Ireland Votes in Referendum on Fiscal Compact

The Irish are voting today in a popular referendum over whether to ratify a German-engineered EU fiscal treaty (Telegraph) agreed to earlier this year. The pact, which mandates states to balance their budgets and keep deficits below 3 percent of national GDP, was signed by twenty-five out of twenty-seven EU member countries. An Irish rejection of the pact could close off the country from receiving further EU financial support, potentially leading to a banking collapse. At the same time, such a move would undermine Germany's strict austerity approach to the eurozone sovereign debt crisis.

Analysis

"But as certain as a majority vote may appear, German Chancellor Angela Merkel will nevertheless be anxiously focused on the activity in Dublin on Thursday. In the past, the Irish have repeatedly proven to be both unpredictable and resistant to being told what to do. Should they reject Merkel's fiscal pact, it would be a further setback for the German chancellor following the election of Socialist François Hollande in France," writes Der Spiegel's Carsten Volkery.

"The case for not getting in is persuasive. Despite the promises of its driver, it is almost certainly not taking you in the direction you want to go: banks whose debt burden is unmanageable but for which taxpayers still have to pay; weaker economies with higher unemployment; falling revenues," says this Guardian editorial.

"Government by treaty also carries with it a deeper democratic deficiency. As with the Lisbon Treaty, the Irish people are getting an up-or-down vote on an agreement whose terms they took only indirect part in deciding, and whose stipulations would bind the decisions of future Irish governments to perpetuity. This is 'choice' only in the Soviet sense," argues this Wall Street Journal editorial.

262World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

gente

gente

RUMOR:

This is on the heels of John MacHaffie stating that Bernanke and Geithner have been officially arrested and we should hear it on the news tomorrow:

Deep Intel Down The Rabbit Hole 5-31-12
Time for a special update one good one.

Tim Geithner - FORMER Secretary Of The Treasury
Timmie boy of the treasury lost his job and has been formally arrested. He has been replaced by a "Beverly" of the Treasury. He is outing out all his former buddies of the Nazis NWO, Banking Buddies and Obama. He is singing like a canary trying to get immunity.

The Chinese were instrumental in getting this done.

Wonder how safe O is feeling now?

A Patriot Of The Republic
John MacHaffie

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'VE FOUND AND IT"S FROM MARCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5j6Yk0qAgQ&feature=player_embedded#!

263World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

MrsCK

Hey ya'll...yupper we got a fuse and zippo lighter moving closer and closer!!!

Hope everybody enjoyed the last two week break...but the fireworks are starting up again...sorry if anybody thought it was happening at anytime the last two weeks by listening to a guru that pretty much don't have a clue!

Here is the lastest from germany...it is a MAKE OR BREAK weekend!!!

[17:15] bank "maintenance":

Several readers report that some of Postbank's online banking does not work, that will be exchanged with other banks, the account statement printers, etc.

All this can be done with an imminent currency reform or banking € stress have, or not.

[17:00] The onset of bank runs in D?

I'm just a strange phenomenon at the ATM of my bank (Volksbank BW) experience: I did 1000, - € apart (more than adequate coverage) and there appeared a hitherto unheard message that overall only after verification of the account 911.88 € would be available and if I then € 910, - wanted to stand out. That's never happened to me and I'm wondering if this is not already taken steps over the coming weekend ...?

Among the messages that come in handy over the media, is a bank run no wonder.

Because the blinds are sold off: Merkel warns against overestimating the German forces

The Chancellor defended a few days before the start of the G-20 summit their controversial course in the euro debt crisis. Clearly she is opposed to "deceptively simple" solutions.

Now the stage has started: every € Chicken save yourself Germany is now trying to save themselves and not others.

PS: Merkel's flight-refueling plane is already? Soon it's off to Paraguay. Or they fly from the G20 summit is like to her ranch?

She (Merkel) thinks also of your own forces.
She has learned but also the basic operations or maybe not?
The Chancellor of the main EU agricultural horse must recognize these developments very soon.
She was elected for. She can whisper Barroso and several of the Titanic into the iceberg controlled. She knows that and is therefore also resign soon.
She is still waiting for the elections in Greece and is a few final patch for saving face.
The shoulders are no longer the last few days frantically pulled up, but more relaxed. She is tired and has only been in his luggage your farewell speech.

[11:45] DE - information directly from London / € crash ahead

I have just received from London by a very reliable source (bank man in high position) a call with a recommendation to immediately pick up all the money from the bank, as the euro could collapse any minute. We have personally been a long time but no more money in the bank, as necessary to cover the running costs. I'm much more worried about what will be happening in London, though the British pound goes down the drain and the banks and shops will be closed.

This information is consistent with the reports below, according to ZBS and policies are in great panic.

[11:45] If one accepts the euro after the crash GR-choice, but at least you have a bad card, which one could blame the shoes.

Nevertheless, we will try to avoid the crash, the heavy artillery is already ascended.

15th June 2012 12:27

Unfortunately this is only part of the truth this time. The foreign exchange market (interbank) is between Fri 23:00 CET and Sunday 23.00 CET gechlossen generally OANDA allows its traders to trade on and assumes the other side of trades if no other OANDA customer accepts the trade. With such profound messages / events this weekend as the risk of OANDA's just too big, the other (loser) to take the side of trades when the market massenhisterie can erupt volatile. Since there is no re-insurance etc, so: simply suspend the action to accept, is that the markets have come to terms with the news and these are reflected in a 'normal' price-making ... that this is not communicated in advance adhoc special is only fair and reasonable. (Incidentally, 90% of the business broker in forex volatility before this weekend and warned actively informed their customers that they should take out risk-MM, etc. to mean: very quiet market, dead and dried out, hardly a violent reaction ... we are see ...

FROM THURSDAY:

Finance ministers from the euro-zone will advise you on Sunday
evening in a telephone conference on the outcome of the Greece-election. This was announced with two Euro-zone representatives. The main concern is the risk of large capital outflows should prevail in the saving-and reform-critical radical Left Party Syriza clearly one of the representatives said. Another representative added that, that applies even mainly, a feared attack on the banks on Monday. Through Internet banking, it is possible that customers were still on Sunday night transfers.

In Greece must be chosen on Sunday again, after the parties there after the last vote in early May did not manage to form a government. The election is also seen as referendum on the fate of Greece in the Euro-zone and the future of the 130 billion euro international rescue program. Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) will leave on election day, much later to the G20 summit of leading economies in Mexico. As the Federal Press Office announced on Thursday, was the departure from Berlin moved to Sunday midnight - 14 hours later than originally planned. Reasons were not immediately known. The two-day G20 Summit in Los Cabos Mexico begins on Monday.

264World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 pm

gente

gente

Looks like things may actually be happening this time...thx CK!

265World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

MrsCK

Well Greece didn't make the world go KABOOM TODAY! After reading everything around the globe...think we got a wait....lets see what happens at the end of June because I think it will take that long for something to "cause" a KABOOM!

Enjoy your summer for now...be back if I find anything good.

CK

266World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

MrsCK

YUPPER like I said above....

From Bix:

Tempers are flying high
in Greece after the latest election resulted in no new government. The
"pro bailout" faction won the election by a small margin which is going
to be their downfall as they will be blamed for the chaos.

Now it's up to the various
factions of political parties to work together to form a coalition
government in order to can sign off on brutal austerity measures and a
bailout package.

Will it go smoothly? Well, let's take a look at how well the party leaders are currently working together...

http://www.courier-journal.com/videonetwork/1681060399001/Slap-Boosts-Greek-Anti-Right-Protest

Hmmm. Does that give you confidence that a new dawn has risen in Greece?!

The Road is getting very bumpy.

Seat belts on!

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

267World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 am

MrsCK

I have gotten a few emails asking about the G20 Puppet meeting in Mexico.

OH boy......Lets try to explain this AGAIN! The G20 "finance" minister met 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!
They make the agreement!
They hammer out all the details!!!
They set what is going to happen!!!!

Once they get the agreement done...it goes to the G20 Puppet meeting for them to sign! At this meeting they can NOT change, edit, cancel, etc anything on this agreement! All they do is show up say "cheese to the camera" and have a nice 2 day party!

So all the puppets have the big "look at us" or "look at what we did" when in FACT they didn't do crap! Just sign what was already "handed to them"...the media makes it out like these "puppets" hammered out a deal...which is totally not true..but hey it makes the "Leader Puppets" look good! and people (dinarland included) "analyze" every thing a G20 puppet said...when in fact it was all scripted! and ya'll are running down the wrong path!

OH well it gets the sheep and gurus of the world something to "focus" on while the real work it happening else where.

268World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 am

MrsCK

European Union Summit on June 28-29

269World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

MrsCK

TONIGHT 5.26!!!!!!!!!

That about says it all....don't ya think?

It took a bit to flip this world but game over???????

270World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 pm

gente

gente

CK, can please explain your last comment...had a few beers today, and all the cyliders aren't firing right now...THX

271World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am

Rellek

Rellek

World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQa5sCr1mG2HkgGXxGkZ65veFpy1LHk6Zzev-6xVD-shJGSBLZ

272World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

MrsCK

Ya'll I just to lazy right now to type out everything I see going on...

EU has to find or do something before the summit starting thursday
Soros even said EU has 3 days....
India gets a stimulus today...from where??
It is at the end of a Quarter on accounting and 1/2 on budgets for most countries...so if a change needs to COME ON then for accounting of budgets NOW would be a good time!!!

so so much happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be enough finally to cause the global reset of currency back to the same playing field before July 1st??

GOSH I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONIGHT 5.26!!!

273World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

Thanks for the info ck , have a beautiful day!!!!!

274World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK!!

275World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

wellcraft

thank you ck and all that put-n -info

276World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 am

MrsCK

Wow....Banker rats jumping ship all over the place!!! But we want the BIG RAT! JP Morgan Jamie Dimon!!! Today we can say "Bye bye Jamie...Please move to Jail and Do not collect $2 when you pass GO"

Hmmm interesting:

Holidays
http://www.nyx.com/holidays-and-hours/nyse

NYSE, NYSE MKT, NYSE Amex Options, NYSE Arca, NYSE Arca Options, and NYSE Bonds will observe U.S. holidays as listed below. Although NYSE Arca follows the same holiday schedule as the NYSE, on days when the NYSE closes early, NYSE Arca hours may vary due to its extended trading day.

**Each market will close early at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3, 2012, Wednesday, July 3, 2013 and Thursday, July 3, 2014. Crossing Session orders will be accepted beginning at 1:00 p.m. for continuous executions until 1:30 p.m. on this date.

TIC TOC....the clock is ticking.....Hope everybody enjoys the day off tomorrow...Those that partake in "meaning" of July 4th also enjoy your day.

277World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

chevy#3

..awaiting confirmation'...but yes the "buck" should be stopping with this guy!...if so!/?..then we could assume the process has started! but only if he's arrested at some point!the rest is drama,,,,,,,

278World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

gente

gente

They gotta have someone to hang this on and say "it was all HIS fault"...

Everyone have a great 4th!!

279World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:19 pm

MrsCK

New 2012-07-26:

[18:00] Where the DM2 is printed: D & G Louis valley , Google Maps

This is certainly not the only place where the DM2 is printed. In addition, there are also new drachma and the lira new print.

Furthermore, to hear that there secrecy slowly collapses. It knows almost every site that DM2 is printed.

[19:30] reader comment - I appreciate the life of the DM2 to 6 months:

This is precisely the problem: it is PRINTED, thus rests on the same principles of debt-money, using the intrinsic value of all other paper currencies.
If the leading caste is not removed - replaced not only - will then change NOTHING AT ALL, and the fraudulent game goes into extra time only. To "sudden death".

With a collapsing world economy, I guess the life of the DM2 to 6 months, until it passes into the hyperinflation. The Germans can produce quality products that they want. If the demand for it will break away, as all states are bankrupt, and the golden national wealth even exist any more anyway, then it can be produced until it is black, if they fail to buyers.

The leadership team will print to burn up the printing presses to the army of mass unemployment to at least soften for a short time. This will accelerate the decline further. Good-bye, fiat money system, good riddance NWO!

We are so, how long will the €-Nachfolgwährungen.

Hey ya'll

Well, Germany is talking again after not saying anything for a month and WOW WHAT A MONTH! Talk about "idiot folks" sticking their hand in the cookie jar, all the way from Hong Kong to the USA!! Guess they didn't read the "memo" that said it WAS NOT THEIR MONEY ANYMORE! Sheesh!

Well, by now most folks have heard about Reno. That is where the Wells Fargo and the IMF main currency exchange departments are at...why they stuck them in RENO is odd...talk about "no mans land".

Here is what the Whites hats said...I know who wrote this and they were getting the info at the same time a I was getting it so it has teeth:

Third agenda item: A call out to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe
Biden and Michelle Obama. Tell us you didn’t really demand of Wells
Fargo that they pay out your Iraqi Dinars above each and every person in
the world. Again, we say, Really! The politicians and the big
kahuna’s wife got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, Yet Again!
What’s really sad is a bunch of “political speak” was issued from
Congress Friday stating it would suspend business for an “internal work
day”. You must think, WE THE PEOPLE are stupid. You all ended up
getting your Iraqi Dinars exchanged for vouchers at Wells Fargo Bank.
If we did that to our employers, we would be fired. Hmmmm … now that’s
the ticket!

Well, this person is missing one key point...all the "rats" can use their "vouchers" until "after the november elections"....hmmmm guess most will not be around by then.

We have always know here at Outcasts that the "rats" will NOT profit off the dinar they had, so what a WONDERFUL idea to get them to "pop" out the Wells Fargo in Reno, "HAND OVER" all their dinars and get a "vouchers"....ooops to late can NOT get your dinars back and if they even think those "vouchers" will stand up...think again!

If you are "corrupt" you just got "busted" by the good guys! LOVE IT!

So much is happening, I do wish I had more time to keep everybody here updated better but it is what it is on the farm in the summer...busy busy!

GO RV!!!!!!!!
CK

280World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK...hopefully by election time this will all be over with...

281World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

MrsCK

OK here is come CMKX info that DOES go with RVs of the global currency aka dinar RV...so read it and try to understand it:

Recap of Convo With Al Hodges on 7-18-12
« Thread Started Today at 3:57am »

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, I wrote Al Hodges with the following recap for his okay, which I now have received:

-----

The following post is from my notes from my conversation with Al Hodges who had called me on 7-18-12, in response to an email I had sent him asking him for a response to the shareholders who were inquiring if Michael Cottrell had been paid (those particular shareholders' inquiry was due to others who were claiming that Michael Cottrell had indeed been paid).

I had first called a contact who stated that Michael Cottrell had not yet been paid and relayed that to the shareholders, but since that message was not to their satisfaction and wanted to know what Al Hodges would have to say on the matter, I decided to send an email to Al asking him for his response. He then called me and the following is what he had to say:

Not until Cottrell gets paid, do we have ER and not before. We do not have ER, yet. There have been many nights when I thought we were going to have it (ER). [I have been told at various times] it was "imminent", we were "promised", it was set for X hours--"tomorrow"--whatever. But there have been many many problems along the way.

It has not happened, yet. It may happen tonight. It may not. I can't tell you, because I do not know. I am not in charge of the money.

I don't get any money out of him(Cottrell), except the money he owes me for my work for him. That is the only money I have coming from him [which] is from my actions as an attorney representing him.

(I asked if he was venting or if could I relay, through my notes, his message. He told me was not venting and that I could handle it any way I chose, and also that he was just "telling it straight out".)


Al Hodges continued:

My understanding of what the Chinese intend on doing, right now, has changed 3 or 4 different times. Currently, they are saying that everything is going to go down at the same time:

--Michael Cottrell will be paid.
--Our refunding project will start.
--Bill Bonney will be paid.
--All his people will be paid.
--And all of the Prosperity Packages and the CMKX packages will be distributed, ALL on the same day.

====================

OK HOPE you see that NO RV will happen until Michael Cottrell does his thing FIRST!!! Once Cottrell goes...the RVs of the currency's will get post...that is the way it has been set up for a few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So someone tell Okie he just wasted 2 weeks of a Hotel stay in Denton, Texas for NOTHING!!! Sure would not want to have that credit card bill!! OH plus the "only" thing the idiot will be posting is a letter that WELLS FARGO wrote that explains in detail how ANYBODY can cash in at Wells fargo and what they have to offer, only reason Wells fargo wrote it is because they are afraid Okie will screw it up! and don't want a bunch of people coming to ANY WELLS FARGO say "but Okie told us"....so kinda smart move on Wells fargo to do the writing THEMSELVES! and let him post it. So it no NDA BS crap like some top secret F-6 flight or what ever the idiot is calling it. SHEEP THAT FOLLOW OKIE...YOU ARE IDIOTS too!

Anyway back to Cottrell...Once we get word that he has done his thing, then the RVs will pop NOT before!

CK

282World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

gente

gente

so, in a nutshell, this could happen tomorrow, or a year from now? Thx CK...!!

283World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am

MrsCK

Well this thread must be doing something right:

Views 8000
Replies 281

8 THOUSAND!!! Views!really amazing!

Well...Thank for all that has viewed this thread..hope it has helped you understand this is WAY BIGGER then just the dinar rv...but a global reset of the world banking system.

Now if we can get "people" to stop sticking their hand in the cookie jar...they will pop this thing!

More later....

284World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:Well...Thank for all that has viewed this thread..hope it has helped you understand this is WAY BIGGER then just the dinar rv...but a global reset of the world banking system.

Now if we can get "people" to stop sticking their hand in the cookie jar...they will pop this thing!

More later...

Thx for all the posts CK, it's has been a big help in understanding all of this...

Keepin people's hands out of the cookie jar? You're not serious are you? They're way too greedy for that!!

285World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

MrsCK

No gente...people still think they can sneek in a computer and try to move money somewhere else...THE NEW SYSTEM IS TRANSPARENT! They SEE ALL! Totally amazing how stupid some of these bankers are.

Well they just had the "fear" of you know what told to them earlier this week!!! So either do as the plan is or the door prize was a pair of handcuffs!

286World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 pm

gente

gente

I'm surprised they are still trying to stave off the inevitable...you'd think they'd wanna get on board the new train asap and avoid a carrot suit!

287World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

MrsCK

Well another week of "idiots" trying to stick their hand in the cookie jar...think the grand total for this week is 11 people busted and arrested.

SHEESH!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! So we can have out DANG RV!!!!!

GO GLOBAL RESET!!!!!!!!!! FLIP THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!

288World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

MrsCK

FOUND THIS LETTER IN AUSTRIA!!!!

[09:30] Letter in AT:
29/08/2012 maintenance in Raiffeisen Online
Dear Customer!
Dear Customer!
Due to planned, extensive maintenance, the website of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group Austria is on Saturday 1 September 2012, from 00:00 clock to 07:00 clock likely not be available.
Affected are ELBA-internet, ELBA-mobile, as well as websites of all the Raiffeisen Banking Group.
We ask for your understanding on this measure, with the service quality of your electronic banking is further improved.
Your Raiffeisenbank

Clear: I (TB) just phoned IT people from Raikagruppe. No one could get a currency reform reason for the temporary shutdown of the Raika network vorsetellen. It is a release of a computer enhancement. Original sound: a currency reform would require weeks of preparatory work by a large number of employees.

289World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 pm

MrsCK

Here is the deal...Eurozone is looking for something over our 3 day holiday. Saturday is a HUGE day of bringing out all those countries currencies that have been waiting since 2009/10.

Really the US Treasury new currency has been ready since March '09...Germany DM2 ready since March 2010...etc etc.

So let see what happens.......

290World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 pm

w8tin

Hey CK.

I have a really important question for you. I am leaving for Germany next week and then to Spain to visit my daughter.I was planning on buying euros [just the amount I need when I land for a few things..otherwise will use one of those debit cards I have never used before...LOL]...anyway, should I hold off buying euros today or does your post not indicate that? After today I think I can only go to the currency place tomorrow or Tuesday since I fly out on Wed...

Thanks,

w8tin

291World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:45 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK, have a good trip w8tin...Europe is a blast!

292World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 pm

w8tin

thanx gente...I've been to Europe before..but many years ago...when I was pregnant with my daugher..LOL...but never to Spain or Portugal. We have some really cool places we reserved through airbnb.com super site...and thanx again...gonna take advantage of good wine, good food and wonderful company!

293World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:47 pm

gente

gente

w8tin wrote:thanx gente...I've been to Europe before..but many years ago...when I was pregnant with my daugher..LOL...but never to Spain or Portugal. We have some really cool places we reserved through airbnb.com super site...and thanx again...gonna take advantage of good wine, good food and wonderful company!

Sounds like a fun time..the food is incredible.... I can't wait to go back with my wife next time....be safe, and enjoy yourself!! cheers

294World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

MrsCK

HELLO OUTCASTS!

YUPPER October 2012 and still no RV...amazing!

WELL not to sure where to begin...oh yeah...world economy is still in the crapper! Most of us can now just read a "title" of a article and pretty much already know what it will say "blah blah blah kick the can".

Gente posted a article on Greece "maybe" finally falling off the cliff at the end of November...ok not sure about ya'll but my first thought was "whatever" while rolling my eyes. May 10, 2010 threw Greece on the world stage of this "crisis", not real sure it is a "crisis" anymore but just a "way of life now". It does make me wonder if any of "these people" in charge around the world even have a clue or care at all. But hey it keeps the media busy writing or copy/paste articles over and over to remind the world that "yup world economy is not fixed yet". But we do know there is a "plan" to get off this fiat system, just taking longer them most thought it would.

So where do we stand in this crazy investment...Honesty?? Who really knows most days. This week has been a bit nuts but hey every week is right? Lets see Hong Kong as of Monday shows all these nice new rates for the global currencies RVs...but seems nobody else does. Well, like the Wednesday night, day before Thanksgiving 2010...started in Australia that "china might rv when hong kong opens up". So even way backkkkkkkkkkk that far, we all pretty much figured out it would "start in Hong Kong". Now the billion dollar question is "when will the rest of the world see it"? Plus, here at Outcasts we always say "When china goes, they all go".

Well, Tuesday night they did have a great idea to FLIP this all...but as always someone screwed it up by not showing up to do their part, well it was two people this time. REALLY! two idiots can't show up Tuesday night and do their job so we all can GET OFF THIS RIDE? I would say fire the idiots but in this case my patience is no longer so lets just shoot them! But hey, those two might have been out on the town in Paris or maybe London and forgot they where there to do a job. LOLOLOL

Thank you for those that continue to send me dinar guru BS! I wish you wouldn't but for entertainment I'll review this weeks - Oh what drama! Let see we have guru 1 saying "I have been told to shut up"...really? your mouth might have shut up but your fingers keep typing...LOLOL. I think Guru 2 took the ego cake this week "We have government officials in the room watching what I say" HECK send the government official over here, I got a few questions to blast them with!...REALLY!!! ROFL!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Last but not least Guru 3 "the rate is 12.00IQD and 2.14VND" guess this one sent the "intel world of guru land" in a tail spin for leaking TOP SECRET INTEL!! which of course got the "drammmmmmmmaaaaaa" rolling. Seriously they all need to check their egos at the door. Does anybody care at this point what the RATE will be?? I sure don't...JUST DO IT! so we can all get off this ride.

IMF Lagarde is pushing for something to happen. Let see how the IMF meeting plays out today to Sunday. Will the IMF has the guts to get this show on the road? Will new paperwork need to be sent to the Hague World Court? Will London shut down the stock markets? Will China Hu make a announcement? Time will tell and nothing will get started until next week, after this IMF meeting.

So here is to hoping that IMF steps up to bat and gets this show on the road next week...but DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH! Because "somebody" can screw it all up!

One this is for sure Germany is ready and the banks over their know it 10-9-12:

I feel like this week in a Sparda Bank branch in Hamburg Altona (credit union) noticed: Checkout and staff gone, replaced by a glow and withdrawal machine.

Very strange, but I found the (bulk) counting machine in a separate room. This machine is separated by a door from the rest, and supplemented by itself Bankvorraum a tiny glass window behind which-if need be-but still sit an employee can.

I replied to my inquires as a bank employee, the now four instead of cash now Established "counseling room" would the checkout and had to make way for it.

Muttered the comment "all well-prepared to handle a currency reform"

I pinched myself at this point.
€ characters are still on the machine, but have the Point to examine the latest technology to the paid Euros. Thus, a € 5 note from the deposit as Counterfeit money reported suspicious on the receipt to me fortunately but credited.

Until now, that is the only bank with such a conversion. I am watching the situation but still in other banks because if similar happens. A rogue who thinks this evil.
Someone has decided again that more financial products are to be sold, therefore had to make the checkout.

The whole planet is waiting for the currency reform!!!!

To my dear Swiss friend in Hong Kong, don't work to hard this weekend, see you back in Canada on Monday!

Enjoy your weekend folks
CK

295World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 am

w8tin

As always CK..thanks for the updates and your views - I enjoy them and one of the days to come this will happen..and no, I don't care about the rate..just want it to happen. Thanks again.

296World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

gente

gente

Thx CK...and the beat goes on...

297World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:27 pm

MrsCK

[color:ef44=#000]
Germany hasn't said anything since 10-9-12...now they are back to chatting again!! GO RV!!! FLIP THIS WORLD!!!!....CK

New 2012-10-17:
[8:30] is already finished printing: New DM already in print?

[9:15] reader comment:
As if the new DM has yet had to be printed haha, I am assuming that after the elections in the USA, the big changeover is.
A Northern Euro I consider unrealistic.

The poke in the fog and only know less than wir.WE.

[10:45] reader comment:
I assume that the new DM completed since 2010 imposing ready. It is certainly somewhere
secret eingelagert.Die Bundesbank is prepared. Even the supreme traitor know it is feared military conflicts in Europe. Behind the scenes is threatened, bluffed and lied. And the U.S. play there with properly. The entire contract agreement is in question.

Germany is not the basis of which the first country to introduce a new
currency. It is played on time and system fidelity media knock rallying calls. Brussels rules the fear and madness. All
or nothing, so there is discussion and verhandelt.Bevor a currency
reform is seen as a solution of last resort, even billions of euros will
be verfrühstückt. Any
logic speaks against the euro to save even just a second, but the
traitor can always coming up with new obscenities, blithely break
contracts and contracts are not even held accountable for it. Sometime in the near future, the entire system collapses like a house of cards, but the impulse is not conducted by Germany.

It's not just the pressure from the outside, blocking the introduction of the Deutschmark. The savings of the Germans also lost.

[12:45] reader comment - it's not just the pressure from the outside:
Of course it's not just the pressure from the outside. The government would be in doubt, more or less the same. What do the others do it?

Here invade? A nuclear bomb at Germany? Nah that would harm all yourself. Since even the consequences are
more important that we have specifically within Germany. For example, the savings of citizens. And not to mention the consequences of the first times were drastically appreciating DM vigorously (at least at first).

The government hesitates with the currency reform. Simultaneously, the "per euro stance" is too drastic and uncompromising. There is too much stress behind. It should now be clear to all who informed that at least the Bundesbank wants to get out of the euro!

My prediction is: Since playing much distraction, the subject "Euro
exit DE" is not dead and we may take in the near term at least have the
currency conversion. Whether that also have the right currency reform with the loss of savings wealth is to be seen. This can come later anyway. Previously, the government has very afraid.

Therefore, it will take you and trying to delay.
The Federal Bank wants to get out from the euro since 2010 and has tried several times - gebremst.WE from politics.

[14:15] reader comment-DE:
Of course it is not only the pressure from the outside. The government would be in doubt, more or less the same. What do the others do it? Here invade? A nuclear bomb at Germany? Nah that would harm all yourself. Since even the consequences are more important that we have specifically within Germany. For example, the savings of citizens. And not to mention the consequences of the first times were drastically appreciating DM vigorously (at least at first).

The government hesitates with the currency reform. Simultaneously, the "per euro stance" is too drastic and uncompromising. There is too much stress behind. It should now be clear to all who informed that at least the Bundesbank wants to get out of the euro!

My prediction is: Since playing much distraction, the subject "Euro
exit DE" is not dead and we may have in the near future at least the
currency changeover. Whether that also have the right currency reform with the loss of savings wealth is to be seen. This can come later anyway. Previously, the government has very afraid.

Therefore, it will take you and trying to delay.

[14:15] reader comment-DE: Germany will not get out!
Now, where the fun begins only because Germany is out?
A milestone has been reached now - GB gets out, hopefully soon.
Let's see what's next on the agenda - at least not a euro exit.
Why should Germany get off? Germany has received in recent months, more control.

Germany currently has complete control, it looks like us, France will lose the rest of control. Why should Germany, when 500 million people get tested?

Without Germany, nothing turns in the EU / euro area. Germany and soon turns without anything in the world (the EU / euro area is the lever!)

We can learn from the situation a lot about power and politics. If the Frenchman wanted to get on the euro in control of Germany or Europe, then he blew it powerful.

The game is not over, but it currently looks like a victory for Germany. But that does not mean that YOU are Germany and are one of the winners.
It is a pleasure to watch in the game, not because I think as a German
to world domination, but the brilliant play of power, and how quickly
you can lose if you play the game badly. Germany not only builds good machines, etc., knows something of the power play.

[14:45] The one-liner:
Since the Germans can be happy if the new marrow is already printed - the Greeks have to squeeze all their olive yet.

[15:30] reader comment-DE: We got you a permanent currency reform
What we currently have is but a permanent currency reform. Ever the value of the legal tender is further diluted. With our savings, we should all this scam have already put a stop to.
Once the mass should reject this constant currency reform and imitate
us, we will once again have to make a big cut as currency reform.
And we are looking to see if they intend to deceive us again with
counterfeit money, or whether you will actually introduce a good
currency. I guess times the former.

[15:30] reader comment-DE:
We have permanent Währungsreforn, permanent crisis and ongoing financial terrorism against their own population.

[16:15] reader question-DE for comment from 14:15:

I would like to ask the reader to his view that Germany is the winner
of the latest developments and France to back off as a counterpart has
to explain. The way I see it, Germany is likely to plague prison.
The ECB is overruled and churning through the TARGET2 system, we give
away our goods to European countries for nothing as irrecoverable debts.

Where please see as the hallmark of a victory?

298World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 pm

MrsCK

HAPPY DECEMBER 2012!! Wow almost another year down..and they still trying to FLIP THIS WORLD! Well...as I see it...it is coming down to the wire on it!

So here is a few things out there...Lets see how december plays out, this was wrote in September 2012:

A REBOOT OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS NIGH
What is most essential right now is to free the human race
from centuries of economic slavery so each and every person on the
planet can really begin to experience an environment where true
spiritual evolution can fully flower. Imagine how quickly the world will
evolve if the basic necessities of life can be met for everyone instead
of spending most of our time eking out a living or scratching and
clawing for the next meal as much of the Third World must do.
This goal is highly doable now. Only ignorance
and the false illusion of scarcity has prevented us from realizing there
is a plentiful amount of food, clothing, shelter, medicine and energy
for all. We must realize the world we live in is truly abundant beyond
our wildest imagination. There is no such thing as limited supplies. It
is nothing more than a big, fat lie we have all bought into.

With each passing day, we come closer
to the realization at any time now there will be the introduction of a
new higher evolved economic system designed to benefit the entire world.
Rest assured there are many wondrous, brave people –– many of them
likely awakened too –– working diligently behind the scenes to make this
a reality.

World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 China_gold

China nearly ready to unveil gold-backed financial system.
Surprisingly, the country of China has been a
major player in this plan. There is strong speculation the Chinese have
been buying up all of the gold they can lay their hands on, then melting
it down into one kilo bars, all in preparation for a new gold backed world-wide currency to be delivered sometime in the last quarter of 2012 which has the full support of many countries in the BRICS alliance.

Once this new global, gold-backed financial
system is ready to roll, the world will move even more quickly along the
path of evolution as many
, many deep-seated changes for the better
within our societies, governments and corporations will begin to take
root.

It is possible, this new economic
system could be quietly launched late on a Friday or a Saturday night
when all the world's banks are closed, allowing enough time to bring it
on board the following Monday as everyone will start anew at nearly the
same time. Or perhaps there will be a world-wide banking a holiday
before its implementation.

Much is influx now and the elite powers
who have owned the financial systems for eons are not giving in without
a fight. The battles behind the scenes have been very fierce and many
lives have been lost. Yet many within ranks of the elite are finally
seeing the handwriting on the wall and are realizing their demise is
sooner rather than later.

The whole global financial crisis which
began in 2007 has been completely engineered by the world's elite in an
insanely vain attempt to stall the inevitable –– the awakening of the
human race. Thankfully, it has all blown up in their faces and has
helped fuel the rise of the Arab Spring; Occupy Wall Street; Anonymous; the Audit the Fed movement; the End the Fed movement; the Tea Party; the Ron Paul Revolution; the LIBOR scandal and much, much more. Oops –– so much for that dirty little trick!

Meanwhile, several major steps have
been implemented to completely take down the Federal Reserve in
preparation for the new financial system.
After passing overwhelmingly
through the House of Representatives, the first ever audit of the Fed
has been initiated and revealed some startling results when published on July 21, 2012.

During the worst financial period in US
history from December 2007 to June 2010, $16,000,000,000,000 ($16
trillion) in secret loans had been given out to US banks, private
corporations and foreign banks everywhere from South Korea to Scotland.
To put that figure in perspective, the US GNP (Gross National Product)
is only $14.12 trillion. On top of that, these loans which the Fed terms
as "all-inclusive loan programs", were issued at a 0% interest rate and
virtually none have yet been paid back.

In addition, the New York Fed is undergoing an audit itself
to determine how much gold is actually stored in its vaults, however
the results will not be revealed until the end of the year.
Persistent
rumors have suggested most of the gold at the NY Fed has been stolen and
may have been replaced with gold-plated tungsten.

Finally, one other noteworthy
development regarding gold which is extremely significant. A new change
to the accounting rules has been quietly instituted which will allow banks to recognize gold as money.

All of these recent developments are
proof positive the international banksters have lost their death grip on
the world financial system and much bigger changes are imminent. You
can take it to the bank!

OK Here is a UPDATE wrote November 30th!:

New Financial System Slowly Being Implemented
China and
the Asian continent have been leading the way towards major global
economic reform all designed to kick the U.S. dollar/Federal Reserve
mafia monopoly to the grave. Recently, seven Asian countries announced
their intention to move away from the dollar to the Chinese yuan for
good.

An October 24, 2012 report from China Daily stated: “A
‘renminbi bloc’ has been formed in East Asia, as nations in the region
abandon the US dollar and peg their currency to the Chinese yuan — a
major signal of China’s successful bid to internationalize its currency,
a research report has said.

China also recently elected a new political leadership in November
which will signal a move towards a more cooperative Chinese government
and a more peace-oriented global environment, significantly reducing any
remaining tensions leftover from the Cold War era.

In addition, the Libor scandal continues to grow worse for the criminal banking cartel of London, while in the US, some of the very same banks which benefitted from the bailout money thrown around by the US government –– Bank of America, Wells Fargo, etc. –– are now being sued by the very same entity for mortgage fraud and other nefarious activities. Huh? What happened?

What is happening is the banks are being routed from the inside out
as good altruistic people move into key positions of power no longer
permitting the same ole’ ponzi schemes to go on with impunity. Even
mega-oil giant BP, who were solely responsible for the Gulf of Mexico oil spill in 2010 are now being held accountable. The company has pleaded guilty to 12 felony counts and will pay a record $4.5 billion fine.

As they stated in September that the system could change on a Friday night here is what a "private family owned bank" in a small town down the road from me has posted on their website:

Multi-factor
Authentication will begin starting Tuesday, November 6th. You will be
required, upon initial logon, to pick a method by which the Secure
Access Code is to be delivered to you, enter the Secure Access Code when
delivered, and activate the computer that you are using. The
implementation will be in groups by first letter of first name (A-C,
D-F, etc.). This will occur only once for each computer on which you are
using Internet Banking and subsequent logons will be as you are
accustomed to.

The First National Bank of xxxxxxxxxx will be updating our core server starting the evening of Friday December 14th at 10:00 pm and will conclude the afternoon of Saturday December 15th at approximately 3:00 pm. During this time Internet Banking and Bill Pay will be unavailable. Debit Cards will be in "standby" mode with a daily limit of $250.00. Thank
you for being loyal customers.

Statements may not be available from November 30th at 10:00 pm until
December 3rd at 12:00 am due to maintenance.

So is the DEADLINE DATE DECEMBER 14TH????

WE WAIT AND SEE???????

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...hope it is finally the best christmas ever!
CK

299World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 pm

wellcraft

thank you for this. santa

300World Economy part 2..rumors!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Economy part 2..rumors!!! Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Rellek

Rellek

"The whole global financial crisis which
began in 2007 has been completely engineered by the world's elite in an
insanely vain attempt to stall the inevitable –– the awakening of the
human race. Thankfully, it has all blown up in their faces and has
helped fuel the rise of the Arab Spring; Occupy Wall Street; Anonymous; the Audit the Fed movement; the End the Fed movement; the Tea Party; the Ron Paul Revolution; the LIBOR scandal and much, much more. Oops –– so much for that dirty little trick!"

Why are these 2 included in that list of idiots?? Frankly that kind of offends me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum