I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

151world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Rellek

Rellek

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQPvLHsuVuFCjL-bFVc6SfP8Igxkq515WQstWJA7PK26CX1HVvrg

152world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 am

From the Hodges side:

momike7: Hi Don,

I have not posted in a long time and as far as I know I have not corresponded directly with you. I would
like to say that I share your views regarding the Monetary shift from the fiat system to an asset backed system, and I too believe that the dollar will be backed by a commodity basket of metals in lieu of simply being backed just by Gold or Silver.

momike7: If I am correct we have been waiting for this shift to be in place before our payment was released. Most view this as Maheu protecting the value of our payment, but more importantly,(If I am correct) it was Maheu's insurance that the change would actually occur.

momike7: It is not the "powers that be" who hold leverage over CMKM shareholders but we who hold the
leverage over them. We are the smoking gun that forces or effects the change in the entire financial system.We are the tool used by the Spy master to force the enemies of a free society into retreat. We are the motivation behind the Financial reform passed by congress last July.(if of course I am correct)

momike7: Perhaps shareholders did not choose this fate when they bought into CMKM but rest assured that(If I
am correct) they are privileged to be part of an elite group of people who helped save the world economy by forcing the change of a tyrannical economic system.

momike7: I do not claim to know exactly when this will all happen though I certainly share your optimism that the time is indeed at hand and if I am correct the world financial system will be much more stable as a result of it.

momike7: Oh by the way one may be asking the question at this point, " what happens Mike if you are not correct?"

momike7: Have you bought groceries lately? Have you filled your gas tank lately? Have you been watching Congress fight over approving a temporary Budget every few weeks?

momike7: If I am not correct then God help us all, for we are sliding headlong into a worldwide economic abyss from which we may never recover.

If I am correct then everything we have worked for, everything we have suffered,and everything we have believed , was created for such a time as this.

The dream is alive,(If I am Correct)
Momike

Last edited by MrsCK on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

153world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:19 pm

"Return to national currencies"

Currency expert Professor Wilhelm Hankel about the misnomer with the euro rescue package, the hidden EU federal state plans in the European Monetary Union and the way of the transfer union on inflation

March 29, 2011

A return to D-Mark and Schilling or a division of the euro area with a soft South € and a hard north-€?

Hankel: There is only one solution and an alternative. The solution is: The currency rehabilitate offenders leave the EMU, and himself, through debt restructuring, currency devaluation, and restarting with development initiatives. EU and the IMF can help. One alternative is that the EMU is smaller, more powerful, more homogeneous, the euro remains hard. A "Southern Union" countries of the deficit does not make sense - its participants would have to rehabilitate themselves in the absence of a banker anyway. The other - more sensible - option would be the Euro countries return to their national currencies. Countries such as Switzerland, Norway and Sweden show striking that they fare better with its own currency as all EMU countries.

The foolishness of all final argument is: The resulting enhancement of DM, Schilling, guilders, etc. would harm those countries. The opposite is true: it would increase the value of the currency, lowering interest rates and stimulate the internal market. The export sector would win over the discounted purchase of raw materials (oil, etc.) and inputs (some from abroad) to competitive strength and thereby could improve its market share.

Germany, like Austria, with their strong currencies witnessed golden age. They could return. That is geared to the competitive globalization is being done.

154world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 am

March 30....Good break down of what/who is doing what:

Geithner in China with G-20 Finance Ministers discussing the worlds Monetary System. Bretton Woods being revisited in meetings on the 8th, Fed Res Disclosures ordered by the 8th, Debt Ceiling increase looking less likely with possible Gov’t Shutdown April 8th. Position limits in Silver Futures about to kick in, SF Mint reopens to produce Silver Coins, The end of Governments Fiscal Second Quarter. Lots of things going on simultaneously in money world while various Political Upheavals also happening. ‘Conservative’ Political Parties in France and Germany coming undone. Quadrillions of Derivatives still there and over hanging everything. The Banks Liabilities are still being called ‘Assets’. Weakness at Treasury Auctions this week. Fed Res Dollar still falling meaning higher prices for everything. Markets propped up by taxpayer funded bailouts and QE which expires in June. Then what? More monopoly money meaning higher prices for everything. Obviously something very big is going on and ‘coming down’.

155world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

Post on Germany today....first thing posted in a long time!!!!

Neu 2011-04-04: Neu 2011-04-04:

[13:15] Look here: Schäuble talking about currency reform

German Finance Minister also spoke of currency reform. What was sometimes dismissed as a horror vision of political spinners come in the form now.

According to Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble could the group of most industrialized countries (G7) and Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC), set up a joint group to conduct a global monetary reform. Such a combination would be a subgroup of G20. Schäuble told this to reporters on Tuesday during a flight to China.

It is not clear what he means. If it is the great, classic currency reform to debt relief: introduction of new currencies with a large haircut on the depositors, then this means that the system is not known for much longer hold.

156world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Neu 2011-04-05:

[12:00] The German banks are ailing: regional banks in disaster risk stress tests

Two regional banks may face the Europe-stress tests for banks fail. Although Helaba and Nord / LB made good by the financial crisis. Their capital cushion is but part of a silent partnership - they go to the test may not be recognized.

Therefore, banks need the German currency reform also in desperate for its own debt.

Not just German banks but most of all the worlds central banks need the currency reform NOW to cancel the countries debt. Honestly I have no idea why they have not turned the switch ON!!!

157world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Just a quick funny, was over reading Euro crisis forum, big debate going on about the Euro/USD. The following reply was to a comment about which would crash...ROFLMAO!!!!:

Figuratively speaking, you are glad that the race car driving next to you a
little bit faster towards the wall. Great

158world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 pm

chevy#3

...it's inevitable!!..thats the majick mechanism built into the fiat!

159world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 pm

mcndc1231] WOWWEE my Heart rate is up... Ok I have only given INTEL 2 times before in the recent weeks. I just got off the phone with our local Tax Collector which is a good friend of mine. As I Stated last week he and his wife are very close friends with one of the gentlemen that is part of the 12 on the US treasury team that was in Iraq. He is now home, and just had lunch with My friend the tax collector. His statement to me was. Its Official and Locked in. That it will be coming out of the switzerland Hub Bank . It is at their discretion as to when the oportune timing will be, but stated He Thinks it will be when most of the systems are at the peak and majority of markets around the globe open. Trust me I asked him a books worth of questions, but that all he told me Hang in there Patience is a virtue. It will be here shortly

IF you have been following this thread we know the new banking system hub is in Switzerland, so this is very interesting comment.

Posted Today, 02:04 PM...4-4-11

[ajw] Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, i dont see it… HE Laughed and said You Won’t see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website

We do know on April 30, 2007 the CBI had a back up website with the rate of $5.26 on it...so they could have a new website again...interesting

160world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:18 pm

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO GERMANY TALKING!!!

Neu 2011-04-06:

[12:00] readers Communication - New currency is ready: read!

According to a good and trustworthy friend with contacts to the top Hirarchieebene the Ministry of Finance, the assumptions correspond to the availability of the new DM of reality.

The new DM has already been printed and provided to the banking system.
With the introduction you wait only until the next crash
She recommends getting rid of all the € uro-Papierzettelchen and property (?) To buy.

However, she does not recommend in silver or gold to go, it was too expensive ..... What a nonsense.

Anyway, the first part of the statement very interesting and confirms all our suspicions.

Another confirmation: you go to the end with the euro, then the DM2 is included saver's Haircut.

161world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm

NEWS from CMKX land:

Hang on guys. Today is a holiday in Asia, for sure in China. I know that China is looking hard at an R/V of their money Wed. 6th of April. Am I sure, no. I have been watching China, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong and they are excited about an R/V. There has already been info leaking about the metal backs. The funding for all this comes from the same source. I want to be payed in the metal backs. I feel if we get paid anytime before, then no sense we get paid at all. At today's gold rate i think we will see a 70 old usd to 1 new usd exchange. Just thinking out loud.

AND:

gr8hiker: trying to coordinate, worldwide deliveries with different carriers, to at least arrive within 24hrs is not an easy task.
gr8hiker: They were picked up and moved to a distribution center on friday gr8hiker: They were picked up and moved to a distribution center on friday

Ltkk: Ltkk:

The amount of time these packets have been in the mail is not the issue at all....It is a timed event and all has to be in place before the final button is pushed. The amount of time these packets have been in the mail is not the issue at all ... It is a timed event and all has to be in place before the final button is pushed.
As Boone Pickens said back in 07 'There will be the largest transfer of wealth in world history". I for one want security in place and no chance for the miscreants to retrieve their stolen $. They are planning to do just that. Lt.KK As Boone Pickens said back in 07 'There will be the largest transfer of wealth in world history. "I for one want security in place and no chance for the miscreants to retrieve their stolen $. They are planning to do just that. Lt. KK

IMHO Iraq is treading water till all WGS and our payment is received. IMHO Iraq is treading water till all WGS and our payment is received. They will go very shortly after we are paid....Packets, I am told will start final movement today. They will go very shortly after we are paid .... Packets, I am told will start final movement today.

It is a daunting task that must be done in the most meticulous manner to avoid theft of the funds.: The bad guys are still out there and hungry and angry. It is a daunting task that must be done in the most meticulous manner to avoid theft of the funds. The bad guys are still out there and hungry and angry. Patience is the word of the day folks. Patience is the word of the day folks. It will be done very soon and I know the wait has been torture and many are hurting. It will be done very soon and I know the wait has been torture and many are hurting. We have come this far, let's finish it right. We have come this far, let's finish it right. My best to all, Lt.KK My best to all, Lt.KK

162world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

POST FROM CANADA...they get it:

Govt shutting down is a ruse to keep the US from defaulting next week

[link to blogs.wsj.com]
Fed Would Stay Open Amid Government Shutdown

As the battle over the U.S. budget threatens to leave the government without money starting from Friday, there’s at least one key agency that would not be affected: the Federal Reserve. But its job may be complicated if other parts of the government close.

Since it doesn’t rely on Congressional funds, the U.S. central bank would remain open for business as usual, with normal staffing levels. The Fed would therefore be able to continue with its day-to-day operations, such as buying some $7.0 billion U.S. Treasurys on Monday, April 11.

But the IRS will be closed. That means no checks.

[link to www.zerohedge.com]
In Case Of Government Shut Down, Close IRS... But Keep POMO Open

In order to make the biggest strawman so far in 2011 really scary and nasty, the administration just announced that as part of a government shut down, the IRS would end up being closed. While according to some this is the ulterior motive all along to avoid the premature outflow of tens of billions in cash due to federal tax refunds hitting the IRS next week, which without a debt ceiling hike would push the country into technical default possibly as soon as next week (debt subject to the limit was $14.2 trillion two days ago, just $94 billion under the ceiling and with about $74 billion in debt to be issued next week a $20 billion tax refund withdrawal would push the Treasury over the limit)

Since the debt ceiling is 14.294 trillion... and the current debt is about 14.2 trillion, there's 94 billion left till default... and next week, there's 74 billion in debt to be purchased... that means 20 billion left... so if the government were to be open next week, the US would default.

And I've looked for the total ``government tax refunds`` for any given year, I couldn't find it, but I found out that only the child tax credit for 2002 was 14 billion $... so you can bet the total tax refund for 2011 is way higher than the 20 billion left on the credit card.

And while they will say on TV that this upcoming government shutdown is about the budget, the truth is, it's about the US defaulting... which it will do so next week, if it isn't shutdown...

But it will only be a ``temporary`` solution, since the FED is gonna sell more treasuries in two weeks time... which will make it breach the debt ceiling even if the government is closed.

The end game is here. They have 3 choices.

Shutdown the government and this happens :

- Raise debt ceiling before the bonds auction in two weeks or
- Default in two weeks

Don't shutdown the government :
- Raise debt ceiling before the bonds auction next week
- Default next week

Or :
Cut spending so there's no deficit

Either way, the end game is here.

And EVEN if that little troll Geithner is able to pull this :

[link to www.federaltimes.com]
The government could temporarily tap tens of billions of dollars from two federal employee retirement programs if Congress fails to raise the federal debt ceiling next month

It wouldn't last that long since the US government spends 4 billion in new debt per day.

163world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 am

deltadon30228

There are things behind the curtain and then there is a time for it to be out in the public. The FED is officially done as of 12:01 last Friday, the IRS will no longer be a collector for the FED. Announcements are all that is left.

Don, IMHO

164world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 am

Posted the full article in world economy but so glad Portugal gave up:

Portugal on Wednesday night gave up its
resistance against a rescue package and announced a request for funding
from the € protective umbrella of the European Union, the euro-zone
countries and the International Monetary Fund.

165world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 am

chevy#3

..The American Govt./economy is stacked 'SKY HIGH IN DEBT'is/was the feds.ability to 'PRINT $MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR'...with no collateral down! Guess what? fed is broke,can't print,and countries all over the world are turning against the $USD forcing it to implode! Just the way the PTB planned! The entire system is built on a house of cards...'Remember it only takes 1 card to give out and well..you know! i like this deltadon's way of thinking!! chevy~

166world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 am

A few more comments found oversea's:

PARIS, April 6 (Reuters)
OPEC Secretary General Abdullah al-Badri had also been expected to attend the Paris oil conference, but sent a letter of apology saying current events had detained him at the OPEC secretariat in Vienna.
"Ongoing events in the Middle East and North Africa are such that I judge it inappropriate for me to absent myself from the organisation's headquarters in Vienna at this time," he said.
OPEC is based in Vienna, Austria? I did not know this, odd place to put it too.

CFTC
Tuesday, April 12.2011 will be the meeting set by the CFTC on position limits at 9:30am. Let us hope that the commissioners do the right thing, very important meeting to watch!!

Thursday April 7
Europe's central bankers at the prime rate in the euro zone by 0.25 percentage points to 1.25 percent. The ECB announced after the Council meeting on Thursday in Frankfurt.
Economists expect the central bank key interest rates in the coming months in small increments will increase to 2.0 percent. This is to reduce the pressure on prices and purchasing power in booming countries such as Germany can be obtained. For the struggling economy in highly indebted countries on the edge of the euro zone such as Ireland, Greece and Portugal, however, the rate hike could be poison.

167world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:26 am

chevy#3

"Nobody seems to notice"...apparently not much in the MSM on Bretton Woods II which starts "today" Internationalist billionire George Soros & international conference running TODAY thru 4-11 at Bretton Woods,N.H. Apparently to "rearrange" the entire financial order". called "Bretton Woods II" this meeting coincides with Trilateral Commission meeting at the same time in Washington,D.C. with an apparent goal of launching nothing less than a new global economy.The US$ getting thrashed/gov.shut down today? So many things tying together today.....just thinking!

168world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:55 pm

chevy#3 wrote: "Nobody seems to notice"...apparently not much in the MSM on Bretton Woods II which starts "today" Internationalist billionire George Soros & international conference running TODAY thru 4-11 at Bretton Woods,N.H. Apparently to "rearrange" the entire financial order". called "Bretton Woods II" this meeting coincides with Trilateral Commission meeting at the same time in Washington,D.C. with an apparent goal of launching nothing less than a new global economy.The US$ getting thrashed/gov.shut down today? So many things tying together today.....just thinking!

Chevy, today maybe the most history day in the making, dang it's so exciting!!

169world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 am

This week will be a AWESOME week to pay attention!!!!
We have so much that is being found and reported on the Global change we have been watching the last few years.

Please do not send PM's/anything about some "dinar guru" now saying it's not about iraq. They don't know shit!!! just jumping on a new band wagon!! that we here at Outcasts have been reporting on for YEARS!!

I will try and get it all posted today...my beloved laptop has crashed and burned...so on a very old slow computer.

Here is a start:

Singapore's central bank, which uses the currency to manage inflation, will probably revalue its dollar or allow a faster appreciation when it announces its policy decision on April 14, according to economists surveyed by Bloomberg News.

G-20 finance ministers and central bankers meet in
Washington, April 14-15, (They just at a meeting 2 WEEKS AGO!!! on March 31!!! they are meeting AGAIN??)

170world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am

Here is a Few more DATES that are just weird!!!

US budget ends the 15th (HUGE)

UN Basket of currencies posts the 15th

Emancipation Day – April 15th
In 2011, Washington , D.C. , will celebrate Emancipation Day on April 15, a day earlier than normal, since April 16 falls on a Saturday. Emancipation Day marks the anniversary of the day that President Lincoln signed the Compensated Emancipation Act. The Act, which was
“for the release of certain persons held to service or labor in the District of Columbia ,” freed 3,100 slaves in the District, making DC residents the “first freed” by the federal government. In 2005, Emancipation Day was made an official public holiday in the District of Columbia .

In observance of the DC holiday, Tax Day will be moved forward one business day, this year landing it on Monday, April 18. That’s the date your form has to be either submitted electronically or postmarked by for your tax return to be considered timely filed by the IRS.”

I don't put much stock in the following one having to have a trade able currency:
“The Arab Summit is scheduled for May 15th and it is to be
hosted in Baghdad . Also, in order to be admitted as a full member, it
has to have a trade able currency (at least) 30 days prior to the
summit itself, that would be April 15th.”

171world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

CMKX side:

By: leowanta
10 Apr 2011, 05:07 PM EDT
Rating: Msg. 1008651 of 1008656
(Reply to 1008649 by l_broke_o)

Jump to msg. #
WHEN ALL CONDITIONS OF OUR TRUST ARE MET.

REMEMBER THE SEC IS IN TOTAL COOPERATION WITH OUR TRUSTEE.

MQ3 SAYS NOBODY WALKS TIL THE FAT MAN TALKS!

FAT MAN BEING URBAN....WE NEED TO BE PATIENT TIL
THE PROCESS FINISHES...PAY ATTENTION TO THE DODD-
FRANK FINANCIAL REFORM ACT---APRIL 26 IS THE 270
DAYS THE SEC HAD TO GET IT DONE!

HOLD THE LINE TIL AFTER APRIL 26TH AT LEAST!

WATCH FOR THE COURT ORDER GRANTING THE SEC
SUMMARY JUDGMENT AGAINST HELEN BAGLEY

THE END IS NEAR....KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta

172world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 am

This is a really cool comment made by Hodges on CMKX:

RE: Hello AL Hodges, This is Curtis Pemberton and I need your Attention.................

Monday, April 11, 2011 12:55 PM
To: "Curtis Pemberton"
Cc: particleswaves@yahoo.com, "Gina "

Take heart, we are almost finished. FYI, the IQD revaluation is waiting on us.

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:33 PM
To: Al
Subject: Hello AL Hodges, This is Curtis Pemberton and I need your Attention.................

Hello Al Hodges,........

173world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 am

feverish BRICS meeting in China April 13th in advance of G7 meeting this month

174world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 am

FOMC meeting is on April 26-27.

175world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

chevy#3

and don't forget this week the weight of financial debt lays on the house of the two-card MONTY'...aka fed./gov. DEBT CAN"T BE CORRECTED WITH DEBT!! It could' look as though Timing is racing towards the center with all these pending meetings pointing to the new Basel III Banking resulting from the past 100yrs. of accumalated Debt(gambeling fiat debt)! intel=time will tell~

176world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm

COMMENTS I FOUND AROUND THE WORLD FOR TODAY, WEDNESDAY.

the cuts will be eclipsed by the interest on the debt by tomorrow night.(april 13)...

=====================

all the cuts in the world wont matter until it neutralized the deficit and we start paying down our debt.

=======================

Well, it's a question of semantics. When PTB types like Greenspan say "death spiral" they mean a steady downward move...but it's understood the downward move will be "controlled".

The IMF, WB and G7 have all signed off on the USD drop, currency swaps have been made to spread the risk across various currencies - which is why you see the Aussie Dollar, Canadian Dollar, and other currencies rising slowly but surely by almost the same exact %. What they have planned is a "orderly" decline.

However, if there is another quake in Japan, what you could begin to see is a distinctly DISORDERLY decline, as we saw the day right after the quake when the yen went crazy and the dollar crashed in seconds.

Remember this?

Nikkei Flash Crash - Futures Plummet 16% As All Hell Breaks Loose In Japan

==============================

Inflation.The dollar index is based on a basket of fiat currency,all whom have had multiple stimulus plans,bail outs,and printing lowering the total value of the basket.
All fiat currency is based on inflation.

=========================

From what I have read and been told.
The IMF, World Bank and the Rothschild's set up a new global bank system backed by gold.
It was approved by Congress September 19, 2007.
This in turn ends the Federal Reserve fiat monetary system. And the US Treasury takes over...
Actually the US Treasury Absorbs the Federal Reserve.

Now. I was told. The Rothschild family did conform to the rules of the entire new system/government.
As did the key players involved with the entire bank reset.
The bank roll programs (pp) fund this new banking.

If all this is true, and everything they have said is indeed happening. If not already happened..
We are very , close to the announcements.
IMHO!!!

Goldman Sachs And BOA must release the funds and they are owned by the Rockefeller/Bush Cabal...
That is what alot of the delay has been...

177world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Here's DeltaDon's latest thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to clarify what we all mean when we say the FED is done...

The Fed Reserve will still continue to be in place but will be operated very differently, the FED chain banks are what is no longer. Look into the Frank/Dodd Act and you will see what the new and expanded responsibilities of the FED are moving forward, some might be misunderstanding and thinking we are saying the FED will no longer be in existence, that's not the case, it will still be involved with monetary policy and also have much to do with regulations and reporting but the old way of doing business for the FED is what is finished, The U.S. Treasury will be in control and the new FED will be in charge of..

FED has the ability to take remedial action against systemically important financial companies that pose a "grave threat" to U.S. financial stability.

FED must conduct new stress test rules within 18 months of enactment and will conduct annual stress test on large bank holding companies and other financial institutions that fall under it's jourisdictions.

FED also plays a leading role in the orderly liquidation of any large nonbank bank.

FED is the primary enforcer of the new Volcker Rule.

FED will have full regulatory and supervisory powers over the AIG's of the U.S. and could expand to Fanny and Freddie in the future.

FED's new role as the Council's primary "agent" for "heightened prudential standards", with new regulatory and supervisory authority over all bank holding companies with total consolidated assets greater than $50 billion and designated nonbank financial institutions.

I could go on and on, but the new role of the FED is expanded but controlled at the same time, many have heard that the FED's responsibilities have increased and that is true but it's in a more controlled enviornment than before. Here is how the structure is...

The new Financial Stability Oversight Council was created because of the financial crisis and it has a total of 15 members with 10 sitting at the table with voting rights and 5 non voting members. This was part of the F/D Act of 2010. Giving the new FED expanded responsibilities to Regulate, Supervise and Enforce many of the new laws created by the F/D Act of 2010. The FED will be responsible for price stability through monetary policy. This new way of operating has more accountability and oversight of all involved.

There is 10 voting members:

Treasury Secretary
The FED reserve Chairman
The Comptroller of the Currency
The CFPB Director
The SEC Chairman
The FDIC Chairman
The CFTC Chairman
The FHFA Director
The NCUA Chairman
an independent member with insurance expertise who is appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate

There are 5 non voting members to bring the Council's total to 15

The Office of Financial Research (OFR)
The new head of the Federal Insurance Office (FIO)
and 3 State regulators representing Insurance, Banking, and Securities

You will see in the future some of your very well know banks will no longer be FED chain banks, they will be Treasury chain banks with this type of oversight and control.

I hope this can clarify what we mean and say about the FED being dead or done. We mean the old FED SYSTEM.

Don, IMHO

178world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 am

"The Difference Between Wealth and Profit"

(If you read anything folks, just read the very last paragraph to the story that I highlighed in green, and then work your way back to the top, lol, -I did just that myself. I know, I know you're sick of stories, and want your money. Me too, me too...)

ROLLING STONE TO CAUSE ROLLING HEADS?

By Marilyn M. Barnewall world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Marilyn_Barnewall_com_hdr
April 17, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

There was good news Wednesday about a state reclaiming a bit of its independence and doing its part to keep unqualified political candidates off of ballots. Arizona’s Senate passed a Bill requiring political candidates to prove they meet lawful requirements to run for the office sought. The Bill has been sent on to the House for a vote. It’s out of Committee and is a work in progress. There is no doubt that The Donald raising this issue brought it to the attention of state legislators – hopefully in more places than Arizona.

It has also been a week of disconcerting news. In fact, if you’re depressed, you might not want to continue reading. There’s no way to sugar coat depressing news – but it contains information people need to know.

There is word on the street that Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner, has approved plans for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to absorb the Federal Reserve System with an eye to the IMF becoming a global central bank. A “basket of currencies” (which includes the Chinese renmenbi/yuan) is to be created to replace the dollar as the international currency of trade. Plans are for “the basket” to become America’s new currency.

Is it true? There’s no way to confirm the rumor. The same spark that lit the fire under the rumor also suggests it will not be long in coming. If true, I believe it is an act that borderlines Treason. I’m no lawyer, but it seems to this citizen of the United States that my Constitution (which defines government’s limitations) says the only authority for currency and coinage in this country is the United States Congress. I have a sovereign right to an American currency as determined by the United States Congress, and some jerk-o Treasury Secretary who can’t remember to pay his taxes doesn’t have the standing to rewrite the Constitution at will.

The Congress broke the constitutional bond regarding its responsibility for our currency and monetary policy when it created the Federal Reserve System and handed over to a private corporation what the Constitution says only the Congress has the right to do. I wonder if Congress set a precedent in 1913 when it approved the Federal Reserve Act. By rejecting its responsibility to manage currency, coinage and monetary policy, did Congress pave the road for individual states to reject their constitutional obligation to rely on the federal government for currency, coinage and monetary policy? Can states create their own currency? One could certainly make a good argument for – or, against – it. If one person to a contract violates the agreement, can the other party be bound by it? It’s a good question.

Too, news of the Fed’s extreme abuse of Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF) funds also came out this week. TALF was passed by the Democrat Congress and it became effective in April 2009. This misfit of taxpayer abuse totally belongs to the Democrat-controlled Congress and the Obama Administration.

According to Matt Taibbi in a three-article series in Rolling Stone, scheduled to appear in the April 28, 2011 issue, staffers in the U.S. Senate and House are “pouring over 21,000 transactions and discovering a host of outrages and lunacies…”

Fed Chairman Bernanke, et al, sent billions in TALF funds to banks from Mexico to Bahrain to Bavaria (and Libyan banks borrowed 70 times) while our own banks were suffering liquidity shortages. Billions more were sent to Japanese car companies that compete with Made in American auto manufacturers. Citigroup and Morgan Stanley got more than $2 trillion each. The most shocking thing is that billions more were made available to millionaires and billionaires with offshore addresses – the Cayman Islands, the Isle of Man, etc. – places where wealthy Americans seek to shelter financial secrets.

A company named Waterfall TALF Opportunity got $220 million – a small amount by comparison to the billions and trillions made available to foreign car companies and banks in nations where our military fights battles with foreign governments. As for Wall Street brokerage houses… the tales Taibbi tells made me ill.

In the case of Waterfalls TALF Opportunity, its primary investors are Christy Mack (wife of John J. Mack, Chairman, Morgan Stanley) and Susan Karches (widow of Peter Karches, former President, Morgan Stanley’s investment banking division). As I said, Waterfalls got $220 million from Dr. Ben and his Mad, Mad, Money Machine called the Federal Reserve System – the pretender of a “central bank” that is supposed to be run on behalf of America’s monetary interests.

According to Taibbi, “Neither woman appears to have any serious history in business, apart from a few philanthropic experiences. Yet the Federal Reserve handed them both low-interest loans of nearly a quarter of a billion dollars via a complicated bailout program that virtually guaranteed them millions in risk free income.”

Taibbi points to Susan Karches’ economic experience in finance as dabbling in thoroughbred racehorses. Yet, she and her friend, Christy Mack, started their company with an investment of $15 million – which, it appears, immediately qualified them to receive $220 million from the Federal Reserve. They used the Fed’s money – your money and my money – to buy student loans and commercial mortgages. Taibbi says “The loans were set up so that Christy and Susan would keep 100 percent of any gains on the deals, while the Fed and the Treasury (read: the taxpayer) would eat 90 percent of the losses.” Does that sound like a simple transaction someone who “dabbled in thoroughbred racehorses” could put together without very informed help from an insider?

To really understand the total lack of respect for the American people by the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Dr. Ben Bernanke, and Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner, you need to read Taibbi’s article. It exemplifies disrespect for how hard most Americans work for their money and the burden irresponsible taxation places upon them. It also exemplifies literal contempt. This behavior is a mere echo of their laughter at Americans who are dumb enough to trust them. They see the people’s lack of understanding of the system of banking and finance as an opportunity to commit fraud.

I wrote an article two weeks ago about the need to ask the right questions to ensure against being “disinformationalized.” Several questions come to mind. First, isn’t it interesting that the second story so perfectly sets the stage for the first? It almost makes you want to say “Yes! Let the IMF take over the Fed! They deserve their fate and the fires of Hell are waiting! Throw the Fed into the fire!”

It’s hard to argue against that statement – but we must consider the results of having the IMF absorb the Federal Reserve System as part of a Global Central Bank and loss of the United States Dollar as the international currency of trade (which would put this economy over the edge and America, as a nation, into third world status from which it may never re-emerge). Having the IMF absorb the Federal Reserve System isn’t the only solution – and it is a far cry from being the best one!

For years I have told readers that George Herbert Walker Bush’s New World Order would be achieved by establishing a world economic system that can be easily morphed into world government. The IMF absorbing the Federal Reserve System is just one step along that path. Long ago, in News With Views, I wrote about the games the big boys play – and this is one of those games… only it isn’t a game. It’s deadly serious!

I believe there was a long-term socialist plan to Obama’s ascension to the Presidency; a plan to kidnap the government of the United States of America. I believe it began when Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro went on a trip with his Pakistani college roommate using what was probably not an
American Passport. He visited his mother in Indonesia, and met her boss, Peter F. Geithner… the father of Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner. Geithner senior was President of the Ford Foundation Asia and oversaw the work of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, who developed what are called microfinance programs in Indonesia. I have copies of speeches given by Ann Dunham for the Ford Foundation during the year Obama visited her. Until his return from this trip, Obama was a not-too-good-student in a small California college. After this trip, the record says he moved to Columbia University (no students there at the time remember him) and then went to Harvard (where he headed The Law Review – but never really wrote anything). What happened during that trip to make such a huge change in the life of a man named Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro?

The first story – the rumor that the Fed will be absorbed by the IMF and we Americans will have a new, international currency thrust upon us without constitutional authority – is somewhat ameliorated and softened by the second story – finding out just how corrupt the Federal Reserve System and our Treasury Department have become – and how apparent it is that neither Bernanke or Geithner give a tinker’s d**n about the people of this country. We need to pay attention and ensure the IMF stays international and away from America’s financial roots. This TALF audit of the Federal Reserve that enlightens
how America as a nation got $14 trillion in debt justifies a full and comprehensive investigation with “full disclosure” of the results – with handcuffs to follow.

There is ample evidence of the abuses… that’s been a matter of record since Professor William Black, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Missouri – Kansas City, testified before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services, April 10, 2010. If you want to read the expert witness testimony of Professor Black (who headed the investigative efforts of the savings and loan scandal and knows how to recognize a crime when he sees one), here’s a link to what he told Barney Frank’s Committee in 2010. Black has long questioned the lack of arrests in the list of fraudulent Wall Street events of 2007 that caused the near failure of the strongest economy in the world.

[size=21] If President Obama had the slightest desire to save the American populace from the trials and tribulations that are coming, he would pay Ambassador Lee/Leo Emil Wanta the $4.5 trillion that was lawfully wire transferred to his accounts at Bank of America by the People’s Bank of China in May of 2006. The money disappeared down a Federal Reserve dark hole and the Ambassador has been fighting to gain access to it ever since. According to Judge Gerald Bruce Lee in a Richmond Federal District Court Decision, the money is Wanta’s. The Ambassador wants to use $1 trillion of his personal funds to build a national high-speed
rail system. It would create two million new jobs with full benefits, put a floor under the ever-increasing rate of unemployment that, in turn, would put a floor under the fallen and still falling real estate market – and that, dear reader, would put the economy on the road to recovery.

© 2011 Marilyn M. Barnewall - All Rights Reserved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marilyn
MacGruder Barnewall began her career in 1956 as a journalist with the
Wyoming Eagle in Cheyenne. During her 20 years (plus) as a banker and
bank consultant, she wrote extensively for The American Banker, Bank
Marketing Magazine, Trust Marketing Magazine, was U.S. Consulting Editor
for Private Banker International (London/Dublin), and other major
banking industry publications. She has written seven non-fiction books
about banking and taught private banking at Colorado University for the
American Bankers Association. She has authored seven banking books, one
dog book, and one work of fiction (about banking, of course). She has
served on numerous Boards in her community.

Barnewall is the
former editor of The National Peace Officer Magazine and as a journalist
has written guest editorials for the Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News
and Newsweek, among others. On the Internet, she has written for News
With Views, World Net Daily, Canada Free Press, Christian Business
Daily, Business Reform, and others. She has been quoted in Time, Forbes,
Wall Street Journal and other national and international publications.
She can be found in Who's Who in America (2005-10), Who's Who of
American Women (2006-10), Who's Who in Finance and Business (2006-10),
and Who's Who in the World (2008).

Web site: http://marilynwrites.blogspot.com

E-Mail: marilynmacg@juno.com

[/size]

179world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 am

China Raises Reserve Ratio to Curb Inflation as Zhou Pledges More to Come
By Bloomberg News - Apr 17, 2011 10:11 PM CT

China increased banks’ reserve requirements to lock up cash and cool inflation, and central bank Governor Zhou Xiaochuan said monetary tightening will continue for “some time.”

Reserve ratios will rise a half point from April 21,
the People’s Bank of China said on its website yesterday, pushing the requirement to a record 20.5 percent for the biggest lenders. The move came less than two weeks after an interest-rate increase. Zhou sees no “absolute” limit on how high reserve requirements can go, he said April 16.

180world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

BRICS give credit to local currencies Today at 2:44 pm

this is south africas take off on it

Africa – the BRICS grouping of influential developing countries – have signed an agreement to use their own currencies instead of the predominant US dollar in issuing credit or grants to each other.

The Times of India reported that the first-of-its-kind agreement was signed at the third BRICS Leaders Meeting in Sanya, China on Thursday.

"Our designated banks have signed a framework agreement on financial cooperation which envisages grant of credit in local currencies and cooperation in capital markets and other financial services," Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said at a news conference with the other BRICS leaders.

According to the The Times of India, the five BRICS economies together hold around 40 percent of the world's currency reserves, the majority of which is still in US dollars.

The interbank co-operation agreement was signed by Luciano Coutinho, president of Brazil's development bank BNDES; TCA Ranganathan, president of India's Exim bank; Vladimir Dmitriev, chairman of Russia's Vnesheconombank; Gao Jin, deputy president of the China Development Bank; and Jabu Moleketi, chairman of the Development Bank of Southern Africa.

News agency Reuters reported on Thursday that the China Development Bank was ready to pump up to 10-billion yuan of loans into Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa this year.

"Chen Yuan, the bank head, said the yuan loans, as part of the BRICS efforts to reduce the use of US dollar in bilateral trade and investment, would focus on big projects in oil, natural gas and infrastructure fields," Reuters reported.

The Times of India noted, however, that the agreement was limited to credit, and did not extend to trade.

Reuters also reported that the agreement was an in-principle one, with no discussion of amounts to be loaned or targeted projects, although Chen was quoted as telling reporters on the sidelines of the summit that the focus would be "on existing projects, because it generally takes a few years to prepare for new large projects."

http://www.southafrica.info/global/brics/brics-140411b.htm

181world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

S&P Slashes Outlook on U.S. to 'Negative' Amid Soaring Debt

Published April 18, 2011

Sounding the alarm about the country’s deep fiscal problems, Standard & Poor’s on Monday downgraded its outlook on the U.S. credit rating to “negative," raising the likelihood the U.S. will lose its coveted 'AAA' rating. ...bye bye bond market! hello currency crisis!

The move signals the seriousness of the debt crisis in the U.S., which at most times is considered the safest investment in the world. It is likely to increase pressure on Washington to fix the country's beleaguered balance sheet and could mark the first step to the U.S. losing its perfect credit rating that allows it to tap the capital markets at low rates.

Wall Street was spooked by the S&P downgrade, which marks the first time a credit ratings company has lowered its outlook on the U.S. during the current crisis. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted more than 200 points Friday morning, the U.S. dollar slumped against the yen and gold flirted with $1,500 a troy ounce for the first time ever. European markets, already jittery about their own debt crises in Ireland, Greece and Portugal, also tumbled.

S&P explained its rationale for cutting its outlook on the U.S. to “negative” from “stable” by citing the nation’s “very large budget deficits and rising government indebtedness.”

“We believe there is a material risk that U.S. policymakers might not reach an agreement on how to address medium- and long-term budgetary challenges by 2013; if an agreement is not reached and meaningful implementation is not begun by then, this would in our view render the U.S. fiscal profile meaningfully weaker than that of peer 'AAA' sovereigns,” S&P said in the statement.

At the same time, S&P has affirmed its 'AAA' rating on the U.S. and said the economy is “flexible and highly diversified.”

In response to the S&P move, the Treasury Department issued a statement that noted recent efforts to fix the country’s balance sheet.

“We believe S&P's negative outlook underestimates the ability of America’s leaders to come together to address the difficult fiscal challenges facing the nation,” said Mary Miller, the assistant secretary for financial markets at the Treasury Department.

The downgrade by S&P comes as Washington struggles to reach a consensus on how to fix the country’s deep fiscal problems. While Republicans have called for heavy cuts in government spending, Democrats and President Barack Obama worry about the impact on social programs like Medicare.

“Standard and Poor’s is saying, ‘Wake up. You have no time to kick this down the road, this has to be addressed now,’” said Peter Kenny, managing director at Knight Capital Group. “Tough decisions need to be made at every level of government to get our house in order.”

Historically, America’s credit rating had been seen as untouchable and the safest in the world. “It is backed by a strong track record of prudent and credible monetary policy, evidenced to us by its ability to support growth while containing inflationary pressures,” S&P said.

However, spending has increased dramatically in recent years and, critically, tax revenues have failed to keep up the pace.

S&P said the U.S.’s total government deficit fluctuated between 2% and 5% of gross domestic product, or GDP, from 2003 to 2008. Yet it has “ballooned” to more than 11% in 2009 and has yet to recover, S&P said.

“More than two years after the beginning of the recent crisis, U.S. policymakers have still not agreed on how to reverse recent fiscal deterioration or address longer-term fiscal pressures,” S&P credit analyst Nikola Swann said in a statement.

The negative outlook means there is a one in three chance of the U.S. losing its perfect credit rating, Swann said

David Beers, global head of sovereign and international public finance ratings, said the downgrade was not related to the debate in Congress over whether or not to raise the debt ceiling, allowing the U.S. to continue to borrow more money, Dow Jones Newswires reported.

Even if U.S. lawmakers bridge wide gaps and reach a deal on a way to fix the budget, S&P notes the work will not be done. Recent experiences -- especially in Europe -- highlight that implementation could take time, cost serious political capital and ultimately be reversed by future lawmakers.

By S&P’s baseline estimate for GDP growth near 3% annually, total government debt may reach 84% of GDP by 2013. In its rosier scenario for 4% GDP growth, total debt would still rise to nearly 80% of GDP by 2013. On the other hand, if the U.S. slips into a mild, one-year double-dip recession in 2012, net debt would surpass 90% of GDP by 2013.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...-soaring-debt/

182world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am

Neu 2011-04-18:

[16:45] reader question - Greek bonds at 20.1% on weekends if necessary currency reform:

The Greeks Bonds now stands at 20.1%. How likely do you think the chance that the euro goes down this week and we may still be on Easter weekend will see a currency reform? The timing would be ideal, 4 days at a time at which the banks are closed.

The insider grapevine sign anything, but surely it would if it were planned for the weekend.

That the Greeks soon perish, is clear. This is not so tragic, because GR is of the markets already have already written off. Only a few idiots think the Greeks paper. Greater the risk of the True Finns, who do torpieren a Portugal-bailout - it is believed that "rescue" not then, then the whole PIIGS Bond dung flies to the location on the market. And that's even more dangerous place today, half a downgrade of the U.S. (outlook negative).

The probability is likely to be over 50% said that the euro will not live to see the beginning of summer. But it still tries everything to maintain the system. With gold over $ 1500 is the much more difficult.

183world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am

MrsCK wrote:Neu 2011-04-18:

[16:45] reader question - Greek bonds at 20.1% on weekends if necessary currency reform:

The Greeks Bonds now stands at 20.1%. How likely do you think the chance that the euro goes down this week and we may still be on Easter weekend will see a currency reform? The timing would be ideal, 4 days at a time at which the banks are closed.

The insider grapevine sign anything, but surely it would if it were planned for the weekend.

That the Greeks soon perish, is clear. This is not so tragic, because GR is of the markets already have already written off. Only a few idiots think the Greeks paper. Greater the risk of the True Finns, who do torpieren a Portugal-bailout - it is believed that "rescue" not then, then the whole PIIGS Bond dung flies to the location on the market. And that's even more dangerous place today, half a downgrade of the U.S. (outlook negative).

The probability is likely to be over 50% said that the euro will not live to see the beginning of summer. But it still tries everything to maintain the system. With gold over $ 1500 is the much more difficult.

Here is ONE post from March 30th in germany that talked about Easter:

Neu 2011-03-30:

[17:15] readers Communication - Currency Reform for Easter 2011:

It is now the calm before the storm, we hear no voice to a possible monetary reform, although the situation has not improved at all!

Easter and Whitsun holidays in 2011 would be more good times, including Portugal, Ireland, Greece, next in descent and in Spain and Italy are the first banks with their backs to the wall.

Now what makes Merkel? You could but now more and more the buck ("red" and "green") delay and therefore from the line of fire occurred, survived the next election you anyway and not the "Patex-Guido" will probably get the latest on the bunny his blue letter or better is thrown together with the chair!

And Sarko makes even more on "Napoleon" and is now awaiting his Waterloo, so what is also just a stone's throw away from Brussels! History repeats itself, he can then open with Berlusconi on Elba, a noble brothel!

As has already been repeatedly stressed, there will be no currency reform, as long as the financial system crashes - what can happen at any time. And this crash will come from the entire system, because you can not go voluntarily. Then you need but gold currencies, as this crash will go into gold. If you have enough gold for it, not very likely.

PS: If the Merkel government falls now and get other people in U.S. to power, they could try to get out, but this requires preparation.

184world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

Wow Germany knows more then most USA folks:

Neu 2011-04-19:

[14:15] readers Communication-DE - THE U.S. DOLLAR IS DEAD SOON:

U.S. Dollar Coinage Act

The Coinage Act led the U.S. dollar gold coin or silver coin. Long time ago: 1792nd

At that time was:
1 U.S. dollar = 24 g silver
1 U.S. dollar = 1.6 grams of gold = 1 kg = $ 625

NOW: 76.86 U.S. Dollar = 1.6 grams of gold = 1 kg = $ 48,036!

In addition to the Coinage Act of 17/05/1792 10:00 LMT Philadelphia / PA / United States nor are other data relevant to the dying and becoming of the dollar, such as the introduction of paper dollars

As of now, the dollar devaluation much faster.

185world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 am

[17:00] reader comment-DE: In other words we go, here we go! Lifeboats ready, the ride is turbulent now! Yippee!
Gold is pierced today or in a few days $ 1500, with appropriate media coverage. Then the boats will soon be scarce.

COME ON GOLD!!! Break the 1500 price!! We are this >< close!!!

187world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

The following rumor on all forex sites with no article!!!

China CNY currency revaluation rumors over Easter around.

GOLD JUST HIT OVER $1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!

188world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 am

TIME TO GO FOLKS!!!

NOBODY IS EVEN NOTICING....

THE REAL TIME!!

CK

189world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 pm

CMKX LAND:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mona Lisa Smiles: My friend said he heard from two reliable sources that a letter had gone out to CMKX shareholders on April 15th, but that it hadn’t been received yet so it quite possibly could just be another diversion.

Mona Lisa Smiles: He said that the letter said that payment will incur within 2 weeks, and will be in the new “basket of currencies” that will make up the new global currency backing, and that recipients must agree not to discuss any of the details or they will forfeit their right to payment.

Mona Lisa Smiles: He has heard from 2 different, reliable sources that there will be four payments, all made from the same “pool” of funds – first payment to an oil company (possibly Zapata, once an oil company with CIA and Bush Sr. ties and now a holding Corp.), second to a man whose name he would not divulge, third to Leo Wanta, and fourth to CMKX shareholders.

Mona Lisa Smiles: In addition to payment within 2 weeks, he also heard that payment was to be made Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

Mona Lisa Smiles: He also mentioned that he believed that the numerous CMKX delays have been caused by “non-participants” who have attempted to position themselves for inclusion which results in stalling payment to the actual shareholders
Mona Lisa Smiles: end

------------------------------------------------------------

My boss told me today his friend from Europe yesterday told him mid April was currency changeover, everyone in Europe knows about it, the systems/powers that be are waiting for all to get on board or something like that, their seems to be expectation that this currency changeover eliminating dollar as dominant currency is known outside of the USA, though our media does not expose it. Mid April is the expected changeover. I guess we are in mid April.

190world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:25 pm

The follow is a quote that was wrote ON DEC. 9, 2007!!

The money from the World Trust will be distributed in the following manner.

Level One -- World Trust.

This is under the trusteeship of Master St. Germain. At his direction The World Trust can only be activated for payout at only two times during any given year, Easter and Christmas. At St. Germain's orders the World Court activates the funding process. This process continues down through the four lower levels of trusts to the people, and under certain conditions the funding window remains open until the next holiday funding window begins. For example, if the Easter window is activated, the window can remain open until December 24, the day before Christmas, at which time it closes. The window remains open only if significant funds are moved to certain designated trusts during a set period of time. If not, the funding window is closed when such deadlines are not met.

Level Two --

These are the 180 Royal Trusts under the control of trustees in various sovereign countries. Examples are The French Trust, The Russian Trust, and the Vatican Trust.

Level Three --
These are the Family Trusts under the control of trustees of the world's wealthiest families. Examples are Bronfman, Warburg, Morgan, Rothschild, and Rockefeller.

Level Four --

These are the 250 plus Corporate Trusts under the control of trustees from powerful companies and corporations. Examples are General Electric, Lockheed, General Motors, Boeing, Carnegie, Ford, Marriott and AT&T. There are 4-5 trustees per trust which means that approximately 1200 trustees must sign documents to move money through these trusts.

Level Five --

These are the Prosperity Program Trusts which represent the various 70-75 bank roll programs which are under the control of designated program
trustees. Again, there are 4-5 trustees per trust or some 350 persons who must sign documents to activate these trusts. Some examples include Bergevene, SBC, ITI, Savage, Morgan, Omega, and Freedom. The largest trust is Freedom and it must be funded first. It is these trust's that hold the wealth from the enlightened robber baron children.

Then finally the funds will be released to the common man.

As the funds pass through each trust, the trustee must use only certain designated "safe" banks and sign the proper documents with only certain designated banking personnel at those banks. Should this process be activated and then be stalled by deceitful bankers, deceitful trustees, etc. and the deadlines for funding to reach certain
trusts are not met, the funding window is then closed.

191world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Posted yesterday on CMKX:

And here we have the latest from plaintif Wyatt:

I agree. I was told the same thing from Al last week. The World Court last week ordered it to be completed by Wednesday. We wait to see if they keep to the schedule. Wyatt

192world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Recap:

Wednesday night I think is also real. I'll try and do a recap what we are seeing:

Last wednesday: The BRICS as the world reported was having a "feverish" meeting...HUH? Feverish meaning oversea's is "hurry" type meeting. WHY? Unless they wanted to "bring demands" to the G20 finance meeting on Thurs/Friday. Plus this meeting was HUGE, they excepted South Africa into the BRIC to make it BRICS now. Nobody notice that tiny part.

OK G20 finance meet thurs/fri, here come the BRICS with their demands of yes will do this...no we will not do that...this has to change NOW...and oh by the way...kill the FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE DOLLAR!! Add this to their agreement FINALLY that every agree's to a transparent system. G20 hammer it all out...BRICS walk away with all their demands headed by China.

Next day Saturday, G20 walks over to World Bank/IMF meeting and say "Lookie Lookie what we agreed on"....they explain to the other 187 countries how it will go down and play out to get ready. One of our contracts called friday and said Watch the weekend...so we knew something was going to change at the saturday meeting. Everybody leaves to go home on Sunday back to their countries to explain what is going to happen.

BUT the OPEC was the last key thing that was not done or agreed on. I got word monday morning that "big countries were meeting to do away with the dollar as international trade"....BINGO!! bye bye petro dollar, last key that wasn't address on saturday at the IMF meeting.

Sunday night got word China was RVing the currency..but monday morning all they did was change .25% increase of their banks reserves to "help fight" inflation..but this new policy starts April 21st/Thursday. OKKKKKKKKK I my first thought was WTF? Thursday?? 3 days?? Hello china, you just opened the door for more inflation! So we knew china is up to something big time and gave us a "clue" to something happening Wednesday night.

Then today...China comes out and say "We still have option of a one-off revaluation" what happened to the "blah blah we are going to do this slowwwwwwwwwwww increase crap"........HAVE THEY GONE INSANE!!! ANNOUNCEMENT LIKE THAT JUST SLAMMED THEM WITH HOT MONEY!!! Everybody that's got money just jumped into Yuan or Hong Kong dollar!!! But the timing is really ODD since tomorrow/thursday their banks increase reserves...hmmmm

Then if we look at one of the key things we have known since Oct. 2008 that when Gold crossed the $1500.00 mark, they system was ready to change...THAT HAPPENED TODAY!! Don't be shocked it Silver top or gets close to $50 bucks. Oil was suppose to be over or near $100 bucks, CHECK done for while.

Euro crisis is starting up again bigger then last year and come this Tuesday "after" Easter, they are alllllllll reporting the the Euro will be "shredded"<---their wording!! But we knew the Euro can't take a hit like that, because when the IMF reviewed the SDR basket in Nov. 2010 they increased the % of the Euro in the basket. So we knew the Euro was not going anywhere or the IMF would have decrease their % instead.

Plus it's posted as a "rumor" that China will RV "Easter around". That means 4 days before to 4 days after it. Germany is all saying we are having a repeat of April last year, which it really is a De Ja Vu!!! that is 12 months late.

193world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 pm

An adviser to the People's Bank of China, Xia Bin, also said China will not rule out a one-off revaluation of the currency .

194world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:45 pm

THIS IS SO COOL:

The attention of the gold world was grabbed by the action of a the University of Texas Investment Management Co. that switched their gold investments to bullion and actually took delivery of around 20 tonnes of gold in the form of 6,643 gold bars, worth $987 million. It is now stored in a bank warehouse in New York.

195world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

GERMANY TALK TODAY:

Neu 2011-04-20:

[21:15] readers Communication-DE - watching with € and Greece:

It can also open the way that the euro makes a shot to the top if Greece reschedules.
The vultures are actually priced at the moment with a rescheduling of Greece is considered safe.

When the cash cow has suffocation because a dying toad hangs in the neck, then a coughing may even be positive.
The thrust of the exchanges, or the jump of the euro will probably have to mean definitely something that is not easy to explain in a good mood and spending spree.

prolong it but the real problems only because then U.S. gets into a debt vortex, because of the guarantees and still grumble about the appreciation is because it comes from exports.
Upcoming Pigs are fat fed properly, if the fall, bursting the seismograph.

Beware of put warrants and shorts, actually goes where, I dare not speculate on, you can get burned.
Unless you have some play money left over and screw them when it burns.

The euro is only massively upward when GR simultaneously with the default of the euro drop out, which is unlikely.

----------------------------------------

Neu 2011-04-20:

[18:30] Greece broke over the weekend? Greek Default to Start Huge Credit Crunch?

There's a rumor in the market about Greece "restructuring" its debt over the weekend. The currently € shrugs it off But an unprecedented default in one of the Euro-zone countries is could have huge implications. Will this start a snowball bigger than the Greek bailout? The whole European banking system is endangered and the people could take to the streets.

Presumably they will try first of all to extend the term of the Greek bonds. No one knows how the markets are responding. In any case, they will feel deceived.

It's definitely a good idea, rescue boats and cash or weekend to get this before.

----------------------------------------

[19:15] reader-Communication DE: The Greeks speedometer now shows as 22%. Probably the Greeks will throw off the Easter €!

The euro, they will not yield, but a debt moratorium would come at some: Payment term suspension or extension. A default in the technical sense, it still remains.

-----------------------------

[14:00] reschedule before the summer: denial from Greece

A restructuring of Greece is also in the words of EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy because of the fatal consequences of not currently in question. "The result of a restructuring could really turn out disastrous," said Van Rompuy the French Le Monde TV channel on Sunday. "A restructuring of Greek debt is not on the agenda."

And yet it will come because it is necessary.

Reader comment: THEN BREAKS ALL TOGETHER!

Say: We're watching the last days / weeks of the euro.

--------------------------------

[14:30] reader comment-DE:
If Mr van Rompuy says that "no one has the intention to refinance Greece", then the restructuring should directly face the door. I would not be surprised if it were already so far during the Easter holidays. Then, when the markets reopen on Tuesday is expected to pulverize the euro. The currency reform could then be carried out at about 12 months late on Ascension.

So clever are not the. Furthermore, the EU bureaucracy Easter have their rest. The euro is pulverized when the bond market no longer believes the bailout and Spain and Portugal can go. Only idiots think Greeks bonds.

-------------------------------------

196world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Last post for WEDNESDAY!!

GOLD STOPPED AT $1502.00

SILVER STOPPED AT $45.23

GAMES OVER...BYE BYE FEDS!!

TIME IS UP!!

NOBODY IS NOTICING

GOOD NIGHT

197world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:02 am

GOOOOOD
MORNINGGGG

We have a HAPPY Thursday packed with news!

Hope everybody slept good...WOW!! what a night of economy!

OK here is something I totally missed in Germany that started on the 19th..aggggggg sorry I missed this:

Tue April 19, 2011 10:19 pm Post subject: Large Preisdrückung is imminent?
Gold is almost at the Charter Mark 1500 USD Silver at 45 USD. According plain sight, it is rumored that all central banks around the world have colluded at 45 USD to press properly. The last time it was $ 36.50. I'm Curious what happened. If the press, then by all available financial weapons they have. In any case, you should then use the opportunity SOLID nachzukaufen.

-----------------------------
Should stay away, the suppression and silver rises above 45 USD then it was with the euro and the rumspekulieren. I think we have the end system.

------------------------
I think the only sensible question is not "buy me now for my Fiat silver or not?" but "now I change my Fiat compared to silver or gold?"
-----------------------------------

WAY COOL!! they see it in Germany...we hit the $45 yesterday with gold at $1500...no press button.

Swiss emailed still says $50 bucks on silver...which I posted the article link he sent this morning.

198world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Post from Germany talking about the "bye bye dollar":

April 21st:
Oh people look, the dollar declines in the moment always doll!
He is under 74 points, as deep as not for long. ME 72 was about 3 years ago, the Deep!
Is it perhaps just one U.S. dollars panic? What is to be WKE old statement by 70 points replace system?

I remember this back in Oct/Nov. 2008...everybody was say if the dollar dropped below 70 cents it would push for a replaced system...it never did. The the word out in the world since Thanksgiving is break at 72 cents. Just something "else" to keep an eye on.

199world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:46 pm

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:Post from Germany talking about the "bye bye dollar":

April 21st:
Oh people look, the dollar declines in the moment always doll!
He is under 74 points, as deep as not for long. ME 72 was about 3 years ago, the Deep!
Is it perhaps just one U.S. dollars panic? What is to be WKE old statement by 70 points replace system?

I remember this back in Oct/Nov. 2008...everybody was say if the dollar dropped below 70 cents it would push for a replaced system...it never did. The the word out in the world since Thanksgiving is break at 72 cents. Just something "else" to keep an eye on.
....'once below 70cents would have been because the fed by design has over-years steadily increased the monetary base XXX-fold...but once at 70cents waiting for recover for impared assets becomes meaningless:...with the dollar (at today's stance)will loose "more" tenth's of it's value in day's to come,waiting for assets trading under 70cents on the $$ to recover is mentally-retarded!

200world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 4 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm

FROM JAPAN April 21, 2011:

Pay attention closely if you want to know how the dollar crisis will unfold over the next few weeks

anything seriously here, so this is so far below the radar as to make no difference. Two, because events are going to unfold very, very quickly now and within the next few days anyone who could possibly give a shit will have their hands full with much more important fish to fry.

I am not warning you, or advising you, or anything. If you haven't already realized what's coming down the pike and made preparations, it's already too late.

The crux of the matter is this: people are looking at the wrong signals, the wrong indicators, and completely facing the wrong way. Because of this, they will be blindsided, bitchslapped, and bamboozled. By the billions. It will become an iconic moment in economic history. In history history, too.

The deal is this: Everyone is waiting for a mass Chinese selloff, but they arent going to see one. Why not? Because they are going to learn something far more disturbing: the selloff has already happened.

Let me repeat that: The selloff has already happened.

How can this be? Here is what you don't know. Immediately after the 2008 crisis, China told the US it was done fucking around, it had been patient throughout the idiot housing bubble and wars-on-borrowed-money, but they were finally pulling out. The whole Lehman crisis and general 2008 fiasco revealed a much deeper incompetence than the Chinese could ever have possibly imagined. They became more afraid of America's stupidity and slackening grip on reality then they were of possible malice.

Washington begged, they pleaded, they even offered Taiwan, but in the end the Chinese could not be moved. They would allow one concession to global stability: Washington would be allowed to buy back it's own bonds and debt, in secret, but not with any US currency, bonds, instruments, or promises. They'd had their fill of empty promises from America. Instead, they wanted real things. Military secrets. Oil ( a LOT more than you imagine based on the "pretend prices" we are still getting). Metals. Cotton. Uranium. Lots of different things.

The deal was hammered out in secret by Feb 2009 and all payments were made by April 2010. That's right, the shit changed hands a year ago, it's been a done deal for some time. So why doesn't anyone know? Because, as a concession a badly-bungling US managed to wring out, the transaction would be allowed to remain a secret for exactly one year and one year only.

That year is now up. Today.

Today, China has about 2% of the US bonds and reserves the world thinks they have, and they have about 10 times as many valuable commodities and intellectual property as the world thinks they do, not to mention an endless litany of goodies ranging from a permanent back door to the NYSE computer system to rights of first review of all new findings at 200 US University science departments. And today it is no longer a secret.

Are we having fun yet?

The runup on metals and commodities and food over the last year is this secret leaking out around the edges. This week's crazy action on the silver market is sign number one that the dams have already broken.

There is more... A lot more... For example, remember those mystery empt cities people have been scratching their heads over? They may be empty of people but they are chock full of valueable commodities. The stuff going on in Africa now is involved, and the Japan crisis has added a real wildcard to the game. Strap in, its going to be quite a ride.

Within the next 48 hours I will have more money than I could possibly spend in ten lifetimes. It's been worth the risk.

---------------------------------------------------

Well, there is a "secret" meeting this weekend with US officials, senators???

This might explain this bit the secret meeting:.

"Bernanke holds the first regularly scheduled briefing by a Fed chief in the central bank's 97-year history next Wednesday, kicking off what is to be a four-times-a-year event."

He'll probably have a lot of explaining to do to quell any riots.

-----------------------------------------------

Some one ask for proof this was provided:

Wednesday, 17.02.2010, German "Focus":
"The People's Republic [China] of bonds sold in December of more than 34 billion dollars and now holds securities valued at 755.4 billion U.S. dollars, as emerged from the data published on Tuesday by the U.S. Treasury."

All QE together were worth more than 2 trillion dollar.
QE1: 1,7 Trillion $
+
QE2: 600 Billion $ ("QE2 is the program with the words of Fed Chairman Bernanke with a touch of a button, the account balances of the Fed has increased to 600 billion U.S. dollars in order to buy it then for 150 days every day for four billion U.S. dollars of treasury bills."
= more than enough to by all t-bonds from china...

-------------------------------

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum