I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1world economy RUMORS I find: Empty world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 am

I have taken this thread out of hiding I started back in October 2010....Since nobody care about this HUGE global move, currency reform except the "core group" of Outcasts...I kept it hidden for their eyes only.

But since most of this is all over the dinar forums....thought the guru's can get the facts right.

Enjoy.....

CK

Rumors are this will include many changes...among them are:

Going back on the Gold Standard, world wide.

Going back on the original constitution

Bank and credit card debts forgiven.

=============================================

Well, stop and think about it. It's almost a given that we are going back on the Gold Standard. Even Greenspan said there is no where else to do...or something of that nature, which means it has hit MSM.

If fiat money is no longer, how could a fiat debt exist?

I don't know how many of you have followed the "Farm Clains" but they are real and rumor is that some of the recipients have been seen in the banks, arranging for their monies.

The only thing that has keep the claims from being paid out up till now is that when the good people signed the contract for payment, it was stipulated by them that it has to be paid in the original constitution money, which was gold.

It's all coming down folks...maybe even this week or before the elections are held.

=============================================

French will make some bankruns on dec 7th because humanity would be much better off when banks are gone.

===========================================

Last edited by MrsCK on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 pm

FROM THE GERMANY FORUM DATED OCT. 26TH:

this was the cutting edge source of the disturbing new information back in may, so a little bump and new imput:

on monday the foreign minister of luxemburg made a slip in a interview, he mentioned that france and germany threaten with the exit from the euro. from a german forum (via google translator):

2010-10-25 [21:00] tonight on the news ( [link to www.tagesschau.de] at 5:25 minutes)the foreign minister of Luxembourg calmly said that Germany and France threatened with the withdrawal from the euro. Is this now so officially or did he just blurted?

2010-10-26: [7:45] I watched the same interview with the Foreign Minister of Luxembourg on the news channel N24, where they elegantly cut out exactly the sentences with the threat of dropping out from the euro...

[9:15] Statement of Asselborn typed word for word:
Jean Asselborn:
"Where I have a problem is that (Germany and France) goes on with the big hammer >We say, that the agreement changes, then you must obey, and then must do it that way. If you do not like it, we get out, then you can watch what happens to the euro. <"
"Wo ich ein Problem habe, das ist, dass man mit dem dicken Hammer vorgeht: >Wir sagen, Vertrag wird geaendert, dann muesst ihr gehorchen, und dann muesst ihr das so machen, wenn ihr es nicht so macht, steigen wir aus, dann koennt ihr sehen, was mit dem Euro geschieht. <"

Here the uncensored video in German: France and Germany are threatening to exit from the Euro
[link to www.youtube.com]

[9:45] Focus weekly magazine: failure of Berlin and Paris
[link to www.focus.de]
Resistance to the German-French demand for a renegotiation of the the euro stability pact. The Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn described the plan as "Politically really insane."

POSTED ON OCT. 28TH:

sorry to bother you, on the weekend it can be so far again.

The new reports about border closure, training of bankers, further computer changes require an increase in the probability of 15% (yesterday) to 60%. Cash and bank money over the exchange limit is forfeited.

There is still a business day, save something. The operation is much better prepared this time than was in May, with much better security, and will surprise everyone. It is not yet certain that it will happen or not, the emperor (Obama) could still appeal.

For Austria: Austria will probably not get out of the euro, but the banks will close, too. Withdraw some cash.

For Switzerland, a bank lock is likely, go withdraw cash.

For France: will get out together with Germany, so presumably the same measures as in G.

[link to hartgeld.com]

4world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Here is the Comment about this 7 page document:

Very good article, but unfortunately he could not contain all information which are got in the short term. It can not all be published.

In any case, this monetary reform, whether this weekend or coming in the next few weeks, much better prepared than the canceled WR in May. Especially in terms of politics and the security. In terms of propaganda, it is rather poorly prepared, the hatred of the euro is still not big enough. .The surprise will probably be total

However, the surprise would be perfect, so that most of the surprised Finanz-/Wirtschafts-Elite will be. Remember, this is all done by bankers employed and salaried politicians run from. These can then "do something" - from the bottom to the top of wolves. The recent sheep after shearing to terrible.

[19:30] 1948 was duly notified the upper classes and held back their goods. In addition, there was an occupying power. This time, however, primarily to the upper class to be shorn - from a despised political class. This gives a resistance, as you could not imagine. This type of policy will be totally discredited over many years - from top to bottom.

5world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm

HERE IS A FEW COMMENT FROM THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS OFF THE GERMAN SITE.......THIS IS SO COOL!! I HAVE BOLDED UP THE HIGHLIGHTS:

Neu 2010-10-19:

[21:45] match the currency reform? private to state bankruptcy pay

Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger will participate with private creditors in bankruptcy States costs. "The involvement of the private sector is an important element in crisis management."

Yes, it could be a match to be the next currency reform, which included a national bankruptcy is yes.

If the state goes bankrupt, crash not only government bonds, but also all other securities (government bonds were the last refuge region) and the currency - there is a currency crisis. Almost all paper assets are then gone, especially in bubble times like now where they are totally overpriced.

=====================================

COMMENT OCT. 26, 2010

[13:00] currency reform in 1948 and now: currency reform

In May 2010 it was almost to the extent that there was a currency reform in Germany. You could even turn the short term. In the supermarkets, the prices were changed without currency symbol. There were henceforth only the numbers on the price tag. In any case, everything is ready and you can expect every time. History shows that such a change comes over the weekend. It can no longer respond and the sheep are shorn. The rich know it earlier and react accordingly. It will mainly affect the small savers who rely in good faith of the government. The savers and savers have indeed the statement by Merkel that their money is safe in banks. As you can see in the picture, in 1948 just deal with the infantry. The population was 18 June 1948 by the radio and by notices on the forthcoming currency reform and the process information. The 18th June was a Friday. The change was therefore in a weekend.

=========================================

COMMENTS OCT. 27, 2010

[19:00] readers Communication - Security by monetary reform:

In May there is too much penetrated by the then proposed currency reform to the outside. It has therefore a strong "popped in the industry". It is therefore not surprising that this time the insiders' do not sing better. "

It was even known to the other that Germany is planning something. Even the name of the secret operation (Operation Balthasar) was known. It is therefore imperative that if this is to succeed without a crash and thus without much chaos to make it completely secret.

I think even if it now does not come to this weekend's summit because it is perhaps a minimal compromise then that will only be postponed. In any case, it seems the "Operation Balthasar" going forward.

At that time the operation was much larger. This time will be more chaos at the beginning tolerate likely than before.

Whether it will prove possible to stall the bond market until the last minute? In May, it was 1 week already quite good.

[15:30] readers Communication - a possible currency reform Haircut is still possible this weekend:

the policymakers lean powerful is far out of the window with your threats, on the contrary to May this year!
And the markets are full of sheep will soon no more much more ... Gold / Silberdrückung holds not for long ...
And on the subject of new currency, D was supposed to be finished in spring and F, etc., should now be prepared for emergencies ...

End of a month when ... ... a holiday, so extra time ... and the public saber-rattling ...

So the whole thing is sooooooo unthinkable not very similar to May ... Friday afternoon and the session is determined to end the closure of markets, etc.

So all in all, I would bring this week already have my inventory up to date ... and if we can laugh about it all the better on Tuesday, then you can one or the other but still buy more!

In any case, it is exciting again ...

In any case, something like this would be the total surprise.

[17:45] readers Communication - WR this weekend:

Are the chances of a WR this weekend bai about 15%, because the logistics would be completed.
Is it not true that it is already nearly completed in May?
The increased activity of the agents of the money BuBa in the last few days, I have at least 4 trucks in support of appropriate notice, are indeed in full swing again.

The switch software should be possible within a very short time.
If that Merkel will now be forced out of the Monopoly get out, she has taken her mouth so full of amazing, I think it's worse the preparations were not complete. The distortions are exponentially, then so is not fast enough new coal.
Even the French fighting cock is sitting in the boat.
I was back in May ready for anything, even if I missed the last faith. Only this time, this time creeps me a very strange feeling. It would be really surprising, at least for the worthy citizens. The price of gold to its knees, the euro falls.
In my view, an ideal time.
But let's wait, at least on Monday we will know more.

The distribution of money but it is not even done. One must also owe the bank employees, ATM switch, the, etc. At that time, the logistics went full, now they would have to again allow the start. It could also be that the security is much stricter now than in May.

[16:45] reader comment - Whether its 15 percent for this weekend not to be pessimistic if the summit really crashes?

In the period before the date in May in the German space a huge logistical operation was going. The preparations which have been met then you will have surely made for the canceled date is not irreversible. I think the logistics as far as you could at any time using the currency reform. Even now in this (long) weekend.

The French president seems so on the side to stand by the chancellor. Maybe because he's done well. We may have to register in France no such preparations as we have seen here but what if there is all so that it expired "really can not see." Perhaps the French had also easier because they can use the old franc notes and coins again. They could have kept all these years with the banks. We need new print, and even German influence.

My assessment involves the fact that the U.S. wollen. WE prevent any market anxiety before congressional elections.

But it does not hurt to be prepared at any time.

[16:00] reader question about currency reform this weekend:

Once best thanks for the great service.

1) What is your estimate of the risk that comes this weekend for Germany's withdrawal from the monetary union?

2) If it this weekend for Germany's withdrawal from the euro there is, what happens to shares whose value in U.S. dollars is traded? If these are also extremely reduced, or even increase? What do you think?

1. WR this weekend: maybe 15% because the logistics would not be ready until the end of 50%

2. All world markets are crashing then the U.S. markets. Perhaps it is also there to a currency reform. Normal U.S. stocks will crash, therefore, probably exchange controls are in the U.S., we no longer comes out. Shares of gold mines are likely to explode in price because the price of gold itself exploded.

[21:15] Communication-US readers - in-house training in Bank:

Thank you for your good information sources beyond the beaten paths. The biggest bank branch in Halle / Saale has completely closed on Friday due to internal company training, but you should come to the EC-machines in the hallway As is true for the other branches of Dt. Bank looks like I'm not looking, I have worried me, at least on the fast a few Swiss Francs.

This sounds much more interesting than this computer conversions. In May so it has also given. If the more common ...

=============================

COMMENTS OCT. 28, 2010

[11:30] readers Communication - Comparison with currency reform in 1948:

information on "Operation Balthasar seems to be actually correct (A). It is, however, has drawn conclusions.

Only one relevant fact: Many readers seem to have an antiquated notion of being subject to a monetary reform that would run as 1948, or even 1923. This is a fallacy, and therefore affect the then existing signs (such as detention of goods, increased currency in circulation) does not, it is completely misleading to rely on that only such things still occur as warning features. Only directly just before such a measure would give an interest rate jump (> +3% in a few days on the collar) and a gold price jump (some 100 dollars / euros in a few days), the signal, but then you can do anything. Many apparently weigh in too much security.

1948 and 1923 was in fact no more significant amount of bank money, mainly to loan money available, the business consisted mostly of barter. There were no other cash-like constructs from outside of the monetary aggregates, it is not at all. Today, however, it is precisely those things that represent the Schwerpuntk of the problem and that is in effect become uncontrollable (derivatives, bonds, various funds and securitisations, certificates, etc.). This is at least a transatlantic problem, and would not be a currency reform in a singular country or economy from being eradicated.

Conversely, it would indeed be possible to solve this problem almost at a stroke, without officially launched a new currency (= banknotes) introduced by these things simply "frozen", ie made virtually worthless and unavailable. From the side there is a risk for the savings assets (especially insurance): it's much more of a scenario such as Argentina 2001 Germany 1948: They came simply not up to his money, the bills were still valid, the depreciation against dollar by about 200-300% was not as dramatic.

A currency reform with new notes and the haircut would be the last option which is drawn, and therefore only the worst emergency. After that would be tantamount to martial law and the economic security regulation. It is responsible for all conscious that a currency reform would lead directly to the economic balances destruction to a halt. All companies would need would immediately collapse in bankruptcy because of paragraph (since no one has more money and therefore no credits will be issued more) and a re-establishment of an orderly economy (due to the collapse of confidence) at least 20 years.

All well and good. But the German banks are bankrupt (and elsewhere). The alternative is uncontrolled crash.

PS: the corporations to apologize as the banks, because these loans have fixed interest rates usually outside. This crash in value with the remaining €. new loans and bonds are not only more.

[15:00] readers Communication - DM 2.0:

So the postal banks were yesterday, 10/26/2010 "officially" closed for a staff meeting.

Moreover, I was traveling today in Baden-Baden:
The German bank, a relatively large branch, concluded on Friday afternoon,
the Münzrollautomat was in the People's Bank "out of service"
the people and Raiffeisen banks go at the weekend a "System Update".

While I was at several banks in the city who have not announced today or tomorrow a closure, but we must not forget that on Friday in Germany, "savings day" and notice it very much would, if here would hardly have a bank normal opening times .

The rest of the completion of logistics - the majority of "stand" so certainly in May - probably already have happened in the run, just the thing with the FINES from EU countries, one with the Franco-German talks between pants suit and little Napoleon "slow "constructed to fit the reports of the recovery XXL and the" early "fabrications of unemployment.

Afterwards you can say that you would have jeopardized any further bailouts all these "great" successes worse.

And in respect of elections in the U.S.: So here it is now no longer believe that Obama & Co. had the slightest chance to reach safety, the Pack must anyway, maybe that is already prepared everything, who knows or There is a red herring ....

This "training" are interesting, this one makes because of the secrecy only shortly before. Obama & co will certainly do everything to prevent a German currency reform this weekend - and politicians are so do not leave a negative influence elections.

We will know tomorrow night, as the EU summit "anticipates," preliminary information may be today. the gold price and the price € Ensure. Here you will be first "rash" to see the (gold high, euro down, if a phase-threatening). In the EU summit there are certainly "spies", the markets provide them with information.

OK THE "RED HERRING" Kinda threw me...then I logged into my email account and found a google alert with this article:

Chinese Currency War a Red Herring?
Real News Network
If the United States starts undermining its reserve currency status by doing things like telling all the rest of the world that they have to revalue their ...

IT'S A SIGN!!! LOLOLOLOL

6world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Good Morning gang

Here's the lastest this morning:

EU summit today....no details on any agreement.

Tomorrow....Asian Summit...16 asian countries plus hillary will be there.

Sunday...Brazil President elections.

Monday...zip happening

Tuesday 2nd....USA Votes/Elections.

Tuesday 2nd & wednesday 3rd.....FOMC meeting (interest rates and QE2)

Some of the Germany have a currency reform this weekend at 10% it will happen...some are over 50% it will. Many think Obama & Co. will stop Germany from jump off the Euro before the Nov. 2 USA elections. When people in Germany or over sea's say "Obama & Co" it has nothing to do with Obama just a term that means "Those in control of world economy which is all based in DC & NY". Some Germans are saying Next weekend after the USA elections will be better. Also the German Corp. sales tax are do Nov. 10th. If reform is coming I would think they need to do it before that sales tax is paid in Euros.

Diamond people are stating they might hear something this evening...if they do...I will know currency reform will go down this weekend.

I'll keep ya posted through out the day if I find anything.

All that can see this thread I totally trust will not take it elsewhere or tell others by phone....But there is one person that can see this thread that has not earned my trust, which there is nothing I can do about it and so I hope they honor my wish this info stays here...if not I'll have to move info back to the phone or Bug Me.

7world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34 pm

HAPPY SATURDAY....here is a few things so far this morning...dang it sure is getting exciting:

Looks like the Diamond folks are looking for announcement........this will be HUGE if announced we know we are close to RV of dinar JMO:

Re: From Bob H - 10/28/10
« Reply #143 Today at 4:33am »

An announcement will be made on national broadcast media...

All the best,
BHollenegg

National Broadcast Media Corp
2800 Industrial Terrace Floor 2
Austin, TX 78758-7676 map
Phone: (512) 426-0012

Please stay positive and avoid the negative distractions. Public announcements to be made simultaneously over all news media.
All the Best,
BHollenegg

===============================
OFF THE GERMAN FORUM....many looking for something between NOW and the 15th:

Will it be next week for the weekend now really serious about the WR? The U.S. election is over and that perhaps the last obstacle away.

Reply to this above comment:

Quite possible that you have kept the system up to the makeshift conference choice and then fall leaves. The critical element is probably the gold price, which obviously is not still possible. Monday was the ultimatum of mischief.

Germany was in May alone from € out when the PIIGS began to tilt. This was in agreement with the U.S. and probably France planned safe. It was filmed by Berlusconi. The United States must not intervene with the soldiers in Germany, plus they have very different ways in which rating agencies or intelligence about such politicians.

==============================================
COMMENT POSTED:
Between 8th and 12..
** Obama visits india (security threat)
** G20 meets to talk about currency war

both are potentially can create some problems...

just before that, we have Fed announcing the new bailout and
ofcourse the mid term election can open up so many issues?

================================
COMMENT POSTED:
I'm wondering if something big happens Nov 8th that is the tipping point that culminates to this being announced on Nov 15th.

================================
COMMENT POSTED:
I know nothing about the above. I believe if people read the posts on the history of the farm claims, one will see that it's possible.

The Indian claims have been paid. It has been said that when one claim is paid, they all will be paid.

Rumor is that the Farm claim recipients have been seen in the banks, getting their business taken care of for their large amounts of monies they will receive once we are back on the gold standard.

Web bot indicates something big happening about 15th Nov.

Time Wave Zero shows a huge novelty on Nov 15th.

Ben Fulford says a big announcement in Mid November.

Bix Weir, PM guy believes financials will fall apart Mid Nov.

I'm looking for an announcement on or around Nov 15th.

===================================

I'LL KEEP WATCHING THIS AND POST THE GOOD STUFF!

8world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Diamond update:

9:12 AM

...confirmation of certain claim payments along with Public announcements to be made simultaneously over all news media.

All the Best,
BHollenegg

here's another comment:

Re: Posts by bhollenegg
« Reply #119 Yesterday at 8:30pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Latest
« Thread Started Today at 8:35pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awaiting the broadcast to be made... 50/50 chance tonight, if not then over the weekend. It is just a dot the i's cross the t's to make sure all is okay.

I will keep you posted.

All the best,
BHollenegg

9world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:18 pm

MrsCK wrote:Diamond update:

9:12 AM

...confirmation of certain claim payments along with Public announcements to be made simultaneously over all news media.

All the Best,
BHollenegg

here's another comment:

Re: Posts by bhollenegg
« Reply #119 Yesterday at 8:30pm »

The Latest
« Thread Started Today at 8:35pm »

Awaiting the broadcast to be made... 50/50 chance tonight, if not then over the weekend. It is just a dot the i's cross the t's to make sure all is okay.

I will keep you posted.

All the best,
BHollenegg

BOY THIS DAY JUST GETS BETTER....here are a few comments about BH's above.......and totally fits into "outside the box" of what I have been telling ya'll by phone:

Mona Lisa Smiles
DIAMOND JEDI MASTER

Bob for all you have been through...I hope YOU get to make the announcement with a follow up interview.

The only thing that makes sense to me about a national broadcast is that we were indeed waiting for the revaluation of the dollar and a commodities backed currency, not to mention the global monetary shift.

ANOTHER ONE:

crajaraman
DIAMOND JEDI
Re: The Latest
« Reply #107 Today at 2:18am »

Hi
I am puzzled by all these Bob H posts..
I suspect it is all good news..
It seems like Bob is not revealing all he knows and that is probably understandable...
I wonder if the broadcast is about Treasury commodity backed dollar which would trigger many events including our cmkx payment.
Let us hope for the best..

10world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:17 pm

THIS IS VERY VERY LONG BUT THIS IS THE BOTTOM RECAP OF IT, Mr. Bradshaw is the one that wrote War and Money book and has been doing a huge goldsmith book/chapters...this was dated Oct. 28th and I can't believe it covers everything I have reading and watching:
http://www.analysis-news.com/Gdetailfolder/Goldsmiths-165.htm

SomeQuestions and the Bottom Line
At this point there must be a ton of questions—which I certainly can’t answer. In fact, I can’t even verify the existence of this fund and the above statements beyond their presence in the various citations and numerous internet references. I do believe that Hodges and Associates are fully committed and that the cited law suits have taken place. The World Court writ of execution and lien is very plausible.

I think the various letters sentto Obama, Bernanke, etc all were sent by Hodges. I further believe that this gang at the Fed and with the US government would do as reported—ignore the requests and do as they please with the full assurance that they are above the law and that nobody can do anything to them since they control the powers of government. This is called the arrogance of power.

So we must logically ask—is the US Federal Reserve Bank/US government holding in some secret account (in the US oroff shore) some $47 trillion belonging to the Chinese, $6.2 trillion belonging to Michael Cottrell, $4.5 trillion belonging to Leo Wanta and/or $3.87 trillion belonging to the CMKX Corp? Is some part of these funds being used to pump up the US dollar and US debt on occasion; suppress gold, silver and commodities;and manipulate the markets for the Rothschild Cabal? Well, I don’t know but I do know that where there’s smoke there’s fire.

In this vein, is it not entirely plausible that the US Treasury/Federal Reserve Bank could be holding trillions of dollars legally belonging to other parties—like the Chinese (and why the United States owes China some $47 trillion could be irrelevant at this point in time). If a settlement day ever arrives, what will this reality mean for the US dollar and the future of the US government and the American people?

The other major issue involved is plainly the apparent evidence that the US has been involved along with the Fed,the British, many/most/all agencies of the US government, various central banks, etc in the manipulation and control of the global financial markets for quite some time. Since Lord Jacob Rothschild of Britain is the master of this operation we can be sure that there is a Rothschild Cabal banker conspiracy and collusion of the parties at the top to rip off worldwide investors in the global financial markets.

11world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 pm

LASTEST UPDATE off Diamond folks...some are thinking Wednesday:

Re: ***Rumor Discussion Thread*** 10/29
« Reply #61 Today at 6:48pm »
Posted by McCurdydon in PT:

(5:45 PM) wyatt11_11: : No announcements tonight. Looks like Wednesday now after the election. All is well just a slight change in plan. Have a great night and remeber to get out and Vote

hundredtoone: The banks went treasury, know it or not. The fellas are clearing whatever paperwork on programs they had left this weekend, and as the man said, 'I guarantee this will happen on a tues, weds, or thurs' so, keep your eyes peeled, the time has come to rock the world.

12world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:37 am

ONLY update so far for Monday is:

MONDAY HIGHLIGHTS:

It is the nearness of success in getting the changes really underway that is taking our attention. Many countries are now moving towards agreement as to how "the new financial system" will work. It is nearly ready to be announced and put into being. It will ensure a sound system that is backed by precious metals, and "will not be subject to the interference of the past.

13world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Mojo and Seeking - you are brilliant! I only wish I'd thought to do what you two have been up to. Don't worry that you missed the Atlanta Fed webcast - they are making an achive available later this afternoon. http://www.frbatlanta.org/news/conferences/10jekyll_webcast.cfm

Please stay with me for this is going to be a really long post! I try to keep quiet but sometimes I just cannot hold it all inside any longer. Mojo and Seeking have inspired me - us gals have to stick together.

I have to say between what you have written and Winvester on EquityGroup wrote today, I think I see where your thoughts are on target. I've been struggling to understand how the Federal Reserve could just go away and at the same time how in the world the Federal Reserve can use the bank's money, held in mandated reserve accounts, to buy T-Bonds.

Behind every President there has been someone else who held the real power. It scares me silly to believe our country's future is really in the hands of Timmy Geithner - but I'm truly afraid it is. Can't you see it too - Timmy having a collar and leash around Baracko's neck just like Timmy & Lassie? Everytime Obama wants a bit more freedom to do what he thinks the U.S. needs, Timmy yanks the leash via threats to reveal Obama's birth certificate info! Don't you remember that Al said when he talked to Obama that Pres. O said "this ain't right!" and added $98B to the pot of gold (a/k/a CMKX trust fund)? Check out the SEC's website -- there have been MANY suits against bad stock brokers/dealers announded in the last few months. Obama has set up a special commission to ferret out the bad dudes and jail/fine them. I'm not an Obama fan - but I truly do not believe he is the real holdup, even if it is his name being used behind the scenes.

Mojo & Seeking -- I'm sure your DD uncovered that virtually every new gov't agency, bureau, committee, etc. mandated by Dodd-Frank's Wall Street Reform bill has the U.S. Treasury Sec. as the leading person in charge! Didn't you find that odd too? He so wants to be in control of the Federal Reserve as well.

The FRB has played several roles over the years, but they can be grouped into three major functions -- monetary policy, bank regulation, and bank transactions clearings.

Bank regulation - FRB's role is rapidly declining with Obama appointing a Think Tank Person (University Professor) to be in charge of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection. (Obama knew the Senate would not approve her appointment so he "back doored" it via an appointment as an "advisor" to Geithner during the pre-election congressional recess.) The FRB is the one who previously wrote all those regulations that mandates tons of wasted paper be given to consumers who obtain loans or open deposit accounts - yes, those papers that no one ever reads! Also the FRB had regulated the bank holding companies and some banks, but now the largest banks will soon be regulated by -- you guessed it -- a group led by Geithner called the Financial Stablity Oversight Council.

Bank transaction processing - Following 911, the government decided instead of paper checks as the primary payment method, we needed to continue to expand upon electronic payments as the method for bank settlements. They implemented rules known as Check21 (21st century). Banks no longer send paper checks for bank-to-bank settlements for deposits to or payments from their customers' accounts. So we now only have 1 (vs. 30+ at the time of 911) location throughout the entire US where paper checks are processed by the Federal Reserve. Wire transfers are still processed through the FRB, but that function could easily be transferred to the DTCC or set up under the U.S. Treasury too.

That just leaves Monetary Policy for Geithner to gain control of in order to have fully absorbed the FRB under his control! Didn't anyone else find it scary that when the G-20 held their meeting 3 weeks early, it was Geithner who made the grandeous proposal to all the other countries that everyone needs to change their currency valuation to be tied to each country's gross domestic product (output)? China and Japan were not happy because that meant US dollars would not buy as many Chinese or Japanese exports and we'd again open in the US some of the factories previously sent to Mexico by Clinton's NAFTA (IE new factories = means to reduce our unemployement).

I am not disappointed that we have not received our payment e-mails this weekend. I suspected even after yesterday's hopeful messages that it will be after the G-20 meeting ends in S. Korea and Iran & Iraq issue their monetary policy announcements before we get "the word". Doesn't it seem odd that the timing of each past expected payment seemed to always fall around a federal holiday? If done on a banking holiday, the FRB computers can be sending out our payment messages to us and not interrupt normal banking transactions. Don't you recall my post in early Oct. that the Richmond FRB was running slow on a Friday? I think that was only a test and they saw their mainframe CPUs could not handle both sending out thousands of messages and process the required bank transactions at the same time. So the message have to be sent on a weekend or on a banking holiday. I think it will be wonderful tribute to all the Vets on the various CMKX boards for Veteran's Day (Victory Day) to have another meaning to all of us in the future.

Yes, all this is just my humble opinion!

Veteran's day is November 11th...Thursday

14world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 pm

windreader1

This is really a great thread. Thanks kiddo for all your research.

15world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:29 am

NEWS world wide stopped on November 11th on rumors of the currency reform...weird!!!

But posted from Canada this morning:

yesterday I was talking to a gold and coin dealer in my hometown, and he was saying the scuttlebutt among his various friends in the business nation wide and to some degree as well in the USA, that we are going to see a reduction of 10% very soon of the US dollar, as a trial balloon to gauge the response of the US public...
this will be prior to the eventual establishment of a world currency...
when I asked him how he knew this, he replied "how many G20 meetings have we had lately?...I said well we just had one a week ago...and he said they are meeting almost weekly now to bring this to an end as soon as possible...

16world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:51 pm

These charts show that gold and silver went flatline for over 24 hours:

world economy RUMORS I find: Gold_c10

world economy RUMORS I find: Goldki10

world economy RUMORS I find: Silver10

17world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 pm

if you get this far.....hope you learned it never been about "just the dinar'!!

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX OF IRAQ!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....poor guru's have no clue!!

CK

18world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

been saying that since 2007.....seen a lot of guru's go by the wayside also
SGS,Ranger,Larry Nichols,Medic,18Delta,Duck,okie Frank.......none of them had a clue, least we got Ranger/Phoenix thinkin globally at least.....LMAO

19world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 am

My last post on this thread was Nov. 28th....that was because I was enjoying my Thanksgiving holiday while the "currency reform" system was being fixed...as you can see in the above gold chart...they "GLOBAL" SYSTEM sent gold flat line on thanksgiving day...then complete went OFF LINE! on Friday....then the red line, friday, was picked back up sunday night when the aussie started up for their monday.

the chart shows the COMPLETE global system was offline for 48 hours...at this time, we knew they had to take the system down for the changes to be made that crashed the system the wednesday night before thanksgiving when the aussies system is what showed the computer mistakes.

The week before christmas...we did get word that a lot of reprogram of the system had been taking place....so that is why bank are showing "pings"...it's not just dinar...but all currency of the world are getting pinged!!!! DUH!!

Confused yet??? well research what happened in Aussie land with their T-systems over thanksgiving weekend.

Since then....we have been in break mode while they repair the GLOBAL SYSTEM! which is called Basel 3!...so not much to report.

20world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 am

Out of Germany today:

Informationen Währungsreform Deutschland Information Currency Reform Germany

Neu 2010-12-30: Neu 2010-12-30:

[9:30] You could also currency reform "called" crisis strategy paper against worst-case scenario? http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/politik/7043-krise-strategiepapier-gegen-super-gau&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh2qMl2g_gp0nZgvb83pwM46uVzxg

Paper: Closure of the bank switch and closure of all ATMs. Exposure of trading for a few days, "fault" of the Internet. Mögliche Einbeziehung der Bundeswehr. Possible involvement of the armed forces.

Only the DM2 and the haircut is not with the article, otherwise everything is there.

21world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

This is one we really loved...the person that wrote this has reported on the new global system for years!!! I mean years!!! He was told 30 years ago how this would play out...once this global system is changed he will never write again. A dear friend has been following him for years said he has NEVER EVER! wrote about the dinar, totally blew our minds and this person only posts on Sunday, this is what was posted just this past sunday....this is just the paragraph about dinar not his full writing:

Here's all anybody needs to know; all has been released for delivery,
the lien was lifted, the trustee knows his drop dead timeline, and the
folks that prepared for this to happen at the 'right time', 400 years
ago, say 'it is underway'. 'Ya gotta dance with the one what, brung
ya'...a promise is a promise, no matter what. If you only understood
just How important that is for america, you'd forget about all this
hypnotizing bad news spouted out by the media. Iraq has a government and
got their currency issue straightened out, duh, they are getting funds
from this activity also and you know, money doesn't have a religion.
The
dragons moved the heavy lumber, putting the bad guys in pocket, and now
the Plan of the Ages, finishes, 'shifting the wealth of the world'.

I totally love the "DUH" part!!!

22world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:40 am

tickybud

How long ya think before other sites pick this up and start claiming this info as thier own? Thank you CK for always keeping us in the loop with these global changes and for always keeping us on track with the real truths. You might just win the "Guru of the Year Award" lol

23world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

No guru's here Ticky dear.....we just try to put the pieces of the puzzle together, as far as the wannabe gurus?......who cares?....they have as yet to be able to find their backsides with both hands (even with their so called secret sources)

24world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 am

tickybud

very true Pan, guru remark was definitely said with tongue in cheek!

25world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

SCOOBYDOO

thanks ck awesome work and happy new year

26world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Rellek

Rellek

world economy RUMORS I find: Confused

27world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Posted today in Germany:

Informationen Währungsreform Deutschland Information Currency Reform Germany

Neu 2011-11-01: Neu 2011-11-01:

With the turn of the currency reform has not come. Also So it goes to the bitter end on the euro. Then it comes.

28world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Rellek....sorry if this is confusing to you and probably everybody that reads it except the ones that have had this info from the start of this over 2 years ago to now. Understanding this huge change that is taking place in the world economy system, basel 3, is the only way to understand and SEE what is really happening.

It's not about "only" about iraq, but iraq revalue does play a big roll in it.

Happy New Year!

29world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK, as always you keep us informed, on the cutting edge and yes sometimes a little confused..LOL This is a very interesting post and thanks for your efforts. We have a future that I am sure will be different then any of us now expects but if we all do our best to stay informed we can do well. Thanks again CK..67

30world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am

chevy#3

..For this global manifesto of currency reform to manifest!,...one thing has to happen!...the corporate shrade of the federal-fiat-monster must be bankrupted! we see full evidence by the intentional iradication of fiat money! The US can't run the world correctly under "air-credit",..and thats why there are 180plus countries that are waiting for the US to default and bring back their/our 'original 13th ammendment/common law constitution so we can return to the REPUBLIC under a metal-back banking system backed by a precious-metal-standard,...somewhat change from gold/standard to precious-metal standard!........From what i understand is that under our TRUE COMMON_LAW REPUBLIC CONSTITUTION "we the people" would be the true "trustee" of the treasury of our wealth behind this basel-3 attachment!.....I feel that nations,especially Iraq'...wants its own republic restored to be able to create their own "sound" economy by printing their own' treasury currency! We do', don't we? This intentional fiat-cabal is what hi-jacked our 13th ammendment in the first place!!

31world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 pm

tickybud wrote:How long ya think before other sites pick this up and start claiming this info as thier own? Thank you CK for always keeping us in the loop with these global changes and for always keeping us on track with the real truths. You might just win the "Guru of the Year Award" lol

More like the "Bitch of the Year Award"...just ask the new members that signing up since this tread was
taken over to other places....At least Just4Dinar kept it right with highlights, etc so at least you can understand it.

Nothing this Monday to report....no updates in any country for some weird reason....so think we are dead in the water for a few more days...Swiss Friend emailed over the weekend, saying he was looking for a downturn starting around the 7th to the 17th wave....Plus germany at the earliest would do anything would be the 4th.

Don't you all hate these boringgggggggg wait times...I sure do.

32world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 pm

We are hearing that oil should be at $100 a barrel by Friday, Gold spot should be $1,500.00...nobody is sure were silver will land but might be close to $50

Here's the talk oversea's about it:

West Texas Intermediate crude hit 92.21 USD.
India and Iran agree to trade oil in currency other than the dollar.
Dollar appears to be crashing. Gas is going to spike folks.

Comment from the UK:
Russia and china are doing exactly the same thing. Their pipeline opened a few days ago and they arecdealing in local currency.
Qatar and Iran will soon be dealing with natural gas and the currency will be the Arab one also.
Iran soon will be importing gas form northern nations and deliver it to south. None of transactions will be in dollars.
Dollar will continue to decline. Will become weak but will not collapse. Economy of the world can not allow that to happen. However USA will decend and little by little will lose its super power status.

33world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm

From the CMKX comment post for today:

I believe from all I have heard ( And that is a great deal of info) that as Tramp indicates, a timed release is in progress to uphold the SC directive while conforming to financial changes such as the Treasury notes and currency revalue are taking place. As I see it any action by Mr. Hodges at this point is as Bob says, is precautionary so that all runs smoothly. I know it is hard to wait but we can't lose here folks and it will not go backwards at this point. Lt.KK

34world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

TUESDAY Jan. 4, 2011

It's starting to pick up again right before the "downturn on the 7th" as some are saying is coming.

The lastest I've found so far today and only highlights:

1/4/11: Deliveries HAD to be done by 12/31 to meet protocols. Protocol delivery schedule is Global Settlements, CMKX E/R, Bank
announcement, Dinar R/V and Cash In. (<--thought this was cool since they said dinar RV.) In the last 2 weeks, starts and restarts. 7 Trillion was attempted to be stolen but was restored.......Basel III is airtight banking and the crooks do not want to realize that.

1/5/11 High level signings and E/R of CMKX are to be happening in Richmond this morning but all will require the deliveries of the global settlements.

Germany is very quiet since last week.

We have all been debating one thing....the Euro. As in the spring of 2010, I felt the someone was trying to crash the Euro. Not meaning it would go away but have a HUGE bumpy ride for a bit. But are reported back then China stepped in a kept it afloat from our in house China expert LittleKracker, Now as of this morning it is reported china is headed to Euro zone this WEEK to "maybe" buy up all the Euro debt? I can see why China would want to "totally" support the Euro since the IMF just increased the % of the Euro in the SDR basket.

Quote from Jim in Africa wrote:
The momentum decline of the euro in operation short of the euro, named "Shark Feed," is the best precursor of the " Shark Feed" being a terminal attack on the US dollar very soon. Gold [and silver] is the only insurance against this unprecedented Western world financial malaise. It will rise in price to $1650 and beyond.

35world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 pm

THIS would break the "fiat system".....

Speaking on ABC's "This Week," Goolsbee said that the debt ceiling was not something to toy with for political ends.

"If we hit the debt ceiling, that's essentially defaulting on our obligations,
which is totally unprecedented in American history," he said. "The
impact on the economy would be catastrophic. I mean, that would be a
worse financial economic crisis than anything we saw in 2008."The debt
ceiling is one of the biggest budget fights facing the new Congress that
convenes this week.

Currently, the debt limit stands at more
than $14 trillion. The last time it was raised was in February 2010.If
the ceiling were ever breached, the country would effectively be in default. That would slam bonds, the dollar and creditors' portfolios.

37world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Just have to LOVE Germany news the say the truth there!!!! Quote from above article:

We are now in a time of universal bankruptcy. Die
deutsche Regierung ist überschuldet, das deutsche Bankenwesen ist
pleite, weite Teile Europas sind praktisch zahlungsunfähig, und die
US-Regierung, die ihren Bürgern 1933 das ganze Gold geraubt hat, um es
durch eine Spaßwährung zu ersetzen, wankt nun ebenfalls am Rande einer
fulminanten Pleite. The German government is in debt, the German
banking system is broke, much of Europe are virtually insolvent, and the
U.S. government that has robbed its citizens of 1933, all the gold in
order to replace it with a fun currency falters, now also on the verge
of a brilliant broke. Gleichzeitig
gehen immer mehr politische Vertreter und Finanzmarktanalysten an die
Öffentlichkeit und sprechen sich für goldgedeckte Währungen aus, um die
Währungskrise wieder eindämmen zu können. At the same time always
go more political representatives and financial analysts to the public
and argue for gold backed currencies in order to stem the currency
crisis.

Lesen Sie mehr über Fiat currencies on the scaffold: 2010 laid gold and silver by 30% to 84% to von translate.googleusercontent.comWe are now in a time of universal bankruptcy. Die
deutsche Regierung ist überschuldet, das deutsche Bankenwesen ist
pleite, weite Teile Europas sind praktisch zahlungsunfähig, und die
US-Regierung, die ihren Bürgern 1933 das ganze Gold geraubt hat, um es
durch eine Spaßwährung zu ersetzen, wankt nun ebenfalls am Rande einer
fulminanten Pleite. The German government is in debt, the German
banking system is broke, much of Europe are virtually insolvent, and the
U.S. government that has robbed its citizens of 1933, all the gold in
order to replace it with a fun currency falters, now also on the verge
of a brilliant broke. Gleichzeitig
gehen immer mehr politische Vertreter und Finanzmarktanalysten an die
Öffentlichkeit und sprechen sich für goldgedeckte Währungen aus, um die
Währungskrise wieder eindämmen zu können. At the same time always
go more political representatives and financial analysts to the public
and argue for gold backed currencies in order to stem the currency
crisis.

Lesen Sie mehr über Fiat currencies on the scaffold: 2010 laid gold and silver by 30% to 84% to von translate.googleusercontent.comWe are now in a time of universal bankruptcy. The German government is in debt, the German banking system is broke, much of Europe are virtually insolvent, and the U.S. government that has robbed its citizens of 1933, all the gold in order to replace it with a fun currency falters, now also on the verge of a brilliant broke. At the same time always go more political representatives and financial analysts to the public and argue for gold backed currencies in order to stem the currency crisis.

38world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

From out of Austrian:

Elite on a Tightrope

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 – by Staff Report

Obama aide: Debt limit fight could be "catastrophic" ... A fight over the budget loomed on Sunday as a top aide to President Barack Obama warned of catastrophic consequences if Republicans follow through on threats to reject an increase in the nation's borrowing limit. Republicans, who will take control of the House of Representatives this week, are demanding spending cuts to curb the $1.3 trillion budget deficit and several have said they would oppose a higher debt ceiling if Obama does not agree to a range of painful cuts. – LA Times

Dominant Social Theme: We shall overcome. Regulatory democracy shall be expanded.

Free-Market Analysis: In this article, we hope to show that where the US – and Europe, too – are headed has nothing much to do with business-as-usual. This is a dangerous time. The elite is unfathomably powerful yet; its injuries will make it angry. We will explore why the elite simply cannot fathom that its situation has changed radically and why sooner or later the realization that it may have to take a step back will sink in.

The truth-telling of the Internet is forcing changes – and placing the elite on a kind of knife-edge, in which the intended international economic catastrophes must be calibrated to promote continued globalization without overwhelming blowback from the masses. As stated, a difficult time.

The Anglo-American elite is fighting to keep the European Union from disintegrating. And as we can see from the article excerpted above there is a good deal of concern over the US debt situation as well as worry that the obvious US decline will not be properly managed. The elite, which has organized a central banking economy with commercial banks as distribution points, does not wish for a default in either Europe or America.

The global economic downturn has been worse than imagined and aggravated by the communications revolution and globalized network technology. Investments, social systems and the Way the World Works in the 21st century will all be determined by whether the elite can manage to create a version of the New World Order as it evidently and obviously wishes, or whether it cannot.

From an investment standpoint, this is a most important epoch. There are tremendous differences between an elite-run globalist world and one that is less controlled and reverting – unmanaged – toward free-markets. In the globalist world, one inhabits a highly-regulated economy of deteriorating fiat-money driving a plethora of confusing securities "investments." Employment may be scarce and government itself provides the decision-making on a variety of fronts. Opportunities are organized quite literally around elite portfolios with accountants, lawyers and business managers at the top of the hierarchy.

In a free-market economy, we believe the structure would be quite different. Without a diminished legal apparatus of modern economic hierarchies there might be less of a corporate emphasis. People would tend to work together in interlinked, familial partnerships. Legal issues would be worked out without state intrusion. The pace of "change" would be slower and the plethora of consumer gadgets would be significantly diminished.

The core of society eventually would be built around local factories and agricultural, with the large family farm predominating. "Education" – especially graduate degrees – would not be sought after with such vigor; preparing for a craft or trade would be more popular. We base these observations on such small-country environments as Switzerland and Uruguay and on US society pre-Civil War.

We do not anticipate that a free-market society with all its benefits will experience a dramatic resurgence – whether or not the elite succeeds in further expanding the internationalist paradigm. But it is possible that aspects of free-market living and thinking can rise again in the West. The power elite in our view is facing significant challenges as it tries to move toward more global governance. In fact, we speculate that the elite's moves in this regard are setting up some sort of additional dialectic and have speculated it has to do with Julian Assange and an alternative form of global governance that will seem to arise spontaneously, emphasizing the populist will and "transparency." See this article: Transparency Meme Expands.

Just yesterday further elite "squeaks" emerged online in the form of an extraordinary video of a George Soros interview. We are not sure of the provenance, but the interview itself is surprisingly revealing. In it, George Soros suggests bluntly that China's leadership is not yet fully cooperative with the West (despite its intention to bail out Europe) and that if China won't go along with the West's plan for a one-world currency, then two currencies will emerge, worldwide. Nonetheless, Soros emphasizes that the dollar is in decline – a decline that ought to be managed – and that the US is also in decline, terminally, as the engine of the world's economy. China, he suggests will have to take over.

Soros points out that the UK and France used IMF special drawing rights in Istanbul, and blurts out that proves that SDRs can work as a global currency, and that the IMF itself will pay for SDR liquidity via its gold reserves. This is a quite astonishing statement, and one that is in the process of setting the blogosphere ablaze. It tends to confirm suspicions that the powers-that-be intend to use the IMF as a kind of global central bank and eventually to fashion a bancor – anchored or not – out of the SDR program.

Unlike some other Internet publications that insist, strangely, that Soros is not speaking for the power elite, we believe such a strong statement was not made "off the reservation." If Murdoch provides media for the "right" so does Soros for the "left." Soros is enunciating one side of the economic argument; Murdoch's publications and editorials may supply the other. It is the Dialectic at work, a way to frame an argument that gradually moves towards a more globalized currency. We are not sure what to make of his comments about China. They confirm our original thinking that China remains a wary partner in the Anglosphere's drive for a New World Order. See here: China Shows Elite Hand.

The statements generally indicate a further level of discomfort with the global recovery and the evolution of global finance. Why mention SDRs and their use as currency? Is the level of pushback to a global currency such that the elite believes progress in that regard ought to be mentioned? And why explain that the US in terminal decline and that China is going to take over as the world's economic engine whether or the Chinese leaders accept the reality of a one-world currency.

The Soros interview is further evidence that the elite is confronting a troublesome period. It is not only the decline of the United States that needs to be managed – but the decline of Europe, the rise of austerity and the level of cooperation that can be extracted from China. Ordinarily, none of this would be discussed by blogs; but in this day and age the Internet is acting as virtual adjunct to the power elite. Conversations that used to take place once a year at Bilderburg are taking place minute-to-minute on the Web. The power elite in our view misjudged the severity of the downturn of the world's economy and also the truth-telling of the Internet and the degree to which it would be used by every-day people once they started losing their jobs and pensions.

We would go further and suggest that it is the arrogance of the elites generally – especially after the triumphs of the 20th century – that led them to this place. They were surely blindsided by the Internet and even now with their maneuvering exposed they forge ahead as if nothing has happened. There are perhaps many reasons for this behavior but one of them surely is that after so many years of ruling the world behind the scenes they cannot fathom that their power is less than unbrookable or that their plans are less than absolute.

Conclusion: As setbacks mount, so does concern. We would anticipate that if the anxiety grows strong enough certain actions will be taken – a war being the most likely. We hope the reaction is not simply to lash out. Sooner or later, Western elites may have to take a step back from their plans for world dominance – simply because the situation demands it.

CAN THIS JUST GO JUST GO KABOOM!!!! I want my RV!!!

40world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 am

chevy#3

..."very"cool,...thank-you!~

41world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good read CK.....I like your Kaboooooom theory..LOL Thanks again for all you do for us. A hard, dedicated, smart, sometimes scarry but always luvable person.......67

42world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 pm

OFF Hodges rumor in Demark:

Galixxx
wrote on 05:01:11 16:34:15
Beitrag Nr.30910 Review Nr.30910

mnwriter: I received an email saying that "bank codes are now in play," which tracked back to PJ's contacts - fwiw
got_cmkx_1: jimbos_4: Heard PJ had #4 contact in one of the roomes last night ,,, anyone know what was said ??
got_cmkx_1: keithnick: jimbo, all trustees in richmond today with release codes basically

Gosh I hope this is true!!!!!!!!!

43world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:45 pm

With the Holidays...I was not on computer much....so much has happened while I was gone:

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS MONEY RELEASED ON MONDAY – 01/03/11 Update

This will be a short message but according to two sources, the global settlement money was released to all the trustees on Monday after Obama tried to stall again and keep $7 Trillion for Obama Health Care. The money was demanded to be released by the World Court and World Bank. China does not want one more day to go by without this done. If you are due money, you should be contacting your representative who is making the payouts. As always, I think that they will try one more time to do something but perhaps after China shot a missile from a sub off the cost of California as a warning, our government should take heed.

As usual, they will be punished if they don’t pay.

Here is BACK updates:

11:15 PM EST – Just got word that the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT held up the settlement payments one more time.

Update – December 22, 2010 – 7:26 PM EST – I have a friend who is one of the main signatories who has sued the Government in the World Court and according to him Obama has decided not to move. I asked why. He said, “It is the Chicago way.” He is a gangster and criminal. A case is being prepared to present to the new congress. Some are already working on this and sending letters to Obama.

Update – December 22, 2010 – 7:53 PM EST – An unconfirmed report that Sarcozy has initiated some releases in opposition to the US criminal activity.

Update – December 27, 2010 – 11:00 AM EST – Two sources, one who talks with a trustee, say the Government wants money paid out before the First of next year in order to collect taxes from this year. They feel payouts will be this week.

Update – December 30, 2010 – 4:33 PM EST – Two contacts have both said that the releases are happening this week and that they want this done before January 1, 2011. The only hold-ups have been bad weather. Our favorite UNCLE wants our taxes.

Update – December 31, 2010 – 6:00 PM EST – Expect to see the payments in early January.

Update – January 3, 2011 – 8:00 PM EST – Trustee told my contact that the money is being released and that the accountant was told to remain in place until this phase is finalized.

44world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
INTEL - 1/5/11 1:00 PM
INTEL 1/05 1:00 PM
RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES.
WARNING - Discernment advised.
PROSPERITY PROGRAMS
STILL NO DELIVERIES REPORTED IN AS OF NOW.
Fed Ex Envelopes being delivered can provide the tracking capability required to confirm deliveries. Question is will the Chinese be allowed access to this data. 80% confirmed deliveries is required to allow
1) E/R Release for CMKX programs. Trustees are waiting in Richmond for this.
2) Switchover to treasury banks announcement
3) Dinar R/V
We are being told deliveries are now – Yada Yada Yada. We will see it when it actually happens.
IF NO GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS COMMENCE THIS WEEK – COUNTRY AND WORLD WILL BE IN DIRE STRAITS AND IN FINANCIAL COLLAPSE WITHIN 5 MONTHS.
To meet the Chinese schedule timeline – E/R needs to be signed by 6:00 pm Wednesday evening.
Posted 9:55 AM

45world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:41 pm

chevy#3

...A dead-drop'timeline thats totally under the radar'...! seemingly anyway~

46world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Geneva, Switzerland time is 11:00pm Wednesday 5, 2011

Midnight in Geneva is 6pm EST!!!!

9:00am Thursday (EST) - Time in Sydney New South Wales, Australia

midnight geneva would be 10am thursday in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BASEL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 am

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......NO wonder the world is BROKE!!

Update – January 5, 2011 – 9:00 PM EST – I have a friend that I have known for over 20 years that worked on the original EFG Jacobi and has been to the World Court to try to force the release of the funds for the World Settlements. He says that the reason there is a delay is that on 2002 Del Marva and a group that included Michael Cottrell tried to claim that some of the settlement funds belonged to them but the Bank of New York and the World Bank forced them to pull their money from multiple corporations around the world and have it deposited back into the Bank of New York. He had also told me that nothing will happen until the new Congress is seated which just happened today. If you are angered that this is still dragging on, then get your new Representative to do something about it. One of the problems is that the criminals that are controlling this money are holding Barack Obama’s non-citizen status over his head to force him to keep delaying the payment. Once it comes out that Barack Obama is not a U.S. Citizen and all Executive Orders and laws that have been passed since he took office are not worth the paper that they are written on there will be a huge uproar. It is all about to come crashing down. Take the advice that I have given here.

Last edited by MrsCK on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

48world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Never understood why, if he is a born citizen, the birth records were not made public to get the story over with?? Unless they were not correct, altered or fabricated. I would want the crap to stop and would have done this long ago if I was able and I were him. But me just be Warrior.. Warrior's new word "Basel 3", 5.26 tonite.....67

49world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

I like your last sentence CK, get all the socialist programs off the books, start over with a fresh outlook. For the People, By the People I say. God Bless America and us all. 67

50world economy RUMORS I find: Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am

chevy#3

...awaiting first-ever reading of the constitution on house floor..." ??? "Let's hope it's the right one"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum