I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

101world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

HUH?? Germany has posted that Saudi is already going KABOOM with idiots????

Neu 2011-01-31:

[16:45]
+150% in a year: price of cotton climbed to a record high

[15:30] $ 100 almost achieved: fear of shortage of supply drives the price of oil

The unrest in Egypt have entered the commodity market. In recent days, the price for Brent crude oil rose. A barrel of Brent cost almost $ 100. Only three cents on Monday were missing up to that mark. The crucial question is: If, after Egypt and Saudi Arabia recorded by riots?

While it is Saudi Arabia caught, we can expect oil prices above $ 200/bbl. Because then there for a while will not work.

The gold price is exactly for this reason at present heavily pressed further, in a revolution in Saudi Arabia no longer be unsustainable.

[8:15] AEP on the hunger-revolutions: Egypt and Tunisia usher in the new era of global food revolutions

Different regimes in fear of a revolution currently trying on a large scale agricultural commodities to buy, driving up prices even higher.

102world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Well CK, can't afford to drive soon, (fuel to reach 4.00 a gallon) and now I can't buy shirts, pants or anything from cotton (almost double in price). But don't worry, moderate inflation, no cause for worry. At least that is what the bobble heads want us to believe. 67

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

103world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 am

Finally something out of Germany:

Neu 2011-02-06:

[11:45] readers Communication - from a group:

On the occasion of a family visit, I had a conversation with a MA of a large corporation. She works there in the payroll.

They said there are changes in IT because soon things will change in our monetary system. It is being promoted there. Wanted more details or say she could not.

According to you, probably sometime in March.

At least she has come to take the money from the bank.

Economist reply to above:
It goes with the preparations so go again. The March date is consistent with several predictions for Spain and € crash.

104world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 pm

This is from the CMKX folks...Deltadon has my respect! He thinks "outside the box" and over all see that this is a HUGE global reform:

deltadon30228
Junior Miner

Re: gossip 2/7/11
« Reply #9 Today at 6:21pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know many are getting VERY frustrated with what seems to be a song and dance every other month but I'm still hearing March time frame and I've actually heard no later than April 1st.

Now you know how that goes, but things are falling apart with the old system and very fast. I'm just waiting for the market to start it's descent on it's way to a hard fall. But the good news is the new system is waiting in the wings.

I did enjoy seeing the FCC changes upgrading the public announcement network to include the Presidential Announcement.

They continue to move forward even though it appears from our end that it's not. I still feel it's all for our own good and the timing of our release is critical to the overall picture.

Don, IMHO

Let me clarify my above post a little better, the March time frame I'm talking about is the announcement, not CMKX, I believe CMKX will transpire (packets) prior to the big announcement. I'm also hearing that we (CMKX) can hear at anytime now up until March time frame.

Keep an eye on the outcome of all Ambassadors being called to Washington this past weekend.

Don, IMHO

105world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Quote from Ben:

Meanwhile, Bank of Japan Governor and Senior
BIS member Masaaki Shirakawa had the following to say about the
negotiations towards a new Financial System: “We are in a constant
process of finding a new model,” and that “we are seriously discussing
how monetary policy is conducted…it is something we are working on.”
Shirakawa also said the gold backed system used up until the 1930’s
failed because “it was not flexible enough.” Shirakawa was speaking at
the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan.

The Chinese sources introduced by the
Yakuza, for their part, said they expected vast funds to be released
world-wide sometime by March. They claimed to represent a senior
Southern Chinese power broker and added they dealt directly with Federal
Reserve Board Governor Ben Bernanke. The release of the funds would
come as soon as the paper work for a new foundation to act as a
temporary depository was completed, they said.

Not to sure they can get this done "sometime BY march" as stated above....but I hope this ride will be over before April 1st gets here...we will just have to wait and see...don't hold your breath it could get pushed out to summer...who really knows.

106world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Quote from a post yesterday:

The
next phase is to take the timetable they have long been apprised of and
enact it. The requisites for implementing the new financial and
monetary system are in place,
and we have foregathered those who are to
create the interim caretaker governments. The timetable is ticking and
about to sound the alarm.

Nice to see that the "system is in place" ready to go!!

107world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:56 pm

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:Quote from Ben:

Meanwhile, Bank of Japan Governor and Senior
BIS member Masaaki Shirakawa had the following to say about the
negotiations towards a new Financial System: “We are in a constant
process of finding a new model,” and that “we are seriously discussing
how monetary policy is conducted…it is something we are working on.”
Shirakawa also said the gold backed system used up until the 1930’s
failed because “it was not flexible enough.” Shirakawa was speaking at
the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan.

The Chinese sources introduced by the
Yakuza, for their part, said they expected vast funds to be released
world-wide sometime by March. They claimed to represent a senior
Southern Chinese power broker and added they dealt directly with Federal
Reserve Board Governor Ben Bernanke. The release of the funds would
come as soon as the paper work for a new foundation to act as a
temporary depository was completed, they said.

Not to sure they can get this done "sometime BY march" as stated above....but I hope this ride will be over before April 1st gets here...we will just have to wait and see...don't hold your breath it could get pushed out to summer...who really knows.
Shirakawa saying,"gold-backed system used up until the 1930's failed because,"it was not flexible enough,"[/unquote]is/was admitting the fact that a metal-backed backing system is air-tight which keeps the baron-robbers from stealing money created from/backed by nothing!

108world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:32 pm

New post from Germany:

Neu 2011-02-10:

[18:00] It looks hectic an alternative to the dollar and euro: IMF proposes new reserve currency before

Currency speculation and volatile exchange rates, according to the IMF's lead to dangerous imbalances. Its chief Strauss-Kahn proposes, therefore, strengthen the world trade in the special drawing rights of his house as a common currency.

The problem is that the SDRs of the IMF itself are derivatives of the paper currencies and will go under.

Here is the article the above post ref...From the Financial Times of Deutschland:

02/10/2011, 17:20

Bold text: IMF proposes new reserve currency

Currency speculation and volatile exchange rates, according to the IMF's lead to dangerous imbalances. Its chief Strauss-Kahn proposes, therefore, world trade in special drawing rights of his house as a community to strengthen the currency.

By Barbara Schader Frankfurt Frankfurt

IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn mixes the debate on reform of the global monetary system. The Frenchman struck on Thursday, the appreciation of the special drawing rights (SDR), which previously used only international organizations like the IMF as a unit, in an international reserve currency. The SDR could be used, inter alia, for the settlement of trades and financial transactions, "said Strauss-Kahn.

IWF-Chef Strauss-Kahn sees a new role for the Renminbi
In this context, a rebalancing of the currency basket will be necessary, at which calculated the value of the SDR. Currently, this basket includes the U.S. dollars, The euro, the Japanese yen and the British pound. .must be considered in particular on the involvement of the Chinese Renminbi, Called Strauss-Kahn.

The IMF chief took it upon consideration of the French President Nicolas Sarkozy. World Bank boss Robert Zoellick also spoke out in November for a greater role of the renminbi in the international monetary system. The Chinese government is driving the internationalization of its currency step by step progress already described and the dominance of the dollar recently as a product of the past ".

The debate on the future of the international monetary system has intensified after the financial crisis had led to strong turbulence: 2008 attracted many international investors their capital from emerging economies and destabilized thus it differs from the actual banking crisis not affected States. Since the economy recovers, to leave the developed countries in interest rates at low levels, the money flows back out of them - now fear many emerging economies overheating.

Strauss-Kahn presented against this background paper, which provides export-oriented countries such as China offer the SDR as an alternative to further accumulation of foreign exchange reserves. Beijing is investing a substantial part of this mainly in dollars held stocks in U.S. government bonds, thereby contributing indirectly in the past to making cheap loans in the United States despite the growing mountain of public debt and the consumer remained. Such imbalances needed to be avoided in the future, says the discussion paper.

Specifically, it proposes, all IMF members on an annual basis to provide a fixed amount of SDR to enable them at any time to have enough reserves for the purchase of foreign currencies. This would also balance of payments crises are prevented.

109world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Part 2 of the Financial Times above:

02/10/2011, 17:20

Bold text: IMF proposes new reserve currency

True, this could work but only when SDR would also by the private sector accepted as payment, according to the paper. For this purpose, such as the issuance of bonds denominated in SDR and the settlement of trades in the computer unit could be considered. Since it is based on a basket of currencies, it would be the consequences of such appreciation or depreciation of the dollar to mitigate the commodity trade, according to the IMF's expertise.

Special Drawing Rights (SDR) was created in 1969 to support the Bretton Woods system. There was exchange rate fluctuations in a limited bandwidth, because all the major currencies against the dollar and indirectly linked to gold. Because of the limited gold reserves, this system proved to be the expansion of world trade as untenable.

The SDR should complement it: In exchange for Special Drawing Rights may at any IMF member country currencies, the purchase of other IMF members. Because of the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in the early 70s, the special drawing rights but quickly lost importance. Today they are practically only used as a transfer unit within the IMF. According to the IMF, they make up only four percent of global foreign exchange reserves.

110world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 pm

President John F. Kennedy,
Executive Order 11110

111world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm

MrsCK wrote:President John F. Kennedy,
Executive Order 11110

Interesting the Executive Order right before the above:

President JOHN F. KENNEDY issued Ex. Ord. 11109.. Ordering the US House of Representatives to re-open the House of Un-American Activities Investigative Branch and investigate all members back to 1947. JFK was intent on getting to the bottom of which House Members sold the Nation out under the 1947 BRETON WOODS AGREEMENT-IMF-GATT

112world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 pm

MONDAY...FEB. 14th world comments from EVERY PLACE!!!

6:38 AM) gr8hiker: here's what Earp said last night FWIW:
He just spoke to Al. Al told him that all countries have been paid
under Level 1. They are currently working on getting Level 2 completed
and they forecast that to be completed by Tuesday. Cottrell is the last
one on the Level 2 list and once Level 2 has been completed, Level 3
will happen expeditiously.

° world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Cool
° (6:40 AM) gr8hiker: And the same thing , with minor alterations
was stated 2 weeks ago so don't get to pumped up just yet IMO.
(6:47
AM) gr8hiker: davidjmar_1: so what do you think 8/// Dave i have no
doubt whatsoever we're being paid, but the tooling around with the BS
excuses for dragging it out is disgusting. The money is there and has
been for a very longtime and we're still here>It's complex but the
wait is still disgusting.
==============================

The much spoken of announcements will happen before the first letter is
delivered. Why? because a foreclosure has taken place and we are getting
new currency. Not just here but new global banking system is locked in
planet wide, with 3 main currencies forming the 3 legs of it. The rest
of the currencies will be in some sort of relationship to the main 3.
They announced that the us was in default on it's debt back in sept,
but they never told us what was done about it, the foreclosure happened
last weekend, guess who to, not the chi coms, they are as broke as we
are, it was the dragons. As I was writing I received a phone call, more
reason to get happy. The world is vaulting into the future and all I can
say is I hope you've waxed your surf boards. That wave is coming and it
ain't no joke, I can already see the curl from this promontory.

======================

Last week...By mid week the world banking system moved more funds, started to
prepare to repay investors funds including Falcone, and complete the
promised Global Settlements. A deal was communicated to appropriate
parties that everything would be completed by the end of business day
Friday 11th.

==================

113world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm

From Feb. 12th:

(9:56 AM) tigerherb: This info is from a friend of wilson... 02/12 11 (8:36 AM) wilso1936: On June 29 I asked my credit union.. Southern Oregon Federal Credit Union about the new Treasury Gold Backed money.

(9:56 AM) tigerherb: (8:36 AM) wilso1936: The teller I usually deal with said the Credit Union will soon have the Treasury Gold backed currency and expected to have the currency to work with shortly and that YES.. they are Basil III compliant.

(9:56 AM) tigerherb: (8:37 AM) wilso1936: Last week, we asked again about it and the teller offered to show us the new coins and the manager said "the new currency paper folding money was on order and they were expecting it any time.

114world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/02.11/fakegold.html

LISTEN TO AROUND 4:30 minutes into it...LOL

115world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Feb. 14.....

Reply #20 Today at 10:25pm » [Quote]
per wyatt just now: we should have good news "tomorrow" russia ,spain and france where paid the rest should be paid by tuesday...per Al

THEN:

[size=9]wyatt NEVER SAID THIS...mona is mis-quoting things here... i would hope she gets it straight...

I understand she has this quote on the header of her paltalk room...its misleading...

he said..FOR EXAMPLE...if we got paid on monday, the dinar would be re-valued by tuesday, 24 hrs later...

anyway,
THINGS CHANGED AGAIN...things adapted...so noone knows when its going
to happen until you have a delivery truck at your door...
« Last Edit: Today at 1:30am by tramp »

[/size]

116world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: gossip discussion, etc. 2/14 ->

Hi Millie: It is not a rumor. Al knows that Cottrell can see his money but has not gained access yet. When he does, as Tramp says and I believe will be any minute, we are in level 3 and will be paid. All is being worked on now and should come to a conclusion quickly. Dizardos post has 1 glaring error. Things are not the same with the WGS as last year. Bonney has his funds and will oversee the distribution of said funds under the direction of the Chinese Delegates. Bonney was funded as of last Thursday the 10th of Feb. He did not have his funds last year. Lt.KK

wyatt11_11: Update...Level 2 has not been completed as of yet. They are working on it still. No impedements. Level 2 is the largest in size as well as in money. It is just taking a little longer than expected. That is all for now.

117world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 am

YAHOO GERMANY TALKING TODAY!!!!
Neu 2011-02-20:

[10:45] readers Communication - When will the currency reform:

I expect this matter now with pretty much everything. They describe very well with the "Euro-chickens." Since nothing is more coordinated. They have now realized that the economic policies of the last 30 years is over. They know that the crash may come, and the hope that they come with their messing around somehow to the meltdown. Good mine out, desperate act inside. Therefore, occasionally bright unanimity. Or total discord.

But eventually the hammer of reality comes to the pile of chicken and f *** them all ...

The mass will be surprised and we will smile when we consider new national currency in their hands. I bet ne crate of champagne, be that reading on the DM-bills at least 2009. On the florin perhaps 2010 or 2011.

Do not forget: the Euro-chickens determine (all to lie and only cackle), but the markets, especially the bond market. If this lowers his thumb over the €, new currencies are coming out (have to). Because after this disaster, no one in the euro zone more of "community currency" want to know a little.

PS: now you can even say it: the end of 2009 has shown around the Federal Bank chief in a small circle, the new DM2 bills.

[13:15] reader question - Does it look eye-witness information by insiders as the new notes?

if there are good accurate eyewitness reports from insiders is that the new notes may describe it but then you could with Photoshop & Co. customize designs. The more accurate and easier it will be the chance to challenge the "WR-makers". If they then switch off again, or censor the Internet, we have again to prove that it's true ....

Do you have such inside information as the DM2 look seem like they are designed? Information I have also read on the web say that they should be as similar to the "old".

I am amazed that there really has not penetrated to the outside just by the huge fraud on the depositors. It can not be in this well now there is a significant circle of the initiated not only unscrupulous natures?

The appearance of DM2 is strictly a state secret. Last year, someone links to photos posted of DM2. However, the images themselves were gone. The bills are similar to the last to be designed DM2 series but with other colors.

If someone has real pictures of the DM2, please send, not this fake, which is circulating on the Internet.

[19:15] Dr.Cartoon: Do we need the D-Mark again?

The € then no one wants to have more. Incidentally, this title in the picture appeared on May 15, 2010.

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 FW-dm-brauchen-dm-1

118world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 am

Quote from a post yesterday:

Papers and docs were signed off on everything as of last thurs, chinese
new years celebrations last longer than ours' do, they celebrate
everything during this time period and do not mess with money business.
So the world had to wait until they went back to work. They took care of
the farm claims payouts, all these program payouts and provided the
muscle behind the lead trust st germain. This is the reason this country
is returning to it's organic constitution, tho you might have heard
otherwise. But beggars can't be choosers you know. That's ok, the
unbridled truth is about to rudely come blowing into your homes anyhow.

119world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 am

Germany Tuesday feb 22:

Neu 2011-02-21:

[14:00] readers Communication - currency reform this year:

Date of last May was sentenced and therefore in my view to fail because the others have probably got "wind of the situation." The only way she could prevent her blackmail the German Euro exit then. So it is for this reason with greater secrecy than last year (where the level of secrecy was already very high).

This time, the currency reform will come all of a sudden, this is now I suspect the "distribution" of DM2 come down to the last bank and savings bank branches. Then you would be able at any time that the DM2 would come from the ATM. With big money transport convoys, I count no longer in high numbers, have been permitted to be carried.

For the design of the new notes a thought: have printed the new color with which the banknotes are not must mean that the notes of a different color. The color can be and contribute to protection against forgery by the composition of the security features. Therefore it could be that the banknotes will look not much different than we yet know.

Otherwise, I would imagine that they are matched with the same design at the Euro banknotes that I would rule out, however.

As already repeatedly stressed that the new currency will not come until crash, the federal bonds and the euro, and close the banks. Presumably, it can take a week or so to the final work done. In the different bank branches, the DM2 would still not be.

We will know it, when will the new currency: if the gold price explodes and collapses the euro.

COME ON GOLD!!! EXPLODE PLEASEEEEE

120world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 am

This is the BEST writing of what is happening!!!! When the dust settles on this...then we will see a currency reform and iraq dinar RV!! Until then we wait!....Now say BYE BYE OPEC!!!

CGI's Dragon: Dollar Crash? Oil, Middle East Unrest, and Dragon's Radar.....

Posted By: Susoni
Date: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011 01:17:42

Let's ponder the oil and dollar situation right now. We'll take it from a different perspective. Seers and commentators and manufactured celebrities all have had their [predictable] say on the subject. As in, how many dollar crash predictions have you read this month? Yeah, well, I lost count, just like you. A little background info here and then we'll turn on the radar.

The attention given to Middle East oil and its availability as an absolute necessity for the West in general and the US in particular has so fixed it in our minds that no thought is given about it. "We gotta have it" is just an accepted fact.

On the campaign trail, you'll hear them rant against "foreign oil", and everyone thinks of Saudi Arabia, et al.

So how much oil DO we get from the Middle East? I went on line looking for the answer. I found some interesting statistics. These may not be the most recent, but they'll do for our purpose here.

Oil accounts for 40% of the world's commercial energy. Natural gas, hydroelectric, solar, nuclear, wood chips and animal dung account for most of the rest.

Total world oil production: 61 million barrels a day (mbd).

Amount supplied by Iraq and Kuwait: 5 mbd -- eight percent of world oil production, just over three percent of the world's commercial energy.

Amount supplied by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Emirates: 7.7 mbd -- 13 percent of world oil production, five percent of total energy.

Amount of oil consumed in the United States: 17 mbd.

O.K. We here use 17 mbd, or 27% of the world's oil. That's a lot of oil. Now, let's see where does it come from?

Amount of U.S. oil consumption that comes from U.S. production: 7.3 mbd, or 42 percent. We produce 42% of what we consume right here in the states.

We produce fifty percent more oil than Iraq and Kuwait, almost as much oil as Saudi Arabia and the Emirates. Nevertheless, we import more than half the oil we use.

But from where, you ask. So did I.

Amount of U.S. oil consumption that comes from the Middle East: 2 mbd -- 12 percent, only three percent from Iraq and Kuwait. The rest of our imported oil comes from places like Canada, Venezuela, Mexico, Nigeria, Algeria, Ecuador, and England.

Did you get that? We only import 2mbd from the Middle East. If we cranked up a few more wells here in the states, we could do without with those pesky dudes completely.

Next natural question is; if we only get such a little amount from there, then why are we there? Why do we bother? A six letter word will answer that one.

Israel.

The Jews took over the land that was known as Palestine. The Palestinians didn't like that, and fought them. Their Arab neighbors didn't like it either, but for complicated reasons they didn't interfere.

Israel is there because they brought their Big Brother, US, along to help take over the land. The US is still there keeping the pesky Arabs from attacking poor little Israel. A heavy political influence of Armageddonists, munitions makers, bankers, oil men and other social dregs has kept us there. The cover story is that we have to keep the area subdued to guarantee access to the oil.

But really, we ain't talking about that much oil. Two million barrels a day is easily replaced from some other source, if we have the will to do it.

Things change, don'tcha know. Political alliances come and go. The Grand Game goes on, though. Pawns In The Game, as Cmdr. Guy W. Carr named his book. I read many years ago from a very believable source that the state of Israel was set up to fall. Not fail. Fall. The right-wing religionists, Armageddonists they are, say that there has to be a war there and the new temple built before Jesus returns, or some odd story like that.

So if Israel falls, or is allowed to fall, they would buy into that explanation, I would think. An easy sell, seems to me.

Maybe Israel will fall. Maybe the process has already begun. Egypt has a new relationship with Iran now that Mubarak has gone. The border to Gaza has been opened. Look what is happening in Libya and Bahrain. A whole new political order is rising up in the Middle East.

What has kept them camel-driving savages away from poor, defenseless Israel, home of the Chosen Ones? The US military might.

When Obama came into office, the US began de-constructing its relationship with Israel. Suddenly, they don't get all their wishes come true. Suddenly, a few countries have recognized Palestine as a state. The Israeli massacre of people on the relief boats sorta hastened the process along, but it was picking up momentum anyway.

There was a UN Security Council vote that would have condemned Israel. The US almost, and I do mean almost, voted yes but at the last minute vetoed it. Even so, it was made plain to Israel and the other Security Council members that our heart was not in it. We'd prefer to have voted in favor of the resolution.

June 12 of last year the Bilderbergers swooped down on the Israeli government and told them what was expected of them. They were to endorse a Palestinian state and pull back to the pre-1967 borders.

That didn't happen. In Mafia parlance, the Commission laid down an ultimatum. The Israeli godfathers did not obey. The Commission will then proceed to punish them.

Nothing like that moves quickly in the world of politics. It isn't as simple as playground and bar room power struggles. Maybe what we are seeing now, with a whole new social and political order being born in the Middle East, is the Commission's way of letting Israel go down the tubes.

How many friends do you think that illegal state has outside of Israel? Less than none, I would say. What happens when Israel's big brother is no longer interested in the expense of supporting that nation and they have to look out for themselves?

If they don't learn to talk nice real soon, then it's over for that bunch. It will either fall from outside forces, or implode from inside stress. Gone is gone, either way.

What about our 2 million barrels a day? Glad you asked.

What a strange coincidence that Brazil has found a deposit of 40 billion barrels of oil. Light crude, it is. Easily accessible and a friendly nation. And our man Obama was right there among the BRIC nations [Brazil, Russia, India, China] with the summit meetings last year. Brazil has the stuff, and they are looking for a market. The US has the market; 27% of world oil consumption is not a market to ignore.

If we just sail away from the Middle East and take our toys with us, the missing two million barrels is easily replaced by Brazil. Let those folks over there settle things among themselves. We can always go back and make nice with the ones who come out on top.

Did y'all notice that during the Egyptian drama that the price of oil actually dropped? Someone "in the know" was not worried about the Suez Canal or interruption of supply. Oil rose a bit when Libya began to come apart, but now that the end is in sight, oil is easing back down.

I haven't looked to be sure, but I'll bet the big American label oil companies are already on site in Brazil. That much oil, they can manipulate the price. If they decide that they want to get rid of OPEC and those pesky A-rabs, all they have to do is reduce the price of oil.

So what does Dragon's over-the-event-horizon radar say?

Radar says that this is a possible explanation for the "why" of events that are unfolding now. Radar doesn't see the "fall of the dollar". A controlled crash staged to create acceptance of a new monetary system, perhaps. We can speculate about what the new monetary system will be at a later date. Right now, radar says that one of those the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it, or TEOTWAWKI, is not going to happen. The talking heads in the world of monetary experts will have a different take on the situation. First, though, see how many of them are selling books, precious metals, or newsletters.

Radar says that Israel is going down. External aggression, internal tension, lack of US support--take your pick. The process had already begun when Israel was told that they'd be shot out of the sky if they flew over US held territory to attack Iran. They can't defeat Hezbollah or Iran without our help. Even Bush was not that crazy, and Obama for sure is not going to do it.

However it happens, it will appear to be so natural that no one will see the Hidden Hand behind it all.

Dragon

121world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 am

I normally don't like to post the whole article for my notes and that is pretty much what this thread is, my notes thread. But this one is way to good not to post the whole thing...now if you read the above post..USA get 2mbd from the middle east...12% a year...big deal if you ask me...plus like above stated Brazil will help us out since I'm sure we sent them 2 BILLION to test how much oil they do have and all the rigs in the gulf have been taken apart and SHIPPED TO BRAZIL!!

OH yeah..did you know if the speed limit was set back to 55mph on the interstates/highways...the USA would have a surplus in 3 months!!! Yupper...for every point over 60mph you add 20 CENTS!!! to the gallon of gas you just purchased! So if you paid $3.00 for a gallon...you drive 61mph..your cost now $3.20...if you drive 70mph...your COST $4.60 for that gallon...so slow you down! LOL

Anyway, the over throw in the Middle East, one country at a time is over Petrodollars. It's the last thing that needs to be broke before the new system currency reform can be turned on...JUST MY OPINION OF WHAT I READ!! Before the start of the Middle East stuff, I told the group there was something I was missing, couldn't put my mind or finger on it. But the delay of the currency reform was for a reason, Euro was ready, USA was ready, asia, canada, system reprogrammed ready, testing done, aggggggggg WHAT WAS IT!! then bang...Tuna King get kicked out!! Well slap me.......PETRODOLLAR! DUH!! oh well I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed on this world economy reform but dang DUH DUH DUH!!

Here is the last thoughts from germany on the petrol dollar:

Neu 2011-02-18:

[7:45] GEAB: The Petro-dollar Wall falls (article below)

Once again beat the GEAB-one people on the USD, without acknowledging that it is just € ailing.

[8:45] Reader comment on article:

For the U.S. it will mean that they will not be able to finance their oil imports.

Reader comment: That should be for the United States a reason for war.

After the United States produce about 50% of oil demand itself is not the critical point. Much more critical is that fail the other imports, if the dollar is unkonvertierbar. The U.S. will have identified other problems than to start a new war - the soldiers in the ongoing wars bring home.

GERMANY GETS IT!!.....Why is this NOT reported in Western MEDIA???....OHHHHHHH that's right...we like to pay more for gas at the pumps OVER NOTHING!!!!

The Petro-dollar Wall falls
18.02.2011 18.02.2011

With the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the Soviet empire collapsed within two years. Similar to Moscow at that time Washington today supported dictatorial regimes, whose end is initiated. With the fall of this U.S. satellite disintegrates and the oil supply system of the United States that those countries with a "petro-dollar wall" protected. And thus breaks down the role of the dollar as payment for crude oil and the dollar's role as world reserve currency.

An analysis of GEAB

With the beginning of 2011, hardly anyone doubts the fact that we find ourselves in a historic break with the post-war world, and it primarily the U.S. before our eyes with collapse. The world order of the last decades decomposes more each day, while the social and economic structures of most countries continue to crumble this earth. Today, everything is clearly specified. 2006, however, "were" decision-makers and experts still pretty sure that the risk of a major crisis were excluded. And in 2009 it was as impossible that the world - public order and could fall apart.

Unfortunately, the capabilities of our still the same "decision-makers and experts," the running events to anticipate and react to them, in no way improved. Because hardly even two months Egypt appeared to them the possibility of successful popular uprisings in Tunisia and unthinkable. Today, governments and international organizations, blind, and media calls experts.

The Western elites and their clones in other regions of the world continue to tear up the garden path of their obsolete truths along, do even accelerate, as quickly as possible in order to more traditional recipes to overcome the crisis with one. The image of the wrong track lags, as all comparisons, somewhat, as Heidegger himself wrote, including wood continue that way, if you have the humility, forest and its characters to constantly listen to.

But our elites ignore the signs even if they deafening warning signals to swell. For this we can get a very good recent example even argue: Angela Merkel, followed by other high-ranking politicians and eminent experts and the media, North Africa compares the events in the fall of the Berlin Wall. We use this comparison, since 2006, to describe, quality of the decline of the U.S. owns what and what degree the existing world order is thus turned inside up. Nevertheless, our elites are incapable of thinking ahead of this image and make it clear that wall, which protects empire, the collapse is. Perhaps they are but are reluctant because they just do not know want their world and thus its time in power and the spotlight is over.

Like the Berlin Wall, the "wall", which is now collapsing, probably by someone with a goal and set up very much. The Berlin Wall was by the East German government as part of the "Iron Curtain" erected, the Soviet Union and its satellite states hermetically sealed off from the West did with the. This insulation should rule of the communist parties in the Soviet bloc, and thus the control of Moscow over Eastern European countries secure. In exchange, Moscow secured power and privilege of the ruling class in the Communist countries. With the fall of the Berlin Wall crumbled and the monopoly of power and the rule of the Communist Party and therefore Moscow's control over his previous sphere of influence. The communist regimes of Eastern Europe toppled like dominoes. Just two years later broke the Soviet Union.

If so, in the Arab world before our eyes just a wall falls, then anyone who wants to try to foresee the coming events, the following questions arose: Who built this wall? And to what end? The answers are for those who do not wear ideological blinders difficult to not find:

* This wall was of the respective dictators or regimes in the region built to access the power and wealth in the country to secure their monopoly and to prevent the sole power to claim their party or their dynasty in question is made for. In that regard, there are few significant differences between the oligarchies in the Arab countries and the nomenklatura in the communist countries.

* This wall was part of the whole "security system" that Washington had built up to its privileged, private pure paper currency paid access to the oil wells in the region to ensure there and to protect the interests of Israel. The loyal cooperation of the armed forces and security authorities of those countries (excluding Syria and Libya) with the U.S. military and American intelligence secured (and secures still) an unconditional American support and enabled (and possible still) so those in power in Arab countries thanks to the elimination of internal and external opposition to the undisturbed usufruct of their privileges.

So if the German Chancellor at the Munich Security Conference its comparison with the fall of the Berlin Wall more would have thought something, they would have actually the American Secretary of State Hillary Clinton be able to use the presence of those around her to ask the question whether the events in Tunisia and Egypt have left their view, the first sign of the case of imminent regime were to depend for their survival from Washington, and if so not all the oil supply system of the USA, the construction and maintenance of the United States for decades, tremendous efforts to invest in, stand before the collapse? And thus the role of the dollar as payment for oil and in turn the dollar's role as world reserve currency?

And at the security conference in Munich, the realization to seep started would present at while that of truly significant is discussed somewhat at length, they could have added: And what position Israel regards, do not you think that the case of this "wall" also requires the entire approach of the US-Israeli policy in the region to the test to put the questions? By some miracle would be the Munich Security Conference in the 21st Century have been added, and the European-American dialogue would at last the real issues involved in the world, rather than continuing the virtual world of transatlantic relations and its focus on the fight against terrorism to continue in.

But we all know that and a subsequent discussion has not come to these issues. The intellectual journey of our spirits governments will still see continued good. So that we are the shock that the year 2011 and holds stock on the previous edition of GEAB we have written in detail in the Life meet.

We assume that the current events in the Arab world, the trends and causes, we had predicted correctly, especially the regional impact of the fundamental trends of the current systemic crisis in their phase of the dissolution of the world - and public policy. It is the sign of the massive shocks that the months and years, the world will shake. In particular, we assume that the end of a development is characterized by 2011, we are the image of the "Fall of the petro-dollar barrier" to describe. For the U.S. it will mean that they are more able to be in the not to finance their oil imports.

So if you ended up this far..if you expect a Dinar RV anytime "soon"....FORGET IT! It is weeks away!

122world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

retired2934

retired2934

After waiting years .......weeks is fine with me Very Happy

123world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 am

USA avoid insolvency with interim budget
02.03.2011 02.03.2011

The U.S. Congress has agreed on an interim budget and for at least two weeks, a federal bankruptcy averted it. Without the compromise on Friday would probably hundreds of thousands of federal employees must be sent to forced leave.

In the battle for the U.S. budget for 2011 have the Republicans to renew the provisional budgets approved and President Barack Obama thus given a reprieve. The U.S. House of Representatives in Washington voted on Tuesday for a renewal of fixed-term spending plans by two weeks until 18 March. Consent of the Senate will take place on Thursday.

The extension is designed to prevent the U.S. government on Friday has no money and therefore would have to state a variety of service settings. The Congress had not been to a few budget compromise on, because Democrats and Republicans have very different ideas about savings exist between. The Republicans have the majority in the House laid, reduction in expenditure of 60 billion U.S. dollars set a. The Democrat-dominated Senate, however, will save less.

Well crap...at least 2 week break...waiting some more...aggggggggg

124world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 am

Comments from my Swiss Friend, more to look for:

Yes CK, much is on hold now and waiting for SOMETHING big, whatever that might be. Maybe the dollarcollaps, maybe a BIG natural catastrophe, could take days or months. We will watch and see.

Just as a sample:

Curde Oil is the world reserve currency. Watch what it does and you see the true devaluation of the $. End of 2008 it was 40$, now 115. Soon 150>200.

When its 200, big trouble starts, $ will be dead by end of 2012, Saudis etc. will feel betrayed because $ worthless, will not deliver any more oil to US.

The US got man VERY large oilfields on US ground, they will not start admitting and pumping UNTIL its 200$ etc. etc.

Worth of the oil at 200 probably 5-10 trillion $ who knows.

The riots in the arab countries are staged and payed by elites. Of course there is the muslim brotherhood and of course the dictators were terrible, but the timing and financing of it, is on purpose by elites of US/Europe etc.

The gov of the arabs that were betrayed by the US in delivering oil for paper crap are now beeing disposed off, just prior to the collaps of the $, very convenient, right?

125world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! HOW IN THE HECK I MISSED THIS ON FEB. 28!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF GERMANY!!!!!

Neu 2011-02-28:

[14:15] readers Communication-DE - WR announcement from U.S. dollars at the new fourth März? March?

Call a friend with his relatives in USA Today!! (! Wochenende!), is reported quite openly that the March 4, 2011 is a new dollar and the € uro collapses ......

That a new dollar in preparation, we know, even as it looks. Even in the U.S. you will go on until the bitter end.

If its something true about this message, it should this week would have to be a giant gold price breakout.

126world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 pm

The was wrote for the DUTCH!! But timing of the explaining? March 1st? ODD!!

Tomi's Lagebericht vom 01.03.2011

Summary based on reviews from analysts and currency experts

We are moving constantly and inevitably called for a global reset, even currency reform.

In the fall of 2008, the worldwide credit expansion was finally broken, the death of every paper currency that can only survive by constant monetary expansion. Since then does a slow system implosion.

Currently the world economy requires an annual minimum of 10 trillion $ (10,000 billion) to be "printed" in addition. That are pumped mainly into Bankensytem e.g. giving him a worthless "toxic paper" that buys their balance sheets through fixed capital does not fall apart.

Part of the newly created Finance from air finds its way into the stock market, whose rise to the current deflation (housing market) to stop and give the psychological impression of economic recovery and normalcy.

The next sequence is as 1 Inflation, 2 Hyperinflation, 3 deflationary depression described. Start now, between the beginning of the end of 2013 and end 2015.

By the end of 2012 it is expected that the oil prices (now $ 100 per barrel) increases to $ 200 and U.S. $ has abandoned its role as world reserve currency (may he rest in peace). The euro will share his fate, it takes on even before the $. The Swiss franc can not stand in isolation, we are going through a "reform ".

The precious metals are up to then rise steadily. An explosive increase in the price of silver at this time could be the final system implosion now cause at any time. The reason is the 40-year manipulation (price pressures by selling paper silver, paper gold) of the precious metal prices, coupled with a shortage of physical silver.

The inflation we know, can you extrapolate from the past into the future, hyper-inflation and subsequent deflationary depression are processes of a paradigm shift, ie We can not and will not imagine it and 95% prepared, therefore, from experience not to be unnecessarily before and totally surprised of blue sky out. Currency hyperinflation (confidence) can be triggered by night.

The reset means old currencies are written off and replaced Duch new currencies. Copy the means -50 to -100%. This not only money and bank accounts, but all kinds of money as promised Pensions, life insurance, health insurance, welfare state, etc. All that is on paper. Reserves in case of doubt the value of the paper on which it stands.

In a future final phase, the agony of paper money, the last major pillar will drop the money illusion manipulation, the paper gold price. 95% of all silver and gold are supposedly existing pure paper certificates, the banks, without collateral, to spend with the promise of precious metals physical desire (EM) to deliver. [Beautiful gift works like printing money.]

Due to lack of occurring now available for delivery EM, can quickly occur when panic selling holders of paper-EM to get physical. The price could fall into the abyss and I fear that many uninformed owners of physical EM sell them then, will actually give the bankers their EM. Tip: Paper only sell, sell nothing physical!

Whether this phase will take 30 minutes or 3 months (or never take place) is unknown. Thereafter, the paper-EM-market closed and cease to exist, there will only be traded physically, the reset is triggered by the currency directly. The reset can also be triggered by the biggest financial power in the world, which is the international bond market, so all kinds of loans, such as Government bonds. All governments of the world together can not control this bond market or determine it is sovereign, it only interested in helping out and interest rate risk.

After the reset, a (balance sheet) vacuum is by the quantity of damaged assets. This vacuum will experience shows that once filled by the central bank gold reserves. I.e. the value of $ - and Euro depreciation will be deducted from the price of gold. So-called "Free Gold" Experts estimate that one would have to revalue gold at x50 to x100 for a reset and restart.

x50 sounds over the top? 1930 Gold $ 28 an ounce, now x51 without (!) = $ 1'422 recent reset. In the year 2,000 was published that only 10% of the available money to buy anything the world could, for 90% of current price then there would be no more, and that was before the big money started jerking! Do not worry, in practice it will be for 100% of the money to buy something, but not the current price!

Necessary preparation: emergency supplies, silver, gold, trust in God! Coundown: 0 days to 5 years. God bless you!

127world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm

JUST a repost for my notes:

Re: Post 46: on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Geneva, Switzerland time is 11:00pm Wednesday 5, 2011

Midnight in Geneva is 6pm EST!!!!

9:00am Thursday (EST) - Time in Sydney New South Wales, Australia

midnight geneva would be 10am thursday in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BASEL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

128world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 pm

The following is a quote of the upcoming change dated Sunday:

Financial changes are being discussed, and they will come into being and so prevent another collapse because of greed and unacceptable trading practises. Small is going to be beautiful and ensure that the moneylenders never again have the power to destroy your lives. In fact as many of you already know, such changes will be accompanied by an entirely new set up. Monopoly Money as you so call it, will not be allowed and in future it will be backed by precious metals. Many know this scheme as NESARA and it is now a part of the new financial set up waiting to be introduced. The greatest benefit to all will be the forgiveness of debt thus removing the worries and concerns of so many people. Taxes unfairly taken will be refunded, and a new system will ensure it cannot happen again. Wealth will be spread so that economies can recover quickly, and overcome poverty where it has caused distress and all manner of ailments.

-------------------------

OUT OF GERMANY:

Neu 2011-03-07:

[17:15] And it already represents the "gold jubilation Press": Gold prices rise to record high

[8:45] In the event coming soon? Gold Price: $ 1,500 in sight

As it currently looks likely to come today a new $ Gold-ATH. Sparkling wine is cool? <--LOVE IT!! come on gold!!!

[9:15] reader comment: Today gabs champagne breakfast on a silver platter. The gold bugs are certainly secretly turn the cork ...

[9:15] The one-liner: The gold-silver ratio is already below 40!

-------------------------------------

Neu 2011-03-07:

[17:30] Portugal is just below: Portugal 10Y yields hit € Era High, Market Eyes Bailout

[10:30] Deeper into Junk: Moody's rates Greece, three steps down

The rating agency Moody's assesses the credit worthiness of Greece worse because of massive doubts about the solvency of the euro-land. The credit score for the highly indebted country would back three steps to B1 from Ba1, Moody's said on Monday. The Agency reserves the right to further downgrades and leaves the outlook to "negative". "The austerity measures and structural reforms that are necessary to stabilize the debt remain very ambitious and represents a major implementation risks," it said in support.

Equal to 3 levels with a negative outlook: This is a death sentence. The state of bankruptcy is expected to follow soon - with or without a "rescue". And the next Euro-crisis.

129world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:06 pm

News out of CMKX:

By: DeltaDon
Re: gossip discussion, etc 2/28/11 -->
« Reply #22 Today at 10:55am »
Being told banks are fully loaded and only unfinished business is announcements and drops. Things are coming together very nicely. Is March our month? We will see.

Don, IMHO

March 6

wyatt11_11: There has been changes in the protocol and procedures in the deliveries to the different levels/////

wyatt11_11: Things are moving along nicely. Major strides made today. Early part of next week should be eventful. I am taking off for a couple of days and will be back on Monday. Lets stay positive and see what next week brings. The silence and lack of information is good for us. Enjoy your weekend!!
° yes I am hearing tuesday now

130world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Options traders are betting more than ever that crude oil is heading to $200 a barrel as some websites call for a “Day of Rage” in Saudi Arabia and anti- government protests spread in the Middle East and North Africa.

Saudi Arabia produced 9.71 million barrels a day in 2009, one-third of OPEC output and almost six times as much as Libya, according to BP Plc’s Statistical Review of World Energy. Websites have called for a nationwide “Day of Rage” on March 11 and March 20, Human Rights Watch said Feb 28. Protests in five of the kingdom’s eight immediate neighbors have prompted King Abdullah to boost spending on housing, social welfare and education to curb unrest in his country.

131world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 am

Singapore raised its inflation forecast for 2011 last month, and economists from Standard Chartered Plc to Citigroup Inc. predict the central bank will revalue the currency or let it appreciate faster at the policy review in April.

132world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 am

The Bank of Thailand and Bank of Korea will each raise key interest
rates this week by a quarter percentage point, median estimates in
Bloomberg News surveys of economists show. Malaysia may also be
approaching the end of its pause in boosting borrowing costs, as four of
17 analysts polled see a March 11 move, the highest such share since
the last increase, in July.

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand will likely cut
its official cash rate by at least 0.25 percentage point on March 10 to
boost an economy that contracted in the third quarter and has been
further hurt by the country’s deadliest earthquake in 80 years in
February, according to 10 of 15 economists surveyed by Bloomberg News.

The Bank of Korea will increase its benchmark
rate to 3 percent on March 10, according to all 15 economists in the
Bloomberg survey. Finance Minister Yoon Jeung Hyun said yesterday the
government is currently putting more focus on price stability than
growth.

Vietnam today boosted borrowing costs after Prime Minister Nguyen Tan
Dung’s government last month shifted its policy focus toward containing
inflation. The central bank lifted the refinancing rate, one of its two
main tools identified last week, by 1 percentage point to 12 percent.

133world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

CMKX LAND:

By: gusjarvis
08 Mar 2011, 09:05 AM EST
Rating: Msg. 1000525 of 1000648
(Reply to 1000497 by narvo0)

Don't know about crazy Leo but

The rumors are a new system announced by the 15th which is the same date for current cmkm financials.

-----------------------------------------

By: ezaltheladiespa
08 Mar 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Rating: Msg. 1000569 of 1000648
Jump to msg. #
March 16th is 13 trading days from the new law that went into affect Febraury 28th that brokers/banks have to close their OPEN positions.

The most important fact is after MANY, MANY COMMENT PERIODS by the SEC which allowed the banks/brokers ample time to cover all their positions...it's been a FEW YEARS....It will be very interesting to see if this is the moment we've all been waiting for.

In my opinion everyone has taken DIRECTIVES from the SEC and everyone has fulfilled their obligations.

---------------------------------------------------

134world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 pm

March 14th quote:

And the hits just keep on coming. The news, first noted yesterday that Saudi Arabia would send troops into Bahrain, has just been confirmed with a Saudi Official reporting that more than 1,000 Saudi troops have entered the tiny island home to the US Fifth fleet. Just headlines for now and we will bring you more as we see it. But far more troubling is the rumor that oil exporting countries have now started dumping Treasurys, leading to a soft patch in the govvie space earlier. We have not yet confirmed the rumor, which may have confused the seller of bonds (Japanese insurance companies come to mind).

Lets hope it is true...it will bring the end faster!

135world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 am

As Treasury Cash Drops To Just $14.2 Billion, And No Bond Auctions Until Next Week, Is America About To Run Out Of Cash?

03/14/2011 16:22 -0400

And so the US Treasury has hit the proverbial paycheck to paycheck sustenance level.

After burning $12.8 billion (without a change in gross debt) in cash today alone, and $75 billion in the month of March so far, primarily driven by a back end-loaded tax refund calendar, according to the Daily Treasury Statement, today's cash balance dropped to the scary level of just $14.2 billion. Without the benefit of incremental funding, this is the same amount that the Treasury burns on a good day!

In other words, we take back what we said about the US Treasury existing paycheck to paycheck - Geithner now has to scramble to find funding on a day to day basis.

If tomorrow operating out flows surpass $14.2 billion (and, again, the amount was $12.8 billion today) the world's "greatest" country (i.e. banana republic) runs out of cash, period. And as the following schedule indicates, there are no Long-Term bond issuances until next week (and the Bill issues are merely funding of rolling issues), we have some trouble seeing how the US Treasury will
fund itself for the balance of the week...

And the forward issuance calendar: remember, this is where the bulk of money for deficit funding comes from there days.world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Issuance%20calendar_0

On the other side of the ledger, total debt was $14.164 trillion, with $50 billion left in the liquidating SFP account. That means there are just two more 56-Day CMB maturities left before the credit ceiling gimmick
expires.

Once that happens, and in the absence of any clarity on the debt ceiling debacle, America may soon grind to a halt as the incremental debt capacity is hit in just over a month.

Last edited by MrsCK on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

136world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am

10 Year Bond Yield Plunges

03/15/2011 00:46 -0400

Finally, we have a true liquidation flight to safety. We expect the Fed will come to market with an announcement before market opens tomorrow.world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 10%20Yearjpg_0

137world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Carrie
Dann writes: By week’s end, Congress is expected to (again) re-up
funding for the federal government to (again) avert a government
shutdown … for another three weeks.
Congress is slated to
approve a three-week spending measure over the next few days that would
extend a March 18 deadline to keep the government’s lights on until
April 8
. In the meantime, lawmakers hope they can agree on a longer-term
continuing resolution through September when this fiscal year ends.
But while both chambers are
expected to pass the stopgap bill, members on both sides of the aisle
are getting increasingly impatient with the budgetary hopscotching, and
support for a third CR – if long-term budget negotiations fail – appears
to be eroding.
On Friday, President Obama
said he would back one more stopgap measure but scolded congressional
leaders for failing to reach a budget deal that extends until the end of
the fiscal year. “We can't keep on running the government based on
two-week extensions," he said. "That's irresponsible.”

138world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

Can we surrvive 2 more years of nobammy?[b]

139world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:38 am

Just_AL wrote:Can we surrvive 2 more years of nobammy?

[b]that puppet has nothing to do with it...follow the money.

140world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

The USA budget delayed....NO RV of dinar now!!!

Quote:
The U.S. House today passed another short-term bill to fund the federal government....
The bill passed today is a stopgap measure, which includes $6 billion in cuts to government programs, that will run out April 8.

Germany might be right when they said 2 months ago that their new Mark is set for end of March/first of April!!

Plus EU summit next week....G20 at the end of March...back to waiting!!!

141world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am

Just a small quote from a email that I received from my Swiss Friend:

The independent Japanese nuclear disaster will have global impact, not radiation-only-but also economic and financial world standard.

I believe the over-indebted countries (USA, UK, Europe, etc.) are waiting for an opportunity to "currency Reset" to perform, to start over and write off debt / credit, without that person can be accused of being guilty (which civil wars and int . is to avoid war - not likely - keep on dreaming).

Such Quake & Nuclear disaster as the last release would be ideal to use this, unfortunately. And really should have CA or another, been absorbed by me as. "Great events, " added circumscribed trigger scenario, then the whole thing is probably gone for good.

142world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

rachna12

otally agree, Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Truly involving, please keep up the good work. I really appreciate your efforts to sharing that kind of content. These are really good one and worthy to visit here. I think so that this one is great totally relevant to the post and it was good experience to read and I am looking after this and expecting more and more good work from you as well.

143world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 am

rachna12 wrote:otally agree, Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Truly involving, please keep up the good work. I really appreciate your efforts to sharing that kind of content. These are really good one and worthy to visit here. I think so that this one is great totally relevant to the post and it was good experience to read and I am looking after this and expecting more and more good work from you as well.

Welcome to Outcasts, just a FYI, nothing gets posted in this thread "everyday", I only post what is important and there is "dry" spells when nobody in the world is talking...Germany is still quite since March 3.

144world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 am

A quote from a report yesterday:

This banking war has been going on for many years now but the objective has never changed from the beginning.......

Massive leaps forward happened this past week. Since when has a fed chairman get appointed to serve in the imf? Did you hear little tim talking about working with the chinese on a new global reserve currency? The new banking system is already up and running and if you know that, some public statements have no bearing in fact, you damn sure can't run anywhere with money and someone not know where it is.

I really hope the "dinar holders" that "think" or "are" going to try sending money outside the USA take the above warning!

145world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:47 am

From CMKXville Wednesday, March 23:

dicek18

Dizardos, can you clarify what changes have been made in the payment process?

And, where did you get this information? Was it a plaintiff? Al Hodges?

Would you also explain what the monetary allocation problem is all about? And if you could also refer to your source here as well, that would be great.

Thanks a lot!

dizardos
Payments have been integrated just as the paperwork and should thus all be paid out in a much shorter time span than previously calculated. It has its efficiency advantages.

Considerable amounts of money have been collected. This posed the 'monetary allocation problem'. Such money can be used to accomplish a variety of strategic aims. Often a main corporate theme is whether money should remain within the corporation or whether it should be returned to shareholders. There were internal conflicts about this issue, but they have been resolved. Logically this pertains to the 'company that will trade again'.

Sources cannot ever be mentioned. While some work on acquiring information, others are working on limiting information due to security matters. Both sides have good but nevertheless conflicting intentions. In general it is simply is best not to cross those 'security' lines. Put it another way: Anyone who talks too much soon enough stops talking at all. Remoaz just mentioned that Bonney was requested by Al Hodges to remain silent after he said too much. Have you wondered where the Listener went who provided Chucky amongst other well known shareholders with information? Maybe he said too much. Or Contact 2? What else can it be than that he said too much? Do you know why I was tracked down by the Department of Defense AND contacted by Al Hodges' office? Mainly because I mentioned a name. There are does and don't s. Gatekeepers are everywhere, also within our ranks.

As you can see the request for sources cannot add anything of value to what is already there. You know me long enough to make a judgment about whether my words are of value to you or not.

akoller84
Diz,
Have you had any kind of inkling of a time frame by which all is suppose to be complete(packets/funds to the shareholders)? I understand it is a fluid situation, but many people are saying this week or by end of month. Are you in line with that?

dizardos
The general consensus indeed seems to be that it will be done this month. I sure hope so, but I cannot say that with absolute certainty. There is always Murphy's Law.

There have indeed been indications that certain Prosperity Packages have been going out. Shortly (not more than a few days at most) after that entire event CMKX should follow according to the original plans. Once this happens, the CMKX tax component can be activated by the government which will be used to revalue the Dinar. This seems to be 'the horse' that Cottrell referred to as mentioned by 737man.

Keep in mind that there will absolutely be no notification of incoming packages beforehand. Security protocols.... So it will not be known until we actually receive our package.

swmiller3
Diz,
What do you mean by this statement?

"the CMKX tax component can be activated by the government"

Thanks,
Steve

dizardos
The taxes that were taken out of our trust funds.

I do not agree that the TAX money from CMKX pay out will "revalue the dinar"!!! But it could give extra $$ to the US Treasury to "BUY" our dinars from the banks when we cash in. All dinars that are cashed in with any bank will be sent to the US Treasury, so I could see how the US Treasury would use CMKX tax dollars to purchase dinars from the banks.

146world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 am

Couple of comments found this morning....Germany is still zip!

Over the weekend the 'kill the fed' thing was rising in the public
debate. The time has come and I understand that moment arrives on Apr 1.
The moment when the last 100+ years goes thru a public hose down no
more public money being used to pad rich folks back pockets, on the backs of the common people.

--------------------------

Under the plan, France could revalue its currency against weaker euro countries, such as Greece and Spain, if they were to exit the currency, as well as against the UK and US currencies. Then it could use its currency as a commercial weapon.

--------------------------

147world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 am

Here is EU run down of what's happening:

International Forecaster March 2011 (#6) - Gold, Silver, Economy + More
-- Posted Monday, 28 March 2011

The following are some snippets from the most recent issue of the International Forecaster.

US MARKETS

The US dollar continues under acute pressure, as the world seeks an alternative reserve currency. The days and years of manipulation, fraud and criminal behavior are fast coming to an end. New alliances are evolving, as are outspoken advocates of a new world reserve currency. As a result more and more foreigners are bypassing Treasury and Agency bonds, as well as other US dollar denominated investments. We watch as other major nations accumulate gold and cannot help but think that the new world reserve currency will be gold backed.

Over the past 11 years the Fed and other central banks have increased money and credit by several devices and in the last three years more aggressively by purchasing bonds and via using swaps. QE1’s monetary creation has now begun to affect costs and the entire price structure. As wages lay stagnant the resultant inflation will eventually destroy the middle class, the structure that holds American society together. As the taxpayer saves the financial institutions the middle class is being destroyed. They are funding their own demise. We believe inflation is currently 8% and should be 14% by year end. That is the result of QE1 and stimulus 1. (this was in Oct. 2008)Next year the US economy will be impacted by QE2 and stimulus 2. If we get QE3 and stimulus 3, 2013 will be impacted. Inflation could range from 25% to 50%, or more, dependent upon what the elitists have in store for us. While this transpires unemployment will rise and government revenues will fall increasing the already colossal debt. That means consumption will fall as a percentage of GDP from 70% to perhaps 64.5%, the long term mean, by the end of 2013 if we get QE3 and stimulus 3. People will only be able to spend on basics. That also means corporate profits will fall, as well as share prices. That, of course, will depend on whether the “Working Group on Financial Markets” is able to hold the markets up and keep them from falling. Deficits will spiral completely out of control, as will personal and corporate insolvencies. That means education will be cut to the bare bones. Instead of 18 to 21 children in a class you will see 36 to 42. Social services and welfare will be cut in half. Extended unemployment will be phased out and no new projects will be funded. It is not surprising that the Fed has to buy 80% of US debt. Few others are willing to purchase it. Most of the foreign buyers are from England and the Cayman Islands. Is this the Fed buying, which we have suspected for years, or is this real buying? We don’t know, but if rep. Ron Paul is successful we could find out, along with all kinds of other law breaking. Don’t forget the result of all the things the Fed has been doing translates into a tax increase on every American. This is another effort to bring the consumer to his knees, so he will be softened up to accept world government. In addition, the dollar is about to approach new depths and a chance exists that it could soon break 71.18, the old all time low and fall to 40 to 55 on the USDX. Many of the items purchased by consumers, that presently represent 70% of GDP, could rise more than 100% in costs, which will cut deeply into consumption. This at this juncture could be in the elitist plan for the destruction of America, as we have known it. Can Weimar or Zimbabwe be far away?

We have seen a rally in bonds due to a recent fall in the stock market from a high yield of 3.74% to 3.23% on the 10-year T-note. If you consider the uproar with Middle East and problems in Japan there are not going to be many foreigners in the market for Treasuries – in fact, they may be sellers. These events will put unbearable pressure on the Fed and force it into QE3. If QE3 does not happen real interest rates will rise, first to 4% to 4-1/2% and then to 5-1/2%. While this transpires in 2011 the municipal bond market will be under tremendous pressure. At the same time the events in Japan and in the Middle East could collapse both bond markets. Even now it is almost impossible to find a decent bid in the muni market, if any bid at all. We would call this a fine kettle of fish.

The budget deficit will run 10% of GDP or $1.6 trillion. This is the third successive year of these horrible deficits, as the President, House and Senate refuse to cut spending. Eventually the result of such profligacy will be an end to the US as world leader. China and Germany in this process are vying for that leadership yet both have serious problems. China has almost hyperinflation, massive unemployment, a weakening stock market, a real estate bubble and yes, $1.17 trillion in US dollar denominated securities. We’ll get into Germany and Europe a little later and the problems in the Eurozone. Japan is out of the running having 20 years of depression, debt to GDP that is enormous, although domestically held, like everyone else, they will have fading exports and they now have to deal with a natural disaster.

We would expect the next natural step would be for the US to erect trade barriers and impose tariffs on goods and services. That would be interpreted as isolationism, as America’s commitments internationally, such as wars, would no longer be affordable or acceptable due to its debt burden. When that will take place remains to be seen, but it is a major possibility. Adversaries will call it protectionism, but the US has allowed the world for years total access to its economy and deliberate currency manipulation and the employment of virtual slave labor, which has undercut the US economy. Over the last 11 years it has lost 8.7 million good paying jobs and 42,500 businesses. The longer America waits to institute tariffs the worse it will be. The same goes for budget cuts.

The answer politically has been the same thus far from both parties. You saw the $862 billion stimulus package passed in December. Another defiance of reality. We have seen two years of boondoggles and ever increasing military spending for the military industrial complex and dreadful domestic policies.

That leads us to Germany and Europe.
Germany has changed over the last 50 years. One of the cities we lived in for quite some time had changed so much we actually got lost and had to ask for directions. Germany paid a terrible price to reunify and has finally overcome those difficulties, but at a great price. Again, Germany is about to reassert itself as Europe’s leader and perhaps the world’s leader. In recent years with middle of the road policies they are in part abandoning Keynesianism and probably in the nick of time.

That leads us to the problems of Southern Europe, which are nowhere near solved. They are being covered by the Middle East smokescreen, as are US financial and economic problems; the elitists received a bonus when disaster struck Japan. They all have rolling debt crises and with the exception of Greece and Ireland the rest of the nations say they have no problems, or at least none that would justify intervention. They all will have to be bailed out or they’ll all go under taking the euro with them. Economically the rest, in this order, are on the list to receive aid or fail: Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Spain and Italy. Their problems are similar to those in the US. A preponderance of public employees, a semi-or-uncompetitive economy, outrageously low interest rates, low savings, low productivity, perpetually large budget deficits and banks that are virtually bankrupt due to poor real estate loans. In the case of banking, interest rates must eventually rise and when they do the cost of loan servicing become unbearable.

These conditions cut off deposits and bond issuance for banks that are then left with little capital. The temporary solution as we see today are loans by the ECB and the Fed with funds created out of thin air, in order to keep the banking Ponzi scheme in tact. The countries involved are paying bond yields of 5% to 12%. What happens when rates more 2% higher? They cannot service their debt, never mind principal. European banks have lent these six sovereign states more than $2 trillion, which, of course, was in part created out of thin air. That is how we knew log ago it would take $3 to $5 trillion to clean up the mess and that such figures were simply unobtainable without bankrupting the banks and the central banks of these countries. Underwriting part of the debt, as the solvent European countries have thus far chosen to do, just won’t work. They have bought time for a failing system. Eventually the borrowers have to collapse into insolvency, or the lenders will as well. What should have been done was that the lenders should have accepted payment, over time, of 50%, which they were offered, but refused. In the future they’ll at best get 30%, and perhaps nothing at all. The commitment by solvent states in the euro zone has been about $1 trillion, which as we have pointed out, will only impair their own credit. Germans, French, Dutch and Austrian citizens get to pay all the bills. All for the insane dream of one currency for all and eventually world government – it simply won’t work. Greece and Ireland are basket cases and if they survive financially, it will take at least 50 years of poverty to pay off bank debt that was created out of thin air. The bailouts of these two countries have restored little confidence. Anyone who understands what is being done knows it won’t work. Sure, these two insolvent sovereigns have sold debt, but it was sold to countries that had to buy it, or the euro would have collapsed. As an aside the euro is now trading in the above $1.41 range with these terrible problems versus the dollar. That shows you the scale of the US dollar’s problems. Remember as well, that for 11 years the US dollar has fallen close to 20% annually versus gold and for 11 years more than 24% versus silver. The euro has fallen close to 17% versus gold annually and 22% versus silver. These figures tell you gold and silver are in strong long-term bull markets versus all these fiat currencies, and you do not want to be in any currency except for operating purposes. All of your investible funds should be in gold and silver related assets. Once one of the countries goes under the game is over. That is when there will be another big meeting of nations to revalue and devalue currencies, have multilateral debt default and to set a world reserve currency based on 25% gold backing.

Europe is going in exactly the wrong direction, as is the US. In Europe they are calling for loan expansion to the crippled nations, greater integration and common fiscal policy, so they can all drown simultaneously. Sensibly Germany does not want to do that and German citizens certainly don’t want to get any closer to the losers in Southern Europe. In fact, more than 2/3rd’s of Germans want out of the euro zone, never mind getting closer. They do not want to commit to lending and guaranteeing the largest part of an additional $1 trillion or a total of $2 trillion. This is a commitment for the furtherance of one-world government not a bailout of insolvent partners. It is the funding of an insane dream of the mega-rich and the powerful to totally control the world and subject the world population to perpetual servitude. The whole exercise is perverse and deceitful.

Failure of a second $1 trillion tranche of funds for the insolvent would lead to the breakup of the euro as these six nations collapsed into default. You should be mindful as well that $2 trillion won’t solve the problem and will eventually destroy the lenders, mainly Germany. Germans do not want world government, so why should they subject themselves to such commitments. In fact, more than 2/3rd’s of German do not want the euro. They just want to be left alone. The European Stability Mechanism, ESM, is an effort by European bureaucrats to override Germany’s rejection of endless support of insolvent sovereigns. The bureaucrats even have made the ESM an amendment to the Lisbon Treaty, or at least it is in the formative process. This is defying Germany, which is being told you will do what we want you to do. That is being accompanied by collective action causes, which forces lenders to out of hand accept losses no matter how steep on bond issues. This is the most insane financial procedure ever. Lenders are totally at the mercy of debtors and if the debtors do not or cannot repay the debt they just walk away. Policies like this show you how out of their minds the new world order crowd really is.

It is recognition that the debt will never be paid and the lending nations will continue to fool buyers. It buys a couple of years, but lays the plans for future default. There is no way Greece and Ireland will financially survive and they will leave the euro. Portugal and Belgium will probably follow and there won’t be enough funds to bailout Spain and Italy. This could happen by the end of the year. The timing is anyone’s guess. Five of the six of these nations have $500 plus billion debts coming due this year that has to be rolled over plus new debt. Private and corporate debt that has to be replaced is $1.2 trillion. Now we ask you does it look like they’ll all get refunded? We do not believe so, and that means more trouble before the year is over. That also means low to no growth, higher unemployment and perhaps default. Couple these problems with those in the UK and US and you can see why the events in the Middle East had to happen in part as a diversion. We said this from the very beginning and we still believe that was the main reason the region is undergoing major changes. Yes, the powers behind government obviously wanted changes in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya and other countries, plus turmoil in the region, as in all probability, as they set up to invade Iran with Israel’s help.

Debt service will deeply affect Europe’s economic performance and that means exports into Europe will be affected, particularly on reference to China and the US. China’s currency is undervalued by 35% and if Europe has problems China will not revalue its currency, as it should. At the same time US dollar denominated exports will be more competitive with a far cheaper dollar. Both are not good for Europe in European markets, as well as foreign markets. China aggressively has bought some bonds from European nations in trouble by selling US Treasuries to do so. These developments, along with new Japanese problems, will severely disrupt economies and financial markets. That will in turn affect debt rollover and service. That means economies will not perform well. It means more quantitative easing in Europe, the UK and US, which are trapped in a plan of their own making. Such situations will renew pressure on all three economies, as they are bombarded by higher inflation or an aside, to show you what trouble the US dollar is in, the euro has traded up to $1.42 and the dollar has fallen to 75.45, while the euro zone pumps out all this bad news.

Problems in the US, UK and particularly Europe, have been deliberately covered up by planned events in the Middle East and thus far by unplanned events in Japan. The present proposals to increase bailout funds haven’t been accepted particularly by Germany. What isn’t talked about by lenders and the media is that the lenders have their own debt problems. Debt ratios are: France 92%; Germany 80%; Spain 72% and Italy 131%. Their balance sheets are not healthy at all. If markets lose faith in the bailout operations even an enlarged $2 trillion bailout wouldn’t work. It is in our viewpoint inevitable that the six nations will default and the euro will become history. That would precipitate a world-banking crisis. All this is the result of the fractional banking system and the unbridled greed of bankers and their lust to control everyone and everything. A massive welfare system financed by debt didn’t help and the euro and the bankers are to blame. One interest rate cannot fit all. The euro has not promoted prosperity and political unity. Europe is very tribal and can never be amalgamated. Low interest rates for undeserving countries encouraged unsustainable booms and housing bubbles in Greece, Ireland and Spain. There you have it. A road ahead loaded with insolvable problems. That is why you should be out of currencies and in gold and silver related assets.

148world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 am

Clips from a opinion piece for today:

The cabal is also planning to announce a new global currency in the coming weeks but it will fail because it is merely a desperate bid by them to remain in control of global finance, according to sources in the British Royal Family and at the BIS............The US faction of the Federal Reserve Board’s ownership are also expected to soon deploy what they consider to be their trump card and that is the announcement of a new global currency to replace the US dollar and it will not be the Amero. The G20 meeting in China this week is expected to focus on this topic.

149world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:18 pm

The U.S. futures regulator said on Monday it has canceled its latest rule-making meeting scheduled on March 30.

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission did not give a reason for the cancellation. The agency had planned to introduce at its 13th rule-making session a measure for data recordkeeping and reporting requirements for swaps prior to implementation of the rule, as well as transition swaps.

The CFTC is writing dozens of regulations to implement the Dodd-Frank law, which was enacted last July and gives the agency oversight of the $600 trillion global swaps market.

The agency also has scheduled a meeting on April 7 to introduce another batch of proposals. Measures including capital and margin requirements for non-bank companies, and a definition for the types of swaps that will be required to clear and trade have yet to be introduced.

150world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 3 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Soro's is up to no good:

http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Unreported_Soros_Event_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html

Hey good guys!!!!! the clock is TICKING!!!

The new system better get changed by the "good guys" because if Soro's has his hands in the new system...it will be one dark change that will only benefit people like Soro's of this world!!!!!!!!!

Change the system by April 7th or we are all toast????????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum