I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

201world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:59 pm

FRIDAY FINDS AROUND THE WORLD:

China To Revalue Yuan 10% This Weekend?

While there would be no direct dollar impact from this action since the Yuan is not convertible and thus not part of the $DXY index the indirect effects would be tremendously disruptive in the short term. This has a high probability of forcing corrective actions by The Fed, perhaps even before the futures market reopens Sunday night.

----------------------------------------

Federal Borrowing on Pace to Hit Debt Limit in Less Than Week
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) - Federal borrowing is on pace to hit the legal limit on the national debt in less than a week. (SOOO TIMES UP "BY" WEDNESDAY APRIL 27??)

---------------------------------------

CHEVYYYYYYY THESE ARE FOR YOU, I know you are our numbers person...LOL

April 25 at the start of the Futures Market in Australia when the whole thing goes KABOOM:

april 25, 2011 = 4+2+5 = 11/2011

hmmm...the DOW crashed 777 points on 9/29/2008...and the DOW crash continued until it bottomed out on 3/9/2009...

777 days from 3/9/2009...

=

4/25/11

------------------------------------

THIS WAS POSTED ON JAN. 21, 2011 -------- I'm only posted this as HUMOR!!!! that IS how slow world economy is today!!!:

The Day That Changed Our Lives

The date was April 25, 2011. I remember that morning very vividly.

At the time I lived in the Southeast USA...I was just another face in the crowd trying to make ends meet in a world that was growing ever cold. I wasn't a complete sheep either. I had kept up with current events and even knew things were accelerating and a great change was at hand...but when it actually happened, i literally struggled to breathe for awhile afterward.

I went to bed that Sunday night thinking my Monday would consist of the usual: wake up at 9, coffee, breakfast, shower and off to work for 10 (i'm a manager at a Dillard's). Little did I know this would be the craziest day of my life. I woke up to a phone call I will never forget. As soon as the phone rang (it was about 8:30) I knew something wasn't right.

It was a friend He was VERY into all kinds of conspiracies, so I admit I didn't always take him seriously. But as soon as he uttered "hey", I knew something was wrong. I will never forget his next words: "It's over".

I said "what the hell are you talking about?" He went on and told me to turn on the TV. I jumped out the bed and did as he said. What I saw next was absolute chaos on Wall Street and it was on almost every freaking channel! I admit I still don't understand the technicalities of how it happened but it had to do with China and a bond auction. I never actually saw the DOW numbers tumble (although my friend would not stop talking about the sight of it) because they had already shut down the market for the day.

Like I said I wasn't a complete sheep so I knew it was officially ENDGAME. But with all the economic chaos, I failed to even think of the effects as one domino after the other would fall.

I could classify every day from then until the present as a "day I will never forget", but this one was the first, the genesis of this new beginning.

-----------------------------------------------

202world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Cool chart:

The U.S. dollar has lost 97% of its value in the last four decades.

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Mm20110422b

203world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

chevy#3

Nice post ck which i will add that it's no coincidence to me regarding (in this case triple 7's) that 777 in numerology sequence can suggest hidden-hands in economic behavior. Well, there is 9/29(final digited)9/9+2(11) when the market fell 777 (7%)=decline in dow. Also,the last time the dow dropped it's highest ever was on 9/17/01.9/17/01 is 7years and 7 full business days from the 9/29/08 collaspe! Then there's a span of 777days between march/6th/2009(the day of the 666 low in S&P500)and GOOD FRIDAY/EARTH DAY of 2011. That's today folks! 777 is part of the 11:11 phenomena! Also for kicks 777 is an area code in china!(businesses) 777 represents a higher octave of 3 (matter,cause,effect) HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!

204world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:24 am

chevy#3 wrote: Nice post ck which i will add that it's no coincidence to me regarding (in this case triple 7's) that 777 in numerology sequence can suggest hidden-hands in economic behavior. Well, there is 9/29(final digited)9/9+2(11) when the market fell 777 (7%)=decline in dow. Also,the last time the dow dropped it's highest ever was on 9/17/01.9/17/01 is 7years and 7 full business days from the 9/29/08 collaspe! Then there's a span of 777days between march/6th/2009(the day of the 666 low in S&P500)and GOOD FRIDAY/EARTH DAY of 2011. That's today folks! 777 is part of the 11:11 phenomena! Also for kicks 777 is an area code in china!(businesses) 777 represents a higher octave of 3 (matter,cause,effect) HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!

THANK YOU CHEVY!!! I knew you could break it down so I understand it better!!

205world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Posted in Germany:

Silver wolf rips, JPM & co. The genuine silver short squeeze, where the cartel wants to get out their short positions from all costs has not really started yet - we'll see silver prices only. Probably they will simply close the COMEX, if really no other way out. Then gold price is the price of silver first and then the free. No one is more a long time for a future attack. The price manipulation on paper ends then. The Longs will be one of Ben Bernanke freshly printed dollars to put up with - if anyone wants more.

Can we say KABOOM if they close down the COMEX???? this is just getting better and better!

206world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Last finds out of Germany:

Neu 2011-04-23:

[13:45] Inexplicably, what? € shoots through the roof - despite debt crisis

He goes up and up: the euro exchange rate has recently risen strongly, especially compared to the dollar. How can this be, given the dramatic debt crisis?

A year ago it was still quite different, as the euro fell heavily against the USD. The timid fled once again to the U.S. Treasury. Today the situation is reversed, taking refuge from the Treasury despite new € crisis. It will be seen that a paradigm shift has taken place. Soon the new safe haven will show properly: Gold.

The system will now decompose primarily on the flight from the dollar into gold, the Euro-Crash, who comes along, should this case be a collateral damage.

--------------------------------

Neu 2011-04-23:

[9:45] reader question - Run on a platinum on the rise?

If greater than in the near future the demand for gold and silver, the range of physically deliverable material, it may be then that the industrial metals platinum and palladium as a "substitute" for Au and Ag are acquired - and increase thus the prices for these metals strongly ?

If the flight out of the money system really gets going, first of all the money metals are bought up gold and silver, then probably the other precious metals, particularly platinum. Connect everything, which could have a value and be stored is: of copper to sugar. Everything will explode in price.

---------------------------------------

[12:30] reader comment - I have already spoken with several Maxis on a currency reform.

And the majority of these sheep also believes in an imminent currency reform, it is not, as yet disputed some time ago.

I got the answer: But that does not matter, anyway because I do not own money.

Well, we finally get our DM again and it will all get better.

I know not what effect this will have, but I do not care because I want to live well and today and will remain so. We have the ones that already regulate for us?

Then it's on the money finally disclosed to the collar. That's only fair Sun

Whether such stupidity from these Underexposed I of course admitted to any discussion with these sheep and those in their

Therefore, it makes more currency reforms so that the mass of non Haber feels nothing like this: A month or so content will be converted 1:1 full. This then reduces the already massive anger at "those up there."

However, WR is the mass of the indirect sense: the fact that there are no more credits and if they do, at usurious interest rates. Or that the economy is exactly why massively from breaks and Maxis are dismissed en masse.

-----------------------------------------------

Neu 2011-04-22:

[15:30] readers Communication - Haircut for accounts of Germans planned in Switzerland:

Since October 2010 are secret negotiations between Berlin and Bern.

The negotiations relate to depots and the like for Germans living in Switzerland.
It is a flat-rate taxation of substance 20 - 25% to negotiate a specific (yet undetermined) date.
So then all the contaminated sites are completed.
Whether lockers are concerned I can not tell. It is possible.
Lying in front of you similar information already?

Similar information came in before, but not exactly. It is about the lump sum calculation of non-UK tax paid, not a currency reform, etc.

207world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 pm

From CMKX...leowanta address the shareholders quote:

p.s. The revaluation of the Chinese yaun is a good thing for U.S.A....remember bobhwang told you this would occur years ago...

Stop listening to the rumor mongers....rumors they hear probably do not have anything to do with CMKX payout...there are many changes coming next week....not all of these changes affect CMKX Payout, you'll just need to let the process finish and see where in this process CMKX Payout falls out. Remember the SEC had 270 days to get the DODD-FRANK FINANCIAL REFORM ACT implemented, the 270th day is April 26th.....this is what is driving the changes, somewhere in these changes is the CMKX PAYOUT....just watch and wait...NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH OF OUR PAYOUT ...YET.

WATCH THE NEWS ESPECIALLY AFTER APRIL 26TH...I'M LOOKING AT COUPLE OF DAYS OR SO FOR MAILING (HOPEFULLY IT'S OVERNIGHT OR PRIORITY MAIL) IF THEY DON'T PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCE....BOTTOM LINE END OF NEXT WEEK WE SHOULD ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR CLOSURE...NO MORE RUMORS, NO MORE GROUPIES RUNING DOWN THE GARDEN PATH LOOKING FOR CRUMGS....IT'S FINISHED AS OF APRIL 26TH...

208world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm

And in exclusively silly, but oh so symbolic news, the race track crowd
bursts into a frenzy following the ultimate comeback story, as One Ounce
Of Silver has now taken a full length lead over One Share Of JPM Stock
into the final stretch.

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 JPM%20Silver_1_0

209world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 pm

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:
chevy#3 wrote: Nice post ck which i will add that it's no coincidence to me regarding (in this case triple 7's) that 777 in numerology sequence can suggest hidden-hands in economic behavior. Well, there is 9/29(final digited)9/9+2(11) when the market fell 777 (7%)=decline in dow. Also,the last time the dow dropped it's highest ever was on 9/17/01.9/17/01 is 7years and 7 full business days from the 9/29/08 collaspe! Then there's a span of 777days between march/6th/2009(the day of the 666 low in S&P500)and GOOD FRIDAY/EARTH DAY of 2011. That's today folks! 777 is part of the 11:11 phenomena! Also for kicks 777 is an area code in china!(businesses) 777 represents a higher octave of 3 (matter,cause,effect) HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!
..'Here's some 11:11 phenomena for today,"MAY 1st! MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY..official reverance used for WAKEup WAKEup WAKEup...MAY 1st is the 121 day of the year! 121=11x11. 11x11=MAYDAY EYES WIDE OPEN!

THANK YOU CHEVY!!! I knew you could break it down so I understand it better!!

210world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu May 05, 2011 2:17 pm

May 5, 2011 12:47 PM
Prince Charles meets President Obama at White House

President Barack Obama meets with Britain's Prince Charles in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, May 4, 2011.

(CBS/AP) President Obama congratulated Prince Charles on his son's royal wedding, and offered his best wishes to the newlyweds during a get-together at the White House on Wednesday.

The president also welcomed the Prince of Wales' work on environmental issues, including halting deforestation, and encouraging production of sustainable food, the White House said in a statement.

Mr. Obama also thanked Charles for the contributions of British forces to the wars in Afghanistan and Libya.

The meeting comes before Obama visits Charles's mother, Queen Elizabeth II, for an official state visit to England later this month - his first to a European country. The trip includes a ceremonial welcome, a banquet and a stay at Buckingham Palace.

The prince is on a three-day visit to Washington. On Tuesday, he visited the Supreme Court and a small urban farm that grows produce for low-income residents. He later attended a reception at the British Embassy celebrating the British Forces Foundation and United Service Organizations (USO).

On Wednesday, he delivered the keynote address at a conference on the future of food at Georgetown University.

The heir to Britain's throne is a firm supporter of environmental causes and runs an organic farm on his Highgrove estate in western England. He has a line of organic foods, Duchy Originals, which donates profits to his charities,

During his speech, Charles criticized government subsidies for large-scale agriculture and encouraged more government and business support for organic and environmentally friendly food production.

He also praised first lady Michelle Obama's campaign to combat childhood obesity and hunger along with U.S. manufacturers' efforts to produce healthier foods.

GET READY FOLKS!!! THE GAME BEGINS!!!

211world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am

FINALLY GERMANY IS TALKING AGAIN...WEEEEEE!!!!!

Neu 2011-05-16:

[15:30] reader comment - The government has decided to save the € in the crash

Before there is no currency reform! The difference this year is that this decision was like back then still do not. As long as the pitcher is not broken, he goes to the well. In addition, the helicopter flight for the politicians probably better organized than the introduction of a new currency.

So it is. But the crash can come at any time.

[14:15] readers Communication - the currency reform machine starts up again:

I received just now a current second-hand information.

Since last week Thursday, the remaining banks were supplied with the new DM.
A friend of a banker, the new DM 50 showed grade.

This photograph was rejected by the bankers. If you get out which he put this ticket available, he will go to jail.

So it looks definitely like it, that is introduced in a short time the German mark again!
We knew it all already but it will happen and the DM in print.

Until now, the "grapevine" extremely calm. There were sporadic reports of protected transport of cash, then here that could be a fake. But no comparison to the "drum roll" from April / May 2010.

[15:00] reader comment:

I consider this to be quite possible. But not in a way that only U.S. exit from the euro, but that the current € crash directly in front of the door and that the intention of the U.S. elitists. Which indicates:

1. The visit Geitner in Greece
2. The arrest of DSK
3. The lies of the extreme-group € Junker
4. The artificial deflation in the commodities markets and low trading volume there

Something is currently in the bush. I have no evidence but my feeling suggests that this is just what the start.

Then would break out before the gold price is solid, then as now all inside like crazy. And the grapevine would have to be clearly heard.

[15:00] readers Communication - Online Banking closed:

The Sparkasse Altenburger Land in Thuringia in the closing night of this Saturday to next Sunday for 12 hours, the online banking.

Funny, that last year was just the beginning of May. On accident I believe in such things any more.

As for a currency reform would have much more to come of such reports.

212world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue May 17, 2011 12:18 pm

HERE is a few clues why DSK was removed from Germany, so Lets SEE IF Dsk resigns and all charges are dropped????:

Neu 2011-05-17:
[14:15] No European will get the IMF top job: Josef Ackermann talks for IMF top job

As can still make as much name dropping. Self-blame, they have not disciplined DSK.

[5:00] Ching Strauss-Kahn in prison, because he gave the PIIGS too much money? winners and losers of the Strauss-Kahn crash

In Strauss-Kahn, the IMF has changed. In the financial crisis, the Frenchman was busy with billions of dollars to save the world economy from collapse. And since last year, the Fund plays a key role in the rescue debt-ridden Euro countries. A third of emergency loans for Greece, Ireland and Portugal, the IMF is available. This is also thanks to Strauss-Kahn, who has softened the market-liberal course of the financial institution.

The price of the financial institution is controversial. Countries such as Brazil, China and India watch with suspicion that the IMF supported with billions of the €-crisis countries. Should assign Strauss-Kahn, the attitude toward the euro rescue is again up for debate. Seeing the emerging markets do not like that billions are pumped into the rich Euro-zone.

When money is known to hear the fun, especially if you pay regularly as an IMF member must, because the "boss" wants to save necessarily his friends in Paris, although their cause is lost. Many Member States see the IMF certainly the case. will is there then replace the old guard still in the IMF, the bankrupt states as before really tough conditions and does not see how the boss
has the money is simply wasted Sun

To be impossible to find them: Europeans stick to IMF top job

The smell anything after the plot and came primarily from the IMF to get rid of the boss. Whether you have played as well as internal French forces? Once Strauss-Kahn resigns, they will release him, because the judiciary is unlikely to have anything against him in the hand. That in New York is an attorney general who wants to make a sharp prosecution of sexual offenses political career (not the first) and would like extra points for women, we have taken advantage of.

The bailout efforts by the Euro-chickens have suffered a massive setback of the IMF as the payer is lost.

[8:00] reader comment-DE: For the DSC plot:

If DSK was really fired from within the IMF because he wanted to permanently give money to bankrupts, one can only welcome this. Viewed from this perspective, even the resignation of Horst Köhler as Federal President appears in a new light. Keller was an ex-IMF chief perhaps clear that these bailouts are not borne by the IMF's members time and that it is better to follow is to not accompany high Regierunsgamt. Keller is so almost immediately after the Greeks rescue package was agreed resigned, allegedly because he has said in the TV interview, German economic interests should be enforced militarily in Afghanistan. That's ridiculous right?

DSK has got massive warnings from the IMF member countries which he has ignored a mole of French policy in the IMF, however. And in the Member States of the IMF policy makers need to justify such payments to the IMF. Why should India pay about running, so the money the rich PIGS is pushed into Europe. So you have just DSK "put away" with this drastic method - who does not want to hear, must feel. Distance is apparently organized at short notice before the DSK Euro finance ministers can not even promise more money.

The job of the IMF chief gets to Europe this power-abuse episode never.

[8:30] withdrawal from the job of Chief of the IMF or 76 years imprisonment

Bankers like the prison at all. Since he is happy to sign the resignation, or he sits in jail at least until
the process. Real accusations hardly likely to be something in it.

There, no one can free him: IMF chief moved to prison island

[14:15] First allies are turning away from him. His resignation is demanded: Sex-Crime to Strauss-Kahn: Does IMF chief to jail forever?

Important someone wants him in jail, at least until he has signed the resignation. Otherwise it would have freed his friends certainly.

213world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed May 18, 2011 1:41 pm

From Germany:

[7:15] Update on "Brumftigen chimpanzees" Strauss-Kahn

It has just been in the morning ORF Journal reported that
representatives of the IMF visit him today in prison to talk "about his
future in the IMF."
You certainly have a completed notice of withdrawal here. If they are, he signed probably "miraculously" open the prison doors for him, probably at the bail hearing on Friday.
If one looks at the media company - perfectly staged. Is there a director in the back, saying they always know where they stand and feed them with information? A primary-media executions - for "Dereliction of Duty" - abuse of office.

214world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu May 19, 2011 1:42 pm

POSTED late in Germany...won't be made public until the 21st, SOMEBODY is fix'n to get throw under the bus!!!:

[16:30] From the Bernecker 21-05-2011/XLVIII Market Letter No. 20 (not public): read!

"The euro remains"; this power word said Paris last Friday. He will be as expensive as it had predicted all economic and currency experts. And it is a never ending story, because the political intent, it is important to note, also determined in Paris and in Berlin. The parliamentary debate on Thursday of last week is the proof:

The Finance Minister explained carefully and correctly, why the euro is costing us so much. This can follow you, but you have to know the motives.

For France, the euro is a matter of life and a "Grande Nation" is here to stay. This is why everything in Paris, to dare anything which represents the euro in question. Not even if all the factual arguments against it, or at least a differentiated analysis would be necessary. Paris would think and act differently, France lost to Germany the following (page 2).

The German politicians and the public is seeing eye in this case. Although initially won some time, but with each time winning it is the more expensive later. For it was clear from the outset: Greece is not with the second tranche of assistance can leave. The other neighbors will follow: None of these countries can realize their savings plans. This creates an ongoing financial needs, which works rather like the financial compensation among the German federal states.

One end of the euro would hit France sensitive and deteriorate the competitiveness against Germany over. While Germany since the end of the financial crisis was extremely stable, France had a lot more effort put in the day. Against this background, France, all political lever is set in motion and probably go up to the fact of coercion to convince Germany assumes that the financing of the € is a question of existence. Where, however, the question of for whom.

France also is mitsubventioniert of Germany, which wants to receive or make any internal structural reforms. Because this would be because of the strong unions in the political death Sarkozy. Therefore, all aid funds are used. The assault by secret information anyway. The French also in important offices: Strauss-Kahn has just powers of other "remote". Trichet and the ECB, this is just in the process of "removal".

Once Merkel / Schäuble their own secret shadow jump, or be overthrown, is Sarkozy's game over. Just past it is when other payers get a few - will also be blackmailed like this? All will be very angry at France, Sarko's come to nothing if coercion. This man can really behind scorched earth.

215world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 am

From Germany:

Neu 2011-05-20:

[7:15] Strauss-Kahn's resignation would "orthodox" forces give impetus: the future of the IMF

DSK, as he is known, was taken to jail - and the shock runs deep in the Fund. His resignation not only destroyed his career, but his economic policy legacy. He made the social IMF, for instance, was by the poorest countries, interest-free loans. His resignation would "orthodox" forces flourish.

Yes, this "orthodox forces" have DSK removed because he just gives away money in Europe has the IMF - at the request of Sarkozy. The "orthodox forces" do not want the IMF loans given away his, but he gets it again - as before.

[6:15] DSK - half in freedom: Strauss-Kahn is against bail

The retired IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is allowed to leave until the trial began, the prison on bail but is under house arrest. Against him was brought before formal charges. When the IMF talks begin on a successor.

Either one will show because the media is slow down the drive, or are not even all of the conditions of those who wanted to get rid of the DSK, true: for example, France wants to back the IMF Managing Director Job

It is not likely that DSK is sentenced to a term of imprisonment or even the need to settle.

216world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

chevy#3

The PTB have cut off the HEAD of the MACHINE,reason's which no' guru knows! Now the HEAD"S reputation is permanently ruined (IMF),at any stance,the public has doubt's about the truth of this! The HEAD"S-FATE is in circles in the media/news? Maybe if he stays alive he'll turn on the MACHINE for what it is to further expose the corruption of the MACHINE!!!

217world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm

GOSH I LOVE GERMANY!! They sure give me hope when they are not even talking dinar!! But we are connected that's for sure!
Information Currency Reform Germany

Neu 2011-05-21:

[14:30] readers Communication-US bankers work on Saturday:
Come today to the Hamburg Savings Bank by a few pieces of paper machines off the ground.
The bank branch is brightly lit, the entire branch team, of course, without open.
'm Already 10 years at this bank, has never worked as a Saturday ...
Is usually not before, unless there is something "Big" prepared.

[12:45] readers Communication - Many service this weekend: at the following locations are scheduled for maintenance this weekend: Sparkasse Essen
Schedule Maintenance 21.05.-05.22.2011
Due to maintenance, please contact our online banking application from 21.05.2011 (Saturday) from about 22 to the clock
22/05/2011 (Sunday), about 08 clock for about 4 hours is not available. GLS-Bank Bochum:

Dear user of our online store, in the period from Saturday, 21.05.2011,
at about 12:00 clock until Sunday, the lead 22/05/2011, at about 07:30
clock through our maintenance work.
During this period, you is not our online store or only partially available.
Please note that the links are then displayed in blue.
We apologize for any inconvenience. German rail:

Due to system updates, the online booking from Saturday, 21.5., 18
clock, scheduled for Sunday, 22.5.11, 12 clock, not available. We appreciate your understanding. What is being updated? A preparation for monetary reform?

It is quite likely that this continued to make preparations for a currency reform.

218world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun May 22, 2011 4:46 pm

More from Germany...they see the writing on the wall!!!

Neu 2011-05-22:

[15:15] If Greece goes bust - System Crash? Here Is What Happens After Greece Defaults , What happens when defaults Greece

- Every bank in Greece will instantly go bankrupt.
- The Greek government wants nationalistic every bank in Greece.
- The Greek government wants to forbid withdrawals from Greek banks.
- To Prevent Greek Depositors from rioting on the streets, Argentina-2002-style (when the Argentinian president had to flee by helicopter from the roof of the presidential palace to evade a mob of searchable Depositors), the Greek government wants to declare a curfew, perhaps even general martial law.
- Greece wants to redenominate all its debts into "New Drachmas" or whatever it calls the new currency (this is a classic ploy of defaulting countries)
- The New Drachma will devalue by 30-70 per cent some (probably around 50 per cent, though perhaps more), effectively defaulting 0n 50 per cent or more of all Greek Euro-denominated debts.
- The Irish will, within a few days, walk away from the debts of its banking system
- The Portuguese government will wait to see Whether there is chaos in Greece before deciding Whether to default in turn.
- A number of French and German banks will make sufficient losses that they no longer meet regulatory capital adequacy requirements.
- The European Central Bank will become insolvent, given its very high exposure to Greek government debt, and to Greek banking sector and Irish banking sector debt.
- The French and German governments will meet to decide Whether (a) to recapitalise the ECB, or (b) to allow the ECB to print money to restore its solvency. (Because the ECB has little foreign currency-denominated Relatively exposure, it could in principle print its way out, but this is forbidden by its founding charter. On the other hand, the EU Treaty explicitly, and in terms, forbids the form of bailouts used for Greece, Portugal and Ireland, but a little thing like their has not being blatantly illegal Prevented that from happening, so it's not intrinsically obvious that its being illegal for the ECB to print its way out will prove much of a hurdle.) ....

Probably you can crash your system by a GR-collapse of the central banks still remain one. But not when the market then the "rescue" doubts or other countries (consciously) go bankrupt - it pulls everything to

219world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Found this on CMKX land..interesting:

I found this on Benjamin Fulford's page. It is very important and answers many questions in regards to the WGS.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/05/31/sa....haos-continues/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have the answers to the questions. Hope you can take a few hours to read …

I think we get the award for longest post ..

Here Goes:
Questions for WH’s _5-15-11

1) What exactly must happen before the GS can be distributed?

ANSWER: There are two (2) required answers – (a) one is a mechanical answer and (b) one is political answer.

(a) This is the short form mechanical answer to the question. First, I would like to give you an analogy, please appreciate all of the time and effort an attorney goes through to close something as simple as a mortgage. If you visualize the time required for one mortgage package, imagine 12 tiers of packages, equaling 50,000 ( /-) international payees. If you grasp the depth of that effort, then the mechanical side will read like this:

The Paymaster receives a call from the United States Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and other domestic and international agencies in combine, notifying him that the required “closing” documents are in transit, certain “secret” codes are issued for banking security and account purposes. At that point, the Paymaster and his team, are invited to the Bank of Record to accept the (take control of) funding accounts and re-code the account. This officially creates “Economic Receipt”. Economic Receipt basically means the Paymaster has taken control of the accounts and the funds. This action relieves the original sources and the Governing authorities of liability and responsibility.

Once the paymaster receives the transfer instructions and has effectuated Economic Receipt, there are 12 tiers of payments to make. Each of the recipients will go through a similar process for each payee to receive what equates to the stated value or their Economic Receipt.

The mechanics of the transaction have been in place for a year now including the funds. So only the noticing process of the Paymaster is required. When the Paymaster receives the appropriate notice and the parties commence the meeting, it will take approximately two hours to receive Economic Receipt.

Then, the notification process commences again. This time it commences for the 12 tiers of payees and proceeds in a similar manner.

(b) The political answer is getting all of the politicians, the ex-Presidents and their various factions out of the way due to their self interests. We have periodically discussed these issues in our White Hats reports.

2) What is the total $ amount of the GS?

ANSWER: To start, approaching Fifty Trillion ($50,000,000,000,000) USD rounded up. After that, a number of settlements may or may not be part of the original assignment of the Paymaster, as things change on a moment’s notice. Time will tell as to the responsibility levels … depending on the politics, timing and agencies involved with a singular package will determine whether the GS team handles or others. The other aspect that will make a difference will be the people involved and whether that or those paymasters are competent or credentialed adequately for the transaction. If all packages are handled under the umbrella of the Global Settlements the financial number could grow up to upwards of Seventy Five Trillion ($75,000,000,000,000) USD but, at this moment, it does not look like that will happen.

3) Who are the top 10 (or more) recipients (by $ amounts to be received) and the amounts for each? Some are listed on your website but I suspect that there are many more.

ANSWER: We are not at liberty to disclose or discuss the payees, that is strictly confidential and need-to-know information.

4) What will be the benefits to the average person (like me)?

ANSWER: First taxes will be collected on these funds, so money will go into the Department of Treasury coffers for their use.

Second, the funds are “clean, clear and unrestricted” as a term, and acceptable for use as Class “A” dollars. The funds are generally unrestricted and are available for any use except for uses against humanity. For example. weapons, guns, terrorist type activities, drugs, bribes, etc. are definitively no no’s and immediate revocation of the funds along with prosecution.

Third, of the majority of the funds, it is anticipated the funds will be used to invest in infrastructure, capital, and research & development projects, i.e. the High Speed Rail across America. It is anticipated that literally tens of thousands of jobs will be created. Also, these jobs are long term, skilled trade, paying jobs, not McDonalds, KFC and Burger King.

5) What kinds of dollars comprise the GS?

ANSWER: USD.

My guess is that they are some kind of certificates that are backed by real assets like gold, silver, oil, etc. Correct?

ANSWER: Incorrect. The cash to pay the Global Settlements is USD backed by metals. These are the only funds available that are backed funds as determined by the Basil I, II and III accords. In short, real deal dollars.

What are the sources of the GS assets? (What is their history?)

ANSWER: The majority of the funds for the Global Settlements proper are “donated” from a Belgium-based Trust, one of the largest trusts in the world. The funds are Metals and other hard asset backed, so the funds are real dollars.

6) You said that after the Iraqi Dinar RV is announced, financial transactions (conversion of cheaply bought dinars back to dollars at the post RV exchange rate) will not occur until you and one other gentleman (Bonner) sign and execute the GS.

ANSWER: At this moment, this is a true and correct statement.

What, if anything else, must happen for us to benefit?

ANSWER: Nothing. If you hold Dinars, make the appropriate plans to cash your Dinars in.

For example, as XL supposes, does the Fed and other corrupt organizations have to be neutralized enough that they cannot intercept it or benefit from it.

ANSWER: Nothing that I am aware of at this point.

What signs should we be looking for?

ANSWER: First, look for me doing the Snoopy dance, and second, I will be giving Hutz a kiss.

Mass arrests? Other?

ANSWER: At this point, there is no reason for this unless additional individuals attempt to compromise any part of the Settlements – then arrests are made. This has already occurred. Any further information is not to be disclosed due to ongoing investigations.

7) It is my understanding that one of the main parts of the work of the WH’s has been to gather evidence of corruption at the highest levels of government and business, both in the U.S. and in other countries. A big frustration of many of us on the blog is that you have not produced any of that evidence (for example, bank statements). My guess is that, at this time, it would be unwise to reveal your evidence to us, or others among the general population. If you did so, you would probably be sued for libel. And it could weaken any court cases. Correct? Is there any evidence you could share at this time?
So… perhaps you could describe to us the kind of evidence that you have gathered without giving exact details.

ANSWER: Part correct and part incorrect. When we assembled the concept of the Global Settlements, it was with the view of attempting to provide a solution to the financial problems of the world at the time. We knew the world economy was in trouble and we had the means and methods to assist the world in the long term corrections necessary.

Along the way, we received some push back. This push back turned into the outright battle virtually overnight. Apparently, we didn’t get the memo stating this is not to get done. If the Global Settlements had simply been allowed to be put in place and settled then the battle would never have occurred but the more the push back occurred, the closer we looked into why. The more why’s that have occurred, the more strange occurrences and unexplained activities. The more unexplained activities, the more research went into it.

The more questions asked, the more people were contacted to ask “favors”. The more favors that were asked, the more conversations needed to occur and the more people that came forward and asked to be on the team. Seems everyone had parts from their own respective areas but was not able to tie it all together. The longer the Cabal chose to fight, the more we dug into their business. The more we dug into their business, the more information we got. It would have been far less costly to let the world have its money than to fight us. Silly boys. It has and will continue to cost them dearly. Pandora’s box has been opened and is alive and well.

At this point, we are in the bowels of virtually every agency known to man on a domestic and international basis. How can that be, you ask? Very easy, although the security of a country is never jeopardized, the Western European Monetary System touches all, therefore, we can touch them. Money … big money … is the single standard that breaches all borders … bar none. When the big boys move assets so as to hide them across borders, to the average player, it’s impossible to track, not so with us. We get to touch everything especially when those countries do not want our problems or the people that bring problems.

So, to the question of “where are we”? We are everywhere. In every agency, in every political structure, in every bank, in every policing agency, in every security agency, in every country, in every religious group, it doesn’t matter what the problem at this point we can search it out and find an answer.

We use to be a group of about twelve and now we are thousands and each of us will die for the cause. The world cannot continue to go on like this and it is up to us … the common folk, the voting folk, the everyday person to move to question the motives of the leaders of our country regardless if it’s the President of the United States or the lowliest of our elected officials in our communities. It’s all the same pot, and besides, little politicians do little dirty deeds, and the little ones turn into big politicians, who do big dirty deeds.

The evidence that we have gathered relates to personal and confidential information as would be expected on docs which have provided the information disclosed in some of our reports. To release copies of these documents may jeopardize future litigation and compromise legal strategies moving forward. We have released documents relating to Tropos, Wanta, Falcone and the infamous birth certificate issue. There is much information that can be gleaned from reviewing these documents, especially the ones in the Wanta file. We urge everyone to review these files thoroughly if you haven’t already done so. They are authentic and provide an interesting look into the corruption that the MSM does not talk about or report on.

Cool Please tell us more about the people against whom you have evidence. For example x members of the Senate, Y Congressmen, z members of the Supreme Court, current and past presidents, current and past high government officials, etc.

Although, we could give you the numbers that you want, we won’t. It is of the utmost importance that the information be held for continued review and prosecutorial purposes in numerous jurisdictions. Even though we have opened Pandora’s box, we have provided the impetus for other people and Agencies to look closely at what we have developed and the depth of it.

Let’s say it’s amazing what man can do. It’s actually sad.

9) I understand that you have presented your evidence to the accused and some others. Who are the others? What are you hoping will happen as results of you having presented your evidence? Committee hearings in Congress? Criminal trials? In what court? Action by some international entities? Which ones? (In a post earlier today, you said the World Court will act. Will any other international entities take action?)

This is a one answer. Each person knows that we are on to them as we ask them questions directly … what do we have to lose? Most of the time we get a polite “F@@@ O@@” but they know. Wouldn’t you want to know if someone, like us, was blowing up you skirt or if it’s just a momentary draft? We don’t care who gets pissed off nor do we pay tribute to anyone who is on the take. They took a job and they knew the terms of payments for their services. Nobody got a contract or was voted into office to strip the system clean with their greed.

With regard to the Court’s and actions based on the evidence. We have presented or finding to the World Court, Interpole, “Europole” and other high level security agencies outside of the United States. Domestically, our findings are all documented and in the possession of the every governmental agency that is dealing independently or jointly on these matters. The F.B.I. and the DOJ are the two most important candidates but they are controlled at the top. Let’s see what happens.

In addition, the 112th Congress has received all of the information starting with the information of the Falcone matter. It has been very interesting to see the comments and the lack of seriousness on these matters. This is why ALL citizens of the United States needs to act in concert with one another to assist in clearing the crooks out of office.

10) How many WH’s are there? I guess there is a very small core group plus many others in all of the 3 letter agencies and elsewhere, including international. Can you give us an approximate figure for the number of players you have on the chessboard? Which US and international agencies they are located?

ANSWER: I will tell you that we are everywhere domestic and international and in places that you would never imagine. We have struggled with the answer to this as we do not wish to disclose in a public forum. There is a larger need to protect the group than provide information to prove something to the members of the blog. Having said that, perhaps you might enjoy this information:

The White Hats’ beginning could read like a Robert Ludlum thriller or a John Le Carre spy novel:

“We selected with care a controlled-access, self-contained safe house in Fulham, Greater London, not overlooked but with a viable backdoor escape route to an unseen inter connecting alleyway in case of emergencies, and with a full visual overview of the wide scanning approach road to monitor any parked observers or perceived threat risks. Our emergency escape vehicle was permanently parked up on the connecting alleyway for a fast exit. The house’s sun blinds allowed us full vision of external areas, but blocked out vision of the interior from prying eyes. To even the most trained observer, it was a quiet, low-profile, unassuming neighborhood. It was the perfect location for a safe house.

The call went out and from the head count, the purpose and need for an immediate “sit down” was well received. The gathering included old soldiers, both civilian and military, always in the background, always keeping the balance and from all over the world. The subject matter was of concern to every person in the room. The meeting could not be further avoided as the image of the future was becoming clear. Enough was enough.

Most of us had been trained under former Administrations and Regimes and were becoming disillusioned and disgusted with what we were witnessing. Every member of the group came with an impressive background, a broad base of knowledge, vast experience and most importantly, intelligence.

We all take oaths, our first oath started with the secret words to gain access to the neighborhood tree fort and graduated to a Code of Honor … a Code of Honor we live and die for. One of the Codes we have internalized is called Democracy, like the ones the American Forefathers lost much for but gave a new world hope from Tyranny, which created the greatest most gracious country in the world.”

Something had been growing for years, like a cancer you can inherently feel but you cannot see. Those of us who served the elite did not notice the deterioration as quickly as the others, but on this day we were all on the same page. We all knew a death was about to occur, it was not contract kill, this was far, far different. This was more sinister. It was a move by an extremely small group of former and current elected leaders, special groups and the “elite” attempting to subvert the checks and balances established and enumerated clearly by our Constitution.

How could that be? It would make the former “good guys”, the utmost of satanic villains, the real turncoats against democracy and life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. What methods would we employ to expose the darkness that we unknowingly helped create through our faithful and dedicated service to our respective countries?

Today, we would sign an Oath. An Oath that put us in line with our destiny, an Oath that would hopefully save the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence. This Oath would affect the very core of each country in the world (as the United States is one of) the last bastions of freedom on earth.

On this day, out of the backdrop of darkness, we took another Oath to expose the cancer of our former bosses and the elite. On this day, we all prayed to our respective God, and … the White Hats were born.

May we live to see this through to the end.”

11) You said earlier that once roadblocks have been removed, just two signatures are needed to get the GS rolling, yours and that of the paymaster, Bonner who actually moves the financial assets. I’ve been wondering how you and Bonner got to be in those positions. Can you share that with us? Also, how you were able to assemble such a large team? When did you start? How long did it take?

ANSWER: Actually, the order is the Paymaster, then the counter signatory. We knew each other years ago on another large assignment. We had a mutual respect for each other. We each knew we would cover each other’s back … we shook hands … that’s another Code!

12) Please tell us which high level members of TPTB you have personally met on this project. What were those meetings like? What sort of language was used (by you and them)? Was it like the language used in polite cocktail parties, or more like when a mafia thug is collecting a debt?

ANSWER: Everyone except Obama and Biden but we didn’t need to … they heard.

Extra credt? Were you and Pal working with hopesprings as disinfo agents? What relationship, if any did you have with hopesprings?

ANSWER #1: We both met Hopesprings here on the blog at different times. Neither one of us knew her before. We miss her and her contributions.

Read more: http://cmkxhottub.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1312#ixzz1NyGXNgXn

220world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

FROM GERMANY posted on Monday..to bad germany wasn't right and it all went down last night...ROFL!!!

Neu 2011-05-30:

[8:15] reader question - What happens after a currency reform?

Assumption that DM2 is tomorrow and the night. What is then the following day? The following week?

People are stunned, angry and upset. The savings away. And then? What happens to the companies? What happens to my job? If the money is gone, no one can buy and pay? Will there be criminal break-ins in supermarkets?

Police and army will protect the people or politics? Finally, then yes, the bank balances of the armed forces away?

I can not imagine if a police officer has spared tedious eg 30,000 EUR, then participated in his statement only 5,000 reads DM2, and he then felt more like an obedient service. What happens to energy, rail, fuel, medical facilities, health insurance, medicines? Will flourish, the black market?

I have also invested in the best of my ability in EM. Who will buy these championships after a currency reform? The banks? How long should you wait for a sale?

Chaotic and revolutionary times come then. This article and the article by Mr. climate like this give you an idea. Even the state governments in Germany, a stash all right to not "eaten" by the deceived depositors become. The fear up there before the fury is enormous.

Much will then no longer work, for instance, because there is no credit. All precautionary measures will be needed.

PS: unlike the Greeks, their savings have been deducted for the most part, it is the authoritarian sheep believing in UK or anywhere else get very cruel - the haircut will rob them of almost all financial assets. These sheep are then raging wolves.

221world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:51 am

From Germany:

Neu 2011-06-03:

[7:15] reader comment on "About the time the WR can say anything today, this comes only when everything has crashed":

So you have finally agreed on a collective course behind closed doors? Most likely this is because the treacherous politicians to further their ass and be afraid of the rope. If it repels Schäublinos League is the latest from, but no one should believe that it can not crash every day ... Once it is gone massively hectic into physical gold, it will be out early.

Either the system crashes (probably about gold) or Merkel / Schäuble issued: Then may come a WR.

PS: should Schäublino knitting little fear (of which he thinks not at all) who is afraid to fail more when the euro rescue or that reveals his past misdeeds, that he was being blackmailed.

[11:15] reader comment:

Our "elites" to move the time of the crash, as far back as possible, with all legal and illegal means. That might mean the total collapse of our present social system, not only with destruction of the EU, but also at least partly to the States, or close the the ethnic groups in a composite together or leave the entire network, because you have other co-finance can not and do. The advocated "large European idea" of the megalomaniacal elites and business leaders should therefore bring about just the opposite.

So it is. Therefore, the crash will be brutal and huge backlash against all the values ​​of today's elites trigger one.

222world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 am

June 3, 2011 – The White Hats Report #20

Obama punked once again at the G8 and the Bush NWO still interferes with release of Global Settlements.

Since we last reported to you on May 13th, 2011, plenty has happened and not to the benefit of any of the Global Settlement payees or any citizen of the United States of America or the International Community, for that matter.

Although the hard dollars to fund the Global Settlements have been ready and available to pay the settlements for the last 18 months, the political machine controlled by the Bush family has been used to hinder the processing of the payments. Why? Well, it seems the Global Settlements team are extremely determined, single minded, focused and on task besides being “tough cookies”… and they are very familiar with the political systems of America and the mechanics of those systems … understanding how the Washington, D.C. beltway works and flows.

Seemingly, the Global Settlement team is also well versed in the world political arena as well.

How do we know … follow the next bullet points:

• While the Settlement team continued to work for the final release around May 26th considerable evidence appeared to suggest the following persons were directly responsible for commandeering a portion of the funds transferred to JPMorgan by Citibank. The consequences for those actions are still being considered and cannot be disclosed at this time. This information was subsequently communicated to the G8 and G20 members directly. Ouch!

They are:
Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan,
Richard “Dick” Cheney, former Vice President of the United States of America,
George H.W. Bush, former President of the United States of America,
John Mack, CEO of Morgan Stanley, and Various other banking personnel,

• As of Thursday last week, in Paris, all the G8 members signed off again on all World Global Settlement agreements. The G8 issued a directive to Obama to distribute the funds post haste and that they would not accept any further excuses for the lack of distribution of the Global Settlement funds. Over this past holiday weekend, the French Comptroller of the Currency was directed to continue operations throughout the weekend to complete any and all documents required to distribute the Global Settlements. In fact, we have verified the French team has completed and/or resolved all issues which may have been detrimental to the completion of the Global Settlements. All liens, encumbrances, and roadblocks were removed so the Global Settlements could proceed.

• As of this past Wednesday, all applicable funds were independently confirmed to be in a position for release. The release was re-scheduled and subsequently, stopped by the people in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. To everyone’s amazement, one of our illustrious Congressman believed he should get some of the money. His reasoning was “if that much money was going to be paid, then he deserved to receive a ‘pay order’ ”, meaning the graft payment he believed he was entitled to, above and beyond his lifelong salary and his benefits package while working for working for his Constituents. The demand was relayed to the Global Settlement team within 30 minutes. This party was detained and the process of prosecution is continuing. We say, “One less problem to deal with.”

We could continue to provide pages of details but the problem continues to rest with one concept … that being, who controls this country.

Apparently, it is not with the elected leaders that represent the People of the country. It is not with the elected leaders that owe a certain measure of responsibility to the International community. It is all about the fight for control … the power … the greed … the corruption … the personal dreams and aspirations of former U.S. Presidents and their attempted implementation of the New World Order (NWO) … it’s alive and well but the Global Settlement team is presenting huge problems for the Bushes and the concept of the NWO.

It seems that the infrastructure of the NWO is splitting apart with all of the heat from the International community fighting to deny the NWO a foothold. How so you say?

Well, the International Community and the Global Settlements team thwarted the attempted takeover of the Federal Reserve. The Global Settlement team is shining a big beam of light into the very dark closets of the bad guys in and around the Fed Reserve…. The battles lines are drawn … the personal relationships at the Fed Reserve are deep and the NWO has the lead as well as a tight hold … it’s the old Bush guard vs. the “clean up and throw‘em out” team.

In order to assist his clients representing the CMKX litigants and Michael Cottrell, Mr. Al Hodges has been instrumental in negotiating with the Obama Administration in both of his clients’ settlements, which are not part of the Global Settlements but are a direct beneficiary of the Global Settlements. When and only when the Global Settlements are paid and finalized will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued, the CMKX litigants will receive their settlement proceeds and the United States of America will not have a lien against its assets. If you really want a shocker, the United States will receive the money required to relieve and eliminate the National Deficit. Unfortunately, the Bushes and the followers of the NWO recognize the Global Settlements funds release severely hampers and negates their worldwide efforts to money flow,
commerce and politics.

The CMKX settlement is coming through the Department of Justice and the Cottrell payment is a settlement on the international BASIL list. In properly representing his clients, Mr. Hodges felt it necessary to forward the attached two (2) letters.

The first dated May 26th was addressed to the members of the G8 prior to the G8 conference held last week in London. The second letter, dated June 2nd was addressed to the Ambassador of China representing the Chinese lien holders who have a lien on all the assets of the United States of America. Both letters were delivered on time. The truth of both letters, to make the understatement of the year, really pissed off the Members of the G8.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd

It is interesting to note the G8/20 Members, having attended numerous G8/20 events, starting with Toronto, Canada, has received so many untruths they now do not believe a word that is derived from any statement our President or Vice President says, nor do they trust any action, official or not, that either of them offers.

Accordingly, the G8 required the Comptroller for France to work over our Memorial Day Holiday to finish all requirements to distribute the funds to the Global Settlements team. As a direct result of Al Hodges’ last letter, Obama was once again chastised in session by the World Leaders for his lack of truthfulness regarding the payment of the Global Settlements. As well, the G8 directed the World Court to again intervene to oversee the release of the funds to the Global Settlements team.

As of Monday, Memorial Day for us here in the United States, the French completed all of the required work as directed by the G8. Accordingly,
all issues and roadblocks have again been resolved to close the Global Settlements.

During this week, the Global Settlements team has been continually promised the information required to take Economic Receipt of the funds and proceed with the distribution to the payees, including Mr. Al Hodges’ clients as well as the United States Department of the Treasury, which will finance the Iraqi Dinar revaluation, of which the Bush family gets a certain amount per dinar. Why? Don’t ask. It would hurt us too much to tell you.

Please review these letters and know that there are numerous entities and people working in favor of the betterment of these United States and the World. Equally, please also know that there are people NOT working in favor of these United States. They want control of us, the World and the Western European monetary system.

Don’t let the Bushes and the NWO challenge our great country and your access to Life, Liberty and Freedom.

The White Hats Team.

223world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

Sunday, June 05, 2011
Obamas Host State Dinner for Germany June 7

From the White House:
President Obama and the First Lady will welcome German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her husband, Dr. Joachim Sauer, to the White House for an Official Visit and State Dinner on June 7, 2011. This will be the first Official Visit by a German chancellor since Helmut Kohl was hosted at the White House in 1995. Chancellor Merkel, who grew up in communist East Germany and who became Germany’s first woman chancellor in 2005, received the 2010 Medal of Freedom, which the President will present to her during this visit.

The Chancellor’s visit underscores the fundamental importance of the U.S.-German alliance, the depth of the friendship between our people, and our commitment to move forward together on behalf of our shared interests and values. The President and the Chancellor will discuss the broad array of issues on which the United States and Germany cooperate closely, including in Afghanistan, the Middle East, Iran, and on promoting human rights and global economic stability and growth.

224world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 pm

OUT of Norway:
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM

i was speaking with a friend in norway today (im in UK)
and he said there is a threat of nationwide strike of affecting all norway banking works.

http://www.norwaypost.no/news/threat-of-nationwide-bank-strike-25300.html

it states it is over pay but anybody think this could be a spring board
to something bigger (ie currency devaluation/crash) norway are out of
the euro and use the norway krone.

article states ATM closures and my friends say news is reporting of massive lines waiting for withdrawls at banks

Any ideas ???

part of something bigger ?

225world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

FOUND on CMKX...thought it was very interesting:

The following was written by a Countersignatory to the Global Settlements:

"Lew,

We have the answers to the questions. Hope you can take a few hours to read …

I think we get the award for longest post ..

Here Goes:
Questions for WH’s _5-15-11

1) What exactly must happen before the GS can be distributed?

ANSWER: There are two (2) required answers – (a) one is a mechanical answer and (b) one is political answer.

(a) This is the short form mechanical answer to the question. First, I would like to give you an analogy, please appreciate all of the time and effort an attorney goes through to close something as simple as a mortgage. If you visualize the time required for one mortgage package, imagine 12 tiers of packages, equaling 50,000 (__/-) international payees. If you grasp the depth of that effort, then the mechanical side will read like this:

The Paymaster receives a call from the United States Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and other domestic and international agencies in combine, notifying him that the required “closing” documents are in transit, certain “secret” codes are issued for banking security and account purposes. At that point, the Paymaster and his team, are invited to the Bank of Record to accept the (take control of) funding accounts and re-code the account. This officially creates “Economic Receipt”. Economic Receipt basically means the Paymaster has taken control of the accounts and the funds. This action relieves the original sources and the Governing authorities of liability and responsibility.

Once the paymaster receives the transfer instructions and has effectuated Economic Receipt, there are 12 tiers of payments to make. Each of the recipients will go through a similar process for each payee to receive what equates to the stated value or their Economic Receipt.

The mechanics of the transaction have been in place for a year now including the funds. So only the noticing process of the Paymaster is required. When the Paymaster receives the appropriate notice and the parties commence the meeting, it will take approximately two hours to receive Economic Receipt.

Then, the notification process commences again. This time it commences for the 12 tiers of payees and proceeds in a similar manner.

(b) The political answer is getting all of the politicians, the ex-Presidents and their various factions out of the way due to their self interests. We have periodically discussed these issues in our White Hats reports.

2) What is the total $ amount of the GS?

ANSWER: To start, approaching Fifty Trillion ($50,000,000,000,000) USD rounded up. After that, a number of settlements may or may not be part of the original assignment of the Paymaster, as things change on a moment’s notice. Time will tell as to the responsibility levels … depending on the politics, timing and agencies involved with a singular package will determine whether the GS team handles or others. The other aspect that will make a difference will be the people involved and whether that or those paymasters are competent or credentialed adequately for the transaction. If all packages are handled under the umbrella of the Global Settlements the financial number could grow up to upwards of Seventy Five Trillion ($75,000,000,000,000) USD but, at this moment, it does not look like that will happen.

3) Who are the top 10 (or more) recipients (by $ amounts to be received) and the amounts for each? Some are listed on your website but I suspect that there are many more.

ANSWER: We are not at liberty to disclose or discuss the payees, that is strictly confidential and need-to-know information.

4) What will be the benefits to the average person (like me)?

ANSWER:
First taxes will be collected on these funds, so money will go into the Department of Treasury coffers for their use.

Second, the funds are “clean, clear and unrestricted” as a term, and acceptable for use as Class “A” dollars. The funds are generally unrestricted and are available for any use except for uses against humanity. For example. weapons, guns, terrorist type activities, drugs, bribes, etc. are definitively no no’s and immediate revocation of the funds along with prosecution.

Third, of the majority of the funds, it is anticipated the funds will be used to invest in infrastructure, capital, and research & development projects, i.e. the High Speed Rail across America. It is anticipated that literally tens of thousands of jobs will be created. Also, these jobs are long term, skilled trade, paying jobs, not McDonalds, KFC and Burger King.

5) What kinds of dollars comprise the GS?

ANSWER:
USD.

My guess is that they are some kind of certificates that are backed by real assets like gold, silver, oil, etc. Correct?

ANSWER:
Incorrect. The cash to pay the Global Settlements is USD backed by metals. These are the only funds available that are backed funds as determined by the Basil I, II and III accords. In short, real deal dollars.

What are the sources of the GS assets? (What is their history?)

ANSWER: The majority of the funds for the Global Settlements proper are “donated” from a Belgium-based Trust, one of the largest trusts in the world. The funds are Metals and other hard asset backed, so the funds are real dollars.

6) You said that after the Iraqi Dinar RV is announced, financial transactions (conversion of cheaply bought dinars back to dollars at the post RV exchange rate) will not occur until you and one other gentleman (Bonner) sign and execute the GS.

ANSWER:
At this moment, this is a true and correct statement.

What, if anything else, must happen for us to benefit?

ANSWER:
Nothing. If you hold Dinars, make the appropriate plans to cash your Dinars in.

For example, as XL supposes, does the Fed and other corrupt organizations have to be neutralized enough that they cannot intercept it or benefit from it.

ANSWER:
Nothing that I am aware of at this point.

What signs should we be looking for?

ANSWER:
First, look for me doing the Snoopy dance, and second, I will be giving Hutz a kiss.

Mass arrests? Other?

ANSWER:
At this point, there is no reason for this unless additional individuals attempt to compromise any part of the Settlements – then arrests are made. This has already occurred. Any further information is not to be disclosed due to ongoing investigations.

7) It is my understanding that one of the main parts of the work of the WH’s has been to gather evidence of corruption at the highest levels of government and business, both in the U.S. and in other countries. A big frustration of many of us on the blog is that you have not produced any of that evidence (for example, bank statements). My guess is that, at this time, it would be unwise to reveal your evidence to us, or others among the general population. If you did so, you would probably be sued for libel. And it could weaken any court cases. Correct? Is there any evidence you could share at this time?
So… perhaps you could describe to us the kind of evidence that you have gathered without giving exact details.

ANSWER: Part correct and part incorrect. When we assembled the concept of the Global Settlements, it was with the view of attempting to provide a solution to the financial problems of the world at the time. We knew the world economy was in trouble and we had the means and methods to assist the world in the long term corrections necessary.

Along the way, we received some push back. This push back turned into the outright battle virtually overnight. Apparently, we didn’t get the memo stating this is not to get done. If the Global Settlements had simply been allowed to be put in place and settled then the battle would never have occurred but the more the push back occurred, the closer we looked into why. The more why’s that have occurred, the more strange occurrences and unexplained activities. The more unexplained activities, the more research went into it.

The more questions asked, the more people were contacted to ask “favors”. The more favors that were asked, the more conversations needed to occur and the more people that came forward and asked to be on the team. Seems everyone had parts from their own respective areas but was not able to tie it all together. The longer the Cabal chose to fight, the more we dug into their business. The more we dug into their business, the more information we got. It would have been far less costly to let the world have its money than to fight us. Silly boys. It has and will continue to cost them dearly. Pandora’s box has been opened and is alive and well.

At this point, we are in the bowels of virtually every agency known to man on a domestic and international basis. How can that be, you ask? Very easy, although the security of a country is never jeopardized, the Western European Monetary System touches all, therefore, we can touch them. Money … big money … is the single standard that breaches all borders … bar none. When the big boys move assets so as to hide them across borders, to the average player, it’s impossible to track, not so with us. We get to touch everything especially when those countries do not want our problems or the people that bring problems.

So, to the question of “where are we”? We are everywhere. In every agency, in every political structure, in every bank, in every policing agency, in every security agency, in every country, in every religious group, it doesn’t matter what the problem at this point we can search it out and find an answer.

We use to be a group of about twelve and now we are thousands and each of us will die for the cause. The world cannot continue to go on like this and it is up to us … the common folk, the voting folk, the everyday person to move to question the motives of the leaders of our country regardless if it’s the President of the United States or the lowliest of our elected officials in our communities. It’s all the same pot, and besides, little politicians do little dirty deeds, and the little ones turn into big politicians, who do big dirty deeds.

The evidence that we have gathered relates to personal and confidential information as would be expected on docs which have provided the information disclosed in some of our reports. To release copies of these documents may jeopardize future litigation and compromise legal strategies moving forward. We have released documents relating to Tropos, Wanta, Falcone and the infamous birth certificate issue. There is much information that can be gleaned from reviewing these documents, especially the ones in the Wanta file. We urge everyone to review these files thoroughly if you haven’t already done so. They are authentic and provide an interesting look into the corruption that the MSM does not talk about or report on.

Please tell us more about the people against whom you have evidence. For example x members of the Senate, Y Congressmen, z members of the Supreme Court, current and past presidents, current and past high government officials, etc.

Although, we could give you the numbers that you want, we won’t. It is of the utmost importance that the information be held for continued review and prosecutorial purposes in numerous jurisdictions. Even though we have opened Pandora’s box, we have provided the impetus for other people and Agencies to look closely at what we have developed and the depth of it.

Let’s say it’s amazing what man can do. It’s actually sad.

9) I understand that you have presented your evidence to the accused and some others. Who are the others? What are you hoping will happen as results of you having presented your evidence? Committee hearings in Congress? Criminal trials? In what court? Action by some international entities? Which ones? (In a post earlier today, you said the World Court will act. Will any other international entities take action?)

This is a one answer. Each person knows that we are on to them as we ask them questions directly … what do we have to lose? Most of the time we get a polite “F@@@ O@@” but they know. Wouldn’t you want to know if someone, like us, was blowing up you skirt or if it’s just a momentary draft? We don’t care who gets pissed off nor do we pay tribute to anyone who is on the take. They took a job and they knew the terms of payments for their services. Nobody got a contract or was voted into office to strip the system clean with their greed.

With regard to the Court’s and actions based on the evidence. We have presented or finding to the World Court, Interpole, “Europole” and other high level security agencies outside of the United States. Domestically, our findings are all documented and in the possession of the every governmental agency that is dealing independently or jointly on these matters. The F.B.I. and the DOJ are the two most important candidates but they are controlled at the top. Let’s see what happens.

In addition, the 112th Congress has received all of the information starting with the information of the Falcone matter. It has been very interesting to see the comments and the lack of seriousness on these matters. This is why ALL citizens of the United States needs to act in concert with one another to assist in clearing the crooks out of office.

10) How many WH’s are there? I guess there is a very small core group plus many others in all of the 3 letter agencies and elsewhere, including international. Can you give us an approximate figure for the number of players you have on the chessboard? Which US and international agencies they are located?

ANSWER:
I will tell you that we are everywhere domestic and international and in places that you would never imagine. We have struggled with the answer to this as we do not wish to disclose in a public forum. There is a larger need to protect the group than provide information to prove something to the members of the blog. Having said that, perhaps you might enjoy this information:

The White Hats’ beginning could read like a Robert Ludlum thriller or a John Le Carre spy novel:

“We selected with care a controlled-access, self-contained safe house in Fulham, Greater London, not overlooked but with a viable backdoor escape route to an unseen inter connecting alleyway in case of emergencies, and with a full visual overview of the wide scanning approach road to monitor any parked observers or perceived threat risks. Our emergency escape vehicle was permanently parked up on the connecting alleyway for a fast exit. The house’s sun blinds allowed us full vision of external areas, but blocked out vision of the interior from prying eyes. To even the most trained observer, it was a quiet, low-profile, unassuming neighborhood. It was the perfect location for a safe house.

The call went out and from the head count, the purpose and need for an immediate “sit down” was well received. The gathering included old soldiers, both civilian and military, always in the background, always keeping the balance and from all over the world. The subject matter was of concern to every person in the room. The meeting could not be further avoided as the image of the future was becoming clear. Enough was enough.

Most of us had been trained under former Administrations and Regimes and were becoming disillusioned and disgusted with what we were witnessing. Every member of the group came with an impressive background, a broad base of knowledge, vast experience and most importantly, intelligence.

We all take oaths, our first oath started with the secret words to gain access to the neighborhood tree fort and graduated to a Code of Honor … a Code of Honor we live and die for. One of the Codes we have internalized is called Democracy, like the ones the American Forefathers lost much for but gave a new world hope from Tyranny, which created the greatest most gracious country in the world.”

Something had been growing for years, like a cancer you can inherently feel but you cannot see. Those of us who served the elite did not notice the deterioration as quickly as the others, but on this day we were all on the same page. We all knew a death was about to occur, it was not contract kill, this was far, far different. This was more sinister. It was a move by an extremely small group of former and current elected leaders, special groups and the “elite” attempting to subvert the checks and balances established and enumerated clearly by our Constitution.

How could that be? It would make the former “good guys”, the utmost of satanic villains, the real turncoats against democracy and life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. What methods would we employ to expose the darkness that we unknowingly helped create through our faithful and dedicated service to our respective countries?

Today, we would sign an Oath. An Oath that put us in line with our destiny, an Oath that would hopefully save the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence. This Oath would affect the very core of each country in the world (as the United States is one of) the last bastions of freedom on earth.

On this day, out of the backdrop of darkness, we took another Oath to expose the cancer of our former bosses and the elite. On this day, we all prayed to our respective God, and … the White Hats were born.

May we live to see this through to the end.”

11) You said earlier that once roadblocks have been removed, just two signatures are needed to get the GS rolling, yours and that of the paymaster, Bonner who actually moves the financial assets. I’ve been wondering how you and Bonner got to be in those positions. Can you share that with us? Also, how you were able to assemble such a large team? When did you start? How long did it take?

ANSWER: Actually, the order is the Paymaster, then the counter signatory. We knew each other years ago on another large assignment. We had a mutual respect for each other. We each knew we would cover each other’s back … we shook hands … that’s another Code!

12) Please tell us which high level members of TPTB you have personally met on this project. What were those meetings like? What sort of language was used (by you and them)? Was it like the language used in polite cocktail parties, or more like when a mafia thug is collecting a debt?

ANSWER: Everyone except Obama and Biden but we didn’t need to … they heard."

226world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 am

FROM CMKX BOARD..CHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY, MONDAY:

gigi_10: they tested the system this morning

gigi_10: there was a minor glitch that should be no problem

gigi_10: al may hear tonight or "tomorrow" about release of the funds

Daklebc1: well that sounds good! Is that for dinar or for us?

gigi_10: whitehat report did help

Daklebc1: oh wowo

gigi_10: makiki is under pressure for "tomorrow" cause his 100 day thing is up!!!

gigi_10: the next 48 hours should be interesting!

gigi_10: sounds really good...it was from al directly to wyatt

227world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am

windreader1

Please, Please let it be so--isn't that a line from some song, oh well, always hoping never expecting, LOL

228world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 am

SCOOBYDOO

WOULD BE NICE IF THIS WAS FINALLY IT

229world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

TREASURY SECRETARY TIM GEITHNER'S REMARKS TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY CONFERENCE
Published 06/06/2011 - 4:23 p.m. CST “We are committed to building a more level playing field internationally, as we move ahead with reforms in the United States.

We don’t want to see another race to the bottom around the world. As we act to contain risk in the US, we want to minimize the chances that it simply moves to other markets around the world.

The United Kingdom’s experiment in a strategy of “light touch” regulation to attract business to London away from New York and Frankfurt ended
tragically. That should be a cautionary note for other countries deciding whether to try to take advantage of the rise in standards in the United States.

But it is important to note that the strength of the United States financial system in the decades that followed the Great Depression was that we had the highest standards for disclosure and investor protection, we had the strongest protections for depositors and against money laundering, and we had the best exchanges. We did not lower our sights to match the more limited ambitions of others. We knew we would be more vulnerable if we did.

So we will do what we need to do to make the United States financial system stronger. We will do so carefully. And as we do it, we will bring the world with us.”---

“Now, as we work with our international counterparts on this range of issues, we need to develop a global margin standard.

Just as we have global minimum standards for bank capital – expressed in a tangible international agreement – we need global minimum standards for margins on uncleared derivatives trades.

Without international consensus, the broader cause of central clearing will be undermined. Risk in derivatives will become concentrated in those jurisdictions with the least oversight. This is a recipe for another crisis.

A global approach to margin will help prevent regulatory arbitrage and a “race to the bottom.” It will make our global financial system safer and stronger.” ?

230world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 am

YES!!! I LOVE GERMANY STUFF!!!

Information Currency Reform Germany

Neu 2011-06-08:

[11:45] readers Communication - Pentecost currency reform?

The following observations I could make a few moments ago in my weekly shopping trip.

- Once a striking number of armored money transports, which were kept neutral to see on the streets. It was a real convoy. These were accompanied by police with activated flashing lights.

- On the bench then the next surprise, the money-machines have been completely replaced. In drawing up my question to the company that the equipment, why exchanging the devices that had been set up but only a one year, they told me, quote: The devices are adapted to the new conditions. On my subsequent second question whether that might have to do with the re-introduction of the D-Mark, the man said, visibly surprised in a shaky voice that we could and should also say nothing, just as much in a few days would know what was up, and walked away. Could see, that he had probably received from his superiors nor a whistle, because he probably already had too much say.

Could it perhaps be possible, which could take place here on the extended weekend of Pentecost, the currency conversion, after all, are the banks closed for three days??

That walk again preparations can be read from this and other messages, but to low level. It seems to be prepared when the crash € what can happen at any time. But from a scheduled date is not known. The last year are "grapevine" are dumb.

But it's not hurt to be prepared at all times.

231world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Found this in my old notes...long time ago had the each month of monetary changes in the Asia region which includes middle east...Just ran into June's history...for fun:

1 June 1943 China: Hong Kong
1 June 1926 Indonesia
1 June 1905 united Korea
1 June 1959 Kuwait
1 June 1983 Nepal
1 June 1986 Saudi Arabia
1 June 1961 Taiwan

5 June 1984 Philippines
5 June 1989
Vietnam

6 June 1966 India
6 June 1966 Nepal
6 June 1966 Qatar
6 June 1966 Sri Lanka
6 June 1961 Turkey

7 June 1976 Bangladesh
8 June 1941 Lebanon
8 June 1941 Syria

9 June 1920 Azerbaijan
10 June 1962 South Korean
10 June 1991 Mongolia

12 June 1979 Turkey
12 June 1967 Singapore
12 June 1967 Sabah (North Borneo)
12 June 1967 Malaysia
12 June 1967 Sarawak
12 June 1950 South Korea
12 June 1967 Brunei
12 June 1974 Indonesia
13 June 1996 Indonesia

14 June 1980 Qatar
14 June
1949 South Korean
15 June 1976 Laos
15 June 1949 Taiwan
15 June 1942 Thailand
16 June 1966 UAE
18 June 1966 south Vietnam
18 June 1975 Israel
19 June 1992 Cyprus
19 June 1966 Nepal
19 June 1947 Turkey

21 June 1916 Philippines
21 June 1973 Malaysia
22 June 1989 Vietnam
22 June 1959 Nepal
22 June 1959 Qatar

22 June 1959 UAE

22 June 1959 Bahrain
21 June 1973 Singapore
23 June 1959 Iraq
23 June 1972 South Yemen

24 June 1920 Bangladesh
24 June 1920 Pakistan
24 June 1920 India
24 June 1972 Kuwait
24 June 1972 Malaysia
24 June 1976 Israel

25 June 1972 Singapore
26 June 1972 Bahrain
26 June 1972 Nepal
26 June 1972 Burma
26 June 1972 Qatar
26 June 1972 India
26 June 1972 UAE

27 June 1963 Cyprus

29 June 1972 Cyprus
30 June 1956 Nepal
30 June 1998 Turkey
30 June 2001 Burma
30 June 2001 Iraq

YEAR IN ORDER:

05 16 20 20 20 20
26 41 41 42 43 47 49 49 50 56 59 59 59 59 59 59 61 61 62 63 66 66 66
66 66 66 66 67 67 67 67 67 72 72 72 72 72 72 72 72 72 72 72 73 73 74 75
76 76 76 79 80 83 84 86 89 89 91 92 96 98 2001 2001

THIS IS WAY COOL Three good years of changes 1959, 1966, 1972

1959 Countries:
1 June 1959 Kuwait
22 June 1959 Nepal
22 June 1959 Qatar
22 June 1959 UAE
22 June 1959 Bahrain
23 June 1959 Iraq

1966 Countries:
6 June 1966 India
6 June 1966 Nepal
6 June 1966 Qatar
6 June 1966 Sri Lanka
16 June 1966 UAE
18 June 1966 south Vietnam
19 June 1966 Nepal

1972 COUNTRIES:
23 June 1972 South Yemen
24 June 1972 Kuwait
24 June 1972 Malaysia
25 June 1972 Singapore
26 June 1972 Bahrain
26 June 1972 Nepal
26 June 1972 Burma
26 June 1972 Qatar
26 June 1972 India
26 June 1972 UAE
29 June 1972 Cyprus

OK before anybody asks WHAT HAPPENED TO IRAQ IN 1972?
They
did theres on :
3 July 1972

232world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Went back over to Germany to see if anything else was posted today...very weird comments!!!

Neu 2011-06-08:

[17:45] reader comment - the grapevine: (Grapevine in germany means intel)

It is last year have been tremendous anger so that the ritual drums remain very reason this time still. We can assume that the authorities provide up to the BND (Federal Intelligence Service) and possibly even the MAD (Military Counterintelligence) this time for even higher secrecy and that the "grapevine" is simply too dangerous to come forward. You hear nothing that does not mean it does not yet have a scheduled date. There were earlier this year for some inside information on events which "happen" it could. One of these dates was indeed at about the time of Pentecost. I see the chances for a currency reform on Pentecost at about 20%. It is possible.

Sure you would improve this time the Security. But it is almost impossible to prevent that pass out information as soon as the operation starts properly. Just think how many people need to be instructed. Despite Bedrohnung with imprisonment (which was not going to work - court proceedings are public) comes out a bit.

[18:00] readers Communication - At least one suspect is similar to the situation last year:

There are again reports of failed foreign transfers.

As the last year was so far, some United States-US transfers with the message "IBAN" came back invalid or false.
And shortly thereafter were in the DE Internet the lights off!

Furthermore, many banks Withdrawal limit for EC / Maestro cards have reduced drastically since May outside the EU, to ridiculous amounts, even abroad anyway such limits exist: for example, U.S. $ 500 and 15-20000 Thailand baht, so about 400-500 €.
Now there are 200 as silly limit! Except: € countries, EU, and even Turkey! Clearly, Turkey and Eastern Europe are indeed the safest countries with regard to card fraud, etc.!

In addition there:
been "in DE Hartgeld.com should work again. Seems to be a transient routing problem with Deutsche Telekom to be. OSPF whose access has deflected on slow connections? In any case, now works www.hartgeld2.com

On corporate proxies. Com domains could feel nothing, hard money was always on, tune your assumption regarding expected DT.
Now in any case of DT normal.

Something is running again, and certainly nothing good!

The financial system is clearly under stress. But before you get into trouble, is not a currency reform.

WOW...GETTING A WARNING TO HUSH??? the mystery continues!

233world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 am

SCOOBYDOO

GOOD STUFF CK, THANKS

234world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I know this is "off topic" a bit but I'm not finding much news today:
What is up with 6 - 11 - 11

From the Kremlin..which give the good stuff:

Obama Ordered To Secret Bilderberg Meet Over US Bio-Attack On Germany
A report circulating in the Kremlin today authored by the Foreign Ministry states that American President Obama has been ‘ordered’ to appear tomorrow (11 June) before a ‘selected panel’ of banking and bio-warfare experts assembled at the 2011 Bilderberg meeting of the uber-powerful global elite being held in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
This report further states that Obama has agreed to this extraordinary meeting and has cancelled all of his previously scheduled activities under the guise of his going with his family to the US Naval Intelligence run Maryland Presidential retreat known as Camp David. Instead of his remaining with his family at Camp David, however, this report states Obama will board the US Air Force E-4B aircraft known as “The Doomsday Plane” for his secretive trip to St. Moritz.

RUT ROW...SOMEBODY IS IN TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEE....LOL

Europe Marches on Bilderberg Tyrants
As the 2011 Bilderberg meeting kicks off in St. Moritz Switzerland.....6/11/11 High NOON....activists from across Europe will converge on St. Moritz, Switzerland, and take an urgent message to the globalists now meeting behind closed doors to plot our collective futures – we stand united in our opposition to your plan to drive humanity into slavery by wrecking national economies, undermining national sovereignty, and striving to implement through the IMF a one-world currency and an authoritarian world government with a high-tech police state to enforce its mandates formulated in secret.

and

Chicago Red Dragon Six-Day Warning
CHICAGO, 6/6/11 — Mass casualties will be triaged and mass deaths buried in the Red Dragon disaster drills Wednesday through Friday. This report affirms my Friday article, Chicago Aon Center Alert, and requires a six-day warning, effective Monday, 6/6/11, through Saturday, 6/11/11.

and

Supposely reports say there are 3 suit case nukes running around and might show up "in places" tomorrow.

While finding the above was chatting with a friend on the phone about all these 6/11/11 stuff...then they said "remember Black Eagle Trust was a bond issue, and right NOW the USA has bonds they can NOT pay the interest on"...I was like "oh yeah, when was that"...they said "9/11....flip the 9 around you have 6"....LOL then I found the below article...interesting!!

9/11, WTC7 and the Black Eagle Trust: How Bank of New York may have laundered $240 billion
Few people are aware of the huge Black Eagle Trust fund, let alone its critical relation to the 9/11 attacks. A brilliant summary of excellent information regarding this covert fund compiled by meticulous researcher E.P. Heidner ties together many previously unexplained threads in the 9/11 mystery in ways that are most compelling. Heidner presents volumes of solid evidence to support his thesis that one of the main reasons for the attacks was to cover up the laundering of over $200 billion in bonds from this secretive fund that were to come due the day after 9/11.

235world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm

A bit of history and math cycle:

June 13, 2011

Global Financial Collapse Watch

If you look at the stock market (as measure by the Dow, for example) and plot out the Grand Suyper Cycle, one can see that on a purchasing power basis the Grand Suyper Cycle peaked in the early months of 2000.

What followed, again an inflation-adjusted basis was the first leg down into 2002/2003 (ostensibly papered over by 'terrorism' and a New War) and then a good bounce up into the Housing Bubble Peak of 2007.

From there, we have been in decline, with recognition of the global next leg down in 2008, lows in April 2009 and then a nice bounce up. But again, on an inflation-adjusted basis, the high was in during the dawning months of Y2k.

Fast forward to where we are now: The most recent high (intraday) was May 2 of this year, and so counting out 50 calendar days, or so, we can estimate that the Crash Window is open around June 21 with the 55 day mark coming June 26th (a Sunday) so as soon as the market rallies into options expiration this week, another down leg (huge one) should begin afresh.

236world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

w8tin

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad pale

237world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 pm

chevy#3

FALSE FLAG OR IS THIS REAL!?

IMF Reports Cyberattack Led to ‘Very Major Breach’

Published: Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 | 5:10 PM ET Text Size By: David E. Sanger and John Markoff
The New York Times

Twitter LinkedInMore Share
The International Monetary Fund, still struggling to find a new leader after the arrest of its managing director last month in New York, was hit recently by what computer experts describe as a large and sophisticated cyberattack whose dimensions are still unknown.

Emma Innocenti | Getty Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fund, which manages financial crises around the world and is the repository of highly confidential information about the fiscal condition of many nations, told its staff and its board of directors about the attack on Wednesday. But it did not make a public announcement.

Several senior officials with knowledge of the attack said it was both sophisticated and serious. “This was a very major breach,” said one official, who said that it had occurred over the last several months, even before Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the French politician who ran the fund, was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting a chamber maid in a New York hotel.

Asked about the reports of the computer attack late Friday, a spokesman for the fund, David Hawley, declined to provide details or talk about the scope or nature of the intrusion. “We are investigating an incident, and the fund is fully functional,” he said.

Because the fund has been at the center of economic bailout programs for Portugal, Greece and Ireland — and possesses sensitive data on other countries that may be on the brink of crisis — its database contains potentially market-moving information. It also includes communications with national leaders as they negotiate, often behind the scenes, on the terms of international bailouts. Those agreements are, in the words of one fund official, “political dynamite in many countries.” It was unclear what information the attackers were able to access.

RELATED LINKS
Current DateTime: 01:12:00 14 Jun 2011
LinksList Documentid: 43366951
Fischer to Run for IMF HeadLagarde 'Done Deal' for IMF: RivalCiti Data Theft Points Up a Nagging Problem
The concern about the attack was so significant that the World Bank, an international agency focused on economic development, whose headquarters is across the street from the I.M.F. in downtown Washington, cut the computer link that allows the two institutions to share information.

A World Bank spokesman said the step had been taken out of “an abundance of caution” until the severity and nature of the cyberattack on the I.M.F. is understood. That link enables the two institutions to share nonpublic data and conduct meetings, but users of the system say that it does not permit access to confidential financial data.

Companies and public institutions are often hesitant to describe publicly the nature or success of attacks on their computer systems, partly for fear of providing information that would be useful to the individuals or countries mounting the efforts. Even so, Google [GOOG 508.37 3.64 (+0.72%) ] has recently been aggressive in announcing attacks and, in one recent case, of declaring that its origin was China, an accusation the Chinese government quickly denied.

But in the case of the I.M.F., officials declined to say where they believe the attack originated — a delicate subject because most nations are members of the fund.

MORE FROM NYTIMES.COM

Current DateTime: 01:12:00 14 Jun 2011
LinksList Documentid: 22528753
WorldPoliticsBusiness
The attacks were likely to have been made possible by a technique known as “spear phishing,” in which an individual is fooled into clicking on a malicious Web link or running a program that allows open access to the recipient’s network. It is also possible that the attack was less specific, a case in which an intruder was testing the system merely to see what was available.

The fund said that it did not believe that the intrusion into its systems was related to a sophisticated digital break-in at RSA Security that took place in March, which compromised some information that companies and governments use to control access to their most sensitive computer systems. RSA notified its clients of the loss of its data, and last month hackers attempted to use the information stolen from RSA to gain access to computers and networks at the Lockheed Martin Corporation, the nation’s largest military contractor.

After that attack, the World Bank briefly shut down external access to its most sensitive systems, for fear that the stolen information could make it a target. But it quickly resumed its normal operations and says it has seen no evidence of any attacks.

David E. Sanger reported from Washington, and John Markoff from San Francisco.

This story originally appeared in The New York Times
http://www.cnbc.com//id/43366947

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by chevy#3 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

238world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

windreader1

It has been reported in several news articles. If true, I can see where this would present a major problem for the IMF.

239world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 am

If the last White Hat report #20 was BS...then how did it get posted on Congress WEBSITE!!!

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/userletter/?letter_id=6988697281&content_dir=congressorg

240world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am

chevy#3

i wasnt saying the white hat report#20 was BS....but then since you mention it, BS and congress go pretty much hand and hand! lmao!

241world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am

chevy#3 wrote: i wasnt saying the white hat report#20 was BS....but then since you mention it, BS and congress go pretty much hand and hand! lmao!

ROFL!!! Sorry chevy...I just noticed your comment right NOW...so when I posted about white hat please know it was not directed at you...just found it this morning on congress.org site!!

242world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:
chevy#3 wrote: i wasnt saying the white hat report#20 was BS....but then since you mention it, BS and congress go pretty much hand and hand! lmao!

ROFL!!! Sorry chevy...I just noticed your comment right NOW...so when I posted about white hat please know it was not directed at you...just found it this morning on congress.org site!!
I kinda fiqured that-LOL...my point was this:As the article states,this is one delicate subject,being that the majority of nations on the Plan-et are members of the IMF,and because the Fund' has been the center of bailouts(80bill)for european banks-this database(IMF)holds market info.off-sheet info.thats off public record!? The last thing the black-hats want is their off-sheet-fiat-usary records exposed!Now the World Bank(across the steet from IMF in downtown Washington DC.,cut the computer link that shares sensitive information?uhmm? Even talk recently about Hillary becoming head of World Bank!uhmm?......case in point--who knows?-maybe some technocrats have percise info. on the fed. funneling our'U.S. taxpayer $$$ to bailout foreign banks-and other goodies!Or-maybe China decided to commandeer Promis software and test' TAKING what might be owed to them! The Gloves are Off with these guys!

243world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Can't find any NEWS at all today but a friend sent this by email as a funny since dinar gurus can't get it right maybe the galactic federation can posted yesterday...ROFL!!!!!:

New financial system is in place and the new monies are ready for distribution. We are busily assisting them in setting up the final pieces needed before the new governments make their first announcements. This operation runs parallel to the process that is manifesting the new central banks. Indeed, several of your major financial institutions are now no more than façades for the institutions slated to succeed them. In addition, the globe's secret gold depositories have already allocated the funds that support the world's new hard currency system; and the mass printing of new bills and the minting of new coinage is also complete. This money is being held in well-guarded, undisclosed facilities around the globe, and the people selected to distribute these funds are at present waiting for the final 'go' codes. The same applies to most of the new-government personnel. All that is left is for the divine right moment to occur.

244world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 am

Posted yesterdy in Germany...I totally missed this great info!!!

Neu 2011-06-16:

[16:30] Come on in the media: Call: Get your money from the bank!

Is definitely good advice Various indicators from Europe and the USA show that the major system crash can happen any day now. Once the gold price jumps up massively and no longer goes down, it happened. Stock markets, etc. are secondary indicators.

245world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Hodges sent a new letter...wow this is get'n good!

Subject: Letter to Chinese Ambassador
To: particleswaves@yahoo.com, "Gina "
Cc:"Reece Hamilton " , "Sheila Morris "
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 2:09 PM

Gentlepeople
- Attached is a letter I just had sent to Ambassador Yesui @ the Chinese Embassy in Washington; a copy was also shown going to President Hu. Additional blind copies will also be served on Presidents Obama and Sarkozy, and on Queen Elizabeth II. Please assist me in providing the widest possible distribution of this message, for effect.

Thanks,

Al

Letter to Yesui:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/58049818/Yesui-160611-Hodges-Too-Yesui

====================

CMKX user dizardos Opinion/questions of the above letter:

Two things stand out for me personally.

- First of all the World Court set a deadline of the 15th of June. Whenever a deadline is set, there are consequences for a failure to comply with the demands set forth at the closing of that deadline.

- Secondly Al Hodges offers his condolences. He says: "Please accept our thanks for what has been accomplished to date, and our condolences for having to endure this monumental public failure." One normally only offers condolences under circumstances of severe anguish. What is supposed to be concluded from all this?

It seems to me that the message that is being conveyed is that another party will now be appointed to be in charge of the World Global Settlements. That would also explain why Al Hodges would say: "We have today begun the assembly of personal affidavits and voluminous supporting documentation to address the very serious consequences of your country's inability to timely effect the consumation of the World Global Settlements, including the U.S. Dollar Refunding Project, on or before June 15, 2011 pursuant to World Court direction."

This means that the U.S. Dollar Refunding Project will now have to be taxed by U.S. law as a consequence of failure to complete the project in time and thus will have severe repercussions for the responsible parties.

Another question that arises is who will take control if this theory is correct. The U.S. and China have already had control and failed. It thus seems likely that it would revert to either Switzerland or the United Kingdom. Considering the status of the United Kingdom as a lien holder, it seems most likely that the United Kingdom will take over control.

All of the above should be taken as my opinion.

============

dizardos question about "deadline" what the "consequences" will be, was right before me this morning:

WASHINGTON, June 16 (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday said they would try to force a vote on a China currency bill that House members overwhelmingly approved last year but that died in the Senate. (DIED IN SEPTEMBER 2010)

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said party members were circulating a "discharge petition" to force Republicans who control the chamber to bring the bill to pressure China to let its currency rise faster in value to the floor. That would require 218 signatures, she said. "They (Republican leaders) won't bring it to the floor, we are moving to discharge this legislation," Pelosi said at a news conference announcing the petition drive.

More of the article at this link:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/16/usa-china-currency-idUSN1616107120110616

=================

So while reading early this morning about "the Hill" dragging this old fight over china currency AGAIN! BACK in the news, I knew something was UP!! The only time "the Hill" drags this back in the news is to "pressure" someone or something to do whatever! Anybody that understands what this thread is all about...knows what it means!!!

246world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 pm

BOY things are looking up this morninggggggggggggg

and Fridays are slow news days...

NOT Today!!! YEAH!!!

247world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

Thanks ck for the information, please enlighten me with your knowledge, what does this all mean, and why are you getting excited. sorry I'm in the dark. I have only one eye when it comes to things like this. Question Crying or Very sad cyclops

248world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:25 pm

w8tin

Ck...if someone has money in the bank in USA [not alot unfortunately,but enough to worry about], based on the info you posted, what is a good time to withdraw..or is withdrawing something to worry about. I have to apologize for my ignorance on these things...the info you bring is exciting..or perhaps the excitement is contagious...but I simply don't know much about all of this and where it is leading. My hope, naturally would be that it is heading toward the implementation of the Basil III banking system that is so often referenced and just beyond that [immediately] would be the rv. Dammit...I want the dinar to rv!!

249world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty letter from Hodges Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 am

tickybud

250world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 5 Empty another letter Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 am

tickybud

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58130011/yesui-170611-1

almost the same letter but with mention of dinar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum