I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

251world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 am

w8tin

ok..don't laugh - Is that letter for real? [geesh I can be so gullible at times Embarassed ]

252world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 am

From Forex.com:

We wanted to make you aware of some upcoming
changes to FOREX.com’s product offering. As a result of the Dodd-Frank
Act enacted by US Congress, a new regulation prohibiting US residents
from trading over the counter precious metals, including gold and
silver, will go into effect on Friday, July 15, 2011.

In
conjunction with this new regulation, FOREX.com must discontinue metals
trading for US residents on Friday, July 15, 2011 at the close of
trading at 5pm ET. As a result, all open metals positions must be closed
by July 15, 2011 at 5pm ET.

253world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 am

w8tin wrote:ok..don't laugh - Is that letter for real? [geesh I can be so gullible at times ]

Yes the letters are for real...we been following this for a couple of years. Part of the CMKX stuff.

IT a global currency/system reform. But we await for Basel 3 to get turned on.

Dang this is just way to cool!!!

254world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 am

tickybud wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/58130011/yesui-170611-1

click and open to read

YAHOOOO GO HODGES!!! LOVE IT!!!

255world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty 1st Hodges letter Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 1-105870e45c

256world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty second Hodges letter Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 1-df4c630685

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 2-e6a285a7a0

257world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

windreader1

For sure, they are going to try to get as much of the proceeds from the RV as possible. Stop US citizens from investing in gold and silver, add an additional tax, what a bunch of BS. GRRRRRRR

258world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

With so much going on the last couple of day, I remember this statement being made first of May...SHEESH!!! First day of summer is MONDAY June 21st. When I first read back in May, I looked up the first day of summer and found June 21 date...about went nuts thinking "no way will we make it to end of JUNE"!!! Well, we have all made it so please can we all get off this ride???

From back on May 3,2011

Working on finalizing the prosperity payouts. These payments are to commence shortly. Saint Germaine is having his World Trust finish up the accounting and disbursement of your prosperity funds. Allies are in a position of power regarding several of the required government changes. What remains to be done is for the leftover custodial tasks to be fully completed. With these done, our allies can quickly implement the new financial system. This new system is to be based upon a sound number of selected hard currencies that are already in place at several designated depositories and ready to be distributed globally. The activation of this system depends on the prosperity payouts and Saint Germaine is currently seeing to it that these funds are released. These funds form the legal underpinning of the various scenarios that our allies have in place. We also expect Disclosure to be announced by your new leadership no later than the start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

259world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

windreader1 wrote:For sure, they are going to try to get as much of the proceeds from the RV as possible. Stop US citizens from investing in gold and silver, add an additional tax, what a bunch of BS. GRRRRRRR

NO kidding. Hopefully with the new system many of these tax tax tax and more tax policies will go away for good!

260world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

From CMKX post of someone that talks with Cottrell:

cmkxdiamonds: Mike C told me this AM that Ackerman from Deutsch is running fiat trades off-balance sheet still (for shrubs) and that the blurb today about the IMF forcing Germany and France to help bailout Greece is just a facade...TKTB want Mike to use new 'real' money to support the derivatives in the dark and he won't, absolutely not...this is part of the delay along with the 15 different trading programs, 8 FED and 7 private, running fiat trades off-balance sheet to support the derivatives market to make more money for the kloWns...Obummer, shrubs, clintons...no, he has not been paid yet...he gets ER, packages are released, CMKX paid, Dinar RV is still the sequence...

261world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

What the USA didn't sign yesterday the 17th:

This executive refusal to sign further delayed the due and lawful disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds ($47 trillion), the implementation of the US Dollar Refunding Project ($10 trillion), the long-agreed global debt jubilee (universal debt forgiveness), and the introduction of the new precious metals-backed international currencies.

262world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

azdinar

Well last I checked Obama was starting to gear up for his re-election campaign and he also need to fit in a round of golf to busy for the real world. Laughing scratch

263world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

2 June letter.....

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 1-c476a58645

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 2-a16ac64bd1

264world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Chevy posted on another thread:

chevy#3 wrote:Just got a phone call from the west coast that Isreal just Rv'd...can someone check this out further....I am busy at work right now.....I will try to later also!! Thanks Chevy!

So I headed to Germany since I haven't been there since friday...OH MY GOSH!!! GERMANY IS TALKING AGAIN!!!

Neu 2011-06-24:
[16:15] reader question - BRD debt by currency reform?

The credit ratings of Germany is mainly covered by that one may expect as an investor, that Germany can pay back its debt because of the high economic potential. Now Germany has its debt in euros.

Suppose, on July 29th (Friday), the banks remain closed and it says that will be introduced from next Monday, the DM again - and for all current payments, like pensions, salaries, etc.

The euro as a parallel currency is allowed to continue to run alongside (without a fixed exchange rate!) And leaves it up to the individual, whether he changes his debts or credits in DM. Of course, Germany would continue with its creditworthiness of interest to buyers and DM bonds would act.

D would also be his Euro-debt - which continue to operate - but the euro would rapidly (1:100?) Devalued by the market of debt and Germany in the shortest possible time. In fact a haircut, almost elegant.

So it was planned for 2010. However, this method is a hidden default, if the U.S. gets out of its national debt, leaving € in € the crash. The markets will take that to happen again and have stopped lending to Schäublino and his successors.

==========================

Neu 2011-06-26:

[15:30] reader question about currency reform:

If the politicians - led by Merkel and Schäuble - actually aware that a WR threat, or is imminent.

Respectively. are prepared for this - even to the displeasure of the citizens? Somehow these are not omniscient and have probably not what else to do - at least for now. They think everything comes from the politicians. I do not think they can control everything.

Actually it should be aware of the politicians. Their "Briefing" looks like this: a euro crash is prevented, because otherwise we have to say to savers that their bank deposits and life insurance policies are lost. Before that they all have terrible anxiety.

But that is now a self-runner. If it does not crash due to the € GR or from other causes, should the
crack-up boom in Germany because of distrust in the euro soon turn into real panic.

[16.00] reader comment:

Once the banks and the paper-money accounts are empty, the deceiver and gold-silver-haters will have to recognize that Sanio, most writers and other visionaries have to hartgeld.com prophetic gifts.

[20:45] Phosphorus: Butt Michels peace of mind:

Meditation on inner peace Michels stump. Somehow, enviable, but afterwards no more ...
world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 DH-Stumpfmichels_Seelenruhe
[21:30] UK readers comment:
The sheep with dreadlocks is just too good, does not have a cartoon so far I have laughed follows. A thousand times better than nasty pictures of Ekela Botchy. So as a sheep one must not worry, the only shaved and not even in the winter with 2 feet of snow. Michel the other hand, is skinned alive and the blood until the last drop will rausgequetsch.

============================

Neu 2011-06-27:
[16:30] THUS THE LAST DEPP Got it NOW CLEAR TEXT: The new money comes

The upcoming German currency reform will not bring a new international
currency like the euro and also failed to be quite different than the
conversion of the East German currency to the German mark. It will resemble the currency reform of 1948.
So outrageous that night and fog action of a currency reform can be
seen, a premature insider knowledge helps the average only slightly
affected.

Finally, the most protective measures associated with the reform of the
currency values ​​of the decay of old money has already been suspended. The large sums of money that one or the other is still available, is no longer just for leisure. Who until then no action is taken to save his cash assets, the bestrafft the fate of the latecomer.

The majority of the population suspects but what will happen to him
remain, but in paralyzed horror as the famous rabbit in front of the
queue. The only hope that remains then is that a moderate exchange rate. In 1948, he was essentially one to ten, a new German mark for ten old Reichsmark.

Before even coming to the exchange controls. How 1948 can you imagine it today, but this time the sheep are paralyzed. Back then you could escape with dollars or gold, today gold / silver.

The major writers: FOR THE ENTIRE VERHAUSSCHWEINTEN DEMOKRATTEN REALITY IN ANY FORM ALWAYS "SURPRISE"!

? [10:45] pictures of the new D-Mark II, known appearance of the DM - the Money Museum in Frankfurt

Sorry, there is money in the 1970s: The secret cash reserves of the Bundesbank

It is known from the DM2: the design is similar to the last DM series, the colors are new and fake. The safety features that were planned for the Euro-2 were built.

266world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

chevy#3 wrote:Just got a phone call from the west coast that Isreal just Rv'd...can someone check this out further....I am busy at work right now.....I will try to later also!! Thanks Chevy!

All I can find is a report that came out today:

The Bank of Israel leaves the interest rate for July 2011 unchanged at 3.25 percent

http://www.bankisrael.gov.il/press/eng/110627/110627b.htm

267world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm

azdinar

I did just check out this link very interesting but this first paragraph has me confused.

"For the first time the public could take a look at the contents provided by the Federal Republic of Germany's reserve currency DM2. This was for a short time in the museum money issued by the Bundesbank. Only the Financial Times Germany, this was one report worth."

But reading farther in to this paragraph:

"The Bundesbank had always made it a secret, but later conceded that there is such a reserve currency, so that could be quickly replaced in the event of a threat, a war or if a sudden outbreak of inflation the currency."

Wondering if this is just like Obama releasing some of our oil reserve recently.

I could be thinking to deep too! Shocked Rolling Eyes

268world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Az...Germany has had these for 2 1/2 years waiting for the global change. Back in April 2010 we got a few pictures of the new DM2...all stored in a warehouse ready to go to the banks. My Swiss friend Thomas sent me the link to the pictures on the site are the same pictures we received back last year. Shocking how many articles in germany over the weekend was talking about the new notes.

269world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

quote from the article...

"The expenditure, which differ from the previously outstanding bills before all the fact that by specifying the nominal value in numbers again, the nominal value written in letters were printed in the years 1961 to 1965 for the first time."

270world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I had a Great chat with a old timer Socata in the dinar land this afternoon. We were talking about these articles that the "advisor" Sahil of the CBI has been saying. Then we moved to talking about kuwait and how back in kuwait time the internet was not in every home, nobody knew anything about Kuwait. But, we dinar holders read these articles from Iraq and they can be depressing.

Socata was onto something, then I was like DUH! These articles we read are not "wrote" for us!!! They are wrote in arabic, in a Iraq newspaper for the Iraqi "living" IN IRAQ!! We just have the blessing of having the internet that we can go read "their newspapers"! So lets say we could not see "their" newspapers. Why would Sahil keep saying the SAME THING!!! he has been saying since as far back as 2006 that the CBI would take a 25K note to a 25 note, also brings up Turkey, etc.

This got us to positive brain storming about Sahil motive. Then I kinda did that V8 moment with me, The past articles in the last couple of years, CBI wanted people to open a bank account. The smart cards helped some people open a bank account. But there is still people/families that just don't trust the banks so they hoard the dinars at home under the mattress. We have read so many articles that talk about these hoarder type people to please bring it to the bank.

All Sahil states is "notes in country" will change. What better way to "scare the crap" out of these hoarders to move their savings stash from under the mattress to the BANK! None of Sahil articles says a "bank account" that has any 25,000 dinars changed to 25 dinars in the ACCOUNT!!! He only says "notes"!!

So Socata and I went back and every time in the past we thought CBI would do something...here CAME Sahil screaming "25K to 25" articles write almost word for word.

I wonder if Sahil did good job "scaring" those Iraqi's to open a bank account this time around.

271world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm

GERMANY IS TALKING BIG TIME!!!

Neu 2011-07-04:

[20:15] reader's letter - insider info from North German bank:

Now something interesting, I always visit when a savings bank or a bank, I'm trying a little to attract the employees from the reserve.
I ask about the impending currency reform, or we talk about the euro.

You're right, there is already an emergency currency in May 2010 and there was already a partial conversion to DM II (confirmed by the XXX BANK HAMBURG !!!). Today I was also controlled so that it most certainly is a new currency, just when it starts is not yet known. The employee has already taken their money but in security (on demand).

So it all seems to agree. I think the 12 billion of Greece were the last transfer, then there is nothing more and it will be changed in the fall.

So you keep this up, unfortunately I was only late but my money is gone up to 5000 € and the rest I have no more debts, a wonderful feeling. THANK YOU ......

The name of the bank was removed for protection of sources. But, one can tease out some of the bankers, if you will - to know if the bank anything.

272world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Neu 2011-07-05:

[17:45] reader question - what do the jungle drums?

they think that their jungle drums are beating again and this alarm? it's suspiciously quiet ... may perhaps say anything more?

They are sounding the alarm. But at the moment is just not a big WR-like preparation in spring 2010. What is visible however, increased nervousness, especially at higher bankers (see below). One sees that the system is nearing its end and has also picked up what is being prepared. So we are continues his good advice and predictions. But nowhere is a definite time indoors.

[17:00] reader's letter - Approaching currency reform:

A banking colleague told me today the following (he's always been very WR disbelief, now he thinks after ...):

Customer (policeman) came to him today and has asked all the savings, home savings and LV's resolve, because he has insider information, everything physically and now invests in silver, because he wants to save his former savings investments over a WR.

Customer wants to silver, because gold is allegedly coming ban, a common WR would be scheduled for the EU and U.S. together (It's said to give printing plates for a common currency for a "Euro dollars). Was about the time or he could say nothing.

By the way we "small" bankers know to date, absolutely nothing, and I can not imagine even that would be something known about a planned WR below the board level. So if you want to pump only its normal banking consultant, who will learn nothing, because it also knows nothing. With us there is "business as usual".

A "currency reform-Info" is actually the less likely it is a crash-info plus some Konspirationsdinge. Of a common euro currency dollar absolutely nothing is known except from Konspirationsforen. This is also indicated the "gold ban" back.

But one thing is interesting about this information: the mass slowly wakes up nice, noted that the money will be lost. Some are already acting.

[19:00] comments AT readers - I agree with pretty slow start, the "little ones" to respond

Yesterday I was a former employee, a trained chef, now janitors and truck drivers who called and told he would have cited its investment adviser AWD to him and he will cause to terminate all insurance companies to sell stocks, etc., and all get exposure to EM.

I know the guy very long and very "simple" knit, but industrious and thrifty guy who is excellent with a good dose of common sense. He also takes absolutely no information from the Internet, only from television and small-sized newspapers. So if the start had to flee from the paper, this might take probably never long until the big crash.

This is now exponentially high - out of the paper and the euro.

[16:00] reader comment - about the insider comments you by me on 30.06.2011, 11:45 clock, published,

, the following additions:

- Affected property was debt-free, self-occupied property, gardens, farmland, forest called
(I had it in the mail to you only abbreviated)

- At the time of a currency changeover: "if the log is above all of a sudden and unplanned, on vacation," (Downstream of the banksters do not know everything, but know what it is)

This certainly applies to all high politics, political parties, banking, industrial and other Demokratten.
The nachgeordeten "batches" are likely but now the pure fear and panic afflict when they think of this time when she, instead of "the top" should receive the thanks of the German people.

In all these statements, in addition to real-banker WR-information is always a good part of "assessing the situation from a personal point of view" it.

273world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Chevy got this phone call Last MONDAY!

Poof made a comment in his sunday report:

The flip to the new banking system happened monday for the world, it
just hasn't been publicly told yet. Can't back up either. We are well on
the way thru that door and some 'feel it' but can't put a finger on it.
That's ok, it's not like they want stuff in the public before they are
ready.

VERYYYYYYYYY interesting!!!

274world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 am

w8tin

hey ck...you are on target - all of this is extremely interesting. can i ask a question? i cannot figure out what WR is? can you tell me? would help me make a little more sense of all of this!

thanks~!

275world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 am

w8tin wrote:hey ck...you are on target - all of this is extremely interesting. can i ask a question? i cannot figure out what WR is? can you tell me? would help me make a little more sense of all of this!

thanks~!

No problem w8tin...it took me forever to figure out what germany saying, thank gosh I met someone in switzerland that understood most of the abbrev. so I was able to ask him.

WR is Währungsreform meaning currency revaluation, new
currency, haircut, devaluation etc.

This is the meaning we see from Germany in their posts:

WR in hartgeld mainly means the change from euro to DM2
(or north-euro etc.).

276world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

w8tin

ooh..thanks CK..my Mom was German as are all of my relatives in Germany on Mom's side. Problem is I never learned to speak German cause Mom was concerned when she came over right after the war that people would have a negative response to us speaking German. My uncle, aunt and cousins are still in Germany..1 of cousins is a bank executive at some bank and while he is multi-lingual, I never kept up with him and now that Mom is gone, I don't have a clue as to how to get back in touch. My uncle doesn't speak English and he is elderly so guess getting any info from Claus is nil..

Thanks again...that helps immensely!

277world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 am

Very ODD as of last night german forums are removing any posts about the DM2!!!:

Neu 2011-07-06:

[21:30] reader's letter - The TIME deletes any reference to a currency reform:

For several days, the TIME reader comments deletes any speculation about an impending currency reform. Reason:

Removed. Please refrain from speculation and enrich the discussion with constructive comments. Thanks for the editorial / mk

I think this points to an order from the top down completely, especially since it is observed that other speculations are tolerated without problems. Man gets nervous in the policies and regimented editorial offices. The New Germany sends her love.

Quite possible that an order has come from the Chancellor's Office or Ministry of Finance. The time, naturally, is all very loyal to the system.

278world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am

chevy#3

This is very interesting!! DM2 component part of the secret financial trojan horse maybe?

279world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

azdinar

I also find interest it has been a month since we have seen a new letter or any info from Mr Hodges pertaining to World Global settlement vs US Dollar Refunding Project.

280world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 pm

azdinar wrote:I also find interest it has been a month since we have seen a new letter or any info from Mr Hodges pertaining to World Global settlement vs US Dollar Refunding Project.

We might see a letter from Hodges tomorrow...cmkx shareholders have been expecting one this week.

281world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 6 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 am

MrsCK

LOCKING THIS THREAD.

This thread was pulled out of Hiding on December 30, 2010 and at that time only 48 views was on it.

We post 297 times from Oct. 2010 that got:

7362 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in 6 months!

Amazing!! The thread main focus is world economy changes, that hopefully would help people "look outside the box" of Iraq. OHHHH we did have a few that said "that crap and doesn't have anything to do with dinar" but I feel most if not all of this has always been tied together some way. Finding the clues is just a blast!

So with that a New thread will be started today:

World Economy part 2..rumors!!!

It will blow your socks off!!! Germany is talking BIG TIME!!!

Thanks
MrsCK

p.s. for those that has ask why the thread says "by guest" I deleted my account a few days ago, but that was a mistake on my part! Thank you Mom, Pan, Donn and Roxy for pointing out my mistake!!
Lets finish this ride to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum