I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil Ministry urges Parliament to pass hydrocarbon law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oil Ministry urges Parliament to pass hydrocarbon law
July 8, 2009 - 01:34:53

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Ministry of Oil on Wednesday called on the Council of Representatives to speed up the passage of the oil and gas law, which it said will help the oil sector grow.

“The ministry urges the Parliament to speed up its enactment of the oil and gas law, given its importance to the development of the oil industry,” a spokesperson for the Ministry of Oil, Aasem Jihad, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
Jihad said that the law will prevent an overlap of powers and duties and will help the oil sector develop.
The law on oil and gas is one of the most controversial laws on the Iraqi political scene. It was ratified by the Iraqi cabinet in early February 2007 after a number of Shura Council amendments were made to it, described by the government as “peripheral.” The law was referred to the Parliament for approval and is currently under discussion.
Several political blocs have objected to certain articles in the law, which allow the Kurdistan region and provinces not affiliated with a region to sign oil investment contracts without consulting the central government in Baghdad.

SS (S)/SR

PEGME

he must be dialing the wrong number pale

PEGME wrote:he must be dialing the wrong number pale

lmaooooo GOOD one Pegme!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum